Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

I'm trying to get the wheel to move in Deadstorm, using Demulshooter with 2 Gun4ir's(guns work great) and I tried all gun buttons, movements and keyboard. Did I miss how to turn it?

And if someone can share scripts to launch all 3 gun games with Demulshoter it'd be greatly appreciated.

Modifié par YoBoys

6 hours ago, naderkadd1981 said:

mate here is a trivia ,

I own a 4790k 4th gen which is older than your processor with additional 2 threads and i get some hiccups which is normal. The reason for this is that Rpcs3 utilizes a lot of the intel's cores causing the processor to overheat . In my case , the temps reached 90 degrees and sometimes above. This will cause Cpu throttling on random  which will decrease performance on the cpu in order to control the temps from going further. 

One of the options are :

Replace your stock cooler with a 3rd party aftermarket one that holds superior cooling features.

or

Upgrade to a better processor .

Ya probably looking at a cpu upgrade. Not anytime soon as not sure it is worth it at this point for a couple games.

I did some interesting tests. Ran older version of emu (0.26) and it seems to run DSP better. Definitely more playable. Haven’t tried older emu with DE4D. 

Likely there is room for optimization within the emulator (yes I know it’s a WIP) before jumping on a new CPU. 

still can’t get DS to separate player 1 from 2 on DSP. I just need to spend some more time playing with it. 

overall it is awesome these games are able to be played. Thanks to devs for working on this project. 

IF you use the Demulshooter for 357 v10.9.9 WIP_Fix  and  load  DemulShooter_GUI in the page selection you can scroll down to RPSC3 system 357 ..you will see a menu pop up ..you can set buttons for each of the 3 games there.

Thanks to WildWolf..)

DemulShooter_GUI 5.0.0.0 5_17_2023 11_02_02 PM.png

7 hours ago, lords said:

IF you use the Demulshooter for 357 v10.9.9 WIP_Fix  and  load  DemulShooter_GUI in the page selection you can scroll down to RPSC3 system 357 ..you will see a menu pop up ..you can set buttons for each of the 3 games there.

Thanks to WildWolf..)

Thanks!

• Team
Il y a 7 heures, lords a dit :

Thanks to WildWolf..)

credits go to Argonlefou for his unbelievable work, not me.

• Team
il y a 44 minutes, THE RETURN OF HBP a dit :

Both DSPSE and DE4D both freeze up and crash on me at random times and random stages.....its never at the same time either...could be at the start of a game or the middle or the end. Is this happening to anyone else? If so does anyone have a fix for it? Thanks.

never saw this... what do you have as PC ?

• Team
il y a 6 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

You will need to patch a file with DarkEscape_Patcher.exe

Read the included readme file.

nope, his error is a security problem (dongle key error or bad bin). Patch from DS archive is only for red sensor error message ingame and no crosshair

il y a 10 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

You will need to patch a file with DarkEscape_Patcher.exe

Read the included readme file.

Thx but the readme file says :

- Remove crosshairs from the game
- Remove the error message (SENSOR ERROR) on attract screen

So to me this patch will not solve my issue, but maybe I'm wrong, let's se !

• Team
il y a 6 minutes, Tremolux a dit :

Thx but the readme file says :

- Remove crosshairs from the game
- Remove the error message (SENSOR ERROR) on attract screen

So to me this patch will not solve my issue, but maybe I'm wrong, let's se !

As I said above, this patch is useless for your problem, you have a security problem with your game

Hello forgive me Is possible to play Gun games of this system with only xboxpad and not with mouse please?

• Team
il y a 20 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

Hello forgive me Is possible to play Gun games of this system with only xboxpad and not with mouse please?

yes use Demulshooter. If someone has an alternative solution to decrease the sensibility of controllers, you are free to share :)

Hello!
I would like to report a problem I am having with the game Dead Escape 4d.
Whenever I try to play with 2 players, the game freezes and goes back to windows and then restarts (the game) , but the demulShooter stops working. The interesting thing is that it only happens at the initial stage, when that first zombie appears, or the zombies that come out of the green door, also at the beginning.
I have done and re-done several times the procedure with demulshooter, used the newest version and still this crash happens.
If I play with only 1 player and do not use the demulshooter, it does not happen.
Has this happened to anyone?

Modifié par arcadetutorials

• Team
il y a 33 minutes, arcadetutorials a dit :

Hello!
I would like to report a problem I am having with the game Dead Escape 4d.
Whenever I try to play with 2 players, the game freezes and goes back to windows and then restarts (the game) , but the demulShooter stops working. The interesting thing is that it only happens at the initial stage, when that first zombie appears, or the zombies that come out of the green door, also at the beginning.
I have done and re-done several times the procedure with demulshooter, used the newest version and still this crash happens.
If I play with only 1 player and do not use the demulshooter, it does not happen.
Has this happened to anyone?

hmmm did you install and configure well DS ? because it does work with 1P and 2P. Look if DS hooked your game, If you have a red icon it is not good...

One very important thing ! when you quit the game, quit or kill the process for RPCS3 and Demulshooter ! Then Restart RPCS3 and DS ! you can have adress memory problem, that's why input is not working.

As a test, you can try to start the game 1st, when loading is done, start your DS and look if your DS icon is green, and tell me what is going on after that...

Don't touch to the Game title option in rpcs3 too and don't rename rpcs3-gun.exe

18 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

hmmm did you install and configure well DS ? because it does work with 1P and 2P. Look if DS hooked your game, If you have a red icon it is not good...

One very important thing ! when you quit the game, quit or kill the process for RPCS3 and Demulshooter ! Then Restart RPCS3 and DS ! you can have adress memory problem if you don't do that, that's why input is not working

Yes I do all these processes and the Demulshooter recognizes the DE4D (the icon is green) and the game starts normally with the 2 guns at the same time, because I can select the stages by moving them.
But if I choose the 1st stage, it crashes right at the beginning.
The screen freezes for a while then the emulator closes and restarts loading the game. When this happens, the demulshooter stops working and then I have to close everything...

• Team
à l’instant, arcadetutorials a dit :

Yes I do all these processes and the Demulshooter recognizes the DE4D (the icon is green) and the game starts normally with the 2 guns at the same time, because I can select the stages by moving them.
But if I choose the 1st stage, it crashes right at the beginning.
The screen freezes for a while then the emulator closes and restarts loading the game. When this happens, the demulshooter stops working and then I have to close everything...

what is your CPU, GPU, OS, and is the game is installed on internal HDD, SSD, external HDD ?

Intel core i9 11gen, 32Gb RAM 3200Mhz, RTX 3060 12gb ram,  Windows 10 Professional
The game is installed on the hard disk (internal).
(I have also put on ssd, but made no difference)
And this problem happens ONLY with DE4D in Sailor Zombie no

"

As a test, you can try to start the game 1st, when loading is done, start your DS and look if your DS icon is green, and tell me what is going on after that...

Don't touch to the Game title option in rpcs3 too and don't rename rpcs3-gun.exe"

Ok! I'll try this.

I have a problem that I've been trying to fix for about 2 hours now. I was able to extract the audio folder in Dark Escape so I can get the soundtrack. The sound format is .adp. I can play it in Foobar2000, but when I play the track, there is this crackling / popping noise, and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of it. If anyone could help me figure this out, it would be great. Thanks.

Have both DSP and DE4D up and running. Thanks to everyone for the assistance. Both have stutters but that's a hardware issue. I did change the spu threads number (1) and driver wake up delay (300 us) and that helps quite a bit. Especially for DSP. All thanks to BOJO5150

Will continue to mess around with the emulator settings to see if I can get some better performance out of my CPU.

Modifié par c0nv1ck

• Team
il y a 9 minutes, THE RETURN OF HBP a dit :

Intel i7 7700k

Nvidia  1080

Windows 10

12 gb ram..I think

I see others starting to report crashes as well.

try to start to play without DS with mouse to eliminate if the problem come from DS.

try to delete the whole config and cache folders, then start the game and let it rebuilds the new PPU cache, don't touch to the GPU config in the emulator, just calibrate your aim in test menu and test the game

• Team
il y a une heure, RandomAccessGamer a dit :

I have a problem that I've been trying to fix for about 2 hours now. I was able to extract the audio folder in Dark Escape so I can get the soundtrack. The sound format is .adp. I can play it in Foobar2000, but when I play the track, there is this crackling / popping noise, and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of it. If anyone could help me figure this out, it would be great. Thanks.

ok, I can try to decode this audio *.adp format, how did you extract Audio.npk ?

Il y a 20 heures, YoBoys a dit :

I'm trying to get the wheel to move in Deadstorm, using Demulshooter with 2 Gun4ir's(guns work great) and I tried all gun buttons, movements and keyboard. Did I miss how to turn it?

And if someone can share scripts to launch all 3 gun games with Demulshoter it'd be greatly appreciated.

Sure, this is an example for Deadstorm:

Révélation

;run demulshooter, add your path before the executable

run DemulShooterX64.exe -target=rpcs3 -rom=deadstorm

;run the game

run rpcs3-gun.exe "dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"

;this set active the game window

WinWaitActive, ahk_class Qt5152QWindowIcon

; sleep 4 seconds
Sleep, 4000 

;this maximizes the game window (in my case the emulator option does not work)
Send {Alt Down}{Enter}{Alt Up}

;this maps left and right arrows to mouse wheel (keep the keys pressed during the game)

Left::
send {WheelDown 15}
return

Right::
send {WheelUp 15}
return

;this ends the emulation when press Esc

Esc::
    Sendinput, !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3-gun.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3-gun.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

bad dump or what you said....you are loading it with RPSC3.exe ?? that came with the game?

Révélation

RPCS3 0.0.27-local_build Alpha _ local_build _ local_build 5_18_2023 3_34_31 AM.png

2 hours ago, nanometrovovo2 said:

Sure, this is an example for Deadstorm:

Hide contents

;run demulshooter, add your path before the executable

run DemulShooterX64.exe -target=rpcs3 -rom=deadstorm

;run the game

run rpcs3-gun.exe "dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"

;this set active the game window

WinWaitActive, ahk_class Qt5152QWindowIcon

; sleep 4 seconds
Sleep, 4000 

;this maximizes the game window (in my case the emulator option does not work)
Send {Alt Down}{Enter}{Alt Up}

;this maps left and right arrows to mouse wheel (keep the keys pressed during the game)

Left::
send {WheelDown 15}
return

Right::
send {WheelUp 15}
return

;this ends the emulation when press Esc

Esc::
    Sendinput, !{f4}
    Process,Close,rpcs3-gun.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3-gun.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Thanks...This helped out big time!!!

Hello excuse me Is possible to play Mobile Suite Gundam FullBoost Namco System with this emulator? Tia

• Team
il y a 10 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

Hello excuse me Is possible to play Mobile Suite Gundam FullBoost Namco System with this emulator? Tia

nope

• Team
il y a 24 minutes, llll55 a dit :

hi, is argon working on razing storm input? 

thanks.

he can't for this game. There is no input at all for the 1st player. It needs lots of work for this one...

Razing Storm's key bindings aren't the same as the other lightgun games, it is the only one which uses IR guns, and it looks quite hard to emulate...

On 5/16/2023 at 11:10 PM, c0nv1ck said:

I have an i5 9600kf overclocked to 4.2 ghz. I get slow downs with DE4D. Played DSP for a bit and it seemed to run well. May be looking at a CPU upgrade in the future. 

also had some issues getting Sinden calibration going. Couldn’t get things to clear out with cache dumping. If aim is off you can still calibrate in test menu with demulshooter active.

Also I found the emulator package I was using had the box for centering the mouse when full screen checked. Took me a bit to realize and uncheck that little bugger. 

I have a 9600k and even overclocked to 4.9ghz on all cores and rpcs3 using the usual optimizations with 1/2/3 spu threads etc.. I cant get it running full speed. Works perfectly with no stuttering on my 10900k @ 5ghz so 6core 6thread cpu just isnt enough for it. 

Edit:: Turning on SPU loop detection and 4 preferred SPU threads helped a ton and got it running perfectly

Modifié par boxdgm

5 hours ago, WildWolf said:

ok, I can try to decode this audio *.adp format, how did you extract Audio.npk ?

I used quickbms and ran a script.

Open the audio file with a hex editor and find the first 4 bytes (should say nxpk). The quickbms website should show you the script when you search it up. Download the script that says “Time Crisis Razing Storm” because that’s the script that all of Namco’s PS3 arcade games use. Then, just create a folder where you want to save the extracted files.

Hope this helps.