Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

Hey guys, in Escade 4d the game starts in 3d. Anyway to default to 2d? I can go in Bios and switch it over to 2d,but after I restart the game reverts back to 3d, any tip? 

Thanks

it's iin the test menu when you start the game under others...

• Team
il y a une heure, Jasper a dit :

Thanks, yes, I figured that out, but is there a way to save the option?

Seems the next time I boot up it still loads the game in 3d?

the test menu do save options... use the latest rpcs3-gun.exe

1 hour ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@drewjbs Try deleting the cache found here and launch the exe again, letting it recompile everything to see if it launches successfully. Also you might have to delete any custom configs that the game has already installed.

dspse.png

I re-did the cache and demulshooter cache patches and also deleted the custom config for the game. All is working now, not sure which change fixed it. Thanks for the suggestions. 

I was able to finally save setting in Bios for Dark Escape 4d, it seems Software update at the botton is the same thing as save. Once I clicked on it it recompiled, failled midwhile and next time I reloaded it actually saved the 3d settings.

Testing a few new games released, seems updating games like TTT2 from 0.026 to 0.0.27 give error 19-1 when trying to load the game.

Any reason the newer version no longer works? Was there a game patch required or a new setting 0.0.27? Seems strange the new version gives issues compared to the old one unless I am missing a setting.

• Team
il y a 12 minutes, dradyoz a dit :

so is this build more superior that regular rpsc3 for other gun games like Time Crisis, Rizing Storm, especially for 2 players say using gun4ir?

these 2 versions are different. the arcade version is only used for arcade games and not the console version.
Natively, you can't still play with 2P mode on lightgun games, however if you use Demulshooter in addition you can without problem.
Demulshooter is only compatible with the arcade version of Rpcs3, it does not work with the console version of rpcs3.

On 5/14/2023 at 3:43 PM, Mike669 said:

if you'll mark the mouse cursor option in rpcs3 setting it'll make it easier and more accurate to calibrate in the test menu of the game

or you can use demulshooter 

Where can I find this cursor option?

I already found it myself.

3232.png

Completed dark escape 4D on R5 3600 and Vega 64 in 2x 720p resolution, game work perfect. 

But for some reason I managed two characters at once.

Deadstorm Pirates calibration don't work. Also it have sound issue, same in PS3 game. Maybe it happened only on AMD.

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/13168

Modifié par dante3732

3 hours ago, dante3732 said:

Where can I find this cursor option?

I already found it myself.

3232.png

Completed dark escape 4D on R5 3600 and Vega 64 in 2x 720p resolution, game work perfect. 

But for some reason I managed two characters at once.

Deadstorm Pirates calibration don't work. Also it have sound issue, same in PS3 game. Maybe it happened only on AMD.

Thats because youre not using demulshooter. You dont need calibration with demulshooter. Delete ppu cache and run game. Exit game. Run demulshooter and patch ppu cache. Run game again and run demulshooter again. It will work without need to perform calibration

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, M0d3rnR3tr0Gam3r a dit :

Does anyone know how to adjust the wheel speed for my mouse for Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition? And possibly how o remove the iput for pressing the wheel button on my mouse? Thanks!

you can't you need a special AHK script for this... Look on the topic someone posted something about that...

Il y a 4 heures, lezzi87 a dit :

I get a red text error "NG.retry" when i try shooting in Time Crisis Razing Storm, does any know how to fix this?

Révéler le contenu masqué

You can't play this game at the moment, Razing Storm is not supported by this build.

Il y a 5 heures, cangarujack a dit :

Hi everyone!
I have flickering audio on DE4D...Does anyone else have this problem?

your Hardware needs a beefy CPU, you have probably a low CPU atm, you can read and complete this document for minimum hardware requirement :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0

4 hours ago, M0d3rnR3tr0Gam3r said:

Does anyone know how to adjust the wheel speed for my mouse for Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition?

Use a mouse with “endless spinning” 

i’m using logitech mx master 

works great(it sucks using a keyboard)

Modifié par Mike669

5 hours ago, cangarujack said:

Hi everyone!
I have flickering audio on DE4D...Does anyone else have this problem?

My audio flickers as well. I tried to decrease audio buffer to min and stretch to max but barely changes

I don't know if it is any other way to improve this

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, nanometrovovo2 a dit :

My audio flickers as well. I tried to decrease audio buffer to min and stretch to max but barely changes

I don't know if it is any other way to improve this

because your hardware is too low that's why you have audio flickers you need a better rig... you have an intel 3th gen ^^ it is very old 12 YO, rpcs3 can be very intensive CPU with a few games ! I suggest you to read the Doc I made, very useful if you want an idea if the game will run on your rig : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0

It will be useful if you complete the doc too, because it gives DATA in order to have an idea about the minimum requirement...

Il y a 2 heures, Mike669 a dit :

Use a mouse with “endless spinning” 

i’m using logitech mx master 

works great 

you don't need spinning shit or buy a new useless mouse, just a script and left or right arrow on keyboard ^^ then if you have a lightgun you can use the lightgun button to bind left or right..

Spinning is only good if you have a cab with spinner on it.

• Team
il y a 1 minute, bojo5150 a dit :

what cpu and gpu do you have?

Please read the topic, and put your glasse, Jesus... the rig he has, is at the left side :o

I have an i5 9600kf overclocked to 4.2 ghz. I get slow downs with DE4D. Played DSP for a bit and it seemed to run well. May be looking at a CPU upgrade in the future. 

also had some issues getting Sinden calibration going. Couldn’t get things to clear out with cache dumping. If aim is off you can still calibrate in test menu with demulshooter active.

Also I found the emulator package I was using had the box for centering the mouse when full screen checked. Took me a bit to realize and uncheck that little bugger. 

• Team
Il y a 5 heures, c0nv1ck a dit :

I have an i5 9600kf overclocked to 4.2 ghz. I get slow downs with DE4D. Played DSP for a bit and it seemed to run well. May be looking at a CPU upgrade in the future. 

also had some issues getting Sinden calibration going. Couldn’t get things to clear out with cache dumping. If aim is off you can still calibrate in test menu with demulshooter active.

Also I found the emulator package I was using had the box for centering the mouse when full screen checked. Took me a bit to realize and uncheck that little bugger. 

if you  read the google doc, I have an i7 6700k too, works great here, no slowdown at all. it looks rpcs3 works good with intel i7. Like I said, rpcs3 requires a beefy CPU. One thing :

Demulshooter fixes inputs that rpcs3 can't fix. Demulshooter forces the emulator to use commands in such a way so there's no need to go to the test calibration menu. The calibration is already done by demulshooter when the lightgun is configured...

I've followed what i think the instructions are saying, but when say dark escape loads, it just lands on a black screen after the PPU loads etc.  I have these errors though, appreciate any clues to rectify?  Many thanks.

S PPU: LLVM: Loaded module v5-kusa-ttuWcrR8vkrZXRoK2sr771-00001G-znver3.obj
S sys_prx: Loaded module: “/dev_flash/sys/external/libsmvd2.sprx” (id=0x2300ea00)

E sys_fs: 'sys_fs_open' failed with 0x80010006 : CELL_ENOENT, “/dev_hdd0/game/SCEEXE000/USRDIR/BootRaw/Movie/MovieInfo.bin” [1]
E sys_fs: 'sys_fs_open' failed with 0x80010006 : CELL_ENOENT, “/dev_hdd0/game/SCEEXE000/USRDIR/BootRaw/shaders/commonCZ.nsh” [1]

S SPU: New block compiled successfully x25

F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0048b2c8]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped memory)

Read the topic and the document in detail. Just posting my experience to maybe help others. We do not have the same cpu but was actually looking at your CPU as a possible upgrade. 

I think my issue with calibration was I started without DS and calibrated. After aim was off I tried to erase cache to reset. Still couldn’t get aim to work. Ended up using in game calibration again and it worked fine. 

I am probably gonna have the same issue with DSP as I haven’t set up DS yet but did internal calibration. What exactly do I need to delete to reset internal calibration settings?

Modifié par c0nv1ck

9 hours ago, c0nv1ck said:

For me I have an old i7 4790 and it works perfect but it’s an 8 thread cpu. I tried it on a same generation i5 4690k and it wasn’t even close to playable but the i5 is a 4 thread cpu. It looks like yours is 6 threads which is maybe why it sounds like it’s mostly playable.

the rpcs3 documentation does say that the min requirements is a 4 core, 8 thread cpu with recommendations of much more.

have you tried adjusting you driver wake up to something maybe in the 2-300 range and/or lowering the spu threads to 1 or 2? A lot of times those setting in rpcs3 help performance drastically.

Modifié par bojo5150

2 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

For me I have an old i7 4790 and it works perfect but it’s an 8 thread cpu. I tried it on a same generation i5 4690k and it wasn’t even close to playable but the i5 is a 4 thread cpu. It looks like yours is 6 threads which is maybe why it sounds like it’s mostly playable.

the rpcs3 documentation does say that the min requirements is a 4 core, 8 thread cpu with recommendations of much more.

have you tried adjusting you driver wake up to something maybe in the 2-300 range and/or lowering the spu threads to 1 or 2? A lot of times those setting in rpcs3 help performance drastically.

thanks for response. I have dabbled in RPCS3 optimization but not sure of all the settings. Was hoping someone may have a few ideas. Will try this tonight but was thinking it was ultimately a thread count issue. 

3 hours ago, c0nv1ck said:

thanks for response. I have dabbled in RPCS3 optimization but not sure of all the settings. Was hoping someone may have a few ideas. Will try this tonight but was thinking it was ultimately a thread count issue. 

mate here is a trivia ,

I own a 4790k 4th gen which is older than your processor with additional 2 threads and i get some hiccups which is normal. The reason for this is that Rpcs3 utilizes a lot of the intel's cores causing the processor to overheat . In my case , the temps reached 90 degrees and sometimes above. This will cause Cpu throttling on random  which will decrease performance on the cpu in order to control the temps from going further. 

One of the options are :

Replace your stock cooler with a 3rd party aftermarket one that holds superior cooling features.

or

Upgrade to a better processor .

Il y a 4 heures, c0nv1ck a dit :

Hi, same here with my i5 9400, I have slowdowns, I think this emu need an i7.

But I tried normal rpcs3.exe and works well, and tried also PS3 version (same, works well). So the CPU problem is only with rpcs3-gun.exe.

Anyone have suggestions? 🧐

3 hours ago, naderkadd1981 said:

Hello

Question, Does tekken tag tournament 2 require a board_storage.bin to be placed in hdd1 as well?"

to run? No...just the usiobackup.bin that is in the caches folder

Modifié par lords

8 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

I think that particular i5 was actually a 6 core cpu, it will therefore have much better performance clock cycle to clock cycle performance than an older generation i7, with everything else being equal as I don't think they had different types of cores at that point in time, you could assume they would all be performance cores, the extra threads in your i7 are virtual cores and will help as opposed to not having them at all but you will be talking maybe a 20% uplift in total, unlike with physical cores where each extra core would add a lot more than that if they were all being used.