Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Castlevania : The Arcade (Konami PC Based hardware)

scooby

Messages recommandés

il y a 8 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

O .thanks a lot... there Is a way to emulate on my pad Xbox the whip movement of mouse using Antimicro program please..i use It for gun games 

I can't say how Antimicro will behave, and how your Xbox pad will appear for me with it

But if you have an Xbox pad, you can use it with DemulShooter directly (without antimicro)

Just select the good device in DemulShooter_GUI and set the needed buttons / axis. And read the Wiki to learn how to use Demulshooter

I have 2 questions if someone could share...

1. Does 2 player work? I tried to start with player 2 and I cannot select character until the timer runs out. Then the 2nd player does join the game but only controls player 1

2. I only get the soundtrack... but do not hear any sound effects. Is there a way to fix this?

2 hours ago, Gtguy said:

No you just need to add the exe and move to right column.  Took me only 10 seconds.  Then never run alchemy again. It deposits some dsound files in the game folder.

image.jpeg.03ebf5d5d9dcab1e1ecddd3dba77aba9.jpeg

Which version are you running.. I tried 1.45.20 and get audio device error

*edit

got it working with 1.45.20 and a patched Alchemy. exe

also installed Eax4, all sound working

Modifié par drewjbs

Il y a 4 heures, drewjbs a dit :

1. Does 2 player work? I tried to start with player 2 and I cannot select character until the timer runs out. Then the 2nd player does join the game but only controls player 1

Yes, 2 player is working but not with the mouse input tool.

You need lightguns or gamepad and use DemulShooter

Modifié par argonlefou

1 hour ago, argonlefou said:

Yes, 2 player is working but not with the mouse input tool.

You need lightguns or gamepad and use DemulShooter

Just tested, works pretty good.. thanks again for your work. I did notice player 1 blue cursor does wander when the 2nd player is present.. not sure if this is a known issue?

Il y a 11 heures, argonlefou a dit :

I can't say how Antimicro will behave, and how your Xbox pad will appear for me with it

But if you have an Xbox pad, you can use it with DemulShooter directly (without antimicro)

Just select the good device in DemulShooter_GUI and set the needed buttons / axis. And read the Wiki to learn how to use Demulshooter

Thanks a lot the problem Is that i dont know what Is corrispondent whip mouse... buttons

or whatelse axis on pad and so on Demulshooter 

hello, i tried using creative alchemy (1.45.20) but i still get no sfx. is there something i did wrong?

here is my game settings in alchemy:

game title: cv

[root-directory]\[some folders]\HCV\HCV_APP (i clicked on HCV.exe when choosing this)

settings (i did not change a thing here)

buffers: 4

duration: 25

maximum voice count: 128

i have put the game on the right column (alchemy-enabled games)

am i missing something else here? thanks

5 hours ago, themovingdoggo39393 said:

hello, i tried using creative alchemy (1.45.20) but i still get no sfx. is there something i did wrong?

here is my game settings in alchemy:

game title: cv

[root-directory]\[some folders]\HCV\HCV_APP (i clicked on HCV.exe when choosing this)

settings (i did not change a thing here)

buffers: 4

duration: 25

maximum voice count: 128

i have put the game on the right column (alchemy-enabled games)

am i missing something else here? thanks

did you install Eax4?

Il y a 21 heures, argonlefou a dit :

I m not able to use demulshooter my friend .i Hope someone post a script ready to use to emulate whip on pad..

• Team
il y a 6 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

I m not able to use demulshooter my friend .i Hope someone post a script ready to use to emulate whip on pad..

it won't happen !

If you want to play with the stanlalone version with a controller you will need DS.  AHK script can't make any input emulation lol...

27 minutes ago, THE RETURN OF HBP said:

What is different about this zip file than the whole alchemy thing and do I use them together?

Not sure what the differences are with what you have if that is what you are asking... 

From the zip - 

Install Creative Alchemy v1.45.20
Copy files in universal patch directory 
(ALchemy.exe and dsound.dll) to Alchemy install directory.
Yes to overwrite
Install EAX4
Open Alchemy and add both games' exe folders

Lethal Enforcers needs borderless gaming after sound fix is applied

Il y a 5 heures, drewjbs a dit :

Excellent collaboration friend, tested on a focusrite scarlett and everything works ok. Thank you so much

On 6/4/2023 at 2:14 PM, argonlefou said:

Here's the updated Mouse Input Tool, with genuine credits handling (sound and Bookkeeping saving) :

Castlevania_Inputs_v2.0.zip 51.33 kB · 68 downloads

Also the Patcher to solve black screen on loading, and change Bookkeeping save location :

CastlevaniaArcade_Patcher_v2.0.zip 18.33 kB · 59 downloads

ALL i did was as suggested ...load my sinden gun software..loaded the Castle_inputs up loaded the .EXE and sound and game play worked great at 1920X1080

Just Giving my thanks...)

Modifié par lords

Le 05/06/2023 à 08:12, drewjbs a dit :

Just tested, works pretty good.. thanks again for your work. I did notice player 1 blue cursor does wander when the 2nd player is present.. not sure if this is a known issue?

Never saw anything like this, so that's not a "known" thing

• Team
Le 05/06/2023 à 08:12, drewjbs a dit :

A few people, ,start the game with Castlevania input loader + Demulshooter at the same time... don't do this.

You need to choose one : The 1st is only for 1P mouse profile and the 2nd (DS) is only for people who use Controllers, lightguns or wiimotes. Same I never noticed a cursor problem, maybe a local problem...

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, lezzi87 a dit :

Thank to argonlefou  for his amazing job on the game!

Guess right now there no way to access test menu and/or insert coins, right?

both works...

image.png

12 minutes ago, powergyser said:

Tried this game with a fresh install plus all fixes and latest Demulshooter and it crashes as soon as I press start. Any ideas??

maybe it depends on the chipset, it does the exact thing on intel i9 11900k (only and exclusively on that PC, perfectly working on 3 others with same mobo/gpu/memory/os but different cpu) DS & Mouse input

Il y a 17 heures, WildWolf a dit :

both works...

image.png

à l’instant, kratos1883 a dit :

Forgive me but whip movement at what buttons corrispond?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...