Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

So I decided to fire up Deadstorm Pirates for the first time in several months and for some reason the crosshair will not go all the way across the right hand side of the screen...it stops about 3/4 of the way. Even in the calibration screen the same thing thing happens. The mouse pointer goes all the way to the edge but it is preventing the actual in game crosshair from going any further. Anyway to disable the mouse pointer or any idea what could be causing this? Thanks for any help.

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, THE RETURN OF HBP a dit :

So I decided to fire up Deadstorm Pirates for the first time in several months and for some reason the crosshair will not go all the way across the right hand side of the screen...it stops about 3/4 of the way. Even in the calibration screen the same thing thing happens. The mouse pointer goes all the way to the edge but it is preventing the actual in game crosshair from going any further. Anyway to disable the mouse pointer or any idea what could be causing this? Thanks for any help.

no problem here, Try to Tick"Lock mouse in Fullscreen" > Config >Emulator and start the game in fullscreen. Then go to test menu to setup the aim and reboot the game.

Excuse me i tried several settings for Deadstorm Pirates and for Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited but both of them give me some graphical issues: Deadstorm has the the dialogues pixellated . Tekken is perfect  in game except for the final poses of the chatacters after matches that are a Little pixellated..Is normal?

• Team
il y a 6 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

Excuse me i tried several settings for Deadstorm Pirates and for Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited but both of them give me some graphical issues: Deadstorm has the the dialogues pixellated . Tekken is perfect  in game except for the final poses of the chatacters after matches that are a Little pixellated..Is normal?

nope

• Team
Il y a 3 heures, kratos1883 a dit :

Any solution please?

I can't give you any solution if I don't know what GPU you have, is it a dedicated one or not ? Give some videos and pictures about your problem please.

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, Shin Endymion a dit :

Tekken 6 finally working on a separate build of rpcs3! 😀

This build has yet to be released and will currently not work on public builds!

nice work @Franco23444 exciting :)

Nice to see work is still happening although the project is dead now. 

Any news on Razing Storm as this just needed inputs sorting out so hoping someone may continued this and get it working. Thanks for any info and always nice to see you around Wildwolf and hope your well my friend 

Le 20/12/2023 à 22:58, Shin Endymion a dit :

Tekken 6 finally working on a separate build of rpcs3! 😀

This build has yet to be released and will currently not work on public builds!

hello

the build of rpcs3 for fighter don't work......black screen....

do you have the good build ?

thanks

Bonjour a tous

je n'arrive pas à faire marcher la touche "start" dans  Deadstorm Pirates, j'ai tout tenté...

j'ai suivi pas a pas les recommandations de "wildwolf" (suppression cache etc..)

puis utilisé l'ahk de "nosoucy62" (remerciement à tous les deux)

Config 2 wiimote avec 2 dolphinbars

l'ahk marche à merveille dans hyperspin , la touche A donne bien les coins,

par contre aucune touche ne fonctionne pour le start (a devenir fou)

si quelqu'un à une soluce j'ai même changé les key mais rien (alors 

que sans DS le gun 1 player après calibration fonctionne ???)

en PJ mes copie ecran il doit y avoir une erreur quelque part...

A noter pour la photo j'avais commencé avec 1 et 2 pour les start player

1.png

2.png

3.png

salut pat 852 !

essaye plutot avec le remap de mon emulateur !

ca devrait aller mieux....surtout si tu utilises mon fichier AHK

mappage controller  lightgun.jpg

Modifié par nosoucy62

The project is amazing 

and the games works great 

i got 2 questions for the devs

1.will build 0.0.29 support the 

public tekken 6 and 6br or requires a different ones

and are additional files or settings  required?

2.is razing storm arcade aiming also worked on currently?

thanks 

• Team
Il y a 5 heures, Galaya a dit :

The project is amazing 

and the games works great 

i got 2 questions for the devs

1.will build 0.0.29 support the 

public tekken 6 and 6br or requires a different ones

and are additional files or settings  required?

2.is razing storm arcade aiming also worked on currently?

thanks 

1.Nope it is a different build & private atm

2.Nope, no support at all for the moment, you can only enjoy the attract and play demo. Just cross the fingers in a Near future.

Le 28/12/2023 à 18:04, nosoucy62 a dit :

salut pat 852 !

essaye plutot avec le remap de mon emulateur !

ca devrait aller mieux....surtout si tu utilises mon fichier AHK

mappage controller  lightgun.jpg

Merci nosoucy62 pour ta réponse

j'ai refait le process (cache etc..) et changer les touches,

mais cela ne change rien la touche start ne marche pas seulement les coins avec les touches F/ G  le start ne reponds pas avec Q/R après flashage DS (imcomprehensible..)

alors que sans flashage DS le start fonctionne ???

je te remet les copies ecran de ma config (RCSPS3, AHK, RL et DS)

si tu vois une erreur quelque part

et encore Merci.

RCSPSX3-GUN  Pad.png

AHK.png

RL.png

DS1.png

DS2.png

Il 5/9/2023 at 18:43, Franco23444 ha scritto:

Hi everyone, long time, no see. Today I want to talk about our last update and our involvement in the project. As you may have already seen, we have already been merging our arcade fork code to the main build for you guys to enjoy without having to use separate builds. For right now, only the fighting and Taiko games build has been added as also merging the gun build code will actually break compatibility and inputs. We haven’t had much time together to continue forward so our involvement in the project will no longer continue and we expect others to improve the games compatibility and support. Only games missing to be fully playable are the Tekken 6 games, Gundam series, DeadStorm Pirates, and Razing Storm.

You will still need to use the separate gun game build for now to play the rail shooting games with DEMULshooter 2 player hooks. Any other gun game revisions are yet to be discussed about…

We did have a members only discord which got shutdown today and for those who supported the project from the beginning, we say thank you for everything. Thank you for any game hacks, guides and external software and we also expect and encourage you guys to continue the project. The Patreon page should have been taken down once we went public but for new people who joined or renewed their subscription, please ask for a refund from Patreon to avoid any further trouble and confusion. 

As for the final update, it’s PairPlay mode support for Tekken Tag 2 meaning you can do 2v2 fights against your friends and/or family. Dual I/O support has been implemented so instead of one I/O, you now see two. This is a pretty big achievement and this will be coming to the main build possibly in the coming week or two, we’re doing our final tests to see if it runs smoothly and well. As always, we appreciate all your support and patience and we will see you around.

RPCS3 369 TEKKEN TAG 2 PAIRPLAY TEST Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Pair-Playphonto.png.f6b6257dd68150a7b9e5832c617ec5b1.pngphonto.png.0730ccf4422724508606e8538d0fd7ab.pngphonto.png.2894deb68d412f957fdfb8f727b19150.pngphonto.png.28ba999eefdd319fc8054a45598e8335.pngphonto.png.ef7eac1607cb5b3958c4fc6fbc524bad.pngphonto.png.f61241053ea15a20d3d8ea0578148142.png

Hi, is there a tutorial or specific passages I have to follow to activate the Second player for Tekken Tag Tournament 2? Or Do I have to download the latest build and just launch it with the game?

Thanks always a lot for your amazing efforts.

Modifié par jackotz91

voici mon premier fichier AHK pour deadstorm pirates SANS LA WHEEL DANS LE JEU: PAS TOUT A FAIT COMME LE TIEN

#SingleInstance Force

run C:\Users\guillaume\Documents\Emulateurs divers\Rpcs3-Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition DemulShooter\rpcs3-gun.exe "dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"
sleep, 10000
run C:\Users\guillaume\Documents\Emulateurs divers\Rpcs3-Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition DemulShooter\DemulShooterX64.lnk

a::
send {RButton Down}
send {MButton Down}
Return

Enter::
Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

$Escape::
    Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,DemulShooterX64.lnk
    Run,taskkill /im "DemulShooterX64.lnk" /F
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3.exe" /F
    Process,Close,AutoHotkey.exe.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "AutoHotkey.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

le deuxiéme fonctionne avec les touches du pad gauche et droite de ma wiimote (avec dolphin bar)

#SingleInstance Force

run C:\Users\guillaume\Documents\Emulateurs divers\Rpcs3-Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition DemulShooter\rpcs3-gun.exe "dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"
sleep, 10000
run C:\Users\guillaume\Documents\Emulateurs divers\Rpcs3-Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition DemulShooter\DemulShooterX64.lnk

WinWaitActive, ahk_class Qt5152QWindowIcon

; sleep 4 seconds
Sleep, 4000

Left::
send {WheelDown 70}
return

Right::
send {WheelUp 70}
return

Enter::
Send {RButton Down}
Send {MButton Down}
Send {LButton Down}
Sleep, 60
Send {LButton Up}
Send {MButton Up}
Send {RButton Up}
Return

$Escape::
    Send !{f4}
    Process,Close,DemulShooterX64.lnk
    Run,taskkill /im "DemulShooterX64.lnk" /F
    Process,Close,rpcs3.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3-gun.exe" /F
    Process,Close,AutoHotkey.exe.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "AutoHotkey.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

je te joins aussi les copies écrans de rpcs3 concernant le mappage et les options I/O de l'émulateur

je pense que le fichier que j'avais mis n'est pas le bon......

ceux que je viens de mettre sont uniquement pour DS pirates

mapI-0rpcs3.jpg.2dc65f19c26e7ef7e4f0cc2e43bb4354.jpg

map1.jpg.7c37e3bee3a6a03ad13c241f22f657b6.jpg

RPCS3_Deadstorm_pirates demul.ahk RPCS3_Deadstorm_pirates DS wheel ok.ahk

Il y a 10 heures, pat.852 a dit :

Merci nosoucy

jai tout recommencé à zero

et ça marche ……..🤠

ouf

super et merci pour ton retour !

finalement c'était quoi le souci? AHK ou mappage ?

merci pour ton retour pat.852

si tu as un soucis avec les autres jeux n'hésites pas !

seul Tekken 6 BR n'est pas encore public.....tout le reste est ok

3 hours ago, jackotz91 said:

I’ll try to ask you again, how can I activate 2 players in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 U, cause there is no tutorial about it. In test menu I/O I can’t see the 2nd player buttons. Thank you

As far as I know it is only one player at the moment.

• Team
il y a 31 minutes, GingerJazz a dit :

As far as I know it is only one player at the moment.

no, you can play 2P mode in local for sure, by defaut player 1 insert coins and 2 are activated by pressing left stick, and then start with start button.

From my memory you can even play in pair play mode.

48 minuti fa, WildWolf ha scritto:

no, you can play 2P mode in local for sure, by defaut player 1 insert coins and 2 are activated by pressing left stick, and then start with start button.

From my memory you can even play in peer to peer mode.

Thank you so much for the help, now I can see in the I/O test menu the 2nd player buttons, but the 2p Start button doesn't work also other buttons.

I have the version of Tekken Tag 2U that came with the rpcs3 preconfigured. The (ready to play) version I found on pixeldrain. Is there another version of the game or emulator?

Modifié par jackotz91

1 ora fa, WildWolf ha scritto:

From my memory you can even play in pair play mode.

I don't have the 2nd player in the test menu, but I activated the pair play mode. Could it depend on the version of the game? Thank you for the patience

Screenshot 2024-01-07 232447.png

Modifié par jackotz91

• Team
il y a une heure, jackotz91 a dit :

Thank you so much for the help, now I can see in the I/O test menu the 2nd player buttons, but the 2p Start button doesn't work also other buttons.

I have the version of Tekken Tag 2U that came with the rpcs3 preconfigured. The (ready to play) version I found on pixeldrain. Is there another version of the game or emulator?

try the RPCS3 version from the 1st page of this topic. I think you should have an old version...

• Team
il y a 51 minutes, jackotz91 a dit :

Thanks Wolf :) I'll try with that version and a different dump of the game, not the "ready to play" one.

I think it is the same dump, your problem is just you have an old RPCS3 emulator revision, use the link 1st page

1 hour ago, jackotz91 said:

Thanks Wolf :) I'll try with that version and a different dump of the game, not the "ready to play" one.

I got one ready and it's fine.
TG2100-2-NA-HDD0-H05
I played Local 2 players XINPUT controllers.