Aller au contenu

[Reposted] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (+) / Festival (+) (Sega RingEdge)

JJWithNoSauce
Go to solution Solved by particles,

Messages recommandés

4 minutes ago, laflegge said:

Is there a way to get the option files for buddies+ working in buddies. 

EG A002 is an Omnimix and would be nice to have it in buddies also. 

You’ll probably need to rekey everything for sdez you might as well just run the buddies + data.

3 hours ago, Bentoowo said:

You’ll probably need to rekey everything for sdez you might as well just run the buddies + data.

Yep... Problem for now is that artemis/segatools is not 100% ready (for me it isn't... But it could be my mistake) 

When I create a new profile I am asked to take a photo... But if I press 'yes' or 'no' the game crashes

I followed a guide on cc1 to make 1.45 more like other maimai games (eg with option directory). 

Buddies works fine and I have not played all songs yet so no worries.. More songs then time - :)

4 hours ago, Bentoowo said:

and what do you mean by 'rekey for sdez'.... is there something I must change in order the option directories to show up in the game? (bacause now they do not)

Modifié par laflegge

On 8/3/2024 at 2:20 PM, ultrabub563 said:

Can you please relink the segatools, the link doesn't work anymore for the segatools.... Thanks!

I used this guide. Still for me I have the following issue. 

- I start artemis local server and after that I start the game. 

- I can now press enter to start registration of a new profile..

- after entering a name, the game asks me if I want to take a picture

- no matter what I do: cancel right away, enter the picture part and cancel out of that... The game crashes to desktop without a clear error message 

I can play without creating a profile though

Any thoughts? 

Anyone got AquaDX to work with Buddies+? I cant seem to scan card it says "Aime cannot be used at this time, Only Guest play is available" even though the above "Green Web Thing" indicates that its online....

4 hours ago, Kuro2002 said:

Anyone got AquaDX to work with Buddies+? I cant seem to scan card it says "Aime cannot be used at this time, Only Guest play is available" even though the above "Green Web Thing" indicates that its online....

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1062740112347242608/1269507466811539517/config.zip?ex=66be2836&is=66bcd6b6&hm=bb3f0d1a86dd2915ff8903a38abced35627a34247f3644b242e85b0331841fad&

try this file

11 hours ago, harrisonchew10 said:

So I have tried the files that you gave, now the card does scan however, it will crash when going into song selection...

Perhaps I did something wrong during my AquaDX server setup? I have a docker container with AquaDX and MariaDB inside. I attached a console log and the application.properties of AquaDX too, if it helps...log.txt application.properties

Modifié par Kuro2002

On 8/15/2024 at 12:08 PM, Kuro2002 said:

So I have tried the files that you gave, now the card does scan however, it will crash when going into song selection...

Perhaps I did something wrong during my AquaDX server setup? I have a docker container with AquaDX and MariaDB inside. I attached a console log and the application.properties of AquaDX too, if it helps...log.txt application.properties

No clue i use public aquadx server.

• 2 semaines après...
On 8/7/2024 at 8:34 PM, harrisonchew10 said:

image.png.4476b11f5e0c094936313227313c4f68.png

https://pixeldrain.com/l/nNB2j8hx

Follow this guide for those using SDGA 1.45

Tried downloading buddies plus and following this guide, but not exactly sure what parts I'm supposed to replace or not
Tried replacing files with the buddyfix folder, but it didn't seem to work with me.
The segatools file also had other files that i tried to use to replace my files, but it also didn't quite work.
NGL I have no idea what I'm supposed to do lol

image.png.28af3ef949ea86b6ac8273d18a99f596.png

Does any body have the same issue with me?, i've got aquaDX install successfully but i got this warning even the online logo is green

i've tried to change the aime settings on segatools but no help at all, i even try to change the aime code on the file but still same

Modifié par Areep

On 8/26/2024 at 9:18 PM, Areep said:

image.png.28af3ef949ea86b6ac8273d18a99f596.png

Does any body have the same issue with me?, i've got aquaDX install successfully but i got this warning even the online logo is green

i've tried to change the aime settings on segatools but no help at all, i even try to change the aime code on the file but still same

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1155511289494388937/1271117081601114184/config.zip?ex=66cf3808&is=66cde688&hm=635dbfd672833b7383a9348fb1093e3b569be65aa43d1b1dfdd16f959e863bec&

Use this for those with aime issue/server

Modifié par harrisonchew10

On 8/26/2024 at 7:49 AM, Garhentai said:

Tried downloading buddies plus and following this guide, but not exactly sure what parts I'm supposed to replace or not
Tried replacing files with the buddyfix folder, but it didn't seem to work with me.
The segatools file also had other files that i tried to use to replace my files, but it also didn't quite work.
NGL I have no idea what I'm supposed to do lo

image.png.f99251d4815ae110811a16f79319a8f7.png

If you still cant follow then idk what to say

On 8/28/2024 at 9:23 AM, harrisonchew10 said:

I tried to open the link but it says "This content is no longer available." could you send me another link please

27 minutes ago, Areep said:

I tried to open the link but it says "This content is no longer available." could you send me another link please

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1062740112347242608/1269507466811539517/config.zip?ex=66d09d36&is=66cf4bb6&hm=80a66de0aa61268f9a6ef4fb02cb2674a93d8befc994a89126fe53ff030aa414&

so I tried to play maimai Finale Dump.

But when I select The song the Demo Music doesn't stops!

And the Demo music and Play Music is overlapping.

Also, I think Demo music's Fading effect also missing.

is there a way to solve this problem?

Video Link : https://mega.nz/file/qHxhUCyK

PassKey : hXWtAymnOmXwly6fNSmFevSn4A9U8UA1N3JDtJS7pe8

Il 30/08/2024 at 21:07, harrisonchew10 ha scritto:

change in aquamai

i downloade aquadx tool with aquamai folder in it..it is just set on one single player and i saw that it should work but game starts always in dual players..what i wrong? what i must set to have one single player in BUDDIES or something else MAI MAI using aquamai? tia

7 hours ago, harrisonchew10 said:

Thanks man, I manage to pass the network test on buddies+ but my online logo is black and I still log into guest mode. I've changed the network settings in segatools and allnet.server.host in application.properties to my LAN ip already. Any1 can help me for this? Thanks again

On 9/12/2024 at 9:11 AM, rkiller666 said:

Thanks man, I manage to pass the network test on buddies+ but my online logo is black and I still log into guest mode. I've changed the network settings in segatools and allnet.server.host in application.properties to my LAN ip already. Any1 can help me for this? Thanks again

aquadx public

https://aquadx.net/home

Modifié par harrisonchew10