Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Adrenaline Amusements Dumps

bigdenny

Messages recommandés

WildWolf
This message was recognized by WildWolf!

"Gold medal 4 you"

hippopippo was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 10 points.

I modified this .dll to natively enable crosshairs in Tomb Raider, as you can see in the picture there is a big difference

Native_Crosshairs

Native :

spacer.png

Original :

spacer.png

• Team
Please go to the Teknoparrot Section and to the right topic.

Please do not post here in the future for your questions.

This post is only for Adrenaline DUMPS. Respect the topic !

• The sujet was locked
  • The sujet was unlocked

I have a question. I have button assign to my sinden light gun which is "1" but in Tomb Raider "1" "2" etc button mess up whole game (skips some parts? even during menu) is there a way to ignore this button when pressed while playing this game?

Never mind I add to ahk

1::Numpad1

2::Numpad3

and it help.

Modifié par arturs20

Is there any chance anyone can make Fruit ninja possible to play? I have 32" touch screen and I am waiting for the fruit ninja for a long time.

14 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

@hippopippo fix upped here (please use this topic for info etc) (not here: dumponly).

Are there certain conditions one has to fulfill to open that link?

5 hours ago, afterlight said:

Is there any chance anyone can make Fruit ninja possible to play? I have 32" touch screen and I am waiting for the fruit ninja for a long time.

Fruit Ninja HD PC version can be played with a light gun natively.. I know it is not the game u asked for but at least it is something.. 

8 hours ago, afterlight said:

No, 7zxkv moved it from the dumps page to ...... 🤔
He wants to place fixes for games somewhere else, all on one page ?

I do not know of a fixes collection page on emuline.
7zxkv did not place the Rabbids TPFix one the first page, so no idea where it is, on emuline.
https://www.emuline.org/topic/2988-arcade-pc-rabbids-hollywood-arcade-adrenaline-amusements

Here yo go.
https://gofile.io/d/WdbGo0

Modifié par Zen_B7

4 hours ago, powergyser said:

Fruit Ninja HD PC version can be played with a light gun natively.. I know it is not the game u asked for but at least it is something.. 

I have that one, but I would really like this one from adrenaline amusements because it's an updated version and is arcade based.

On 1/28/2023 at 1:07 PM, hippopippo said:

Rabbids Hollywood Arcade TP trigger & crosshairs fix

copy & replace in Game_Data\Managed

https://gofile.io/d/WdbGo0

rabbids.jpg.3c4371df7f507e3f9ba9fdb9c96c9772.jpg

am i missing some think? as i can only get it to work with 1 player if i start P2 the crosshairs are joined up and goes between the two gun? thanks ( not using demulshooter or mouse patch) thanks 

So I am under the assumption that NOBODY has really gotten Rabbids Hollywood to run flawlessly with 2 or more players. I have been trying to get my 2 Sinden Light Guns to work with this game but I could only get 1 crosshair at a time. Either Blue 1st player or Green 2nd player....but NEVER BOTH CROSSHAIRS AT THE SAME TIME!! I have tried the clean dump with the patches and hooking DEMULshooter 10.8.1 and the new 10.9.1 and actually 10.8.1 at least have both triggers working. The newest DEMULshooter has the 2nd player trigger as the right click/reload button. And I've tried Teknoparrot and that seems like a whole mess with the triigers not even moving unless you patch some dll file.

I have looked through tons of videos of this game on YOUTUBE and not a single person has 2 players working....they are all 1 player!!

So if anyone can prove me wrong, please post a video of 2 guns working simultaneously during Rabbids Hollywood and I will shut up lol!! I'm stoked the game is out but it's probably gonna take some time for either the DEMLshooter peeps or the Teknoparrot peeps to get 2+ players working on these new Adrenaline Amusement Games.

1 hour ago, Handsome_Van said:

So I am under the assumption that NOBODY has really gotten Rabbids Hollywood to run flawlessly with 2 or more players. I have been trying to get my 2 Sinden Light Guns to work with this game but I could only get 1 crosshair at a time. Either Blue 1st player or Green 2nd player....but NEVER BOTH CROSSHAIRS AT THE SAME TIME!! I have tried the clean dump with the patches and hooking DEMULshooter 10.8.1 and the new 10.9.1 and actually 10.8.1 at least have both triggers working. The newest DEMULshooter has the 2nd player trigger as the right click/reload button. And I've tried Teknoparrot and that seems like a whole mess with the triigers not even moving unless you patch some dll file.

I have looked through tons of videos of this game on YOUTUBE and not a single person has 2 players working....they are all 1 player!!

So if anyone can prove me wrong, please post a video of 2 guns working simultaneously during Rabbids Hollywood and I will shut up lol!! I'm stoked the game is out but it's probably gonna take some time for either the DEMLshooter peeps or the Teknoparrot peeps to get 2+ players working on these new Adrenaline Amusement Games.

All 4 players work simultaneously just fine. I run it standalone with DS v 10.8.3

• Team

@argonlefou

You know, here on the forum we also meet the same type of behavior : a lot of members are not able to read and respect the rules lol,
so I'm not surprised to see that they can't make it work your program haha :) As usual don't pay attention to those who question your work!
Your work is remarkable and indispensable in the community and we very much appreciate what you do for others. 

Yes spot on work Argonlefou as always. One question for you if you dont mind. Whilst playing tombraider with demulshooter, if I hold down left click on my mouse it auto fires but then if I click the right mouse button to reload I get a test/cheat menu screen appear whilst ingame, is this a known about issue. Many thanks

@argonlefou

I totally appreciate the clear description and the video and thank you for taking the time to explain. I was never calling anyone a liar, I just had been going through numerous threads and Youtube videos looking for answers and never saw any. YOU are the Man/Woman Argonlefou!! Thank you very much for your help!! I'm going to try again

Thanks argonlefou what ever you did,it now works so something was not right .so for all you struggling people's out there. here is a working setup for SindenLightgun with REshade. oh and i still have no accesses to the teknoparrot page. how long does it take?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NxAPo6GAUL_Zr_jXqxKVuBnGiMoxvrpO/view?usp=sharing 

Rabbit while you can

Modifié par Seanap1

I got it working ith DEMULshooter 10.9.2!! Thank you again @argonlefou I owe you a big fat kiss!!!

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease and in this instance it definitely did!!

4 hours ago, fire10 said:

Yes spot on work Argonlefou as always. One question for you if you dont mind. Whilst playing tombraider with demulshooter, if I hold down left click on my mouse it auto fires but then if I click the right mouse button to reload I get a test/cheat menu screen appear whilst ingame, is this a known about issue. Many thanks

This is hardcoded into the game. If you hold mouse left for 5 seconds or so, then press mouse right. I believe it's only supposed to pop up when pressing mouse right while still holding mouse left. Are you holding the trigger while you reload?