Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

12 ore fa, emusempre ha scritto:

I got one ready and it's fine.
TG2100-2-NA-HDD0-H05
I played Local 2 players XINPUT controllers.

Hi thank you, I have the same version of you. Can you see the 2nd player buttons layout in the I/O of test menù. Which button do you press for the 2nd player Start ?Thank you for your help :)

On 1/8/2024 at 11:02 AM, jackotz91 said:

Hi thank you, I have the same version of you. Can you see the 2nd player buttons layout in the I/O of test menù. Which button do you press for the 2nd player Start ?Thank you for your help :)

https://ibb.co/Hg1LDJJ

coins only in player 1
player 2 press START to start too

Modifié par emusempre

On 5/15/2023 at 3:58 PM, WildWolf said:

the test menu do save options... use the latest rpcs3-gun.exe

Really? I haven't been able to save any options for Deadstorm and Dark Escape in the "Arcade Test Menu" for both games. I have the newest "rpcs3-gun.exe" and all my games run perfectly in 4k. I'm trying to make both games "free-play" but both won't save in the test menu. So I just assigned the coin button to "5" & "6" respectively since I'm playing on an arcade cabinet.

UPDATE: I was finally able to save my settings in the test menu by selecting "Update Software" on the bottom of the menu. That was never made clear before...good to know. Cheers!!

Modifié par Handsome_Van
Solved Save Problem

On 4/27/2023 at 10:01 PM, GaussTek said:

Thank you!!! That worked, the new board_storage file did the trick.

Now, sorry again, but how exactly the gun/mouse controls work? The cursor is stuck at the top left corner. Moving the mouse makes the cursor to move a little but it just stays there. Probably I'm missing something obvious, or is there additional config to be done? I'm using the gun build btw.

SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_04_27_22_55_01.png

Can some please post a link to the Sailor Zombie board_storage.bin file and any other files needed to get rid on the "19-1" error? The link from earlier in the thread is dead unfortunately...thank you very much!!

8 hours ago, Handsome_Van said:

Can some please post a link to the Sailor Zombie board_storage.bin file and any other files needed to get rid on the "19-1" error? The link from earlier in the thread is dead unfortunately...thank you very much!!

If it's ok to post them, here are the board_storage.bin files for Sailor Zombie and Dark Escape 4D

Dark Escape 4D - board_storage.rar Sailor Zombie - board_storage.rar

7 hours ago, GaussTek said:

If it's ok to post them, here are the board_storage.bin files for Sailor Zombie and Dark Escape 4D

Dark Escape 4D - board_storage.rar 97 B · 0 downloads Sailor Zombie - board_storage.rar 97 B · 0 downloads

You are indeed the coolest!! Thank you very much!!

On 1/18/2024 at 5:40 PM, bucksoverfame said:

Could someone help with a bat file for RocketlaucherUI? I would like it to lauch the game using demulshooter, how do I write it? Want it to exit using escape? Could someone help please?

I launch these AHK from RocketLauncher.

Modify the paths with yours:

Dark Escape 4D.ahkDead Storm Pirates Special Edition.ahkSailor Zombie AKB 48.ahk

• Team
il y a 10 minutes, POPO69200 a dit :

salut quelles sont les touches a mapper pour faire basculer le navire de gauche a droite sur Dead storm pirate svp?

merci

sur clavier ce sont les flêches gauche et droite avec le script

On 1/27/2024 at 3:17 AM, nate123 said:

not sure and to mister gundam those games need sever emulation I bet like ex2 does 

Most likely. But i don't think the project will involve Server Emulation, as if i remember Zenkai Battle Royale will likely never be playable online due to dev decisions.

J'ai réussi à faire en sorte que ça fonctionne avec les build rpcs3 officiel car avec le spécial les contrôles ne marchent plus...

Du coup comment faire pour avoir tous les jeux au même endroit étant donné qu'ils portent tous le nom SCEEXE000. Ce n'est pas possible de les avoir dans le même dossier "dev_hdd0\game".

Faut-il créer un dossier pour chacun ou existe-t-il une solution pour tous les avoir au même endroit?

Dernière question, je précise que j'utilise la souris et non un light gun, impossible de bien bien calibrer Deadstorm Pirates. Lorsque je calibre j'ai les 2 réticules joueur 1 et 2 qui s'affichent et qui sont décalés.

Sanstitre.jpg.c5e6889296f0ea71a292706967dec1bf.jpg

La vrai visée est au milieu entre la visée rouge et bleu.

Existe-t-il un moyen de bien calibrer?

Et pour Dead Escape la calibration se fait bien, dans la sélection des menus c'est bon mais en jeu elle est décalée.

Une solution pour régler ça?

Merci d'avance.

Modifié par Safur

Is there no place to check the changelog for this emulator?

• Team
Il y a 9 heures, Safur a dit :

J'ai réussi à faire en sorte que ça fonctionne avec les build rpcs3 officiel car avec le spécial les contrôles ne marchent plus...

Du coup comment faire pour avoir tous les jeux au même endroit étant donné qu'ils portent tous le nom SCEEXE000. Ce n'est pas possible de les avoir dans le même dossier "dev_hdd0\game".

Faut-il créer un dossier pour chacun ou existe-t-il une solution pour tous les avoir au même endroit?

Dernière question, je précise que j'utilise la souris et non un light gun, impossible de bien bien calibrer Deadstorm Pirates. Lorsque je calibre j'ai les 2 réticules joueur 1 et 2 qui s'affichent et qui sont décalés.

Sanstitre.jpg.c5e6889296f0ea71a292706967dec1bf.jpg

La vrai visée est au milieu entre la visée rouge et bleu.

Existe-t-il un moyen de bien calibrer?

Et pour Dead Escape la calibration se fait bien, dans la sélection des menus c'est bon mais en jeu elle est décalée.

Une solution pour régler ça?

Merci d'avance.

Non tu ne peux pas. RPCS3-Gun dans létat où est l'émulateur,  gère uniquement 1 jeu à la fois, ce qui veut dire que tu dois installer l'émulateur avec un jeu et uniquement un jeu.

Si tu veux jouer a Dark Escape : installe et configure lémulateur dans un dossier avec le jeu dedans uniquement

Si tu veux jouer a DeadStorm Pirate SP : installe et configure lémulateur dans un dossier différent avec le jeu dedans uniquement

Si tu veux jouer a AKB48 : installe et configure lémulateur dans un autre dossier encore  avec le jeu dedans uniquement

Donc 3 jeux au Gun = 3 dossiers différents

De mémoire les Jeux gun ne sont pas compatibles avec la version de RPCS3 Officielle, seul les jeux de combats ont été rendu compatible ainsi que Taiko no Tatsujin.

Pour le décalage de la visée que tu sembles avoir, il suffit de passer le jeu en fullscreen, puis de désactiver une option dans l'émulateur : RPCS3 > Configuration > Emulator tab > Desactivate Lock mouse cursor in Fullscreen. Penses à recalibrer le jeu après puis de sauvegarder et c'est bon.

--> je testerai ca demain pour confirmation

Il y a 1 heure, LongnPlay a dit :

Is there no place to check the changelog for this emulator?

Unfortunately no. You can only follow the Official RPCS3 changelogs not with this Arcade branch.

I remember that I had asked exactly the same thing, I also wanted to have a changelog of what had been done on this version of RPCS3 from the developers. But I think he was already busy enough ^^
You can follow the official changelogs here : https://rpcs3.net/compatibility?b&p=1

you can follow the work of Brian here :https://github.com/brian218 and what it brought to the RPCS3 emulator, as an example look his activity between August & September.

Thank you so much Brian & Franco if you read this :)

bow-bowing.gif

Il y a 16 heures, WildWolf a dit :

Pour le décalage de la visée que tu sembles avoir, il suffit de passer le jeu en fullscreen, puis de désactiver une option dans l'émulateur : RPCS3 > Configuration > Emulator tab > Desactivate Lock mouse cursor in Fullscreen. Penses à recalibrer le jeu après puis de sauvegarder et c'est bon.

--> je testerai ca demain pour confirmation

OK merci pour l'astuce mais la case n'était pas cochée. En fait le décalage n'est pas présent lors de la sélection du niveau, elle survient ensuite durant le jeu.

Sinon pur DeadStorm Pirate j'ai un ancien script qui permettait de tourner en appuyant sur les flèches gauche ou droite. Il faut éditer la valeur STEEL à 88 dans le menu test (les flèches marchent) mais dans le jeu rien ne se passe. Ca marchait avant.

J'ai essayé le script de nosoucy mais c'est pire car rien ne répond même dans le menu test.

Aurais-tu un script fonctinnel stp?

Merci :)

EDIT: je ne sais pas cmment j'ai fait mais les flèches marchent à présent. J'avais fait une seconde version du jeu dans un autre dossier mais je n'ai pas réussi à reproduire l'exploit mais vu que la 1ère version fonctionne c'est bon.

Tous les boutons re fonctionnent avec tous les jeux que j'avais créés dans différents dossiers. J'ai effacé tous les caches et ça a réglé le soucis.

A la page 10 du forum j'ai vu une capture écran d'un utilisateur qui semble avoir tous les jeux et les numéros des ID sont différents... donc je me dis que c'est peut-être possible d'avoir tous les jeux regroupés.

Modifié par Safur

• Team
Il y a 3 heures, Safur a dit :

A la page 10 du forum j'ai vu une capture écran d'un utilisateur qui semble avoir tous les jeux et les numéros des ID sont différents... donc je me dis que c'est peut-être possible d'avoir tous les jeux regroupés.

non tu peux pas, pas avec la version d'ici du moins, et si il y a une autre version elle n'est pas publique et je ne l'ai pas non plus à disposition.

• Team
Il y a 4 heures, dorminirko a dit :

image.png.660b7314d02734e35609b8adbd7688df.png

my own dump show me this error,who kowns how to make new game board_stroage.bin file?

It can be a few things for 19-1 error :

- you don't put the file "board_storage.bin" into ..\dev_hdd1\caches\
- you don't renamed correctly this file, ex : "board-storage.bin"
- you don't have the good version of "board_storage.bin" for your game
- you forgot to write a dongle serial in the "dev_usb000 tab"
- you wrote a bad dongle serial in the "dev_usb000 tab"

Did you try a Dark Escape "board_storage.bin" file here with your own dump ?

On 14/05/2023 at 17:41, bandicoot said:

I've build a very cool wheel for DeadStorm

Here's the opensource code ( You need to modify it to have wheel mouve and not X or Y, but i give you the code mod ) 

GitHub - CraigB-spinner/Arcade-Spinner: Arcade Spinner version 2 - based off earlier Spinner version

Next Print this 

Ship Wheel by nachotatertot - Thingiverse

863de027debbb6209c4d8d862b5646e5_preview_featured.jpg

Spinner_No-Button.ino 10.42 kB · 44 downloads

Hello, would you be able to leave the buttons in your code?
what encoder are you using? thanks,

17 hours ago, WildWolf said:

It can be a few things for 19-1 error :

- you don't put the file "board_storage.bin" into ..\dev_hdd1\caches\
- you don't renamed correctly this file, ex : "board-storage.bin"
- you don't have the good version of "board_storage.bin" for your game
- you forgot to write a dongle serial in the "dev_usb000 tab"
- you wrote a bad dongle serial in the "dev_usb000 tab"

Did you try a Dark Escape "board_storage.bin" file here with your own dump ?

yes,but my version is chinese ver,public board stroage.bin only for export ver,maybe I need create good version on my own dump.

image.png.324e0258aaea6a346cfc60c8ca534837.png

its looks like some key code

but I don't kown what is it and where can find that

or least 6 numbers is different 01FC314C on every bin is same

Modifié par dorminirko

• Team
il y a 21 minutes, THE RETURN OF HBP a dit :

I thought Razing Storm was not supported? I see it listed in his game folder. 

Razing starts and you can only enjoy the attract mode & the Beginning of the game with the start button... but no inputs / no aim are supported for the moment.

12 hours ago, hunk78 said:

How did you change the serial of each game?

I used 'Eboot Resign Tools' then 'HxD' to change the serial in eboot.bin. To run the game I use AHK, as the script cleans and changes patches and config.

image.png.363b53489eafd4d3f6550769c2fbd7ad.png

Problem solved. I managed to enable the 2player in Tekken Tag 2. It is because I was trying to assign the 1player and 2player buttons both from the keyboard.

The reason is that you have to use different devices or controller for each player.

Modifié par jackotz91

• 3 semaines après...
  • Team
Il y a 2 heures, pablitox70 a dit :

I have a question, to play dark escape is better to have a powerful video card or a fast processor ?

thank you

CPU > GPU (but you need a dedicated GPU too)

It looks you need something like an i7 6700k / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 in order to have a good experience

I made long time ago, an Hardware status with all those 357 games with Rpcs3, Look here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0 (30 different rigs Tested)

Il y a 21 heures, WildWolf a dit :

CPU > GPU (but you need a dedicated GPU too)

It looks you need something like an i7 6700k / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 in order to have a good experience

I made long time ago, an Hardware status with all those 357 games with Rpcs3, Look here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0 (30 different rigs Tested)

thank you