Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357 / 369 / 359)

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
  • Team
il y a une heure, Krakatoa a dit :

Does demulshooter not allow you to set the coin key?

nope, DS = harcoded Keys so different keys

instead of F/G use 3 or 5 I don't remember

1 hour ago, WildWolf said:

nope, DS = harcoded Keys so different keys

instead of F/G use 3 or 5 I don't remember

Thaks 5 works for me.

Also, I embarrassed to admit. I spent 4 hours messing around with the games thinking they weren't working. When it was only the coin that wasn't working. Everything else worked as soon as I used the hard coded coin key.

Modifié par Krakatoa

• 2 semaines après...
On 9/3/2023 at 1:25 AM, Hyo said:

Can I change resolution of Dark Escape 4D?

When I change resolution scale 100 to 300 % in gpu tab of Rpcs3-Gun, Dead storm pirates enhances resolution, but Dark Escape does not.

Oh, problem solved. I have to change custom game configuration.

Hi everyone, long time, no see. Today I want to talk about our last update and our involvement in the project. As you may have already seen, we have already been merging our arcade fork code to the main build for you guys to enjoy without having to use separate builds. For right now, only the fighting and Taiko games build has been added as also merging the gun build code will actually break compatibility and inputs. We haven’t had much time together to continue forward so our involvement in the project will no longer continue and we expect others to improve the games compatibility and support. Only games missing to be fully playable are the Tekken 6 games, Gundam series, DeadStorm Pirates, and Razing Storm.

You will still need to use the separate gun game build for now to play the rail shooting games with DEMULshooter 2 player hooks. Any other gun game revisions are yet to be discussed about…

We did have a members only discord which got shutdown today and for those who supported the project from the beginning, we say thank you for everything. Thank you for any game hacks, guides and external software and we also expect and encourage you guys to continue the project. The Patreon page should have been taken down once we went public but for new people who joined or renewed their subscription, please ask for a refund from Patreon to avoid any further trouble and confusion. 

As for the final update, it’s PairPlay mode support for Tekken Tag 2 meaning you can do 2v2 fights against your friends and/or family. Dual I/O support has been implemented so instead of one I/O, you now see two. This is a pretty big achievement and this will be coming to the main build possibly in the coming week or two, we’re doing our final tests to see if it runs smoothly and well. As always, we appreciate all your support and patience and we will see you around.

RPCS3 369 TEKKEN TAG 2 PAIRPLAY TEST Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Pair-Playphonto.png.f6b6257dd68150a7b9e5832c617ec5b1.pngphonto.png.0730ccf4422724508606e8538d0fd7ab.pngphonto.png.2894deb68d412f957fdfb8f727b19150.pngphonto.png.28ba999eefdd319fc8054a45598e8335.pngphonto.png.ef7eac1607cb5b3958c4fc6fbc524bad.pngphonto.png.f61241053ea15a20d3d8ea0578148142.png

11 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

Hi everyone, long time, no see. Today I want to talk about our last update and our involvement in the project. As you may have already seen, we have already been merging our arcade fork code to the main build for you guys to enjoy without having to use separate builds. For right now, only the fighting and Taiko games build has been added as also merging the gun build code will actually break compatibility and inputs. We haven’t had much time together to continue forward so our involvement in the project will no longer continue and we expect others to improve the games compatibility and support. Only games missing to be fully playable are the Tekken 6 games, Gundam series, DeadStorm Pirates, and Razing Storm.

You will still need to use the separate gun game build for now to play the rail shooting games with DEMULshooter 2 player hooks. Any other gun game revisions are yet to be discussed about…

We did have a members only discord which got shutdown today and for those who supported the project from the beginning, we say thank you for everything. Thank you for any game hacks, guides and external software and we also expect and encourage you guys to continue the project. The Patreon page should have been taken down once we went public but for new people who joined or renewed their subscription, please ask for a refund from Patreon to avoid any further trouble and confusion. 

As for the final update, it’s PairPlay mode support for Tekken Tag 2 meaning you can do 2v2 fights against your friends and/or family. Dual I/O support has been implemented so instead of one I/O, you now see two. This is a pretty big achievement and this will be coming to the main build possibly in the coming week or two, we’re doing our final tests to see if it runs smoothly and well. As always, we appreciate all your support and patience and we will see you around.

RPCS3 369 TEKKEN TAG 2 PAIRPLAY TEST Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Pair-Play

Thank you so much for all your hard work on this. Been able to play these games at all is a dream already, so thanks for everything.

Just one question, the Gun games build available in the first post is the most recent / final one, is that correct? Or can you upload the final build?

I'm guessing it will be hard to implement the gun emulation to the main RPCS3 build for a while, but hopefully it can happen soon.

Thanks again

Modifié par GaussTek

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Hey guys, after 3 days and spending over 12 hours in total trying to set up Tekken 2 on my home arcade cabinet I have to admit my defeat and ask for help. So I got Tekken from some guy on YT that recorded videos from the game. It was all neatly preconfigured and worked. Well, my problem is the controllers. My arcade cabinet is using 2 generic USB encoders that usually are recognized as Xbox controllers. RPCS3 recognizes them as MM something, well the most generic type of gamepads. I can set them up no problem in emulator itself. The problem is that on that older version of fork of the emulator when I turn on the game it's not recognizing the 2nd controller inside the game at all. When I switch to the more recent one from the first post in here the 2nd controller works, but the buttons are weirldy mapped and no matter what I set up in pads settings of emulator it's not changing. On the newest official RPCS3 the 2nd pad is set up in another way altogether and still no matter how will I set it up in the emulator it's mapped differently. All I'm asking for is to be able to remap the buttons and especially coin acceptor for the needs of my machine, but it seems that although I can set up first pad whichever way I want, 2nd one stays weirdly preconfigured. I tried removing all cache and such and it always stayed the same. Please give me some ideas, because it starts to feel really exhausting.

On 9/5/2023 at 6:43 PM, Franco23444 said:

RPCS3 369 TEKKEN TAG 2 PAIRPLAY TEST Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Pair-Playphonto.png.f6b6257dd68150a7b9e5832c617ec5b1.pngphonto.png.0730ccf4422724508606e8538d0fd7ab.pngphonto.png.2894deb68d412f957fdfb8f727b19150.pngphonto.png.28ba999eefdd319fc8054a45598e8335.pngphonto.png.ef7eac1607cb5b3958c4fc6fbc524bad.pngphonto.png.f61241053ea15a20d3d8ea0578148142.png

PLEASE could update us when your fork is fully merged with master release? i'm in github but i can't read very well it.

hello guys! I wanted to see if anyone could help me with my problem. I have the Deadstorm pirates and the sailor Zombies configured with the demulshooter, they work perfectly with my two Sinden LightGuns. The problem is with the Dark Escape, the two sights move only on the left side of the screen and I can't play that way. I already deleted the entire cache several times and regenerated and patched it with demulshooter and the same thing happens to me. I tried to enter the service menu to calibrate but it does not work with the 0 key, I also changed the service key on the demulshooter and nothing. This would be the worst problem, but the other problem I have is that in the dark exhaust the sound is very bad with a lot of gliches and echo. I tried several configurations that are here in the forum but the same thing happens. And it seems strange to me since I have an Intel Core I9 with an RTX 3060TI and 16gb of Ram. Well I hope someone has some idea what's happening. I appreciate any help. PS: Sorry for my English, my language is Spanish but I am using Google Translate.

• 2 semaines après...
On 10/2/2023 at 2:40 PM, Rocamoya said:

hello guys! I wanted to see if anyone could help me with my problem. I have the Deadstorm pirates and the sailor Zombies configured with the demulshooter, they work perfectly with my two Sinden LightGuns. The problem is with the Dark Escape, the two sights move only on the left side of the screen and I can't play that way. I already deleted the entire cache several times and regenerated and patched it with demulshooter and the same thing happens to me. I tried to enter the service menu to calibrate but it does not work with the 0 key, I also changed the service key on the demulshooter and nothing. This would be the worst problem, but the other problem I have is that in the dark exhaust the sound is very bad with a lot of gliches and echo. I tried several configurations that are here in the forum but the same thing happens. And it seems strange to me since I have an Intel Core I9 with an RTX 3060TI and 16gb of Ram. Well I hope someone has some idea what's happening. I appreciate any help. PS: Sorry for my English, my language is Spanish but I am using Google Translate.

In game list, right click dark escape 3d, change custom config, set resolution to 1280 x 720

On 8/10/2023 at 11:32 AM, bucksoverfame said:

I get this error for DBZ, can someone help me fix this error? Also, trying to set up in Hyperspin with Rocketlauncher. Since each has to have it's own build could someone show me how they have it set up? I was going to use PC Launcher or RPCS3.

IMG_1745.jpg

i get this same error what do i need for dbzb to work

On 10/18/2023 at 3:26 AM, mutleey said:

Where can I download the most up-to-date version of this emulator?

I have the same question. I posted this just above:  I'm not clear on where the new builds are posted. The one in the first post is Apr 11. Where are the builds, including the new "final" one, posted?

• 2 semaines après...

Would someone be kind enough to post a tutorial to set this thing up? I cannot get anything to run with the first post and there is a lot of information missing in the thread

The only ones I have working are Sailor Zombie, Dark Escape, Deadstorm Pirates because the archives seemed to contain dev_hdd1/caches/board_storage.bin and dev_hdd1/caches/usiobackup.bin. Do I need those for Tekken 6/Tekken Tag/Tekken 6 Bloodline? Are they needed for every game? If yes what is the way to get those?did not see any link here and did not find anything on archive.org

1. Tekken 6 after compiling all PPUs and SPU stuff opens and closes a black screen and keeps looking for TKBOOT.elf in the usb paths. I have tried the Darkescape dev_hdd1 files in there but did not help, seems like an infinite loop. Tried both the .exe from first post and the one from Dark Escape archive. Same results

2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I get a 19 2 SYSTEM ERROR in Red

3. Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion. Same issue as Tekken 6, black window open and closes. And error messages about TKBOOT.elf

Thanks

Modifié par ducon2016

On 11/18/2023 at 11:03 AM, ducon2016 said:

Would someone be kind enough to post a tutorial to set this thing up? I cannot get anything to run with the first post and there is a lot of information missing in the thread

The only ones I have working are Sailor Zombie, Dark Escape, Deadstorm Pirates because the archives seemed to contain dev_hdd1/caches/board_storage.bin and dev_hdd1/caches/usiobackup.bin. Do I need those for Tekken 6/Tekken Tag/Tekken 6 Bloodline? Are they needed for every game? If yes what is the way to get those?did not see any link here and did not find anything on archive.org

1. Tekken 6 after compiling all PPUs and SPU stuff opens and closes a black screen and keeps looking for TKBOOT.elf in the usb paths. I have tried the Darkescape dev_hdd1 files in there but did not help, seems like an infinite loop. Tried both the .exe from first post and the one from Dark Escape archive. Same results

2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I get a 19 2 SYSTEM ERROR in Red

3. Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion. Same issue as Tekken 6, black window open and closes. And error messages about TKBOOT.elf

Thanks

Ok here is a tutorial to make Tekken Tag Tournament 2 work:

1. Download the good 5.7G dump "TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 UNLIMITED". Search google for the following and click the first link: site:archive.org namco system 357 bandai namco

2. Download PS3 firmware: http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2023_0228_05fe32f5dc8c78acbcd84d36ee7fdc5b/PS3UPDAT.PUP

3. Download and unpack the archive from the first page: Fighter and Lightgun Games Build.zip ~ pixeldrain

4. Run RPCS3.exe and in the menu file, select install firmware and pick PS3UPDAT.PUP from step #2

5. Close RPCS3, unpack SCEEXE000 from the step #1 archive into  the dev_hdd0\game\ folder of RPCS3. Result will look like  Fighters Bulid\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000

6. Run RPCS3, double click Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and wait until everything complete. You are going to see errors for memory and network. That is normal! Close RPCS3

7. Run RPCS3 and double click again Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The errors should be gone and the game should run!

Has anyone managed to run Tekken 6 and Tekken 6 BR?

Modifié par ducon2016

• Team
Il y a 1 heure, ducon2016 a dit :

1. Download the good 5.7G dump "TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 UNLIMITED". Search google for the following and click the first link: site:archive.org namco system 357 bandai namco

2. Download PS3 firmware: http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/image/us/2023_0228_05fe32f5dc8c78acbcd84d36ee7fdc5b/PS3UPDAT.PUP

3. Download and unpack the archive from the first page: Fighter and Lightgun Games Build.zip ~ pixeldrain

4. Run RPCS3.exe and in the menu file, select install firmware and pick PS3UPDAT.PUP from step #2

5. Close RPCS3, unpack SCEEXE000 from the step #1 archive into  the dev_hdd0\game\ folder of RPCS3. Result will look like  Fighters Bulid\dev_hdd0\game\SCEEXE000

6. Run RPCS3, double click Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and wait until everything complete. You are going to see errors for memory and network. That is normal! Close RPCS3

7. Run RPCS3 and double click again Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The errors should be gone and the game should run!

Tekken 6 & 6 BR are not supported unfortunately

• Team

Yes it looks Vanilla Tag 2 works good, but I don't have any clues or any dump about this version.

But why do you need a Vanilla version when you already have the TAG 2 Unlimited version lol, like people who ask Dead storm Pirates Vanilla ^^

En 21/11/2023 a las 3:12, ducon2016 dijo:

Hello, it always looks like this, I have tried it several times and nothing.

Sin título-1.jpg

Modifié par josejonathan

On 11/22/2023 at 2:14 AM, josejonathan said:

Hello, it always looks like this, I have tried it several times and nothing.

Sin título-1.jpg

Strange, I did not have this problem at all. Try to follow this post. Download the two text files and copy them in the right folder: https://www.emuline.org/topic/3436-emu-rpcs3-arcade-fork-project-omed-system-357369359/?do=findComment&comment=145932

On 11/21/2023 at 6:20 PM, WildWolf said:

Yes it looks Vanilla Tag 2 works good, but I don't have any clues or any dump about this version.

But why do you need a Vanilla version when you already have the TAG 2 Unlimited version lol, like people who ask Dead storm Pirates Vanilla ^^

Vanilla Tag 2 was never released to consoles and there are quite a few character balance differences, so really it's about getting to experience that version of the game.

Same idea with Vanilla Tekken 6. I want to eventually experience 6.0 Bob in all his true glory, lol.

• Team
Il y a 7 heures, BanyaSGX a dit :

Vanilla Tag 2 was never released to consoles and there are quite a few character balance differences, so really it's about getting to experience that version of the game.

Same idea with Vanilla Tekken 6. I want to eventually experience 6.0 Bob in all his true glory, lol.

forget Tekken 6 there is no public support for this game. Just keep Faith to see those games playable in the future.