Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Castlevania : The Arcade (Konami PC Based hardware)

scooby

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, hippopippo said:

maybe it depends on the chipset, it does the exact thing on intel i9 11900k (only and exclusively on that PC, perfectly working on 3 others with same mobo/gpu/memory/os but different cpu) DS & Mouse input

I'm sure you already tried it, but just in case, for the 11th gen i9 make sure you've done this, it might fix it, but probably won't. Had to do it on my 11th gen i5.

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, kratos1883 a dit :

Forgive me but whip movement at what buttons corrispond?

movement  with your mouse or lightgun, or controller or wiimote

33 minutes ago, murray said:

I'm sure you already tried it, but just in case, for the 11th gen i9 make sure you've done this, it might fix it, but probably won't. Had to do it on my 11th gen i5.

I honestly hadn't tried it yet (I asked Argon for a re-compiled version higher than the 2.0 framework used for the plugin), but now I'm going home and trying it right away

il y a 30 minutes, WildWolf a dit :

movement  with your mouse or lightgun, or controller or wiimote

But forgive me i set controller for other options as coins or start etc.. but i don t understand how set my controller to emulate mouse whip movement 

• Team
il y a une heure, kratos1883 a dit :

But forgive me i set controller for other options as coins or start etc.. but i don t understand how set my controller to emulate mouse whip movement 

I tested with x360 controller it works with Left analogic Stick you can move to the left and right or whatever it does work. Not as good as a mouse or a wiimote but playable without any problem.

You just need to go to demulshooter GUI to choose the good hardware, there is no calibration...

For those who have problems related to crashes when starting the game, here is the procedure :

Open Command Prompt as administrator. Type or Copy and paste the command below and press Enter

Reg query "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Net Framework Setup\NDP" /s

Check which and how many .NET Framework versions are present and, if necessary, add the missing versions.

This is a list of recommended versions to have on windows 10+

framework.rar

il y a 52 minutes, WildWolf a dit :

I tested with x360 controller it works with Left analogic Stick you can move to the left and right or whatever it does work. Not as good as a mouse or a wiimote but playable without any problem.

You just need to go to demulshooter GUI to choose the good hardware, there is no calibration...

I tested left analogic my Amazing friend but the cursor move yes in every direction but not so fast to emulate a whip...or maybe i m not able or i must impost or set more sensitive the stick

9 minutos atrás, hipopótamo disse:

Para quem tem problemas relacionados a travamentos ao iniciar o jogo, segue o procedimento :

Abra o prompt de comando como administrador. Digite ou Copie e cole o comando abaixo e aperte Enter

Consulta Reg "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Net Framework Setup\NDP" /s

Verifique quais e quantas versões do .NET Framework estão presentes e, se necessário, adicione as versões ausentes.

Esta é uma lista de versões recomendadas para o Windows 10+

framework.rar 1010 B · 0 downloads

friend, do you know how to solve the audio problem? so, the background audio works, but the effects do not come out sound, I already did the procedure by installing the patch , step by step , but even so the sound of the effects does not play

• Team
il y a 17 minutes, Paul 5794 a dit :

Can you share a modified exe for 

4k resolution that works correctly?

i got the same issue people wrote on dracula last boss missing textures  

with rtx gpu

for missing textures play in windowed mode and if you have a 4k monitor use 2560x1440 resolution. don't play in windowed mode in 4k because it won't work, you will have black texture

• The sujet was locked
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...