Aller au contenu

[Reposted] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (+) / Festival (+) (Sega RingEdge)

JJWithNoSauce
Go to solution Solved by particles,

Messages recommandés

Hi guys, my mai2.ini looks like this but I still don't have my timer stuck at 99. Is there any other places to edit for Fes+ 1.35. Also does the mai2 config need to be arranged in alphabetical order or anything?

[Debug]
Debug=1
AllOpen=1
AllCollection=1
AllChara=1
MaxTrack=4
AutoPlay=1
EventOverride=1
MusicSelectTime=65535
Creative=1
SinglePlayer=0

[AM]
Target=0
IgnoreError=1
DummyTouchPanel=1
DummyLED=1
DummyCodeCamera=1
DummyPhotoCamera=1

[Sound]
Sound8Ch=0

Modifié par rkiller666

22 hours ago, rkiller666 said:

Hi guys, my mai2.ini looks like this but I still don't have my timer stuck at 99. Is there any other places to edit for Fes+ 1.35. Also does the mai2 config need to be arranged in alphabetical order or anything?

[Debug]
Debug=1
AllOpen=1
AllCollection=1
AllChara=1
MaxTrack=4
AutoPlay=1
EventOverride=1
MusicSelectTime=65535
Creative=1
SinglePlayer=0

[AM]
Target=0
IgnoreError=1
DummyTouchPanel=1
DummyLED=1
DummyCodeCamera=1
DummyPhotoCamera=1

[Sound]
Sound8Ch=0

If anyone has a working mai2.ini for this could you PM me ur file too. Thanks much

On 11/12/2023 at 12:12 AM, rkiller666 said:

[Debug]
Debug=1
AllOpen=1
AllCollection=1
AllChara=1
MaxTrack=4
AutoPlay=1
EventOverride=1
MusicSelectTime=65535
Creative=1
SinglePlayer=0

[AM]
Target=0
IgnoreError=1
DummyTouchPanel=1
DummyLED=1
DummyCodeCamera=1
DummyPhotoCamera=1

[Sound]
Sound8Ch=0

As far as I know, the reason why you can set MusicSelectTime or any other item in mai2.ini, is because that version of game was modded by someone. you want to change the items of real 1.35, such as music select timer, you need to decompile the Assembly-CSharp.dll , find "MusicSelectProcess.cs" and change number of like "PrepareTimer(65535, 0, isEntry: false, TimerCountUp);" . Any other items you can just search the key word like "Select" "Process" etc..

I have a question to ask everyone. Currently, I have connected two screens to my computer (one computer monitor and one TV screen), and the display settings are set to extend the desktop across both screens. I would like to know if there is a way to project FESTIVAL PLUS in fullscreen mode on the 'TV screen.' I have tried using alt+enter to make it fullscreen, but I found that the touch functionality of the program is not working (no response when clicking with the mouse). I mainly want to know if anyone knows how to project FESTIVAL PLUS in fullscreen on the TV while maintaining touch functionality, as shown in the picture. 

1123.jpg

Any advise on a touchscreen? 

I guess 21 inch (plus or minus an inch) would be enough.. Around the 300 eur/usd if possible 

And hopefully one which could also work for beatstream, reflec beat and jubeat. 

(I know of an old list on iidx.org but these are not for sale anymore) 

17 hours ago, Jacobbai said:

I have a question to ask everyone. Currently, I have connected two screens to my computer (one computer monitor and one TV screen), and the display settings are set to extend the desktop across both screens. I would like to know if there is a way to project FESTIVAL PLUS in fullscreen mode on the 'TV screen.' I have tried using alt+enter to make it fullscreen, but I found that the touch functionality of the program is not working (no response when clicking with the mouse). I mainly want to know if anyone knows how to project FESTIVAL PLUS in fullscreen on the TV while maintaining touch functionality, as shown in the picture. 

1123.jpg

It really depends, as the segatools may or may not support certain functionalities...

in my case, the game won't support touchscreen when it is in 1P mode(which is "SinglePlayer=1" under [Debug] in mai2.ini), but can be used with touch when SinglePlayer is set to 0.

If you are launching the game in 1P mode and you simply want to get it fullscreen, I would suggest try adding " -screen-fullscreen 1" after "Sinmai.exe" in start.bat which you use to start the game.

37 minuti fa, Rosmontis ha scritto:

It really depends, as the segatools may or may not support certain functionalities...

in my case, the game won't support touchscreen when it is in 1P mode(which is "SinglePlayer=1" under [Debug] in mai2.ini), but can be used with touch when SinglePlayer is set to 0.

If you are launching the game in 1P mode and you simply want to get it fullscreen, I would suggest try adding " -screen-fullscreen 1" after "Sinmai.exe" in start.bat which you use to start the game.

Excuse but Is there a way to play at One single screen MAIMAI UNIVERSE PLUS and SPLASH PLUS? Tia 

3 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Excuse but Is there a way to play at One single screen MAIMAI UNIVERSE PLUS and SPLASH PLUS? Tia 

Maybe you should read my post you've just replied to.

I think I've made it clear: go to the "Package" folder, open mai2.ini, add a line "SinglePlayer=1" under [Debug], save&exit, start your game.

If your segatools support 1P mode then it will work, otherwise I don't have any more solutions to that.

1 ora fa, Rosmontis ha scritto:

Maybe you should read my post you've just replied to.

I think I've made it clear: go to the "Package" folder, open mai2.ini, add a line "SinglePlayer=1" under [Debug], save&exit, start your game.

If your segatools support 1P mode then it will work, otherwise I don't have any more solutions to that.

And i Say to you that It Is obvious to do that but unfortunately without the right Segatools It does not work..Only for Maimai Festival plus i have success...with other chapters not and so i need right Segatools..It is clear also what i Say i Think

Modifié par kratos1883

On 11/18/2023 at 5:13 PM, Rosmontis said:

I just tried your suggestion, and the results were very smooth. The touchscreen functions are all working properly. Thank you very much.

I got SDEZ 1.35 and its segatool, but the Sinmai window became just black screen after opening start.bat

The cmd shows:

--- Begin mai2_pre_startup ---
DVD: hook enabled.
---  End  mai2_pre_startup ---
Unity: Loaded mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
Unity: Loaded cri_ware_unity.dll

and then stays quiet

Does anyone meet the same question?

Any solution?

On 11/18/2023 at 11:27 PM, kratos1883 said:

And i Say to you that It Is obvious to do that but unfortunately without the right Segatools It does not work..Only for Maimai Festival plus i have success...with other chapters not and so i need right Segatools..It is clear also what i Say i Think

Well what I'm trying to express is that you can make it clear on your first attempt like "it seems my segatools for [] does not support 1P_only mode, do you have it?" instead of just asking "is there a way to ..."

And, as I'm only concerned with the latest version, sadly I don't. I only have segatools for Fes+, and I'm looking for a dump of BUDDiES.

Modifié par Rosmontis

4 hours ago, Rosmontis said:

Well what I'm trying to express is that you can make it clear on your first attempt like "it seems my segatools for [] does not support 1P_only mode, do you have it?" instead of just asking "is there a way to ..."

And, as I'm only concerned with the latest version, sadly I don't. I only have segatools for Fes+, and I'm looking for a dump of BUDDiES.

could you please share a functional one(mine results in black screen everytime)

46 minutes ago, Laevob said:

Hmmmm.... Actually I think I just got this from within this thread lol

SDEZ135tools.zip

1 ora fa, Laevob ha scritto:

Ok thanks a lot...also me have only Festival plus in One screen, i Hope someone will post relative ( One single screen) Segatools for Universe Plus and Splash....

26 minutes ago, kyoletsucks said:

Are there any way to improve touch on a regular screen? Windows is not very happy with some charts, especially Utage

28FB710F-BF7B-44C7-8672-6F233BC82834.png

Wait is that BUDDiES???

If possible, can you share it here, via a mega, uptobox, gdrive or pixeldrain link? Thank you!

(Plus I would dearly like to know how you dealt with networking, as far as I know artemis only support up to 1.35)

Modifié par Rosmontis

55 minutes ago, Rosmontis said:

Wait is that BUDDiES???

If possible, can you share it here, via a mega, uptobox, gdrive or pixeldrain link? Thank you!

(Plus I would dearly like to know how you dealt with networking, as far as I know artemis only support up to 1.35)

I don't think there is a good chance

A lot of people will hate him if he share it here now

On 11/21/2023 at 12:54 PM, Laevob said:

I got SDEZ 1.35 and its segatool, but the Sinmai window became just black screen after opening start.bat

The cmd shows:

--- Begin mai2_pre_startup ---
DVD: hook enabled.
---  End  mai2_pre_startup ---
Unity: Loaded mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
Unity: Loaded cri_ware_unity.dll

and then stays quiet

Does anyone meet the same question?

Any solution?

What hardware are you running?

Edit:

Someone at discord pointed out that 10th generation Intel has a bug. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/troubleshooting/openssl-sha-crash-bug-requires-application-update.html

Courtesy certain dniel79 at cc1

**Game is stuck in "Initializing..." and inputs are not working**
If you use an **Intel 10th gen or higher CPU** add the following OpenSSL patch:

Open “File Explorer” (Win+E), right-click on “This PC”, and select “Properties”
Select “Advanced System Settings”
Select “Environment Variables” in the “Advanced” tab
Select “New…” under “System variables”
Input the text below and select “OK”

Variable name: `OPENSSL_ia32cap`
Variable value: `~0x20000000`

Modifié par laflegge

On 11/26/2023 at 7:08 AM, laflegge said:

What hardware are you running?

Edit:

Someone at discord pointed out that 10th generation Intel has a bug. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/troubleshooting/openssl-sha-crash-bug-requires-application-update.html

Courtesy certain dniel79 at cc1

**Game is stuck in "Initializing..." and inputs are not working**
If you use an **Intel 10th gen or higher CPU** add the following OpenSSL patch:

Open “File Explorer” (Win+E), right-click on “This PC”, and select “Properties”
Select “Advanced System Settings”
Select “Environment Variables” in the “Advanced” tab
Select “New…” under “System variables”
Input the text below and select “OK”

Variable name: `OPENSSL_ia32cap`
Variable value: `~0x20000000`

mine is 13th gen

Hey, this might not be maimai BUDDiES, but at least we are slowly recovering more of maimai's history!

maimai DX PLUS is available to be downloaded, as well as it's segatools.

You can download the game here: https://pixeldrain.com/l/7p1hkG1h#item=13

And the segatools here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ttqkiriqsifg1cv/SDEZ_SEGATOOLS_DX_PLUS_CLEAN.rar/file

Again, a small reminder to always route your segatools to the corresponding folders as shown in the screenshot below!

IMG_1696.jpeg.bb93b038cd049b908d3ebb48468c48f9.jpeg

image.png.924e2d5085525e93ba72fe632b7f8049.png

And also please make sure to go into the debug menu and turn this option off.

Thank you and enjoy maimai DX PLUS!

6 ore fa, Todokawa_Kaardo ha scritto:

Hey, this might not be maimai BUDDiES, but at least we are slowly recovering more of maimai's history!

And the segatools here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ttqkiriqsifg1cv/SDEZ_SEGATOOLS_DX_PLUS_CLEAN.rar/file

Again, a small reminder to always route your segatools to the corresponding folders as shown in the screenshot below!

You are Always the best..i Hope you step by step help us to recover all Mai mai chapters...also i Hope Maimai Dx standard, and Orange working and Milk plus perfectly working please and if possibile help me to play also DX plus, UNIVERSE PLUS and the two chapters of Splash at One single screen..Tia Amazing friend 

On 10/27/2023 at 11:28 PM, Todokawa_Kaardo said:

A small reminder: If you are trying to troubleshoot any version (except for GREEN) I do have a post with all the decrypted exe files.

I think its kinda useful to look back in the forum, or just to click on my profile to find it.

Also, I wish we could just leave out all the drama, there's literally no use for it. Just saying... nothing good comes out of arguing with someone.

I get that there are some people who are annoying in general, but just have a little patience.

ORANGE and ORANGE + are already in there.ORANGE_DECRYPTED.rar

ORANGE_PLUS_DECRYPTED.rar 2.32 MB · 34 downloads

I've tried testing them but idk if they work or not

Thanks.ORANGE and ORANGE + decypted works perfectly,but linked ORANGE + had missing some files that the game will crash after post ,until fixed those files from other titles.

11 ore fa, WindsofNinja ha scritto:

Thanks.ORANGE and ORANGE + decypted works perfectly,but linked ORANGE + had missing some files that the game will crash after post ,until fixed those files from other titles.

Excuse me I have problem crashing with Orange and problem Stuck at check screen with Milk Plus...

On 12/5/2023 at 10:06 AM, Todokawa_Kaardo said:

Where can I find the corresponding aqua server for DX plus?