Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

Hello everyone,

Time for a final update towards the project and what’s next going forward.

First of all, thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding for the delays on the project.

We had a set date of late February 2023 - March 2023 but had some slight issues to deal with. With all of that resolved, we provide to you a link with both forks for you to use for free

and our patreon link to support any future developments to make the emulation better and to get more tools/equipment to implement more features.

* YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE* later updated builds will be released to the public when ready and tested. Also, please do not forget to donate to the official RPCS3 patreon for their amazing work,

without the amazing PS3 emulator, you wouldn’t have seen perfect NAMCO SYSTEM 357 emulation. 

As for other stuff like server support for Banapassport games, those will have to wait due to how hard and expensive the process will be, so no DBZ online for now.

Currently as you can see, we have two forks, one for the Taiko/fighting games, and the other for the gun games only.

We will have a compatibility post as well soon. We won’t provide any game dumps due to obvious legal reasons. Any helpful setup information for the community or game mods can be posted here. 

Once again, thank you guys for your support we hope you appreciate the project.

Patreon to donate: https://www.patreon.com/RPCS357/about

RPCS3 ARCADE FORKS:

357 Fighting & Gun Games build: 
https://1fichier.com/?a0pw2xn2xnpy09v0yaz8 or https://pixeldrain.com/u/dfGaH2oX

s357.jpeg

--

For emulation of Sony Playstation 3, check this thread.

Pour l'émulation de la console Playstation 3 de Sony, allez voir sur ce thread.

• This sujet was verrouillé et déverrouillé
  • Team
Excellent news for the community and congratulations to the whole team who worked behind this project for achieving great things.

We are looking forward to future things that will happen! and for those who want to make a gesture to help the Team do not hesitate because it is a project that deserves to be supported.

On the other hand, I will be very strict on the request for dumps, it will be prohibited on this post. The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.
Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time. Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. Long life to this project.

Thank you Franco for this superb project which without you and your team would never have existed I can only salute your work and give you all my support for the future.

Thanks to you and your team, we have the opportunity to play with completely new games that do not exist on other media.

It's really a very good project

Modifié par soso92

• The sujet was pinned
6 hours ago, Mike669 said:

I would like to know the current state of tekken 6/BR and razing storm

and what’s missing for them to be supported and playable 

thank you

razing storm had a “CPU PCB” (gun IO board) that connected to the standard input board. That input needs to be added to get the the axis to work. All other controls work fine in the game.

• The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357/359(369))
  • The title was changed to [Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357/369(359))

First and foremost, a very big THANK to Franco and his team for this awesome project

Unfortunately I can't get none of the games I own to work (tekken tag 2, dragonball and sailor zombie).

Sailor zombie boots but it gives me an error ("19-1 system error"), the others don't even boot!

Can anyone help me? What am I missing?

I am willing to donate once I get the games to work.

Hello.
First of all, thank you very much. Excellent work ;=),
"Tekken tag Tournament 2" works perfectly.
2 player game without any problems.
Test mode is recording.
I just noticed that even though I have "vsync" enabled in the emulator settings, it doesn't work.

Note: For those who have problems opening the game, you need to copy these files to the "...\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\" folder.

REGION.TXT VER01800.TXT

9 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

razing storm had a “CPU PCB” (gun IO board) that connected to the standard input board. That input needs to be added to get the the axis to work. All other controls work fine in the game.

thanks, does it mean the gun doesnt work, the game no playable?

2 hours ago, nokaktsawa said:

First and foremost, a very big THANK to Franco and his team for this awesome project

Unfortunately I can't get none of the games I own to work (tekken tag 2, dragonball and sailor zombie).

Sailor zombie boots but it gives me an error ("19-1 system error"), the others don't even boot!

Can anyone help me? What am I missing?

I am willing to donate once I get the games to work.

Same issue here with Sailor Zombie: 19-1 system error

I have tried with firmware 4.89, 4.90, 3.60, 2.51 but no luck.

I understand this is not the problem.

3 hours ago, EmuAl said:

can you explain this please, thank you 

Having the game is only a component, you need to have the dongle information to input into RPCS3. 

In RPCS3, click on "Manage" and select "Virtual File System"

on the dev_usb tab input the VID, PID, and serial number of the dongle. 

If you still get that error open up the s357security.bin file in the USIR folder and delete its contents.

As far as obtaining the dongle info, unfortunately what I have was asked of me not to share as I don't own it but I'm told many versions exist out on the web but I've not searched much myself. Since you're trying to get Sailor Zombie to work, you can grab this info from the original leaked version from a month or so back.

32 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

@bojo5150
thanks for your reply

i've managed to get the required info with some friendly help
have emptied the file you stated above 
but still getting the same 19-1 system error

anyone else get it going ?

Shoot, sorry. I forgot that SZ also needs another file called board_storage to be placed in the dev_hdd1/cache folder

• Team
il y a 11 minutes, jomarieann a dit :

Is Tekken 6 Br working? seems to me it black screen only

Tekken 6 & 6 BR doesn't work for the moment

Thanks a lot for the hard work!!

I'm also stuck at the 19-1 system error with Sailor Zombie. I already added the board_storage.bin in the dev_hdd1/caches folder. When tried to look at the dongle info on Manage --> Virtual File System, there's already some info placed, but I'm guessing that's wrong and that's what I have to edit? Dunno what to do at this stage :c

Thank you again, this project is just amazing and deserve lots of love! ❤️

Edit. I noticed the board_storage.bin file attached in the post above is the exact same for DE4D and Sailor, perhaps that's the issue?

Modifié par GaussTek

5 hours ago, eproxy said:

Thank you!!! That worked, the new board_storage file did the trick.

Now, sorry again, but how exactly the gun/mouse controls work? The cursor is stuck at the top left corner. Moving the mouse makes the cursor to move a little but it just stays there. Probably I'm missing something obvious, or is there additional config to be done? I'm using the gun build btw.

SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_04_27_22_55_01.png

Modifié par GaussTek

4 hours ago, GaussTek said:

Thank you!!! That worked, the new board_storage file did the trick.

Now, sorry again, but how exactly the gun/mouse controls work? The cursor is stuck at the top left corner. Moving the mouse makes the cursor to move a little but it just stays there. Probably I'm missing something obvious, or is there additional config to be done? I'm using the gun build btw.

SCEEXE000_screenshot_2023_04_27_22_55_01.png

just calibrate the gun in test mode