Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Lethal Enforcers 3 (Konami)

powergyser

Messages recommandés

salut Angonlefou !

effectivement cela fonctionne maintenant que j'ai mis les 2 fichiers en mode administrateur merci!!!

reste juste le probléme de l'image en doublons que je n'arrive pas à régler avec usbmidd......

il n'y a pas d'autres solutions que ce logiciel?

merci pour tout ce que tu fais vraiment

edit :

bon alors c'est bizarre......

aprés différents tests dont avec le logiciel usbmmidd (que je n'utilise plus finalement) je n'ai plus de problème d'écran dédoublé.....MAIS....

le jeu plante aprés lancement et selection du player.......

je reviens sur win et ton input .......

pourtant je ne vois pas ce que j'ai fais pour l'image car j'ai désinstallé usbmmidd.....

pour info j'utilise dgvoodoo comme noté dans tes messages.

tu es pas loin de le faire fonctionner ce jeu...ou alors c'est moi qui "bug" ?

On 5/17/2023 at 12:47 PM, argonlefou said:

Thanks for the script 🤙

Here's an updated version of the Input program, I added COIN button, and few other (see readme)

There is still some aiming offset if the game is displayed 4/3 on a 16/9 screen.

Behavior changes according to the computers I tested it on...sometimes I was able to upscale graphics with 4/3, sometimes it stays in fullscreen 16/9

I'll add the game to demulshooter with input/outputs in the upcomming days

LethalEnforcer_Inputs_v2.0.zip 1.16 MB · 101 downloads

There is the same thing for Gundam SoZ on TTX, one exe has dual screen side by side on the same window.

But hell....how can people be so impatient to know how to be able to play side-by-side cooperative mode when the game does barely start on it's own....

Same thing here, sometimes starts in 4:3 and sometimes 16:9. When starts in 4:3 the intro video is in black in my case but the game works correclty.

Perfectly playable, thanks a lot for the instructions and for your awesome work.

Media for Hyperspin here:

https://hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/24855-lethal-enforcers-3/

27 minutes ago, YoBoys said:

No matter what partition I use I am able to start the game but once I choose the level/partner and it starts to load I crash back to windows?

Running patch and input tool as admin.

Any idea?

are u using dual screen? i believe it requires it or emulation of the dual monitors  i was able to play this about 4 times fully without issues other then having to tab to the main game each time but it should be working

also some were able to use a software dgVoodoo it helps with the resolution and what not.

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

28 minutes ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

are u using dual screen? i believe it requires it or emulation of the dual monitors  i was able to play this about 4 times fully without issues other then having to tab to the main game each time but it should be working

also some were able to use a software dgVoodoo it helps with the resolution and what not.

Thanks...will need to make adjustments 

On 5/15/2023 at 11:23 AM, argonlefou said:

Alright so I managed to get the game in a playable state like this (using the already available patched binary) :

1) Create the virtual screen with usbmmidd

2) Using DgVoodoo (I copied both D3D8.dll and D3D9.dll from x86 folder) with this settings :

01.png.325b6c4a79805894ba1a3a5873238e53.png

02.png.e9b948482e2414bad22ab864d3bc98d9.png

"Disable Alt-Enter" check box must be checked on my computer, else I got a flickering P1+P2 display on the window

3) Run the input tool and the game_patched.exe

4) Alt-tab or Window key to loose game focus, than put it back on screen : I got a full screen 4/3 display with tha ability to shoot everywhere on screen. Reload is when mouse get to the right side of the screen

Not good enough to be easily set as "Finished and working" lol, but enough for people to work on a solution, and for me to work on inputs

OK this works for me except when I put the game back on the screen it sits in the right upper corner.

Any ideas?

3 hours ago, YoBoys said:

OK this works for me except when I put the game back on the screen it sits in the right upper corner.

Any ideas?

dgvoodoo and 2nd monitor and changing the resolution to match ur windows. when testing i experience the same issue because its still wip it requires u to change the resolution that is compatible with the game.

u might be able to use "dual monitor tools" to lock the cursor on a screen if it works with the program for the time being. my resolution was 1440x1080 

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

2 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

dgvoodoo and 2nd monitor and changing the resolution to match ur windows. when testing i experience the same issue because its still wip it requires u to change the resolution that is compatible with the game.

u might be able to use "dual monitor tools" to lock the cursor on a screen if it works with the program for the time being. my resolution was 1440x1080 

Thanks I've tried on multiple PC's and the same result. I'll wait it out.

• 3 semaines après...
On 5/15/2023 at 11:23 AM, argonlefou said:

Alright so I managed to get the game in a playable state like this (using the already available patched binary) :

"Disable Alt-Enter" check box must be checked on my computer, else I got a flickering P1+P2 display on the window

3) Run the input tool and the game_patched.exe

4) Alt-tab or Window key to loose game focus, than put it back on screen : I got a full screen 4/3 display with tha ability to shoot everywhere on screen. Reload is when mouse get to the right side of the screen

Not good enough to be easily set as "Finished and working" lol, but enough for people to work on a solution, and for me to work on inputs

Thanks argonlefou for the best tips in getting this game to work!

This game is old (2004) but really fast-paced and fun and first time I am playing it.   Surprisingly, my Sinden Lightgun alignment is spot on without having to adjust in test menu, despite changing the game resolution to HD (1440x1080 for 4:3) with dgVoodoo2.  Sound bugs out every once in a while.  

• Team
il y a 8 minutes, Gtguy a dit :

Thanks argonlefou for the best tips in getting this game to work!

This game is old (2004) but really fast-paced and fun and first time I am playing it.   Surprisingly, my Sinden Lightgun alignment is spot on without having to adjust in test menu, despite changing the game resolution to HD (1440x1080 for 4:3) with dgVoodoo2.  Sound bugs out every once in a while.  

There is no sound bugs anymore with Alchemy stuff

Don't work for me.

if i run the game only with only game_patcher + dgvoodoo = boots fine, graphics loads fine and with high resolution, but controls don't work.
if i run the game after Input Tool + game_patcher + dgvoodoo = boots fine, controls working, graphics get broken and the game crash after mission select.

Il y a 2 heures, compnwl a dit :

Don't work for me.

if i run the game only with only game_patcher + dgvoodoo = boots fine, graphics loads fine and with high resolution, but controls don't work.
if i run the game after Input Tool + game_patcher + dgvoodoo = boots fine, controls working, graphics get broken and the game crash after mission select.

You converted the AHK file into EXE in the first option you made, then you have to place it as administrator for the controls to work for you

19 minutes ago, zerosero04 said:

You converted the AHK file into EXE in the first option you made, then you have to place it as administrator for the controls to work for you

The files available in this topic has the files already converted, and yes i run then as admin too. 

il y a 13 minutes, compnwl a dit :

Los archivos disponibles en este tema ya tienen los archivos convertidos, y sí, también los ejecuto como administrador. 

;Cambiar a las rutas dónde tengáis el Lethal Enforcers y el usbmmidd_V2
usbmmidd_path =  G:\Emulation\ROMS\LightGun Arcade PC\Lethal Enforcers 3\usbmmidd_v2\
le3_path =  G:\Emulation\ROMS\LightGun Arcade PC\Lethal Enforcers 3\

;Cambiar segĂşn se use Demulshooter o LethalEnforcer3_Inputs
;run, LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe
Run, G:\Attract Mode\Utilities\DemulShooter\DemulShooter.exe -target=konami -rom=le3

SetWorkingDir, %usbmmidd_path%
run, deviceinstaller64.exe install usbmmidd.inf usbmmidd,,hide
Sleep, 1000
run, deviceinstaller64.exe enableidd 1,,hide
SetWorkingDir, %le3_path%

Run, game_patched.exe

winWait, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winMinimizeAll
winMinimize, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winHide, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winHide, ahk_exe LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe
Sleep, 1000
WinShow, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winMaximize, ahk_exe game_patched.exe

WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, On, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winActivate, ahk_exe game_patched.exe

Esc::
Process,Close,game_patched.exe
Run,taskkill /im "game_patched.exe" /F
;Process,Close, LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe
;Run,taskkill /im LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe /F
run, deviceinstaller64.exe enableidd 0,,hide
Sleep, 1000
run, deviceinstaller64.exe stop usbmmidd,, hide
Sleep, 1000
run, deviceinstaller64.exe remove usbmmidd,, hide
ExitApp

Just change your routes

Il y a 22 heures, zerosero04 a dit :

;Cambiar a las rutas dónde tengáis el Lethal Enforcers y el usbmmidd_V2
usbmmidd_path =  G:\Emulation\ROMS\LightGun Arcade PC\Lethal Enforcers 3\usbmmidd_v2\
le3_path =  G:\Emulation\ROMS\LightGun Arcade PC\Lethal Enforcers 3\

;Cambiar segĂşn se use Demulshooter o LethalEnforcer3_Inputs
;run, LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe
Run, G:\Attract Mode\Utilities\DemulShooter\DemulShooter.exe -target=konami -rom=le3

run, deviceinstaller64.exe install usbmmidd.inf usbmmidd,,hide
Sleep, 1000
run, deviceinstaller64.exe enableidd 1,,hide
SetWorkingDir, %le3_path%

Run, game_patched.exe

winWait, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winMinimizeAll
winMinimize, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winHide, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winHide, ahk_exe LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe
Sleep, 1000
WinShow, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winMaximize, ahk_exe game_patched.exe

WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, On, ahk_exe game_patched.exe
winActivate, ahk_exe game_patched.exe

Esc::
Process,Close,game_patched.exe
Run,taskkill /im "game_patched.exe" /F
;Process,Close, LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe
;Run,taskkill /im LethalEnforcer3_Inputs.exe /F
run, deviceinstaller64.exe enableidd 0,,hide
Sleep, 1000
run, deviceinstaller64.exe stop usbmmidd,, hide
Sleep, 1000
run, deviceinstaller64.exe remove usbmmidd,, hide
ExitApp

Just change your routes

This modified AHK belongs to SatanicaInc. 

Modifié par zerosero04

• The sujet was locked
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...