Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Gunslinger Stratos 1/2/3 (WIP)

satoyuyu

Messages recommandés

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Gunslinger Stratos 1 (WIP)
  • The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Gunslinger Stratos 1/2/3 (WIP)
  • 1 an après...

Gunslinger Stratos 1  - https://pixeldrain.com/u/JRnGVjBB - not playable 

Gunslinger Stratos 2 - https://pixeldrain.com/u/seGANtba - not playable 

Gunslinger Stratos 3 - https://pixeldrain.com/u/veb4mye2 - supported by but still WIP & Not playable in Teknoparrot for subscription members.

https://archive.org/download/Yori-Arcade-Arcade_Games_-_TAiTO_Type_X3-RomVault/Gunslinger Stratos 3 (2016).zip (Internet Archive link)

1 & 2 are not playable as the is no loader currently.  3 was recently (October 2, 2024) support was added to TP for subscribers, but game is still WIP & unplayable.  These are here for preservation until if & when the others ever become playable.

Modifié par jcstahl1
update GS3 link

On 9/15/2024 at 9:06 AM, jcstahl1 said:

Someone is welcome to download the links I posted and reupload them elsewhere if they wish.

You give them a inch.they want a mile...P

1 hour ago, jcstahl1 said:

especially when there's no way to actually play any of them currently.  even if they download slow, or need restarted, it's still just data storage until someone releases a loader.

Not to mention as long as they been tossed around from emulator to emulator...lets call it, long time storage...lol

exactly.  honestly, the controls scheme is going to be a nightmare.  two guns per player that both have thumbsticks and buttons.  combining the guns in two different ways for different uses.  Basically the only way I see any sort of controls working is just using a modern controller with two thumbsticks and no light guns is at all.  Basically removing the biggest draw of the game.  Unless someone really gets creative with combining functions.

• 3 semaines après...
1 hour ago, Holly said:

Finally GUNSLINGER STATOS 3 is added to Parrot patreon

seems to be not working for a lot of people in the TP discord.  I only tried it once so far and didn't work for me either.  Game opens, shows a black screen for a minute, then closes back to TPUI.  Going to test more over the next few days.

37 minuti fa, jcstahl1 ha scritto:

seems to be not working for a lot of people in the TP discord.  I only tried it once so far and didn't work for me either.  Game opens, shows a black screen for a minute, then closes back to TPUI.  Going to test more over the next few days.

Important my friend Is that It was added...now Is question of testing by Parrot gang to do It playable....i saw that on its descrption on Parrot It Is dated 2012 instead of ita real release 2016

maybe it's related to the idmac I/O board ID .. something goes wrong when booting and <0> / <1> start blinking crazy

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

... fighting a bit with the Nesys & iDmac and with a patched version of the local emulator (japan) in the end it started with service menu available

Modifié par hippopippo

7 ore fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

maybe it's related to the idmac I/O board ID .. something goes wrong when booting and <0> / <1> start blinking crazy

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

... fighting a bit with the Nesys & iDmac and with a patched version of the local emulator (japan) in the end it started with service menu available

Great..and so? May you help us please?something goes wrong when booting and <0> / <1> start blinking crazy

Modifié par Holly

On 10/3/2024 at 3:28 PM, hippopippo said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In my PC, same problem(<0> / <1> start blinking crazy) happen.
I want to know how to resolve this problem....

4 ore fa, satoyuyu ha scritto:

4 ore fa, satoyuyu ha scritto:

i see thar HIPPOPIPPO RESOLVED BUT I FEAR NO ONE HELP US TO PLAY IT

Modifié par Holly

On 10/2/2024 at 3:58 PM, jcstahl1 said:

Exact same problem I have.  Someone suggested it wasn't a good dump.  I got it from here, so I don't know.

Adesso, bucksoverfame ha scritto:

mines launched but went to service controls moving by itselfimage.png.b23a03cb46c1cc4f6aa43e5d55578d0e.png

In my PC, same problem(<0> / <1> start blinking crazy) happen. but if you check in this site under another thread HIPPOPIPPO says that he solved this problem with somes chances but he does not share his results with us unfortunately.. and i wrote on their X channel to dev parrot team but them don t answer to me about this fastidiuous issue..it useless to add on parrot a cool game as this that is unplayable

Modifié par Holly

1 ora fa, Arcadeguy781 ha scritto:

Does anyone have a download link for this game? The links here aren’t working. 

Thank you 

I’m asking because the Internet Archive is down 

Yeah but Is It still WIP or not..works or not? This game Is a mystere

1 hour ago, jcstahl1 said:

i updated my comment above with new link for GS3 that works with TP (even though it's still unplayable)

Thank you. I’ve seen some videos of the game on YouTube & it looks cool. Hopefully the Teknoparrot devs get it working 

Modifié par Arcadeguy781