Aller au contenu

Here comes a new challenger

Fox

Messages recommandés

Hi everyone, my name is Daniela, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Chile, so I use a translator to help me write. I really like video games, I think they do a lot for all of us, I love arcade games, lately I'm addicted to house of the dead scarlet dawn, but I like arcade games in general. pc, windows 10, gtx 1060, 16gb ram, it's not much, but I'm into almost all games, I hope I can contribute to this community

You can call me Taiko. I'm 20 years old and from the United States.

My favorite game genres are rhythm, racing, virtual reality, and strategy. But I'm trying to branch out into fighting games too.

I like Oculus Quest games, Nintendo Switch games, and arcade games.

Nice to meet you all :)

Something I'm very passionate about and would love to see remade one day is the Disney Quest exclusive arcade cabinets, which when Disney Quest closed, might unfortunately be lost to time, especially with how secretive Disney is as a company and the possibility they might have destroyed the games.

Vous pouvez m'appeler Taiko. J'ai 20 ans et je viens des États-Unis.

Mes genres de jeux préférés sont le rythme, la course, la réalité virtuelle et la stratégie. Mais j'essaie aussi de me diversifier dans les jeux de combat.

J'aime les jeux Oculus Quest, les jeux Nintendo Switch et les jeux d'arcade.

Agréable de vous rencontrer tous :) 

Quelque chose qui me passionne beaucoup et que j'aimerais voir refait un jour, ce sont les armoires d'arcade exclusives de Disney Quest, qui, Ă  la fermeture de Disney Quest, pourraient malheureusement ĂȘtre perdues dans le temps, en particulier avec le caractĂšre secret de Disney en tant qu'entreprise et la possibilitĂ© qu'ils pourraient ont dĂ©truit les jeux.

Modifié par TaikoDrummer

Hello!

My Name is Hyperscorpio aka CrispX from discord.

I have 35 years old and i leave in the North of Portugal Oporto.

For now i'm unemployed and i'm helping others online about emulation. 

We have a lovely view to come visit in to my town, a lot of emigrants

enjoy our town, the food and museums.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers. 

I'm very late to this but it's better than nothing at all. So, here goes nothing!

Greetings my fellow gamers, I'm XLev450X.
I'm 23 years old who likes to play video games and does anything to past the time of life for our lifetime.
I love playing rhythm games a lot, especially DanceDanceRevolution, IIDX, etc.

Nice to meet you y'all! :)

Hello everyone!
Although I have already participated in some threads, let me introduce myself, I'm a Marco and I really like arcade games and have been playing since I was 5 years old (today I'm 44).
I like most of the games, except soccer and some rhythm games, but my favorites are shoot'em up and lightguns

Classics gamer here since back in the days, appreciating people on this forum whom try to help other people out.

Emuline will always have new users incoming, which are ignorant in the beginning, so we as a community, could try to help each other out, in a DM if needed.

Or try the Emuline discord for non permanent solutions, use it for simple questions and answers, and the usual chit chat bullshit.

Should the solution (in a DM) work for you, post the solution (as a tutorial) in the appropriate thread with a thanks to the person(s) who helped you out, as a appreciation.

Maybe eventually the threads will clean up, with only solutions for a specific game / platform and not the usual useless chit chat on the forum, do that on the emuline discord or in a DM.

Anyhow, I hope that emuline will get better with time, we will see in the end, it is the community which creates it and keeps it alive, and not a few people whom ......... determine !

And always keep in mind, there are lots of non native English / French speakers, so it is double as difficult for them to understand, sometimes google translate is useless.

Miscommunication, that is one of the problems !

Keep that in mind !

Anyhow enjoy !

hello. Have been messing with emulation since the 90s. One of the original vpin cab builders and visual pinball table authors. MyHi.  Been messing with emulation since the 90s.  One of the original vpincab builders and visual pinball table authors.  Found the site when building my first arcade cabinet.  Best site for finding answers for arcade issues teknoparrot and glallrh.  Now getting a wealth of information on using my new lightguns.  Mostly prefer lightgun and driving games and all arcade.  Hope to get my arcade setup running perfectly with your help.
Thanks for having me

Hi my name is Pablo, i'm from Argentina and i like retro games . I use hyperspin (with themes and game art/wheels i made myself) with retroarch (i love shaders) for everything i emulate exept for mame/hb mame , sega model 2 , 3 and Playstation 2 were i use their standalone emulators . I play almost every game with my fully sanwa modified MayFlash F300 Arcade Fighting Stick (except the ones that requiere analog sticks were i use my DS4 controller). 

And i guess that's all you need to know about me =)

Hello Crying j'ai 42 ans, venant de France. Emuline a toujours été une référence coté source d'information sur l'emulation... c'est un peu le 1cc francais.

J'en suis naturellement fan depuis plusieurs années meme si je joue rarement j'adore lire régulierement les avancées sur l'emulation ici.

CF

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...

Hi! I'm Miku3364895

I live in japan and I love about a arcade game like rhythm game or racing game.

I was interview a lot game company like sega\sony\konami and more in tokyo game show .Now I'm a web media camera man

Sometime I have a game set up issue,so I want to find some way to solve that.

Thanks for all your help!

Hello everyone, my nickname salsal,20 years old, I am a fan of arcade games, I love to play fighting arcade games, I found your forum website while searching for simulation arcade games and follow it regularly,thank you for sharing a lot of valuable information.
Thank you for accepting me in your Forum website.

Hi, My nickname is samsam, I'am 22 years old ,very nice site with a lot of arcade game,I like to play arcade games,
my favorite games Street Fighter,King of Fighters. thank for all.

Hi Everyone,

i am marco and I am from Italy, I am not new on the gaming/arcade scenario,

maybe someone here knows me and maybe purchased from me some sega parts in Past

I like this forum, I would like to enjoy it and give my help if needed

thanks

marco

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been doing mame and console emulation since around 2000 in my college days.  Just recently got an crt arcade machine and put hyperspin in it. Hopefully getting an lcd cab soon and going to try out attractmode as it seems easier and I forgot how to setup hyperspin already lol.

• 3 semaines aprĂšs...

Hey there everyoneI
am fairly new to emuline, I have known about it for about 2 years, however just got into what this site really has to offer. I started this journey looking into ways to play the song din don dan on dance evolution. I was originally hoping to find a way to inject it into the 360 version dancemasters. However I found something even better in my search. An entire scene of people making dreams come true. It took a year and a half to get all the files I needed, thanks to so many here on emuline posting new files. Its working it plays great, and I am loving every minut of it. I am 37,I love games and everything surrounding games. Rhythm games are my first love followed by survival games. I am a farmer in the great state of Kansas,USA.

Thank you for having me

• 4 semaines aprĂšs...
  • 4 semaines aprĂšs...
  • 1 mois aprĂšs...
  • 3 mois aprĂšs...
  • 4 semaines aprĂšs...
  • 1 mois aprĂšs...

Moi c'est ViRĂčS-M@N pas trĂšs connue mais je suis dans l'emulation de consoles ou arcade  depuis 2000 et je suis un vieux grouton de 5 piges , j'ai decouvert emuline en 2018 quand j'ai commencĂ© l'Ă©mulation avec teknoparrot et si maintenant je suis bien avec teknoparrot c'est avant tout grace a pas mal de monde qui en 2018 pensaient Ă  aider les petit nouveau,c'est pour remercier ce forum que j'ai mis a disposition les jeux teknoparrot que je possede (je ne les ai pas tous mais dĂšs que j'en ai un nouveau je mets a disposition)

J'aime Teknoparrot mais ma priorite ca sera toujours Mame ^^

Ici j'ai fait la rencontre de beaucoups de monde et y a des personnes que j'apprecie vraiment beaucoups et ces personnes se reconnaitront j'en suis sur mais y en a une que j'apprecie vraiment beaucoup c'est @nucleairelandavec qui je m'amuse comme un fou dĂšs qu'on commence la traduction d'un jeux.

je suis fier de pouvoir voir que les traductions sont prisent pas pas mal de monde et franchement j'attends de voir quel sera notre prochain project de traduction , mais avant tout je prépare une trÚs grosse évolution de mon site suite a certaines demande de personnes....

Bonne fin de journée à vous tous.....