Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Lethal Enforcers 3 (Konami)

powergyser

Messages recommandés

Here is another rare game for all of us to enjoy. Thanks to the wonderful community of VGE

18024201.jpg

Lethal Enforcers 3

Please feel free to add support if u can. @argonlefou @ducon2016 Thanks. 

The HDD Image has 3 partitions with the game on it. No idea which is the right one. Get them all and report back.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/MoWFz8Vu

https://pixeldrain.com/u/gqjfnJya

https://pixeldrain.com/u/fLko7nUZ

• Team

Wow ! What is going on ? such good news in a short time, thanks....

After Castlevania, here is an another beauty once again :o my body is ready !

2 hours ago, powergyser said:

The HDD Image has 3 partitions with the game on it. No idea which is the right one. Get them all and report back.

Looking at the 3 different partiions:

All the files in partition 2 match what's in parition 1 in the directory "/D22" and partition 3 "/UP/JAA" except boot.exe is missing from partition 3 and has the extra file d22050419.svv.bak file.

The partition 3 file contains the /SAVE directory and looks like it contains a few useful files like bookkeeping.sav, bookkeeping_playdata.sav, coin_options_sav, game_otpions.sav_ io.sav, ranking.sav & sound_options.sav  The olthers might be boot logs????

On partition 1 in the root is "select.exe" which likely selects a specific partition based on the health?  Just a guess....

Modifié par TeknoNecro

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Lethal Enforcers 3 (Konami)

Awesome stuff....ty..)

how did you get it to boot? i got a white scren, or an errorr: 3-0002-0000 on a "dual" screen. 

5 hours ago, Mike669 said:

It has a secret character as well 

the police women

search how to unlock on the web

when playable 

This is how you supposedly get the police woman.

Police Woman

This code MUST be done correctly and well-timed for it to work. First, insert your game's currency (preferably when you see the "Konami" splash screen), and during the title screen, press the trigger 12 times and hold the trigger the final time you press the trigger, press the start button while holding the trigger. You MUST ensure that you are doing the code on the "Lethal Enforcers 3" title screen in its entirety or the code WILL NOT WORK. After you press the start button, select either Dead Heat or Score Attack using the side button, select your name, and stage. If you see a police woman holding a Nanbu revolver and a shield as you start the stage, that means you did the code correctly and you'll play as the Police Woman throughout the game, although you'll still have access to munitions contingent to the stage's hero roles (i.e. if you were supposed to play as a Detective in Rival Heat and if you're a Police Woman, you'll still have access to a pump-action shotgun).

The trick here is to make sure you're inserting your game's currency at the Konami splash screen, doing the code on the title screen and timing the input right. Keep in mind that sometimes you won't see the title screen when you insert the proper amount of currency in the machine, so if you don't see the title screen, wait until you see the title screen and do the code. The timing is somewhat tricky so you'll have to practice to ensure the code works.

Also there is supposedly a free 10 second demo you can play. 

Free 10-second demo

During attract mode, draw either gun and press Start. You'll be given one life and allowed to play in a sample level for ten seconds. Shoot the enemies, and point the gun away from the screen to reload/shield yourself, as in the real game. You don't need any money to play this free sample, but you'll have to wait a few minutes before you can play it again.

9 minutes ago, mamefan1 said:

how did you get it to boot? i got a white scren, or an errorr: 3-0002-0000 on a "dual" screen. 

This is how you supposedly get the police woman.

Police Woman

This code MUST be done correctly and well-timed for it to work. First, insert your game's currency (preferably when you see the "Konami" splash screen), and during the title screen, press the trigger 12 times and hold the trigger the final time you press the trigger, press the start button while holding the trigger. You MUST ensure that you are doing the code on the "Lethal Enforcers 3" title screen in its entirety or the code WILL NOT WORK. After you press the start button, select either Dead Heat or Score Attack using the side button, select your name, and stage. If you see a police woman holding a Nanbu revolver and a shield as you start the stage, that means you did the code correctly and you'll play as the Police Woman throughout the game, although you'll still have access to munitions contingent to the stage's hero roles (i.e. if you were supposed to play as a Detective in Rival Heat and if you're a Police Woman, you'll still have access to a pump-action shotgun).

The trick here is to make sure you're inserting your game's currency at the Konami splash screen, doing the code on the title screen and timing the input right. Keep in mind that sometimes you won't see the title screen when you insert the proper amount of currency in the machine, so if you don't see the title screen, wait until you see the title screen and do the code. The timing is somewhat tricky so you'll have to practice to ensure the code works.

Also there is supposedly a free 10 second demo you can play. 

Free 10-second demo

During attract mode, draw either gun and press Start. You'll be given one life and allowed to play in a sample level for ten seconds. Shoot the enemies, and point the gun away from the screen to reload/shield yourself, as in the real game. You don't need any money to play this free sample, but you'll have to wait a few minutes before you can play it again.

I believe we’ll succeed once supported🙂

also sent you a dm

thanks

Modifié par Mike669

The game relies on gunio.dll and io.dll to check and get data.

First couple of checks are easy to emulate but SECURITY unfortunately either loop or fail

lethal.png.30a8243ff7b4004d7ad4c12858632410.png

Once someone will manage to boot the game, it should be easy to feed it IO or gun data

Modifié par argonlefou

31 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

The game relies on gunio.dll and io.dll to check and get data.

First couple of checks are easy to emulate but SECURITY unfortunately either loop or fail

Once someone will manage to boot the game, it should be easy to feed it IO or gun data

What’s the correct structure needed?

its divided to 3 partitions 

already saw it boots with tp

thanks 

Modifié par Mike669

• Team
Il y a 11 heures, Newbreed38 a dit :

Teknoparrot doesn't support this game yet

really ?

image.png

Here's for you a package with a patched exe booting, and a tool to use keyboard and mouse to control the game.

Run the tool, then run the patched game.

WARNING :

The game is not playable in the current status ! It is crashing at the start of a mission or if you try to play in windowed mode (with DxWnd)

You can however enter the Test menu and change/save settings.

My guess goes to the graphics rendering of the game, not clear for me if I should have the P2 screen appear or not in the same window (the game is going to 1280x480, like the dual screen Gundam)

Unfortunatelly I have no knowledge at all on that part, so here's a "working" game if someone want/can solve this. I'll finish the job (dual gun, outputs, etc...) once it's settled

LethalEnforcer_Inputs.zip

2 hours ago, argonlefou said:

Here's for you a package with a patched exe booting, and a tool to use keyboard and mouse to control the game.

WARNING :

The game is not playable in the current status ! It is crashing at the start of a mission or if you try to play in windowed mode (with DxWnd)

My guess goes to the graphics rendering of the game, not clear for me if I should have the P2 screen appear or not in the same window (the game is going to 1280x480, like the dual screen Gundam)

Unfortunatelly I have no knowledge at all on that part, so here's a "working" game if someone want/can solve this. I'll finish the job (dual gun, outputs, etc...) once it's settled

LethalEnforcer_Inputs.zip 1.16 MB · 39 downloads

Connect 2 screens to your computer and run the game. This should get you past the crash, there's broken, but it should let you get past the crash.

Thanks for what you've done so far!

Modifié par murray

2 hours ago, argonlefou said:

WARNING :

LethalEnforcer_Inputs.zip 1.16 MB · 45 downloads

Any chance you can upload the input wrapper exe with it not locked to 640x480 region in the game window, or if it's not a lot of trouble maybe make this an input box? This game is a bit of a pig with what it does on start up relative to the window size. I'm trying to work out a patch of sorts but the gun being locked to 640x480 in that window is problematic for testing.

1 minute ago, spiderzsoft said:

1st time game start in winxpe os
after restart PC game crash when press Start Button
maybe we need some codec etc...

Windows 10 here

4 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

explain how did you fix?

I can't explain exactly how i did it, there's a strange startup check it does for 2 screens, this check seems to be whats causing issues. If you screw around when it's doing that you can sometimes get it to snap out of the weird check state it gets into. I haven't been able to reproduce it yet, aside from this one time.  The gun controls are stuck in the 640x480 box in the top left corner of the screen. You need 2 screens connected, otherwise it does this weird flicker and overlays both screens over each other. I hope argon can troubleshoot it wioth this info, because i really don't know how to patch.

Modifié par murray

Some gameplay footage, can't empty the clip though, unable to reload so i just let it roll through until it gets fixed. I can't fix controls, i have no idea how. Seems like there is a sound issue on one of the stages. Might just be my pc though.

Modifié par murray

2 hours ago, murray said:

lethal.jpg

is there a codec that u might be using because i was able to use the mouse during the demo mode to hit the targets and it seems to work good but as soon as i get to the stage select it basically goes to a black screen im missing a codec 

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

Been playing around with this a bit. I used DgVoodoo to see how this game would behave in windowed mode.. Basically this game starts in 4:3 then after all the checks are done calls for the 2nd monitor and displays everything on 2 monitors. Screen basically goes to 1280x480 mode.  And here is another thing that I found weird. The very first time I booted up the game with Argon's patch, the game ran flawlessly, no glitches at all and attract mode worked as it should. After that one time it never booted up correctly again.  Attract mode would not play at all,  only sound and text.... Even rebooting the PC did not help. 

50 minutes ago, powergyser said:

Been playing around with this a bit. I used DgVoodoo to see how this game would behave in windowed mode.. Basically this game starts in 4:3 then after all the checks are done calls for the 2nd monitor and displays everything on 2 monitors. Screen basically goes to 1280x480 mode.  And here is another thing that I found weird. The very first time I booted up the game with Argon's patch, the game ran flawlessly, no glitches at all and attract mode worked as it should. After that one time it never booted up correctly again.  Attract mode would not play at all,  only sound and text.... Even rebooting the PC did not help. 

hey, had the same issue with  running fine the first time, then just text and sound after.  it seems to be displaying the 2nd player screen at that point, because only the 2p start changes what displays on the screen and can not see cursor moving.  I also had the issue with if I didn't run the script in admin mode it wouldnt hook to the patched exe.

Modifié par crzmx

32 minutes ago, powergyser said:

ill have to try dgvoodoo because i was able play the game on 2 monitors at times i could get the attract mode but most times had to start from the demo mode but was able to see the levels and shoot as 2 player so things are a mess but it does work lol 

bonjour

je n'arrive pas à démarrer la partie.....aucunes touches du clavier ne fonctionnent avec le fichier INPUT.

le jeu démarre uniquement en attract mode et je suis en freeplay

quelqu'un a une idée du problème?

merci pour votre aide

18 minutes ago, nosoucy62 said:

good morning

I can't start the game.....no keys on the keyboard work with the INPUT file.

the game only starts in attract mode and I'm in freeplay

anyone have an idea of the problem?

Thanks for your help

we cant play it..it need fixes.

Modifié par llll55

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...