Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

Le 24/02/2024 à 16:45, WildWolf a dit :

CPU > GPU (but you need a dedicated GPU too)

It looks you need something like an i7 6700k / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 in order to have a good experience

I made long time ago, an Hardware status with all those 357 games with Rpcs3, Look here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0 (30 different rigs Tested)

Thank you WildWolf, I take a look and I think to enter in correct paramaters

I have a I7 4790, 32 gb ram ddr3 and a 3060 12gb

It works fine, only the sound is crackling and echoing

Do you think there is a way or setting to make audio more clear ?

Thank you, as always, for your help

• Team
il y a une heure, pablitox70 a dit :

Thank you WildWolf, I take a look and I think to enter in correct paramaters

I have a I7 4790, 32 gb ram ddr3 and a 3060 12gb

It works fine, only the sound is crackling and echoing

Do you think there is a way or setting to make audio more clear ?

Thank you, as always, for your help

a 4790 CPU is not good enough for this game... it is a very old CPU you know (10 yo CPU)

According to the doc I made : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0

a Guy who have an i7 4790 noticed this :

image.png

so i7 4790 is not beefy to play Dark escape, you need a better CPU like i7 6700k even if games like Deadtstorm works like a cham, a few games like Dark Escape needs higher Specs, so you need a better CPU ! 100% confirmed.

Solution : Buy a faster CPU, but in this case, you will need to change The MotherBoard / CPU / DDR RAM  and maybe the Power Supply too.

I don't think it is an audio problem due to the driver or due to extra effects activated with your audio card...

It seems that your CPU barely manages the video part of the game and struggles with the audio emulation part because your CPU is too tight.

One last Advice : if you buy Intel CPU, do not buy an i5 ! Do buy an i7 (6th generation minimum, ) !!!!!

From the 10th generation, Intel CPUs are performance beasts under RPCS3

My 2nd Rig is : Intel i7 6700k / 16 go DDR4 / Nvidia 1080 Ti and all the Rpcs3 arcade games work like a charm without any problem, it is smooth and no audio problems

salut !

je confirme qu'il faut du costaud pour bien faire tourner les jeux PS3

avec mon I7 asus rog gen 4 GTX 1050ti 4gb et 16gb ram c'était très juste......

maintenant avec mon omen I7 gen 8th et une GTX 1070 6gb tout fonctionne bien.....

• 4 mois après...

Hello everyone

any progress made this past few months 

on this great omed project?

last i saw was tekken 6 and 6br arcade versions 

working with the modified 0.0.29 build 

also

sadly i couldn’t find it anywhere 

is it still private or going to be released soon for all?

thanks in advance for any info

• Team
Il y a 6 heures, Galaya a dit :

Hello everyone

any progress made this past few months 

on this great omed project?

last i saw was tekken 6 and 6br arcade versions 

working with the modified 0.0.29 build 

also

sadly i couldn’t find it anywhere 

is it still private or going to be released soon for all?

thanks in advance for any info

OMED project was a very nice project, but the project is over since a year. If you have a question maybe @Franco23444 can answer

Hello everyone :) Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me but, I was able to preserve Gundam Extreme VS Maxi Boost for the Namco System 357C, i have with me the SSD PCB and two dongles: one black and white with the serial. I wanted to try and make it boot on RPCS3 but, for some reason the emu says that the EBOOT is either corrupted or invalid. The hex values look okay to my knowledge, same with the .SELF files. I sought assistance in the RPCS3 discord but, with no luck. I want to preserve this game and make it boot at the very least (and perhaps even be able to play it lol), if anyone can help me with this or help me get in contact with someone that is in the know it would be greatly appreciated! I would be happy to also give more context if possible.

Thank you for your time!

simage.png

IMG_2060.jpg

imassge.png

• 2 semaines après...

Guys i can not for the life of me get my wii mote/sensor bar to work in "Sailor Zombie" (everything works fine when using Teknoparrot games) 

The emulator works, the game boots up fine and plays in free mode, but I can not get any inputs to work. If anyone feels like walking me through this step by step it would be greatly appreciated (Please explain each step to me like I'm 5) because this is beginning to become a headache for me right now 😞

Modifié par SpockYoda

• Team
Il y a 4 heures, SpockYoda a dit :

Guys i can not for the life of me get my wii mote/sensor bar to work in "Sailor Zombie" (everything works fine when using Teknoparrot games) 

The emulator works, the game boots up fine and plays in free mode, but I can not get any inputs to work. If anyone feels like walking me through this step by step it would be greatly appreciated (Please explain each step to me like I'm 5) because this is beginning to become a headache for me right now 😞

Use Demulshooter from Argon : https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/releases

2 hours ago, WildWolf said:

yep, this was one of the programs I was tinkering with. Buit I doubt I'll actually have any actual success unless* its broken down to me step by step because I'm pretty much an idiot at this stuff. I wish Ginzu was still making tutorial videos. I have no idea what I'm doing.

However I did make some small process after fumbling around for hours 😞   I see a curser on the LEFT* corner of the screen but its pretty much stuck there and only able to move a couple inches in each direction. And when I click the left mouse button it actually fires on screen. So I think thats a good

sign. Now i just have to figure out how to get the curser to move out of that left corner

Modifié par SpockYoda

• Team
Il y a 7 heures, elecplay a dit :

I've been trying to get Tekken 6 to load but all I get is a constant loop of PPU, analyzing etc. with the latest rpcs3. Anyone can offer suggestions on how to make the game run?

no support for Tekken 6 at the moment and if you saw a video from Franco, it is only Dev version. No public version exists at the moment.

@SpockYoda There are a few Tutorial youtube videos about this, example :

On 8/5/2024 at 1:42 PM, WildWolf said:

no support for Tekken 6 at the moment and if you saw a video from Franco, it is only Dev version. No public version exists at the moment.

@SpockYoda There are a few Tutorial youtube videos about this, example :

thanks i managed to get it working by pressing space and then going into the gun settings and pressing G to calibrate the Wii-mote. Now I just have 1 more small problems. I'm also getting these weird lines on characters faces when running the game, any particular settings I should use to fix this?

SCEEXE000_screenshot_2024_08_07_09_50_20.png

Modifié par SpockYoda

• 2 semaines après...
Le 27/04/2023 à 13:06, emulatci a dit :

Hello.
First of all, thank you very much. Excellent work ;=),
"Tekken tag Tournament 2" works perfectly.
2 player game without any problems.
Test mode is recording.
I just noticed that even though I have "vsync" enabled in the emulator settings, it doesn't work.

Note: For those who have problems opening the game, you need to copy these files to the "...\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\" folder.

REGION.TXT 92 O · 363 téléchargements VER01800.TXT 706 O · 373 téléchargements

hi can you reupload file please i can not passed error 19 2 i trying with different  control configuration but not working 

thank you

On 11/21/2023 at 2:12 AM, ducon2016 said:

Ok here is a tutorial to make Tekken Tag Tournament 2 work:

1. Download the good 5.7G dump "TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 UNLIMITED". Search google for the following and click the first link: site:archive.org namco system 357 bandai namco

2. Download PS3 firmware: http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2023_0228_05fe32f5dc8c78acbcd84d36ee7fdc5b/PS3UPDAT.PUP

3. Download and unpack the archive from the first page: Fighter and Lightgun Games Build.zip ~ pixeldrain

4. Run RPCS3.exe and in the menu file, select install firmware and pick PS3UPDAT.PUP from step #2

5. Close RPCS3, unpack SCEEXE000 from the step #1 archive into  the dev_hdd0\game\ folder of RPCS3. Result will look like  Fighters Bulid\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000

6. Run RPCS3, double click Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and wait until everything complete. You are going to see errors for memory and network. That is normal! Close RPCS3

7. Run RPCS3 and double click again Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The errors should be gone and the game should run!

Has anyone managed to run Tekken 6 and Tekken 6 BR?

Can you or somebody else help me, why am I getting only black costumes, for every character, I see gameplays on youtube and they can get normal costume color, I did everything you explained and got nothing but black costums even the CPU has black colors

• Team
Il y a 5 heures, MyGames a dit :

Can you or somebody else help me, why am I getting only black costumes, for every character, I see gameplays on youtube and they can get normal costume color, I did everything you explained and got nothing but black costums even the CPU has black colors

image.png

Nice to meet you. I have a question because there is something I just can't figure out.
When I start Taiko no Tatsujin, a "System Error 19-2" occurs. I looked into it and it seems to be related to "SECURITY CHECK 2", but I don't know the details. If anyone knows how to solve it, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Screen_shot2.png

Screen_shot1.png

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)