Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Ballistics (Triotech Entertainment)

Messages recommandés

Ballistics

==Ballistics==

DEVELOPER: Triotech Entertainment

Released in: 2002

Status: Currently unplayable, game opens but requires missing I/O

Dumped by: theguru999

So another Triotech game has recently been dumped and put on Archive.org. This one, unlike Wasteland Racers 2071, does use an I/O, which is readily available online, called the HAPP UGCI. No dongle protection is used, but the game will not boot if the IO is not detected.

The executable to run the game is Ballistics.exe.

There is a folder inside the game directory which has the "Super Ballistics Update" apparently you're supposed to just replace the files in this directory with the ones in the main directory to update the game.

Someone will need to emulate the I/O used and add controls. Once that is done, either through someone making a cracked version of the game or the TeknoParrot devs adding it to their loader I will update this post.

Download (Make sure to make as much reuploads as possible and post them below, I will add them here):

https://mega.nz/file/0C8ilRLJ#gkOCrsEbIDggWM2tNjXZFhNA9UH3nP9qenYLBKvPpn4

(vhd version: ballistic.7z ~ pixeldrain)

• 1 mois après...

This is an "arcadish" PC version but I think (hope) good enough to play. I made some changes to the HUD to make it as faithful as possible to the arcade version (free play).

Just run the .exe to set resolution & screen mode and mouse left button to play.

spacer.png

Link: aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9nZXFwS0c=

1 hour ago, hippopippo said:

This is an "arcadish" PC version but I think (hope) good enough to play. I made some changes to the HUD to make it as faithful as possible to the arcade version (free play).

Just run the .exe to set resolution & screen mode and mouse left button to play.

spacer.png

Link: aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9nZXFwS0c=???

is it a mega link?

13 hours ago, hippopippo said:

spacer.png

It's closer to the PC version than it is the arcade, there are a few missing features that are not in this version
IMO you're better off waiting until the arcade game is cracked if you want the arcade experience with the attract mode and everything