Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] ICE Game Dumps

witherzombie222

Messages recommandés

icegames.jpg

Mirror of this dumps thread

Found this in an old thread and I tried getting some of the games to work. Most of these run off Linux and some run off Windows.

Here are the games I tested:

Wheel of fortune 3.0

wheel_of_fortune_bench_cabinet_large.png
on mirror

Busters Bubble

bb.png

on mirror

TIPPIN' BLOKS
410.png

on mirror

Deal Or no Deal

375.png

on mirror

Tux Racer
1163100366.jpg

on mirror

Chuck E Cheese's Sketch Book

PARTS:Sketch Book

Runs off Red Hat Linux. I tried booting an ISO of this in a Virtual Machine but it doesn't work. 

Download: https://archive.org/download/arcade-games/ice games/ice games/CEC Sketch book.zip

mirror: https://uptobox.com/xa6d8qg2l2db

Monsterous

PARTS:Monsterous Pusher

This game works fine, all you need to do is mount the ISO named "MT Game File Installer CEC 1.0.iso"  and install it. 

Controls are unknown.

Download:

https://archive.org/download/arcade-games/ice games/ice games/Monsterous.zip

mirror: https://uptobox.com/n2ksdrfns2tz

Kiddie Coaster

Game runs off a DVD and doesn't use any operating system (Windows, Linux)

It's basically just 6 hours of roller coaster POV footage. Basically a glorified DVD player with a motion simulator.

Download:
https://archive.org/download/arcade-games/ice games/ice games/Kiddie coaster.zip

Mirror: https://uptobox.com/rg9bpnuco9sh

Robin Hood

Robin Hood - Videogame by I.C.E.

Game uses an installer similar to Monsterous however you need a serial number to get past the "Bad Security" screen.

https://archive.org/download/arcade-games/ice games/ice games/Robin Hood unified installer.rar

Mirror: https://uptobox.com/tmmy6t3ao7me

More of the ICE arcade dumps (as well as the ones I showed above) can be found here:

https://archive.org/download/arcade-games/ice games/ice games

Real Steel extracted and TP ready

spacer.png

aHR0cHM6Ly8xZmljaGllci5jb20vP2xhajVnbTlsbzhhNWR2ZHZlM3Z4

Ice Age Ice Breaker 1.90 extracted and TP ready

spacer.png

aHR0cHM6Ly8xZmljaGllci5jb20vP2xjbWNqd3VieXRuaDc2d2FybG51

Angry Birds / DinoDash / ShellGames = see post 2.

==============================================

If anyone gets these working I will add them here.

Others dumps, see below or on mirror site.

• 5 semaines après...

Here are a few games i pulled from some ICE restore discs. I think these should be complete, but I can't run them to test. 

ice

Angry Birds Arcade

Dino Dash

Shell Game

• 7 mois après...

For Dino Dash:

I extracted this game from an ISO on Archive.org, appears to use the HASP Sentinel dongle and is Windows-based. Does not work atm, hopefully someone can either patch this or the TP devs can add it.

Extracted game files:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvZHZFQ0ZhN0kjTEp4MTZ0Rmd0YTJIUXdXNVZlOVZUbTU3LTlBenZWTHlLQ2JIU1E3TmVQdw==

Full recovery ISO (extract the RECOVERYSDI.SDI file using 7Zip to get to the actual game files themselves):

aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNoaXZlLm9yZy9kb3dubG9hZC9pc29jZC1EaW5vZGFzaF8yMDEyLnppcC9EaW5vZGFzaCUyMDIwMTIuemlw

The links are encrypted, use Base64Decode.org to decrypt them.

The ISO will definetly be useful to someone as it contains some important game files.

I need some help with extracting a certain file. So I'm attempting to extract the game dump from the ISO of Wheel of Fortune version 1.20 (as i'm unable to find an iso of 3.0) and I can extract the "WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data1" file with 7zip to get to the first section of the game files. However, I cannot get to the second part of the game files as I cannot extract WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data2 with 7zip. Does anyone know how to extract this?

Modifié par witherzombie222

• 1 mois après...
On 11/13/2023 at 5:24 PM, witherzombie222 said:

I need some help with extracting a certain file. So I'm attempting to extract the game dump from the ISO of Wheel of Fortune version 1.20 (as i'm unable to find an iso of 3.0) and I can extract the "WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data1" file with 7zip to get to the first section of the game files. However, I cannot get to the second part of the game files as I cannot extract WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data2 with 7zip. Does anyone know how to extract this?

you ever get this fixed?

10 hours ago, lords said:

you ever get this fixed?

For extract the full content of Wheel of Fortune you need to concatenate first the files WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data1 and WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data2 (on windows you can do it with copy /b WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data1 + WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data2 WOF) after that you can extract the new WOF file with 7z and the extracted new file with 7z again)

I've all the files now (almost 11GB), but when launching with TP (I'm Patreon) I got an error and the game doesn't load.... 

4 hours ago, Satanicainc said:

For extract the full content of Wheel of Fortune you need to concatenate first the files WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data1 and WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data2 (on windows you can do it with copy /b WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data1 + WOFL_v01.20_Prod_Data2 WOF) after that you can extract the new WOF file with 7z and the extracted new file with 7z again)

I've all the files now (almost 11GB), but when launching with TP (I'm Patreon) I got an error and the game doesn't load.... 

You running 3.0 ?

50 minutes ago, lords said:

You running 3.0 ?

Currently I have both versions, 1.20 and 3.00. ·.00 works correctly and 1.20 doesn't. But 1.20 has multiple languages and maybe something more because is a big difference in size (600mb vs 10GB)

6 minutes ago, Satanicainc said:

Currently I have both versions, 1.20 and 3.00. ·.00 works correctly and 1.20 doesn't. But 1.20 has multiple languages and maybe something more because is a big difference in size (600mb vs 10GB)

Currently only 3.00 is supported and works.

1 ora fa, Galaya ha scritto:

Where can i find wheel of fortune version 3 for tp?

the link on first post is dead

Exactly....where Is possible please to find It? Tia 

On 12/26/2023 at 7:47 AM, Satanicainc said:

How did you concatenate the files? What program did you use in Windows? I am new to this, and I want to find out how to do this. I got the iso files for Big Buck Hunter Reloaded, and I would like to access the full content for the game.

6 hours ago, magemaster said:

One way to combine files in windows can be done in a command prompt

copy /b file1 + file2 + file3 destinationfile

I'm sure there a tons of freeware programs otherwise.

copy may not be the fastest way, but it does work.

Well, I tried this in a command prompt, and I'm getting an error saying, "The system cannot find the file specified." Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

For the ones who don’t look under Teknoparrot. The big file that everyone is speaking of above is for different languages. Just need the small file and save this person under a bookmark on your search engine. I know this has to be someone in this group 

https://archive.org/download/TeknoparrotFullGames/Wheel of Fortune.7z

• 2 semaines après...
On 12/28/2023 at 7:31 PM, RandomAccessGamer said:

Well, I tried this in a command prompt, and I'm getting an error saying, "The system cannot find the file specified." Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Some possibilities come to mind, if the files have spaces you need quotes like "some file.bin". You also should be in the same folder as the files unless you specific full path, including quotes again if the filenames have spaces.

• 3 semaines après...

Bumping this thread as I've discovered something pretty interesting regarding Dino Dash.

I tried launching the game from the dinodash executable as an experiment but to no avail. I discovered that, in order to run at all, the game requires you to move everything from the ART folder into your D drive and the SOUND folder into your E drive. Not the folders themselves, just the subfolders.

And I managed to get the game to actually work (without controls). It opens into something called "DINO-OS" and tells you an IO board is missing. Repeatedly pressing the Z key causes the game to get out of "DINO-OS" mode and loads in attract mode.

Never before have I seen an arcade game do this. Very odd...

I wonder if installing a Virtual Serial Port Driver will fix the IO error.

24 minutes ago, Galaya said:

Which games are encrypted 

from all you posted above?

I tried also extracting Tippin Blocks but to no avail. Uses the IMZ format (which is used by WinImage). I tried using both WinImage and 7Zip to extract them and only managed to get the first one (the others would not open) Tried concatenating them, did not work. First part file seems to contain a folder with a bunch of JAVA class files inside. There were several other files in the same folder as the IMZ files, which were a registry file and several other files.

I assume the game is either encrypted or Linux based. The registry file was a key file and that may possibly open the IMZ files but I have no idea how to do so. Someone who knows more about this than I do should take a look at it as it's quite a good game.

I've discovered it's mostly 50/50. Some games are encrypted, others aren't.

Only ICE game out of all of these being worked on by TP devs atm is Robin Hood.

dinologo.jpg.a26f7983df025bcd1ad6486b00e9b71e.jpg

Dino Dash ready to play with fixed folder launcher & ddraw patch :

Unpack in C:\Dinodash

Launch with start.cmd

Commands :

1 - COIN
Z - START
S - SELECT / JUMP
X - RUN (PRESS IT QUICKLY TO GO FASTER IN GAME)
SPACE - TEST MENU

RETURN - ENABLE / DISABLE BOOT SPLASH

: - SELECT INSIDE TEST MENU (USE X TO CHANGE PARAMENTER)

The game is perfectly enjoyable from the keyboard but if you want to try mapping the joystick, I suggest joy2key or xpadder

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nawfzg5pywohluq/dinodash.rar/file

27 minutes ago, hippopippo said:

dinologo.jpg.a26f7983df025bcd1ad6486b00e9b71e.jpg

Dino Dash ready to play with fixed folder launcher & ddraw patch :

Unpack in C:\Dinodash

Launch with start.cmd

Commands :

1 - COIN
Z - START
S - SELECT / JUMP
X - RUN (PRESS IT QUICKLY TO GO FASTER IN GAME)
SPACE - TEST MENU

RETURN - ENABLE / DISABLE BOOT SPLASH

: - SELECT INSIDE TEST MENU (USE X TO CHANGE PARAMENTER)

The game is perfectly enjoyable from the keyboard but if you want to try mapping the joystick, I suggest joy2key or xpadder

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nawfzg5pywohluq/dinodash.rar/file

Thanks very much for this. I have placed the files in C:\Dinodash and started with start.cmd (tried running as administrator) and I get a fatal startup error Dino-OS with the following window. I have updated drivers etc

and use Windows 10, I7 6700K, rtx2060 and 32g of ram. Any ideas please? Thank you for any help.

Dinodash Error.JPG

Modifié par erdoboy43

Here's another ICE game that could possibly be looked into. This is Johnny Nero Action Hero, published by ICE and developed by Play Mechanix.

images.jpg.deab7c16e57f3321397af0614e2f756b.jpgunnamed.jpg.9836df1ab28b863fcf38b66f9ae0ab5d.jpg

The game is in CHD format. I have also included the rom zip file. Hopefully someone can get this game working, too.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CG0URSI51Oe2Her23GPTefNLwfDF_eS7?usp=sharing