WildWolf

Messages recommandés

• Team

Thanks for sharing ! Plaasvark :

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0dxcmVRRjl5

Révélation

• The title was changed to [Arcade] Cooper's 9 [Konami PC based]
On 4/4/2023 at 7:47 AM, spiderzsoft said:

Shit HASP HL Protection V1.X -> Aladdin 🥴  without dongle data not possible for unpacking exe

i have lot of UNIS Chinese arcade games with same dongle protection,

is there any guy unpack exe from  "HASP HL Protection Aladdin" ?

Thanks

Need dump of dongle to emulate and remove hl envelope, or no go. 

• 6 mois après...
On 11/8/2023 at 5:46 AM, kingfrdna said:
I transferred the files to the PC and inserted the dongle but the game gives an error, do you have to do it on Windows XP?
tell me how to proceed

Can you upload the HDD image clone to somewhere like Pixeldrain?

What is the model of the dongle?

That way we can help more

Il y a 1 heure, MAMEtastic a dit :

Can you upload the HDD image clone to somewhere like Pixeldrain?

What is the model of the dongle?

That way we can help more

Dongle is hasp-hl and protection layer applied is envelopped exe AND resource files (here a big fat one).

To use it, you need to install the hasp hl drivers for your dongle, most of the time just install their basic runtime package for your system. Some tools can figure out things too.

We might need to talk to the dongle with a custom tool, to figure out if dumped exe could run without dongle or if any dongle emulation is possible.

• 4 mois après...
On 11/9/2023 at 4:46 PM, busybusy said:

Dongle files are useless, the internal logic is not dumped. so we need real dongle and dump exe then maybe remove protection during session if there are not more dongle checks or exe decrypting (that i highly doubt btw...).

The dump of the game and the dongle are within reach.. Someone reached out to me and said he could help. What is needed to have it dumped properly.. Are the files here useless???

1 hour ago, powergyser said:

The dump of the game and the dongle are within reach.. Someone reached out to me and said he could help. What is needed to have it dumped properly.. Are the files here useless???

Are the files here useless???...YEP!

1 protected game file and the rest are just videos....no good....You should let them help....

Modifié par lords

• 4 mois après...

I have been trying to get to the sound files in the data folder. I'm thinking they should be the "data.bin" file. However, I have no idea how to extract it. I already tried 7zip and that didn't work. Not sure what to do from here. Any help would be great.

• 3 semaines après...

bonjour à tous !

le jeu est protégé par le dongle HASP HL si j'ai bien compris.....

j'ai trouvé ca sur le net :

First, identify correct type of dongle whether HASP or HASP4 or HASP HL. I have had success with HASP HL using multikey 18.2.2 but if you are on win10 that wont work and Mkbus is better in that case.

Here are the steps for HASP HL on WinXP

Run TORO monitor and start protected software.. it'll get the key password

Dump dongle with h5dump utility

You should get hasp.dmp file

Use "UniDumpToReg" to convert the DMP to REG. (select "vUSB Hasp HL" option)

Open the REG file in Notepad make the following changes:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\NEWHASP\Services\Emulator\HASP\Dump\XXXXXXXX] To [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Multikey\Dumps\XXXXXXXX]

also add line: "DongleType"=dword:00000001

5. Run "install.bat" from "MK_18.2.2" folder 6. Your comp should found new hardware now and install it by itself 7. Import your changed REG into the REGISTRY 8. Reboot

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Cooper's 9 [Konami PC based]
il y a 43 minutes, TheKitBoi a dit :

no one has that cheap stick

espérons qu'un jour quelqu'un puisse le fournir......le jeu parait assez cool !

dommage.........

• 3 semaines après...
1 hour ago, TheKitBoi said:

that's not required if its actually inside

The game’s music and sounds is in the AVI files, but the problem now is that I can’t properly rip it without getting static in Audacity.

And then this afternoon, I discovered that there are multiple audio streams in some of the AVI files when I used Ravioli Game Tools to scan them, which is probably why I can’t open them in VLC Media Player.

I really don’t understand why Konami and Gamewax decided to do this instead of just putting them all in a simple WAV format. It’s all just confusing and frustrating for me.

8 hours ago, RandomAccessGamer said:

Unplayable AVI files have RIFF WAVE format listed in hex editor??? No mention of video?? Very strange and confusing.

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Anything for cheap security or best compression methods ...wasn't made to do what your doing...only run on the machine...

4 hours ago, lords said:

Anything for cheap security or best compression methods ...wasn't made to do what your doing...only run on the machine...

If I knew what compression method was used or the codec itself, I could get the AVI files to open properly.