Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

• Team

Il y a 11 heures, Mike669 a dit :

What’s the latest progress 

of dbz online and the playability of tekken6/br+razing storm arcade?

thank you

For Zenkai BAttle : It has been decided that there won't be any online support, so don't expect anything from the online game or banapass feature.
Razing storm no progress has been made, and it may be very very long to hope playing it... 
Tekken6 and 6BR is still in WIP, so it will take a lot of work and time too.

I got Sailor Zombie earlier and it was in 5 001 to 005 files. I combined them and it turned the file into a single 7zip file which won't open. Should the file be an iso or something different?

11 hours ago, Old John said:

I got Sailor Zombie earlier and it was in 5 001 to 005 files. I combined them and it turned the file into a single 7zip file which won't open. Should the file be an iso or something different?

it's should be able to open with 7zip...you don't combind anything....unless when you installed 7zip you didn't set your 7zip or rar to see them extensions 

I found out my issue, my pc froze up when I was getting the files and one of the files had to be restarted and of course it was named different as the partly downloaded one I deleted afterwards. Once I renamed file it extracted as it should do and game is running fine

I am able to launch DSP without DS and use a mouse.  However, when I launch it using DS (in order to use a Sinden), as soon as it hooks, the game will initially start then hang on a neverending black screen.  I have tried everything I can think of, including a delay on DS, different versions of DS, and more...but just a black screen.  I have had no issues with DE4D.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

• Team
Il y a 16 heures, garrettsmith521 a dit :

I am able to launch DSP without DS and use a mouse.  However, when I launch it using DS (in order to use a Sinden), as soon as it hooks, the game will initially start then hang on a neverending black screen.  I have tried everything I can think of, including a delay on DS, different versions of DS, and more...but just a black screen.  I have had no issues with DE4D.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

start 1st the game, when the loading is done, start DS

Hey guys, I was going to try this project with Deadstorm Pirates and managed to get a zip file with the game and the rpcs3.exe file, however when I click on the game... it gets stuck here and fails with a fatal error.

Any idea how to progress from here? (as a note, not sure what those errors mean because I don't even have anything in that path related to rpcs3?

- SYS: RPCS3 v0.0.26-local_build Alpha | local_build | local_build
- SYS: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4900MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | 8 Threads | 27.93 GiB RAM | TSC: 2.794GHz | AVX+ | FMA3
- SYS: Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 19045, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0
- SYS: Current Time: 2023-07- 5T15:29:22
- RSX: Found vulkan-compatible GPU: 'GTX 765M' running on driver 368.284.0
- SYS: Firmware version: 4.9
S PPU: Enabled: Non-Java Mode Fixup
- RSX: Found vulkan-compatible GPU: 'GTX 765M' running on driver 368.284.0
S Input: The pad mode was changed to Single-threaded
S GUI: Boot successful.
F {RSX Worker 6} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
(in file C:\Git\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\VKPipelineCompiler.cpp:66[:3], in function int_compile_graphics_pipe)
(in file C:\Git\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\vkutils\shared.cpp:107[:24], in function die_with_error)
F {RSX Worker 1} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
(in file C:\Git\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\VKPipelineCompiler.cpp:66[:3], in function int_compile_graphics_pipe)
(in file C:\Git\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\vkutils\shared.cpp:107[:24], in function die_with_error)
F {RSX Worker 3} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
F {RSX Worker 5} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
F {RSX Worker 2} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
F {RSX Worker 8} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
F {RSX Worker 7} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)
F {RSX Worker 4} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Assertion Failed! Vulkan API call failed with unrecoverable error: Invalid shader code (VK_ERROR_INVALID_SHADER_NV)

ds-hangs.png

Modifié par mickael28
screenshot error bad quality

8 hours ago, mickael28 said:

Hey guys, I was going to try this project with Deadstorm Pirates and managed to get a zip file with the game and the rpcs3.exe file, however when I click on the game... it gets stuck here and fails with a fatal error.

Any idea how to progress from here? (as a note, not sure what those errors mean because I don't even have anything in that path related to rpcs3?

ds-hangs.png

Error seems related to Vulkan. Either install the appropriate nvidia gtx updates or switch to OpenGL 

21 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Error seems related to Vulkan. Either install the appropriate nvidia gtx updates or switch to OpenGL 

Thanks, after many changes and attempts changing to OpenGL managed to launch the game, but it works pretty randomly. Maybe 1 out of 20 attempts? all the others, the whole computer (an old Alienware 17 R1 laptop) crashes when it's compiling things in the startup screen. Fully shuts down. 

Any idea what could be causing those fatal crashes most of the times?

1 hour ago, mickael28 said:

Thanks, after many changes and attempts changing to OpenGL managed to launch the game, but it works pretty randomly. Maybe 1 out of 20 attempts? all the others, the whole computer (an old Alienware 17 R1 laptop) crashes when it's compiling things in the startup screen. Fully shuts down. 

Any idea what could be causing those fatal crashes most of the times?

I don’t but your nvidia drivers are really outdated. The current rev for your GTX is 425.31 so I would recommend upgrading, deleting your compiled spu cache and trying again with Vulkan.

13 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

I don’t but your nvidia drivers are really outdated. The current rev for your GTX is 425.31 so I would recommend upgrading, deleting your compiled spu cache and trying again with Vulkan.

Thanks 🙏. I'll have a read about drivers in the coming weeks.

I've got the laptop with the 3D screen and I think I was on the latest (outdated) drivers which supported the 3D display. For what I remember, once that I tried with something more recent then I lost the 3D screen/functionality on the new nvidia drivers.

Il y a 15 heures, bojo5150 a dit :

Hello.. forgive me instead what May be the cause of my problems about games as Deadstorm Pirates and Tekken tag 2 tournament? In the First the subtitles are pixellated respect to the  rest of the game at 4k..in the second the winning poses of the characters After the two rounds are a Little pixellated...tried several graphic settings but nothing 

• Team
il y a 7 minutes, Universal Gaming a dit :

Can't wait.

I have a big doubt about a real difference. RPCS3 needs a strong CPU, not a good GPU...

If you have a low CPU, this update is pretty useless...

On 7/8/2023 at 6:49 PM, WildWolf said:

I have a big doubt about a real difference. RPCS3 needs a strong CPU, not a good GPU...

If you have a low CPU, this update is pretty useless...

My CPU is definitely compatible for RPCS3.

😎

I had a chance to play dark escape on the real cabinet last week and bought a pair of glasses from the arcade operator. I tested the glasses on the cabinet. They are afaik normal passive 3d glasses. My tv is 3d capable. But when i try the glasses on the tv with 3d enabled they dont work. I mean whenever i enable 3d on the tv settings it just kind of duplicates the image. Anyone can tell me what kind of 3d tv or monitor I need?

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, antoniopt69 a dit :

I had a chance to play dark escape on the real cabinet last week and bought a pair of glasses from the arcade operator. I tested the glasses on the cabinet. They are afaik normal passive 3d glasses. My tv is 3d capable. But when i try the glasses on the tv with 3d enabled they dont work. I mean whenever i enable 3d on the tv settings it just kind of duplicates the image. Anyone can tell me what kind of 3d tv or monitor I need?

We don't know this information, no surprise about this you need a targeted 3D monitor technology for this Namco game cause All 3D glasses are not compatible with All 3D monitor :)

1 hour ago, WildWolf said:

We don't know this information, no surprise about this you need a targeted 3D monitor technology for this Namco game cause All 3D glasses are not compatible with All 3D monitor :)

Yeah just asking to see if anyone knew. The arcade operator didnt have the specs on the tv monitor. Shame really. Played in 3d and that was a whole diff experience.

isn´t the monitor, is the Glasses

Producer of “Dark Escape 4D”, Norihiro Nishimura, illustrated the game features.

At the 19th GTI Asia Taipei Expo, NBGI introduced the newest titles including “Dark Escape 4D”, “Gundam Senjou on Kizuna” and “Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited”. These exciting pieces attracted numerous buyers and visitors to try. The company also invited the game producer to illustrate the design concept and game features on the site.

“Dark Escape 4D”, a full-body sensing-style horror themed shooting game, was one of the highlights at this year’s GTI Asia Taipei Expo. It supports single-player and two-player game and requires gamers to wear “polarized 3D glasses”. This eye-dazzling creation attracted a large number of visitors to the NBGI stand. The visitors were willing to wait in line for one and an half hours just to experience this breathtaking large amusement machine. Producer of “Dark Escape 4D”, Norihiro Nishimura, stressed “it is a brand new product and is unveiled to Asia excluding Japan for the first time. During the game, players need to wear 3D glasses. Equipped with the vibration chair, 5.1-channel surround sound system, the neck wind-blowing device and the heart rate and startle response detecting equipment, this game can provide players with unprecedented thrill and game experience.”

The biggest difference between ordinary 3D games and “Dark Escape 4D” is the addition of the neck wind-blowing device, which can fully upgrade previous 3D experiences to the 4D effects. The neck wind-blowing effect aims to make players feel immersed in the story. In the 3D environment created by the stereoscopic vision, auditory effects and vibration chair, the addition of tactile sensation generated by wind blowing can bring players into a horrific atmosphere more easily and fully immerse them in the thrill and fun brought by the game.

Moreover, with the heart rate and startle response detecting equipment located in the game control grips, the number of startle responses players experience will be announced when the game ends. This feature can add more fun to the game and accelerate the interaction between the two players in the game, making this video game more humanized.

https://www.taiwanslot.com.tw/web2011/en/unit_detail.php?serial=381

On 7/16/2023 at 5:58 PM, antoniopt69 said:

Yeah just asking to see if anyone knew. The arcade operator didnt have the specs on the tv monitor. Shame really. Played in 3d and that was a whole diff experience.

About one month ago I got a pair of 3D glasses from a local theater hoping they would work too...but of course they didn't work at all.

• Team
Il y a 4 heures, mutleey a dit :

What is the most current revision of this emulator available?

Rpcs3 0.0.27-local_build (2nd update May 29th)

Next future release will be 0.0.28 with GPU fix with performance boost for medium rig, I don't know if we will have a real performance boost with the whole arcade games... because it depends the CPU you have...

image.png

Hello la team !!!

Y aurait-il quelqu'un de charitable pour m'expliquer le fonctionnement ou un lien tuto pour faire tourner les namco sur rpcs3?

J'ai installé rcps3 et j'ai les dumps de deadstorm....

Mais je n'arrive à rien lancer du tout.

Merci par avance

On 7/23/2023 at 11:15 PM, mamefan2018 said:

Taiko no Tatsujin series ,Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Unlimited) and Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle now work on the main rpcs3 branch  - USIO support added

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/14253

I only tested Tekken and it works fine ..

I saw in the link that usb dongle info is needed, is that inputed in the same location as the OMED build (in Virtual file system -> dev usb part?), or how does that work here?

Modifié par GaussTek

Le 25/07/2023 à 23:04, BigSchmid a dit :

Been following this for a while. Wanted to ask how the fork of RPCS3 works with front ends like Launchbox? 

bonjour

RPCS3 fonctionne parfaitement avec launchbox (c'est automatique pour les lignes de commandes basiques)

il faut regarder sur leur site pour certaines lignes de commande spéciales si besoin

• 2 semaines après...