Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Adrenaline Amusements Dumps

bigdenny

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...

23 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

not a arcade game version?

It's not the arcade version. It's just a modded "credits" version of the original mobile game. The arcade had the same graphics as the original but it displays items like hats, tickets and cups in the middle of the screen. The version we're waiting for based on this thread is Flying/Flappy Tickets which still has protection on it! The other machine based on Flappy Bird looks like this..

32956457128_485d1be188_b.jpg

Modifié par Shin Endymion

15 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

It's not the arcade version. It's just a modded "credits" version of the original mobile game. The arcade had the same graphics as the original but it displays items like hats, tickets and cups in the middle of the screen. The version we're waiting for based on this thread is Flying/Flappy Tickets which still has protection on it! The other machine based on Flappy Bird looks like this..

win or linux based?

57 minutes ago, garrettsmith521 said:

I can successfully launch Crossy Road one time, then if I exit and try to restart game.exe, it stops responding.  I then have to restart the computer in order to get game.exe to successfully run again, but then the cycle repeats itself.  Does anyone have any ideas why this may be occurring?  Thanks.

Well, after some more trial and error, I concluded that by disabling the serial port (as suggested by joeplay a few posts ago), I can get the game to successfully load every time.  However, that port is controlling my Sinden lightgun, and by disabling the port, I end up disabling the gun, and then have to restart the computer to get that back.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

On 11/13/2023 at 2:16 PM, Shin Endymion said:

32956457128_485d1be188_b.jpg

i have 4 types Flying/Flappy Tickets Aarcade games

• 3 semaines après...
En 12/11/2023 a las 0:01, lords dijo:
The Subway Surfers game was also there but can no longer be downloaded, mega below, 
Could someone reupload it?

Modifié par josejonathan

• 7 mois après...

Can anyone get a hold of a newer dump of Crossy Road?

This dump is very old, and there's a huge difference compared to modern arcade cabinets. I've contacted Hipster Whale asking if there's any way to get the arcade version for home play without buying a cabinet and they said no. The mobile/PC versions work differently and aren't as fun. So I've been hunting.

57 minutes ago, viveleroi said:

Can anyone get a hold of a newer dump of Crossy Road?

This dump is very old, and there's a huge difference compared to modern arcade cabinets. I've contacted Hipster Whale asking if there's any way to get the arcade version for home play without buying a cabinet and they said no. The mobile/PC versions work differently and aren't as fun. So I've been hunting.

it’s the same type of gameplay

1 hour ago, TheKitBoi said:

it’s the same type of gameplay

It's the same type yes, but we prefer the version we played in the arcade. However upon further investigation it seems like we played a Chinese knockoff cabinet called "CROSSY". I don't know if the game software is a knockoff or a copy but based on what I've seen, it's a copy of the newer software.

Le 08/08/2024 à 17:51, garrettsmith521 a dit :

Anyway we can get this link updated?  Thanks.

Don't know why it died but here you go..

Il y a 2 heures, Shin Endymion a dit :

Wow thanks for these! Tested, both working fine. Will have to use Joy2Key to config to X-Input/D-Input etc

hi !

the 2 games works only with joy2key ?

with wiimote that's works ?

5 minutes ago, nosoucy62 said:

hi !

the 2 games works only with joy2key ?

with wiimote that's works ?

Drakon works with Wiimote Dolphin Bar Mode 2 as it uses the mouse for controls. NFS works with keyboard only, so using the controllers you need to associate the keyboard buttons to the mappings on your controller. Unless TP add these to their UI soon.

Il y a 4 heures, Shin Endymion a dit :

Drakon works with Wiimote Dolphin Bar Mode 2 as it uses the mouse for controls. NFS works with keyboard only, so using the controllers you need to associate the keyboard buttons to the mappings on your controller. Unless TP add these to their UI soon.

ok thanks !

drakon works perfectly with wiimote but i don't know how to add credit to continue ......i testing all on keyboard but "continue" is not possible.....

to launch game i press "S"

to restart level = numpad0

c = cheats but no option to continue......

do you have a solution ?

the game is very good....

38 minutes ago, nosoucy62 said:

ok thanks !

drakon works perfectly with wiimote but i don't know how to add credit to continue ......i testing all on keyboard but "continue" is not possible.....

to launch game i press "S"

to restart level = numpad0

c = cheats but no option to continue......

do you have a solution ?

the game is very good....

The P1 credit button should be button 1 and P2 credit button 2. Not had much time to play about with this.

11 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

TP inputs for settings the wheel of nfs heat should be much more convenient.

and ofc rawinput for drakons realm to use with a lightgun etc.

but no idea if they even plan to work on adding those two games to the tpui.

I'm not sure if I remember TP have a policy where they won't be working on titles that are too new. Drakon and NFS I think came out in 2023 (Drakon was going to be released in 2021 originally)

1 hour ago, Shin Endymion said:

The P1 credit button should be button 1 and P2 credit button 2. Not had much time to play about with this.

I'm not sure if I remember TP have a policy where they won't be working on titles that are too new. Drakon and NFS I think came out in 2023 (Drakon was going to be released in 2021 originally)

I think they typically have an n-1 policy for TP.  IDAC S3 pretty much hit TP when S4 dropped in the arcade.  I don't even think these titles have been mentioned by any of the TP devs as of yet.  Demulshooter support is more than enough for Drakon & Raccoon Rampage.  Having a way to set proper controls for wheels & controllers in NFS would be great though, whoever it is & whenever they decide to.

Modifié par jcstahl1

37 minutes ago, jcstahl1 said:

I think they typically have an n-1 policy for TP.  IDAC S3 pretty much hit TP when S4 dropped in the arcade.  I don't even think these titles have been mentioned by any of the TP devs as of yet.  Demulshooter support is more than enough for Drakon & Raccoon Rampage.  Having a way to set proper controls for wheels & controllers in NFS would be great though, whoever it is & whenever they decide to.

Have Flying Tickets, Raccoon Rampage and Asphalt leaked yet? It's nyxxic, at work and can't rlly check discord but have pc access

Well Need for speed take down is free for all btw the game a sound bug (wuuuu) sound when you reach top speed for the moment just wait for the fix... also i think the problem is in .wem file that have the sound of throttle 

33 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

S is what function ?

Afaik one has to add credits or tokens, or something like that to get passed bosses.

S is Soak Test, also is the only way to start the game. But it doesn't work on bosses even if you insert coins with 1.

Modifié par lezzi87

1 hour ago, JoNB3x said:

Well Need for speed take down is free for all btw the game a sound bug (wuuuu) sound when you reach top speed for the moment just wait for the fix... also i think the problem is in .wem file that have the sound of throttle 

the real cab uses a 7.1 audio amplifier, so I don't the sound "issues" are really issues.  it's just a crappy down mix to stereo in Windows.

image-3.png

Modifié par jcstahl1
add image

il y a 29 minutes, Takeshi a dit :

@argonlefou amazing work as always!

do you know what’s the native resolution of raccoons rampage and drakons realm? thx

not really, I don't have original hardware

From the footage found on google, Drakon cab looks like a square or 4/3 screen

Raccoon is much larger (19:9 ? 16:10?) and is advertised as a 4k monitor (which doesn't mean the game would be 4k natively)

1 hour ago, jcstahl1 said:

the real cab uses a 7.1 audio amplifier, so I don't the sound "issues" are really issues.  it's just a crappy down mix to stereo in Windows.

image-3.png

Yes y pass that image on discord lol i figure out about the 7.1 sound card