Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

10 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

You need a 3DTV or 3D monitor + 3D glasses to play in 3D

Well, actually not.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040811083719/http://www.stereographics.com/products/synthagram/synthagram.htm

Sega Amusement at the Amusement Showcase International (ASI) 2003 fair presented a monitor that can display 3D images without the need for special glasses.
With a viewing angle of 150°, the monitor is ideal for presentations to a large audience.
Sega therefore hopes to attract many people to their stand with this new monitor.
To be able to show something on the new screen, Sega has adapted the games Crazy Taxi, VirtuaCop 3 and House of the Dead III.

The graphics of these games now take advantage of the screen's 3D capabilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_lens#3D_television

Or this way. 

😏

Il y a 3 heures, WildWolf a dit :

the problem  with users is you can't read this topic, and I did recommand to read red rules when using DS, but you don't want to read it.... put your glasses now and look the last rules :

You have important thing to respect when using DS :

- always delete the folder cache and config, then start the game and let it build new PPU cache files

- Never rename rpcs3-gun.exe

- Never modify the Game window title in rpcs3, if you have a doubt reset it ! here is what you need to have :

image.png

- When you exit a game, quit rpcs3 and quit demulshooter ! then restart the game you want

- Always start the game 1st, when loading, start DS. Because you can have a nice black screen when you start DS before the loading of the game...

Yes I am guilty for not reading the fine print, I am the guy who opens up packages that need to be assembled and try to skip reading the instructions. I assumed pirates should of worked like the other 2 gun games.  Thx for the reminder!

So I started from scratch the whole process with a fresh copy of the game and modified my AHK, I have DS delayed 12 seconds after the start of the game. Your mileage may vary. Here is the script for anyone that could use it.

Révélation
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

Process, Exist, Lightgun.exe
If (!ErrorLevel = 0) {
Process,Close,Lightgun.exe
sleep, 1000
}
Run, D:\Gun Build\Tools\Sinden Lightgun V2.01 beta\Lightgun.exe 

sleep, 1000

Run, D:\Gun Build\Roms\TEKNOPARROT\Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition\rpcs3-gun.exe --no-gui "D:\Gun Build\Roms\TEKNOPARROT\Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\EBOOT.BIN"

sleep, 12000

Run, D:\Gun Build\Roms\TEKNOPARROT\Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition\_Demulshooter\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=rpcs3 -rom=deadstorm

sleep, 2000

Left::
send {WheelDown 13}
return

Right::
send {WheelUp 13}
return

Esc::
Process,Close,rpcs3-gun.exe
Run,taskkill /im "rpcs3-gun.exe" /F
Process,Close,Lightgun.exe
ExitApp
return

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, Zen_B7 a dit :

Well, actually not.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040811083719/http://www.stereographics.com/products/synthagram/synthagram.htm

Sega Amusement at the Amusement Showcase International (ASI) 2003 fair presented a monitor that can display 3D images without the need for special glasses.
With a viewing angle of 150°, the monitor is ideal for presentations to a large audience.
Sega therefore hopes to attract many people to their stand with this new monitor.
To be able to show something on the new screen, Sega has adapted the games Crazy Taxi, VirtuaCop 3 and House of the Dead III.

The graphics of these games now take advantage of the screen's 3D capabilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_lens#3D_television

Or this way. 

😏

well actually yes because I'm speaking about Dark escape 4D nothing else...

You talk about a monitor that the DE4D cab doesn't have...

On 5/18/2023 at 1:25 PM, WildWolf said:

ok, I can try to decode this audio *.adp format, how did you extract Audio.npk ?

Just figured it out! I didn’t have my vgmstream component updated! Literally in plain site! No crackling and buzzing now! Get ready to see the OST for Dark Escape soon!

• Team
il y a 27 minutes, kt021979 a dit :

is their a problem with DSP service , i go into pressing F2 and change to freeplay , i exit and its freeplay , exit game completely , but when restarts it gone back to coin again ,

there is no problem, it does work, delete the cache and config folders and test...

Le 15/05/2023 à 02:13, lords a dit :

Awesome going to try this....Question...what buttons on the keyboard control the wheel?

Hello...please i m going Crazy....i use jtokey to play Deadstorm but i cannot emulate the wheel movements on my xboxpad...i can only obtain left movement of wheel on my pad but not right movement...please if possible help me

1 hour ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello...please i m going Crazy....i use jtokey to play Deadstorm but i cannot emulate the wheel movements on my xboxpad...i can only obtain left movement of wheel on my pad but not right movement...please if possible help me

there should be a ahk script that fixes the keyboard movements and most people are using demulshooter for shooting i was able to use 2 xbox pads and the script for the wheel plus demulshooter all of them work flawlessly

Il y a 2 heures, RetrnArcGamer35 a dit :

il devrait y avoir un script ahk qui corrige les mouvements du clavier et la plupart des gens utilisent demulshooter pour le tournage j'ai pu utiliser 2 pads xbox et le script pour la roue plus demulshooter tous fonctionnent parfaitement

Yes I confirm that demulshooter with in addition the script for the wheel works perfectly well with xbox pads and it's very practical for those who don't have guns like me

Il y a 1 heure, soso92 a dit :

Yes I confirm that demulshooter with in addition the script for the wheel works perfectly well with xbox pads and it's very practical for those who don't have guns like me

Forgive me Is possible to have a preconfigured file with script for the wheel please..i repeat..use the jtokey and is perfect for me with this game...except for the wheel: it work on steering left (mouse wheel down) but not on steering right((mouse wheel up)...maybe i need a preconfigured file i suppose..please help me i give up

Modifié par kratos1883

2 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Forgive me Is possible to have a preconfigured file with script for the wheel please..i repeat..use the jtokey and is perfect for me with this game...except for the wheel: it work on steering left (mouse wheel down) but not on steering right((mouse wheel up)...maybe i need a preconfigured file i suppose..please help me i give up

what ur asking for would actually require testing. because when the script was made it was made very specific maybe u can also post a code that ur working with so we can take a look to see how we can enable that program if possible but mainly what we want to do is try to get this all native if that makes sense.

I have this on my arcade machine and the guns work fine, but its too slow. I put it on my media center PC which is hooked up to a 4k 55 inch TV. I cannot get these games to scale properly. I have done everything on here and tried re-doing it multiple times. No matter what the cursor stays locked in a smaller square than the actual screen. Anyone know a workaround? I have deleted the cache (more than once), applied demulshooter patches (after running first time). I have the screen in 1080 and no scaling. Unchecked the mouse cursor option in rpcs3 settings. The gun hooks, and moves the cursor. But its locked in a little square about 1/4th the screen size at the top left in 4k. In 1080 and other resolutions its different sizes. But still locks itself in a square smaller than the screen. I run demul shooter after with a script. I havent changed rpcs3-gun.exe. I haven't modified the rpcs3 window title.

Modifié par mjshl2

27 minutes ago, mjshl2 said:

I have this on my arcade machine and the guns work fine, but its too slow. I put it on my media center PC which is hooked up to a 4k 55 inch TV. I cannot get these games to scale properly. I have done everything on here and tried re-doing it multiple times. No matter what the cursor stays locked in a smaller square than the actual screen. Anyone know a workaround? I have deleted the cache (more than once), applied demulshooter patches (after running first time). I have the screen in 1080 and no scaling. Unchecked the mouse cursor option in rpcs3 settings. The gun hooks, and moves the cursor. But its locked in a little square about 1/4th the screen size at the top left in 4k. In 1080 and other resolutions its different sizes. But still locks itself in a square smaller than the screen. I run demul shooter after with a script. I havent changed rpcs3-gun.exe. I haven't modified the rpcs3 window title.

which game are u talking about? also have u checked the resolution within the emulator?

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

• Team
il y a 9 minutes, mjshl2 a dit :

All 3 shooters do this. De4D, Deadstorm, and Sailor Zombie. And yes I have checked the emulators resolution.

it looks a scaling problem between your TV and your NVIDIA GPU, nothing hard to fix I think...

6 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

It''s on page 6 and posted on other pages...just look...

send {WheelDown 13}
return

send {WheelUp 13}
return

set {Wheel1Down or up to a Number pressed (13) keyboard button which is Left:: or right::.. just hold that button down..when the games calls for it..

Il y a 6 heures, lords a dit :

It''s on page 6 and posted on other pages...just look...

send {WheelDown 13}
return

send {WheelUp 13}
return

set {Wheel1Down or up to a Number pressed (13) keyboard button which is Left:: or right::.. just hold that button down..when the games calls for it..

Forgive me for my ignorance....on the keyboard so exist a number that emulates right and down of the wheel mouse my friend? Or i must create a Command line..i don t understand 

Modifié par kratos1883

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...
Le 21/05/2023 à 23:22, mjshl2 a dit :

I had this same issue last weekend.  WildWolf insisted I blow out my config and cache files and re-do the entire process from the FAQ.  I ran back through the entire process althought I SWEAR everything was set correctly, and the issue stopped.  I have a 1080p screen so min was more like locked to 3/4 of the screen, not 1/4, but it sounds like it could be the same issue?  I re-extracted everything, recreated the cache, reinstalled DemulShooter folder (I'm using the WIP 10.9.9 not the 10.11), re-patched and re-assigned controllers in DemulShooter and for whatever crazy reason all 3 games worked fine.  I feel like it was cache related.  Hope that helps.

Le 22/05/2023 à 08:56, kratos1883 a dit :

Forgive me for my ignorance....on the keyboard so exist a number that emulates right and down of the wheel mouse my friend? Or i must create a Command line..i don t understand 

The buttons that move the pirate steering wheel are mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down.  You need to emulate those buttons with a keyboard key.  So the code you quoted replaces the wheel up and wheel down with Left on keyboard and Right on keyboard.  You can change Left:: and Right:: to other keyboard keys if you prefer.  You cannot map direclty to an Xbox controller, you need to then map the Left:: and Right:: to buttons on your controller.

Hello forgive me i need help in Dead Pirates Special Edition and with Tekken tournament 2...all the resolution game Is fantastic in 4k excep for the dialogues scripts on screen..They are so bad in their resolution.(about DeadPirates)...instead about TekkenT 2 the characters in winner poses after the two rounds appear so pixellated... .i tried several settings but nothing

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

On 6/3/2023 at 5:28 AM, lancerguy said:

I had this same issue last weekend.  WildWolf insisted I blow out my config and cache files and re-do the entire process from the FAQ.  I ran back through the entire process althought I SWEAR everything was set correctly, and the issue stopped.  I have a 1080p screen so min was more like locked to 3/4 of the screen, not 1/4, but it sounds like it could be the same issue?  I re-extracted everything, recreated the cache, reinstalled DemulShooter folder (I'm using the WIP 10.9.9 not the 10.11), re-patched and re-assigned controllers in DemulShooter and for whatever crazy reason all 3 games worked fine.  I feel like it was cache related.  Hope that helps.

I Re-did everything at least 6 times. Tried both versions of demulshooter. Tried repatching everything after starting from scratch. The issue persists. I have given up for the time being. I am considering just upgrading my arcade machine which doesn't have this issue with the games. They just run too slow on it due to older hardware.

• Team
il y a 10 minutes, mjshl2 a dit :

I Re-did everything at least 6 times. Tried both versions of demulshooter. Tried repatching everything after starting from scratch. The issue persists. I have given up for the time being. I am considering just upgrading my arcade machine which doesn't have this issue with the games. They just run too slow on it due to older hardware.

if you have Team Viewer I can look what is wrong

Hey all, I've never tried using RPCS3 before (because my PC is old and I've got a still working perfectly PS3). Does anyone have any configuration tips for squeezing a bit of extra performance out of an old PC? Would be cool if I could wring a few extra frames per second out of Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition...

Modifié par MrThunderwing

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, MrThunderwing a dit :

Hey all, I've never tried using RPCS3 before (because my PC is old and I've got a still working perfectly PS3). Does anyone have any configuration tips for squeezing a bit of extra performance out of an old PC? Would be cool if I could wring a few extra frames per second out of Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition...

nope rpcs3 need a quite good rig, sorry, AMD 3600 or i7 6700 is ok

OK, thanks for the reply WildWolf.

I had a couple of quick goes on the 2 extra levels in Deadstorm Pirates Special tonight, that weren't in the PS3 game (at about 15-20fps). Both times I tried,  I was able to get part way through the levels, but at a certain point my in-game mouse controls stopped working altogether. I tried tabbing in and out of the game window in case the emulator had somehow 'lost focus', but that didn't fix it. The game was still running , so it hadn't crashed and the mouse was otherwise acting normally. Anyone else had this and managed to get the controls working again or sussed out what makes them stop working in the first place? Just FYI, I'm using a version of the emulator and game that came all pre-configured and ready to go, there's no Demulshooter involvement.

3 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

OK, thanks for the reply WildWolf.

I had a couple of quick goes on the 2 extra levels in Deadstorm Pirates Special tonight, that weren't in the PS3 game (at about 15-20fps). Both times I tried,  I was able to get part way through the levels, but at a certain point my in-game mouse controls stopped working altogether. I tried tabbing in and out of the game window in case the emulator had somehow 'lost focus', but that didn't fix it. The game was still running , so it hadn't crashed and the mouse was otherwise acting normally. Anyone else had this and managed to get the controls working again or sussed out what makes them stop working in the first place? Just FYI, I'm using a version of the emulator and game that came all pre-configured and ready to go, there's no Demulshooter involvement.

check the dates on all your SPU cache. Maybe rpcs3 created a new .gz of one of the 3 that DS hooks the axis from.

what’s your rig? You say “old”, what cpu and gpu are you working with?

Intel core i5-2310 @2.90GHz - 8 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 - 2 GB. Great back in the day, but over 10 years old now, (GPU's a few years younger). Still using good old Windows 7 Home Premium.

I've never been bothered about trying rpcs3 before - I'm just a huge Deadstorm Pirates fan is all and never ever saw the Special Edition in the arcade, hence why I wanted to give it a whirl. I'm accepting of the low frame rate I'm obviously going to get, it is what it is and I'm happy playing it in slow-mo. It'd just be nice if I could get through both levels without the controls suddenly giving up the ghost halfway though.

I wonder if the dual monitor set-up I'm using might be what's causing the game to lose focus if my mouse cursor goes too far to the left? Kind of weird though, if that is the case, that just clicking back into the game doesn't fix it.

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, MrThunderwing a dit :

Intel core i5-2310 @2.90GHz - 8 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 - 2 GB. Great back in the day, but over 10 years old now, (GPU's a few years younger). Still using good old Windows 7 Home Premium.

I've never been bothered about trying rpcs3 before - I'm just a huge Deadstorm Pirates fan is all and never ever saw the Special Edition in the arcade, hence why I wanted to give it a whirl. I'm accepting of the low frame rate I'm obviously going to get, it is what it is and I'm happy playing it in slow-mo. It'd just be nice if I could get through both levels without the controls suddenly giving up the ghost halfway though.

I wonder if the dual monitor set-up I'm using might be what's causing the game to lose focus if my mouse cursor goes too far to the left? Kind of weird though, if that is the case, that just clicking back into the game doesn't fix it.

If you have a double screen that explains the loss of control.
Do a test and disable the dual screen. At all times it is possible that you leave the game screen and Demulshooter focuses a targeted window...

Hello.  Is anyone able to get full 5.1 surround sound working on DSP,DE4D or Sailor zombie. I have the rear sounds coming through the front speakers. I have tried all possible combinations of available options but had no success. 

All my other games that use the speakers work correctly, including games running with RPCS3. This leads me to think the emulation of these particular games are the issue so, I'm just looking for confirmation of this.  DE4D is amazing in the arcade cabinet and I would really like to recreate it with my system 

Thanks,and to all those that do the hard work,many many thanks

Le 20/05/2023 à 13:19, WildWolf a dit :

banapass online feature I suppose, I think you can't have them offline for the moment.

Forgive me i have two graphical bugs: in Dead Storm Pirates the dialogues scrpts are pixellated

.in Tekken tag tournament 2 the winner poses of characters are pixellated and strange

• Team
Le 08/06/2023 à 21:06, Chunkymutha a dit :

Hello.  Is anyone able to get full 5.1 surround sound working on DSP,DE4D or Sailor zombie. I have the rear sounds coming through the front speakers. I have tried all possible combinations of available options but had no success. 

All my other games that use the speakers work correctly, including games running with RPCS3. This leads me to think the emulation of these particular games are the issue so, I'm just looking for confirmation of this.  DE4D is amazing in the arcade cabinet and I would really like to recreate it with my system 

ok so I tested, and Yes there is an audio bug with 5.1 surround audio system and 357 games :

front L/R and center speakers work, but not the L/ R rear speakers nor Woofer. This bug is reported now.

If people have 5.1 sytem audio you  can test it, with your audiocard, HDMI sytem....

Le 19/05/2023 à 07:31, elecplay a dit :

How did you enable that 'no network' icon on the bottom left corner of the screen? Is there a setting in the Test Menu to have that icon appear in the game?

From my memories you need to set correctly the language and region, and the icon will appear :

Révélation

iconoffline.jpg

23 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Forgive me i have two graphical bugs: in Dead Storm Pirates the dialogues scrpts are pixellated

.in Tekken tag tournament 2 the winner poses of characters are pixellated and strange

Change the res upscale rpsc3 settings 

according to your monitor max res 

it should improve it

• Team
Le 08/06/2023 à 21:06, Chunkymutha a dit :

You can use surround 3D audio 5.1 with optic, works as an alternative solution for the moment...  (maybe works too with HDMI ? )

salut a tous, j'ai un problÚme pour la fermeture des script AHK, dÚs que j'utilise un script ahk pour rcps3 et que je termine en appuyant sur echap, le jeu se ferme mais pas le script dans la barre des tùches,  c'est incompréhensible,  une idée, je suissous win10?

• Team
il y a 7 minutes, crapato a dit :

salut a tous, j'ai un problÚme pour la fermeture des script AHK, dÚs que j'utilise un script ahk pour rcps3 et que je termine en appuyant sur echap, le jeu se ferme mais pas le script dans la barre des tùches,  c'est incompréhensible,  une idée, je suissous win10?

pour solutionner cela il faut que tu ai ces 2 lignes en plus dans ton script :

image.png

Process,Close,AutoHotkey.exe.exe
Run,taskkill /im "AutoHotkey.exe" /F