Aller au contenu

[ARCADE PC] Elevator Action Invasion (UNIS-TAITO)

mes211

Messages recommandés

6 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

Elevator Action Invasion : Patcher + Inputs Tool

EA_Invasion_MouseTool_v1.0.zip 59.76 kB · 5 downloads

Just follow the readme inside.

Works best on:

- fullscreen with a vertical monitor

- windowed mode with horizontal monitor.

Change values in "AppData\Local\ESGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSetting.ini" for example :

ResolutionSizeX=607

ResolutionSizeY=1080

FullscreenMode=2

At least on my computer.....no idea how each GPU/display settings will react.

Just use a 9/16 ratio window without any black bar or aim will be off

As usual, multiplayer + outputs support will come later in DemulShooter

HECK YEAH!

il y a une heure, argonlefou a dit :

EA_Invasion_MouseTool_v1.0.zip 59.76 Ko · 35 téléchargements

Works best on:

Change values in "AppData\Local\ESGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSetting.ini" for example :

ResolutionSizeX=607

ResolutionSizeY=1080

FullscreenMode=2

Merci Argon tu assures grave comme d'habitude 

1 hour ago, argonlefou said:

EA_Invasion_MouseTool_v1.0.zip 59.76 kB · 37 downloads

Works best on:

ResolutionSizeX=607

ResolutionSizeY=1080

FullscreenMode=2

Thanks a lot for this! But the mouse cursor stays in the upper left corner of my screen and I can't move it, shooting works however. Do I have to calibrate the gun first or something?

il y a 36 minutes, argonlefou a dit :

Vous devrez peut-être exécuter à nouveau l'outil, mais un peu après le chargement du jeu

Ça fonctionne nickel encore un grand merci Argon 😘😘😘

Modifié par soso92

• Team

for those who have a portrait monitor, the game works natively without any problem. Landscape mode is a little bit harder to setup for the moment and inputs bug , you can try to usecustom resolution in :

...\AppData\Local\ESGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSetting.ini and use arcabview

and put the game in windowed mode + scaling app (borderless gaming, loseless scaling...)

portrait gameplay :

48 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

for those who have a portrait monitor, the game works natively without any problem. Landscape mode is a little bit harder to setup for the moment and inputs bug , you can try to usecustom resolution in :

...\AppData\Local\ESGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSetting.ini and use arcabview

and put the game in windowed mode + scaling app (borderless gaming, loseless scaling...)

portrait gameplay :

how do I start the game in windowed mode? I added the lines Argon mentioned above to game settings.ini but I see no change when booting the game

• Team
il y a 9 minutes, bojo5150 a dit :

how do I start the game in windowed mode? I added the lines Argon mentioned above to game settings.ini but I see no change when booting the game

ALT+ENTER

I need some help folks, either I'm blind or something has changed with reshade/arcadecabview. I go through the arcadecabview launcher, no issues but its forcing the bezel to fit only within the game window. See attachment. Usually there is a setting in reshade to check but I don't see anything related to the bezel other than "bezel in background". How do I properly set this up? You can see in the attached screenshot the frame from the bezel at the top a little bit.

Untitled-1.jpg

12 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

I need some help folks, either I'm blind or something has changed with reshade/arcadecabview. I go through the arcadecabview launcher, no issues but its forcing the bezel to fit only within the game window. See attachment. Usually there is a setting in reshade to check but I don't see anything related to the bezel other than "bezel in background". How do I properly set this up? You can see in the attached screenshot the frame from the bezel at the top a little bit.

Untitled-1.jpg

I think we're all better off to wait for someone to post the game with bezels included, like a ready to play version that has everything setup for 1920x1080 16:9 monitor. Title screen and intro for me on 1080 monitor is too big (can't see bottom etc), even if I change the resolution settings in the INI file. But when starting the game, i get a normal gameplay screen (without bezels). Weird.

40 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I think we're all better off to wait for someone to post the game with bezels included, like a ready to play version that has everything setup for 1920x1080 16:9 monitor. Title screen and intro for me on 1080 monitor is too big (can't see bottom etc), even if I change the resolution settings in the INI file. But when starting the game, i get a normal gameplay screen (without bezels). Weird.

Game work fine with arcadecabview.

5.png

Modifié par dante3732

13 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Mind sharing your method/setting for arcadecabview?

1. Download "ArcCabView_ReShade_Launcher_generic_2.6".

2. Unpack to "ElevatorActionInvasion\ESGame\Binaries\Win64" directory.

3. Run ArcCabView_Launcher.

4. Choose ESGame-Win64-Shipping.exe  2 times.

5. Press OK.

5. Enter any profile name and press ok.

6. Choose portrait mode.

6. ArcCabView started game 1 time, after it press ok.

7. In next time use "ArcCabView_Launcher" to launch game.

8. After loading game, minimize window and start EA_Invasion_Inputs.exe .

13 hours ago, GingerJazz said:

@dante3732 What are you settings for Arcade cab view if you can be so kind as to tell me please?

PreprocessorDefinitions=

Techniques=ArcCabView
TechniqueSorting=ArcCabView

[ArcCabView.fx]
aperture_type=2
BEZEL_BACK=0
CROP_OFF=0
CRT_EFFECT=0
CRT_EFFECT_OFF=0
CURVATURE=0
CURVATURE_OFF=0
EXPAND_CROP=0
EXT_DISPLAY=1
NO_ROTATE=0
USE_BEZEL=1
USE_BEZEL_OFF=0
USE_FRAME=0
USE_FRAME_OFF=0
GameVideo_resolution=0,0
CenterLocked_ratio=0.000000,0.000000
InGame_ratio=1080.000000,1920.000000

And i edit bezel, to delete frame.

For custom bezel, after first launch need:

1. Open "ElevatorActionInvasion\ESGame\Binaries\Win64/ArcCabView\UserPresets" directory.

2. Copy name profile for example "Elevator Action_h.ini"

3. Open "ElevatorActionInvasion\ESGame\Binaries\Win64/ArcCabView\Textures" directory.

4. Create  folder with profile name, i have "Elevator Action"

5. Copy bezel.png in this folder.

bezel.png

bezel.7z

Modifié par dante3732

• Team
il y a 35 minutes, ygtandoh a dit :

where can i download ArcCabView?

use search option plz

When Setting up arcadecabview if you click the middle option for landscape instead of the bottom option for portrait it does this. Click portrait. Once in game demulshooter tool kicks in and works. Ahk is needed for starting the demulshooter tool after arcade cab launcher imo. Navigating while the mouse is in portrait is difficult. Also, I looked through the service menu to try and change blood color. I assume we are stuck with green?

Modifié par mjshl2

• Team
Il y a 3 heures, mjshl2 a dit :

When Setting up arcadecabview if you click the middle option for landscape instead of the bottom option for portrait it does this. Click portrait. Once in game demulshooter tool kicks in and works. Ahk is needed for starting the demulshooter tool after arcade cab launcher imo. Navigating while the mouse is in portrait is difficult. Also, I looked through the service menu to try and change blood color. I assume we are stuck with green?

yes you are stuck with green blood for the moment. But you can mod the files and open the *.pak files to extract data (with "Game Extractor").

The difficulty is to find where the blood texture is among tons of files, good luck :)

Il y a 3 heures, mjshl2 a dit :

Also, I looked through the service menu to try and change blood color. I assume we are stuck with green?

There is some kind of green texture in the .pak resource file of the game.

I'm no Unreal Modder, but from what I undertood : modding the texture is possible, but this would need to share the full 1.5GB modded pak file, as they just made one and only one resource with all content inside

Modifié par argonlefou

1 hour ago, arcade_power said:

Let me know if you find a solution to this, please! And thanks in advance! 

My post ^ is the solution. You clicked landscape in arcadecabview setup. Click portrait. The third option. Not the middle landscape one.

Modifié par mjshl2

40 minutes ago, mjshl2 said:

My post ^ is the solution. You clicked landscape in arcadecabview setup. Click portrait. The third option. Not the middle landscape one.

Game is unplayable this way. Cursor gets stuck in the top left corner

42 minutes ago, dante3732 said:

Yep, i fully reinstall arcadeview and need set portrait mode.

1.png

Hi all I dont get this option at all. I followed dantes instructions and I can only use the cursor to access the left hand side of the screen and the shoot is not working for me using the mouse, although the animation on the cursor seems to work but will not kill the enemies. Any ideas please? Thank you

Modifié par erdoboy43

19 minutes ago, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all I dont get this option at all. I followed dantes instructions and I can only use the cursor to access the left hand side of the screen and the shoot is not working for me using the mouse, although the animation on the cursor seems to work but will not kill the enemies. Any ideas please? Thank you

Dunno, try delete you win64 directory and using my.

https://mega.nz/file/4Z9HSJrT#-f72AvGLaEO5dLWTAkkJwqEtwU-NtUNsGP1pWGEXLH8

il y a une heure, YoBoys a dit :

Thanks but same issue...cursor top left corner

Carefully read the instructions of the readme first launch exe of the game and when game finish load launch exe input