Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Adrenaline Amusements Dumps

bigdenny

Messages recommandés

Am I missing something with Raccoon Rampage? I patched it and have an ahk script with demulshooter and the delay. It boots but the cursor is stuck at the top of the screen.

Just now, mjshl2 said:

Am I missing something with Raccoon Rampage? I patched it and have an ahk script with demulshooter and the delay. It boots but the cursor is stuck at the top of the screen.

Had that issue, the script didn't load for me, had another path. I also added 1000 waitstate in the ahk and it works fine for me.

5 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Had that issue, the script didn't load for me, had another path. I also added 1000 waitstate in the ahk and it works fine for me.

Demulshooter is loading and says hooked. And I have a similar wait in the ahk. Mind sending me your ahk so I can take a look?

3 hours ago, danielferr said:

Hello, anyone get the Flappy Tickets and Shooty Skies running in portrait mode?

I try the option of the manual (ALT-P in keyboard) but dosent work.

I use a rotate monitor and rotate the windows screen too but no sucess on this 2 games

Tanks

There are registry settings for these games that seem to get overwritten back to 1080 1080

they are located in the below registry

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sarbakan

You want to update Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 to 1920

I basically have updated the registry and then exported it and then use an ahk script to call irotate to rotate the screen 270 and then import the reg export from above before starting the game. Seems to work just fine every time

FYI for setting options in all three games

o brings up test mode

numpad 1 = up

numpad 3 = down

numpad 2 = enter

4 hours ago, Takeshi said:

Same for me on first boot but after that its mostly ok, i hope for a permanent solution for the sound issue

when using 2.1 speakers and tp support for a wheel with ffb.

But I've tried rebooting the game at least 7-8 times and still slow framerate, which is funny because my PC runs stronger games like Jurassic Park Arcade on TP almost flawlessly.

Modifié par Jonathan Smith
update

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Smith said:

update: I'm having the same issue with Tomb Raider on TP. It turns out that whenever I run Adrenaline PC games I have slowdown issues.

Could be a comport conflict. Do you get slowdown when not using TP and use demulshooter?

14 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

Could be a comport conflict. Do you get slowdown when not using TP and use demulshooter?

I get an I/O error when I run Tomb Raider on standalone. So I couldn't tell. All I know is that NFS Heat Takedown runs incredibly slow on standalone and Tomb Raider also runs slowly when using TP.

18 hours ago, bryhud said:

There are registry settings for these games that seem to get overwritten back to 1080 1080

they are located in the below registry

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sarbakan

You want to update Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 to 1920

I basically have updated the registry and then exported it and then use an ahk script to call irotate to rotate the screen 270 and then import the reg export from above before starting the game. Seems to work just fine every time

o brings up test mode

numpad 1 = up

numpad 3 = down

numpad 2 = enter

Tanks man, works perfect now

1 hour ago, Takeshi said:

Anyone know, how to enter the test menu for the four vertical games? to change to freeplay,difficulty etc.

o brings up test mode

numpad 1 = up

numpad 3 = down

numpad 2 = enter

Le 18/08/2024 à 10:41, windows10xp8 a dit :

Lista de versiones de NFS Heat Takedown
----------------------------------------------------
NFS Heat Takedown v210212    Sound issue
NFS Heat Takedown v211492    sound issue, glitch
NFS Heat Takedown v221955    glitch
NFS Heat Takedown v222370   fixed
NFS Heat Takedown v222452   fixed
NFS Heat Takedown v222550   OK
NFS Heat Takedown v223531   OK
NFS Heat Takedown v223860  Perfect + lan
NFS Heat Takedown v226142   Perfect + lan

Sonido y fallos corregidos en otras versiones.

Bonjour, ou peut on trouver la v226142 ?

D'avance merci.

On 8/19/2024 at 4:58 PM, mjshl2 said:

Same issue. Crosshair is stuck at top of screen. Mine also comes up with "guns not calibrated". When I go into Gun Calibration, I can't shoot the target to calibrate. There's no response from the trigger. Did you find a solution?

On 1/26/2023 at 10:18 AM, hippopippo said:

I modified this .dll to natively enable crosshairs in Tomb Raider, as you can see in the picture there is a big difference

Native_Crosshairs

Native :

spacer.png

Original :

spacer.png

Is there any chance someone still has this modified .dll?  I can't find it anywhere, and it would vastly improve the gameplay.  There's also no crosshairs at all in the menu selections and I assume this would add it in there.  TIA!

31 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

If you use a clean dump+the fix from tp discord fixes channel, the original crosshair is visible.

just tested with latest tp and works great.

Thanks, but it looked to me like the one he had in the picture showed a much more prominent crosshair.  More importantly at least for me, with the clean dump and running standalone, there's no crosshair in the initial level selection, it only kicks in during gameplay.  

I'm not running through TP, if that's not obvious.

Maybe I'm wrong but to me my crosshair looks more like his bottom photo.

2 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

For me using tp the native crosshair is fine, same as it was at the arcades as should.

Hmm, but do you have a crosshair when you're picking a level at the beginning?  I don't, and I think it would be odd for that to be the only place where the game didn't provide one.  That's arguably the one where it's needed the most because you can't just see where your bullets are hitting and move accordingly.

1 minute ago, Takeshi said:

yes

Probably that's a difference if you are using TP.  The "triggerfix" for running it on TP doesn't work on Steam Deck/linux, but argon's standalone setup works.  Also let's me change the resolution down to 720p which the deck can handle much better whereas on TP the aim because all wrong then.  So maybe I just have to accept picking a level with no crosshair :).  Shame though if there is a .dll out there that would fix it...

24 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

Try to delete from registry the res values of it because it'll pick the first run res, it might solve your aim issue.

Thanks much, I did fix that in TP before but there's still no solution for getting the trigger working in TP on linux, that's why I'm still running standalone.  Works great this way though aside from that brief window in the menu selection with no crosshair.

Le 24/08/2024 à 18:49, Scheang a dit :

Same issue. Crosshair is stuck at top of screen. Mine also comes up with "guns not calibrated". When I go into Gun Calibration, I can't shoot the target to calibrate. There's no response from the trigger. Did you find a solution?

I did find a solution. I thought I had to run the included patch. The dump on here the patch has already been used. For me that was the issue. I deleted and re-extracted it without running the patch and it worked.

Le 28/08/2024 à 18:29, hippopippo a dit :

Re-Up Tomb Rider crosshair native fix for standalone version

Assembly-CSharp.7z 542.46 kB · 13 downloads

Thank you so much!

Does anyone know if there's a way to change the resolution in Raccoon Rampage?  I've dug around in all the settings.ini files and haven't found anything useful.

I'm launching it on Steam Deck and although I can force the display to match the 1080p it is natively running at it is just wasting horsepower/battery power to run it that high.

All can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong with Racoon Rampage?  I am using the dump posted here, and without patching it I am correctly not getting the gun calibration error.  I am getting an IO board error but I gather that's normal?  I was able to get into the test menu and change to free play, so I know my inputs are going through, but I can't actually start the game.  Shouldn't it be mouse click to start?  Or is there a different button?

I also tried two different versions of an AHK script launcher, one launching the game first and demulshooter second, the other vice-versa, and both with a 4 second delay.  Same result with both :(.

59 minutes ago, bbilford83 said:

All can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong with Racoon Rampage?  I am using the dump posted here, and without patching it I am correctly not getting the gun calibration error.  I am getting an IO board error but I gather that's normal?  I was able to get into the test menu and change to free play, so I know my inputs are going through, but I can't actually start the game.  Shouldn't it be mouse click to start?  Or is there a different button?

I also tried two different versions of an AHK script launcher, one launching the game first and demulshooter second, the other vice-versa, and both with a 4 second delay.  Same result with both :(.

When you start the game, count the time it takes until the main title screen flashes and use that as your delay. For me it works to start the game, delay, then run DS immediately after the flicker

4 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

When you start the game, count the time it takes until the main title screen flashes and use that as your delay. For me it works to start the game, delay, then run DS immediately after the flicker

Thanks much for the advice, I did eventually get it timed right to hook in - at least, the warning message goes away - but for whatever reason it still isn't working.  The mouse buttons do nothing unless I wait for a long time, and then the game just starts on its own (I guess because I have it in free play mode).  And the aiming reticle/crosshair stays at the top left in gameplay too.  I tried it both patching and not patching my dump, does the same thing.  I'm at a loss - maybe it is something specific to linux/wine.

Honestly without being able to take the resolution down a notch, it doesn't matter too much anyway, the deck cant really handle it at its native resolution.  It's a shame because Tomb Raider and Drakons both play beautifully with the resolutions brought down to 720p.

On 8/29/2024 at 5:23 AM, scooby said:

This is because you have to use the -useSingleMouse option in the demulshooter64 command line after lauching the game exe.

Without this option, the mouse only is not working even if demulshooter is running.

Thank you so much!  I will give this a try.

On 8/29/2024 at 5:23 AM, scooby said:

This is because you have to use the -useSingleMouse option in the demulshooter64 command line after lauching the game exe.

Without this option, the mouse only is not working even if demulshooter is running.

So actually I tried this and it is still doing the same thing.  Mind telling me, am I missing something here in my ahk?  With the three seconds timing I can even see when demulshooter kicks in and the calibration error goes away, but the mouse still doesn't work.

Run, RSGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

Sleep, 3000

Run, DemulShooterX64.exe -target=unis -rom=racramp -useSingleMouse

;FOR EXITING THE GAME

esc::
    Process, Close, RSGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "RSGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    Process, Close, DemulShooterX64.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "DemulShooterX64.exe" /F
    sleep, 2000
    ExitApp
return