Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC Mod] House Of The Dead III (PC) - Arcade Mod

argonlefou

Messages recommandés

HD-4K v4.0 + Super cheat-mode :

- Unlimited Lives
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Credits
- Unlimited Time (Time Attack Game Mode)

https://gofile.io/d/7xWKBK

HD-4K v4.0 Standard

https://gofile.io/d/ZiLmyJ

... kill them all and have a merry christmas 🎄

Modifié par hippopippo

5 ore fa, argonlefou ha scritto:

Yes ! I just forgot to put it on the previous config tool 😶 but the fields were already ready in the launcher.

Thanks for the feedback

Update v4.0 :

- Added audio settings in Configurator
- Corrected following bug : in fullscreen mode, need to press START twice on the first time in title screen.

Hotd3pc_ArcadeMod_v4.0.zip 1 MB · 51 download

Waiting for feedback on the start button bug, but hopefully this should be good 🤞

i solved the double click for start mapping start, trigger and reload on gamepad using your ini file and using demulshooter only for axis.

it works really good and in this way you can select path/route moving the axis fully to left or right without the half movement + the middle button as for demulshooter.

thanks again Argon  :)

2 hours ago, hippopippo said:

- Unlimited Lives
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Credits

.. kill them all and have a merry christmas 🎄

This is just my opinion and no criticism of anyone and I appreciate all the work shared...

Use:
- Unlimited Lives
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Credits
- Unlimited Time

Destroy the spirit of the arcades.
Arcade is based on just one fight between you and the duration of a penny.

And Merry Christmas to All!

Modifié par emulor

6 hours ago, hippopippo said:

- Unlimited Lives
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Credits

https://gofile.io/d/7xWKBK

... kill them all and have a merry christmas 🎄

Thanks for this, how do we turn the cheats off? i want the HD-4K stuff but would like to go through the game with reloading and credits

wow great work al u guys on page 1 , i mean iv only had to do with the arcade game(real arcade that costs 2 dorrar) and the ps3 version, never the pc version at all, interesting stuff.

1 hour ago, ultimatepump said:

Is there a certain version of the full game?  Each time I play the polygons are all messed up and the screen is just a mess.  I tried the 4k mod and for me, Crapola. 

Is there a compiled version that we can just play?  I'm guessing O  not putting the files in the right place.

il y a une heure, cangarujack a dit :
The game doesn't save my scoreboard ranking after restarting.
and to you?

It is for me but not with every version on the game. 

The next update is about the saving popup at the end of the game so I'm currently testing the leaderboard and it's working

I'm using the original version though, but I also tried one without the ability to save (and I got some xbox memory card error message when I forced my way into the saving menu 😫)....20mn lost lol

how long do youhave to play to enter the scorboard? Maybe you can lower the scores so you would enter the highscore quicker for the test boss?

Il y a 2 heures, gStAvEn a dit :

how long do youhave to play to enter the scorboard? Maybe you can lower the scores so you would enter the highscore quicker for the test boss?

Like a lot of arcade games, you need to beat the game to enter your name.

This is not a question of low or high score, just beating the game

Good thing is.....in 2022 we have VMware and system snapshots to work on end part of a game 🙂

Il y a 2 heures, spiderzsoft a dit :

Joke of the year
2.png

house of the dead 3 with 3 players 😝

Stop it, people will believe it 😅🤣

Update v5.0 :

- Removed save pop-up screen after beating the game (auto saving instead).
- Cosmetic changes on Name Entry and Rankings screens.

Hotd3pc_ArcadeMod_v5.0.zip

Modifié par argonlefou

bloodred.jpg.b8ad6f718ec3380724589a223917b1c0.jpgbloodgreen.jpg.a213fbd5580fb56efb80f04c6c1c5b13.jpg

I wanted to make an attempt to adapt House of the Dead 2 by adding the red blood patch like in the arcade game and being perfectly emulated in the Naomi-Flycast version I created this TP version just for fun with a purely private purpose. There are so many games that can be adapted let's see if we can make a contribution with the new year 😉

6 ore fa, argonlefou ha scritto:

Like a lot of arcade games, you need to beat the game to enter your name.

This is not a question of low or high score, just beating the game

Good thing is.....in 2022 we have VMware and system snapshots to work on end part of a game 🙂

Stop it, people will believe it 😅🤣

Update v5.0 :

- Removed save pop-up screen after beating the game (auto saving instead).
- Cosmetic changes on Name Entry and Rankings screens.

Hotd3pc_ArcadeMod_v5.0.zip 1 MB · 37 download

tested with the game shared by hippohippo, all works fine but the score ranking resets after restart.

maybe a problem with the save directory?

at the 1st place there is your score with SS rank named ARG.

Modifié par cangarujack

il y a 42 minutes, cangarujack a dit :

tested with the game shared by hippohippo, all works fine but the score ranking resets after restart.

maybe a problem with the save directory?

Save file should be written in the NVRAM folder, in next to the launcher (and named SAVE.DAT)

If you want to know if the game is loading the save file correctly, you can put this one in the folder, and you should  get "AAA" with 200 000 points at the first place

save.zip

To know if the game is saving correctly, you can run it without the launcher and go to the main menu and save file, this should create it under :

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\SEGA\THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD3

I don't know how to easily test if the game is saving correctly with the mod...I just know my first attempt was a failure because at the end there was no options to save.

Using my original binaries does not cause me any trouble

il y a 42 minutes, cangarujack a dit :

at the 1st place there is your score with SS rank named ARG.

Sorry, I couldn't resist a small easter egg after all 😝 IT's not related to saved file though, it's the default value if none is loaded

58 minuti fa, argonlefou ha scritto:

Save file should be written in the NVRAM folder, in next to the launcher (and named SAVE.DAT)

If you want to know if the game is loading the save file correctly, you can put this one in the folder, and you should  get "AAA" with 200 000 points at the first place

save.zip 916 B · 0 download

To know if the game is saving correctly, you can run it without the launcher and go to the main menu and save file, this should create it under :

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\SEGA\THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD3

I don't know how to easily test if the game is saving correctly with the mod...I just know my first attempt was a failure because at the end there was no options to save.

Using my original binaries does not cause me any trouble

Sorry, I couldn't resist a small easter egg after all 😝 IT's not related to saved file though, it's the default value if none is loaded

Ok now it works!!!!! saved and loaded!!!
Another little thing, I use the game in ITALIAN, but when the attract mode starts and the instructions appear, when the rifle appears and it says pump for reloading, it's in Spanish instead of Italian... can you correct it?

Modifié par cangarujack
update message

il y a 41 minutes, cangarujack a dit :

Ok now it works!!!!! saved and loaded!!!

🤙

il y a 41 minutes, cangarujack a dit :

Another little thing, I use the game in ITALIAN, but when the attract mode starts and the instructions appear, when the rifle appears and it says pump for reloading, it's in Spanish instead of Italian... can you correct it?

Oooooop ! 😬

Hotd3pc_ArcadeMod_v5.1.zip

(nothing has changed except the language correction)

34 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

🤙

Oooooop ! 😬

Hotd3pc_ArcadeMod_v5.1.zip 1.42 MB · 4 downloads

(nothing has changed except the language correction)

I'm loving all the additional stuff that's being updated but is there any chance you could continue with the HD 4K versions of this launcher, as i like to use the most recent release but that means the resolution takes a hit (i don't use the arc cab filter) so its more noticeable.

Il y a 2 heures, unsteadycarrot a dit :

I'm loving all the additional stuff that's being updated but is there any chance you could continue with the HD 4K versions of this launcher, as i like to use the most recent release but that means the resolution takes a hit (i don't use the arc cab filter) so its more noticeable.

There is no "HD 4K version" of the loader.

The loader is the same, and the changes Hippopippo did have already been discussed earlier in the thread : he is simply changing the text displayed on the configurator tool to match the resolution on his modified exe, instead of beeing the original ones.

The setting itself is stored as a number (0,1,2,3....) in the ini file (which is simply a text file) . So what's written on the GUI is not important. You can also edit the ini file manually

To make long story short : You can continue to use the upcomming versions of the loader with Hippopippo modified exe without any trouble.

Worse case, you may want to edit the .ini file to change the resolution number as you need to for 4K

Best case, as long a the config tool does not change (and I don't think it will change a lot anymore) you can keep your ini file (or your current 4K config tool) with newer versions of the mod

Of course, Hippopippo will hopefully correct me if I didn't understand well or if anything changed since last time we spoke about that

Modifié par argonlefou

W dniu 23.12.2022 o 21:34, yt6t napisał:

it doesn't work for me, at launch I only get a white screen and a hotd3 cursor

Try chose correct patch in arcade configurator. For me it is C:\Program Files\Sega\THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD3_EU\exe\hod3pc.exe

\exe\hod3pc.exe this part is important. Executable is in "exe" folder.

I came across this topic really late .... and I just got to test the mod and great work as usual @argonlefou  👍... another excellent job and the pc version definitely looks almost identical to the arcade version .

everything runs smoothly and it works really well with ArcVabView ... I was wondering what is the exact crt settings u used ... I messed around with it and it looks close to the settings u got but i feel that crt effect u applied looks better in ur screenshot .

Il y a 17 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

I came across this topic really late .... and I just got to test the mod and great work as usual @argonlefou  👍... another excellent job and the pc version definitely looks almost identical to the arcade version .

everything runs smoothly and it works really well with ArcVabView ... I was wondering what is the exact crt settings u used ... I messed around with it and it looks close to the settings u got but i feel that crt effect u applied looks better in ur screenshot .

Here's my folder content, I'm using DgVoodoo D3D8.dll to hook the game and output API to D3D11.

Then ArcCabView's D3D11.dll hook again on top of that.

It'a from a couple of years ago, maybe there's a simpler way now, but at least you have the ReShade profiles

hotd3_DgVoodoo+ArcCabView.zip

Modifié par argonlefou

29 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

Here's my folder content, I'm using DgVoodoo D3D8.dll to hook the game and output API to D3D11.

Then ArcCabView's D3D11.dll hook again on top of that.

It'a from a couple of years ago, maybe there's a simpler way now, but at least you have the ReShade profiles

hotd3_DgVoodoo+ArcCabView.zip 3.33 MB · 3 downloads

thnx dude ... and yep with the latest ArcCabView, u just copy the files to the game folder and use the setup launcher and pick the main game exe file and the game launcher (if available) ... and u even have a dgvoodoo option which is needed for this game to work properly ... after that all I did is turn on the bezel and replace it with the hotd3 bezel and tweak the crt settings to try and get it right .

On 12/22/2022 at 11:24 PM, hippopippo said:

As previously discussed, I confirm 100% what Argon wrote and attach the updated version as specified above in case you want to change resolution from a previous configuration

Hotd3_Arcade_HD4k_5.1

https://gofile.io/d/JyxDvI

Any chance someone can re-upload this? The file is no longer available. -Thanks!