Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

@GaussTek You need to go into test menu (space bar) go to I/O test ( enter on keyboard selects) > Gun test. Press G on keyboard to initialise gun. Then you follow instructions on screen where to fire. Once done, you will have a moveable gun target. Spacebar will get you back to title screen

Modifié par Son of Blindboy

19 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Having the game is only a component, you need to have the dongle information to input into RPCS3. 

In RPCS3, click on "Manage" and select "Virtual File System"

on the dev_usb tab input the VID, PID, and serial number of the dongle. 

If you still get that error open up the s357security.bin file in the USIR folder and delete its contents.

As far as obtaining the dongle info, unfortunately what I have was asked of me not to share as I don't own it but I'm told many versions exist out on the web but I've not searched much myself. Since you're trying to get Sailor Zombie to work, you can grab this info from the original leaked version from a month or so back.

15 hours ago, eproxy said:

18 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Shoot, sorry. I forgot that SZ also needs another file called board_storage to be placed in the dev_hdd1/cache folder

Sailor Zombie 19-1 system error fixed. 

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Modifié par nanometrovovo2

Il y a 22 heures, bojo5150 a dit :

Having the game is only a component, you need to have the dongle information to input into RPCS3. 

If you still get that error open up the s357security.bin file in the USIR folder and delete its contents.

As far as obtaining the dongle info, unfortunately what I have was asked of me not to share as I don't own it but I'm told many versions exist out on the web but I've not searched much myself. Since you're trying to get Sailor Zombie to work, you can grab this info from the original leaked version from a month or so back.

Someone can help to get the needed info ?

On 4/27/2023 at 2:46 PM, bojo5150 said:

When I go into Manage, Virtual file system,dev_usb I already see numbers there in those 3 slots. Is this normal? I didnt put anything in there myself. Thanks for the help...this is very confusing.

So there is not fix for "19-2 System Error" for TTT2U? i copied both files in the first page in "...\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\", but the issue still perist, does it require a dongle?

Modifié par lezzi87

@lezzi87 I think your dump might not be supported. Apparently there's an unsupported version floating around. The version I used is the one that got stuck at 62% loading screen. Adding the 2 txt files fixed the issue. I didn't have to add any dongle info to this version. Might be worthwhile sourcing another copy to rule things out. 

• Team
Il y a 5 heures, faluki a dit :

Can you play 2 players sailor zombie? or for now it can only be played with one player.

All lightgun games can only be played in 1P mode for the moment. You can play in 2P mode, but you will control the 1P and 2P aim at the same time, because same inputs,  there is no true 2P mode for the moment

Link reuploaded, look 1st post

• Team
il y a une heure, lezzi87 a dit :

Thanks everyone for answering before. i have another question, what's Sailor Zombie original frame rate? Cause it runs too fast at 60/50/40 fps and too slow at 30.

It is a 30 fps native game so no 30 fps is the good framerate. I suggest to use Nvidia or AMD app to create a profile and force 30 fps.

This is awesome, thank you. Cant Wait for DE4D, thats my most wanted arcade game ever. So am I the only one getting odd black graphics artifacts on these games? Might just be time for a graphics card upgrade. Using a 970 in my cab. Also RPCS3 can force 30FPS in the gpu options. Are they all 30? Or just Sailor Zombie?

Modifié par mjshl2

• Team
Il y a 15 heures, mjshl2 a dit :

This is awesome, thank you. Cant Wait for DE4D, thats my most wanted arcade game ever. So am I the only one getting odd black graphics artifacts on these games? Might just be time for a graphics card upgrade. Using a 970 in my cab. Also RPCS3 can force 30FPS in the gpu options. Are they all 30? Or just Sailor Zombie?

If you talk about weird black texture around the face in SZAKB48 yes, I had this bug you can  resolve this : let the default resolution to 1280*720 and the reolution scale 150% in 1920x1080, it looks it works for a few people not everybody...

SZAKB48 and DE4D are 30 Fps native game.

Il y a 15 heures, juice a dit :

hi guys , just wondering what spec to run these games at full speed, (i know my computer old lol) what resolution are these native or can we go higher. thankyou

my specs are

i7 3700k 4ghz

750ti

16gb ram

windows 10

I have an old rig : 6700k / 1080 Ti, it works very well.  native resolution are in 720p for most of them... . Don't forget it is close to a PS3 hardware.

Absolutely you can upscale your resolution, but curiously there is no big difference between 720p/1080p and 2160p ^^. I think you will encounter problem with this very old rig. For instance, DE4D / SZAKB48 are particularly more CPU intensive than the other Games... I think you need to have a minimum requirement, like : Between 4th-6th Intel Gen (something close to 4 Ghz) / 8 go DDR / Nvidia 1060 ( I used only Intel & Nvidia because I don't have any AMD stuff)

Native Resolution / framerate :

Dragonball Zenkai battle : 720p max / 30 fps ----------------> Workd good with old PC

Dark Escape :  1080p max / 30 fps  --------------------------> CPU INTENSIVE, It Needs a Beefy CPU to play smoothly                            

Deadstorm Pirates  : 720p max / 60 fps ---------------------> Works good with old PC

Razing Storm  : 720p max / 60 fps ---------------------------> NG

Sailor Zombie : 1080p max / 30 fps --------------------------> CPU INTENSIVE, It Needs a Beefy CPU to play smoothly : You need an AMD/NVIDIA profile to force 30 fps !

Taiko No Tatsujin series : 720p max / 60 fps -----------------> Works easily with old PC

Tekken tag tournament 2 Unlimited : 720p max / 60 fps -----> Works well with old PC, it need a lots of shaders

Here is a document I Made To share the Hardware you have and if the games work well or not, if you have a low or medium hardware complete the document it is important to know what is the behaviour of low-medium settings with this sytem ! you can complete the document, it is for everyone : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uDZWtaWmBsFV0Eaubi2W7EcQ6tobGH_3LlAA9ULJEk/edit#gid=0

On 4/27/2023 at 12:06 PM, emulatci said:

Hello.
First of all, thank you very much. Excellent work ;=),
"Tekken tag Tournament 2" works perfectly.
2 player game without any problems.
Test mode is recording.
I just noticed that even though I have "vsync" enabled in the emulator settings, it doesn't work.

Note: For those who have problems opening the game, you need to copy these files to the "...\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000\USRDIR\" folder.

REGION.TXT 92 B · 120 downloads VER01800.TXT 706 B · 115 downloads

I did this and still get the same error. Is there something else needed?

• Team

Demulshooter build 2P : https://mega.nz/file/sdYgRKwb#Yi9dhVudPspGIQWfw4IUdujJkEtC4gq8EabZQxGj5hc

Works only with lightgun games, except Razing storm. You can test it and report any bugs too.

DS supports only Controllers & Lightguns. No mouse or mice are supported.

2 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Demulshooter build 2P : https://mega.nz/file/sdYgRKwb#Yi9dhVudPspGIQWfw4IUdujJkEtC4gq8EabZQxGj5hc

Works only with lightgun games, except Razing storm. You can test it and report any bugs too.

thanks was able to get 2 xbox controllers to work, no mouse support unless 1 player without patch. hopfully in the future we can get a mouse patch for 2 players but 2 players does work using a lightgun and controller.

on my end. 

• Team
il y a 12 minutes, RetrnArcGamer35 a dit :

thanks was able to get 2 xbox controllers to work, no mouse support unless 1 player without patch. hopfully in the future we can get a mouse patch for 2 players but 2 players does work using a lightgun and controller.

on my end. 

DemulShooter works only with controllers & lightguns, you can't play with 1 or 2 mice because mice do not give coordinates in absolute mode

• Team
à l’instant, faluki a dit :

I can't calibrate player 2, (Sailor Zombie) in the service menu. It seems that pressing the trigger to continue the calibration does not work. I have tried it with more buttons on the gun and the same.

you don't need to calibrate anything with DS. Because you need to register you controllers or lightguns in the demulshooter GUI. no need to calibrate in service menu !

Thanks, now it works perfectly. I had deleted the player 2 profile in the demulshooter GUI. The only thing I've noticed is that in mamehooker it only throws the led for player 1 (P1_LmpStart), but not for player 2, and P1_Damaged and P2_Damaged don't work either, like in the other games. A pity that I can only try it on Sailor Zombie, which is the only lightgun I have.

41 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

you don't need to calibrate anything with DS. Because you need to register you controllers or lightguns in the demulshooter GUI. no need to calibrate in service menu !

thanks again was able to get sailor to start. hopfully have the chance to test the others at some point

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

De mon côté Demulshooter ne reconnait pas mon lightgun Sinden. Du coup impossible de le configurer... dommage.

Il détecte 5 souris différentes mais aucune d'entre elle ne marche lorsque je la teste...

Modifié par Safur