Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Castlevania : The Arcade (Konami PC Based hardware)

scooby

Messages recommandés

Beautiful video game, I hope that this CASTLEVANIA when it works is accessible free to play for all gamers.

Hermoso video juego, Espero que este CASTLEVANIA cuando funciones este accesible free to play para todos los gamers. 

4 hours ago, pablo3000 said:

Beautiful video game, I hope that this CASTLEVANIA when it works is accessible free to play for all gamers.

Hermoso video juego, Espero que este CASTLEVANIA cuando funciones este accesible free to play para todos los gamers. 

agree i do hope there is a option for standalone. 

• Team
il y a une heure, eljose a dit :

sadly will be another pay per play  😞

in teknoparrot

Argon from demulshooter is working on it, you have a hope... maybe Flybit with Jconfig later if he still alive ^^

To be more accurate : I just had a (quick) look at it, but I won't be able to work on anything for the next few weeks 😄

Anyway, by what  we can read on the game's file, there seem to have embedded debug mouse controls coded into the game.

It just needs someone who knows how/where to enable it...the rest will follow easily

4 hours ago, argonlefou said:

To be more accurate : I just had a (quick) look at it, but I won't be able to work on anything for the next few weeks 😄

Anyway, by what  we can read on the game's file, there seem to have embedded debug mouse controls coded into the game.

It just needs someone who knows how/where to enable it...the rest will follow easily

Weeks? ☹️

So are there two ways to run this game then ? (1) via just clicking on the exe file and (2) via Teknoparrot, if that's the case will the fix work for both ways of playing ? or will we have to use Teknoparrot for mouse support ?

1 minute ago, liamx2000 said:

So are there two ways to run this game then ? (1) via just clicking on the exe file and (2) via Teknoparrot, if that's the case will the fix work for both ways of playing ? or will we have to use Teknoparrot for mouse support ?

Rawinput with tp i guess 

but its not ready yet

• Team
à l’instant, dorminirko a dit :

Default.png

make the same with EAA Castlevania name and it will be perfect

On 5/9/2023 at 11:14 PM, CAUTION said:

Think this will be somehow playable with the Sinden lightguns once it's added to Teknoparrot?

If they get it running using a mouse, most likely.  The Sindens can function as a mouse so I mean I'm no expert but I assume it would work.

The actual control for the game is more akin to a Wii controller.

On 5/17/2023 at 3:05 AM, Waffle_the_Great said:

If they get it running using a mouse, most likely.  The Sindens can function as a mouse so I mean I'm no expert but I assume it would work.

The actual control for the game is more akin to a Wii controller.

Probably rawinput with tp

but for now it looks like they are struggling with the inputs

still early since they only working on it for a few days 

we'll see

Modifié par Mike669

• 3 semaines après...

Playable, but I had 2 problems.

1 - Playing from the beginning the game crashes at the beginning of stage 4. I had to activate Stage Select to continue from Stage 4 to the end without crashes.

2 - Playing in fullscreen the textures in the fight against Dracula are completely black, playing in windowed mode and using the Borderless Gaming program to switch to fullscreen the textures are flickering, as in the video above.

• Team
il y a 27 minutes, LongnPlay a dit :

Playable, but I had 2 problems.

1 - Playing from the beginning the game crashes at the beginning of stage 4. I had to activate Stage Select to continue from Stage 4 to the end without crashes.

2 - Playing in fullscreen the textures in the fight against Dracula are completely black, playing in windowed mode and using the Borderless Gaming program to switch to fullscreen the textures are flickering, as in the video above.

it depends on what GPU you have even with all the fix the game won't work 100% good for a few persons... best way is to wait TP version. From my side the game works 100% well with 1080 ti and all the latest tricks and files. Tested with 3 different rigs too and no problem at all...

But as I told on TP Discord, 1st time I have a game with lots of fix for standalone version lol, here all the fixs I need to add in my game and in my AHK script :

- edit the setting.csv

- Copy Lastest Patched files to fix Stages loading

- Use Castlevania input Loader or Demulshooter to use

- Install and set Alchemy app to fix the SFX ingame

- add a commande line AHK Script + Copy extra custom SFX wave files for audio effects "insert coin"

- Start the Game

1 minute ago, WildWolf said:

it depends on what GPU you have even with all the fix the game won't work 100% good for a few persons... best way is to wait TP version. From my side the game works 100% well with 1080 ti

I read in some places that it was a problem related to Nvidia cards.

I use an RTX 3060.

• Team
il y a 33 minutes, LongnPlay a dit :

I use an RTX 3060.

curious because a friend of mine has a 3060 and it does work.

Il y a 2 heures, WildWolf a dit :

it depends on what GPU you have even with all the fix the game won't work 100% good for a few persons... best way is to wait TP version. From my side the game works 100% well with 1080 ti and all the latest tricks and files. Tested with 3 different rigs too and no problem at all...

But as I told on TP Discord, 1st time I have a game with lots of fix for standalone version lol, here all the fixs I need to add in my game and in my AHK script :

- edit the setting.csv

- add a commande line AHK Script + Copy extra custom SFX wave files for audio effects "insert coin"

- Start the Game

Forgive me...i use always Antimicro program to play Gun games and i find It perfect...only a problem...Is possible and if yes..how...to emulate the mouse movement whip  on my Xbox pad..?

Il y a 3 heures, WildWolf a dit :

I have not updated the mouse input tool but with DemulShooter v10.12 update, castlevania credits key  should properly add a credit counting in bookkeeping and play according credit sound 😉

• Team
il y a 2 minutes, argonlefou a dit :

I have not updated the mouse input tool but with DemulShooter v10.12 update, castlevania credits key  should properly add a credit counting in bookkeeping and play according credit sound 😉

good news, thx :)

4 hours ago, LongnPlay said:

I use an RTX 3060.

I have GTX 1060 6GB and everything worked very well. No TP or any shit. Just Demulshooter and fixes.

Le 03/06/2023 à 16:24, WildWolf a dit :

- edit the setting.csv

- Start the Game

Do you where to find the patched files to fix Stages loading ?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Mike669 said:

Searching for a solution for rtx gpu to the flickering

on dracula last stage boss

i've tried native/4k res and using 2080ti

any fix?

thank you

launch in windowed mode (edit settings.csv) then use boarderless gaming to bring it back to fullscreen. Method works for both.

Il y a 3 heures, argonlefou a dit :

Here's the updated Mouse Input Tool, with genuine credits handling (sound and Bookkeeping saving) :

Castlevania_Inputs_v2.0.zip 51.33 Ko · 31 téléchargements

Also the Patcher to solve black screen on loading, and change Bookkeeping save location :

CastlevaniaArcade_Patcher_v2.0.zip 18.33 Ko · 26 téléchargements

O .thanks a lot... there Is a way to emulate on my pad Xbox the whip movement of mouse using Antimicro program please..i use It for gun games 

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...