Aller au contenu

[Emu W.I.P] Namco System 357 emulation working on RPCS3

Franco23444

Messages recommandés

Indeed. Also no go on real hardware with CFW.

I'm guessing the IO workaround is all that is need for the average user to start running Tekken Tag 2.

Looking forward to trying again whenever that releases in the future :)

8 hours ago, arandomemail said:

I'm late to this. So besides Taiko Green are any 357/369 dumps public?

Tekken 6

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion

Tekken Tag 2

Modifié par braders1986

29 minutes ago, Franco23444 said:

Keep in mind the version of Tag 2 we are using for demonstration purposes is NOT the exact version you guys got, however, we did get a similar version working… ;) 7A2EBF01-8FC1-468C-9D9C-6A2841D88EBF.jpeg.7d805948ee4bfc752fe6af32d24f0cc3.jpeg364B2F13-D7F1-435D-9520-E3EE382545B7.jpeg.8fc5139b5e7869b942926b50bcf03413.jpegD03533CD-60DF-41E3-98D4-2CA5C1208DB4.jpeg.b7503881913e724cc3906975ff476bcb.jpeg

385DD50A-54E1-4F41-B797-C3ACE4AA7045.jpeg

Well, then a completely logical question - what do we need to do in order to make it work??? ... ... ... ... ... ........

51 minutes ago, Solmer said:

Well, then a completely logical question - what do we need to do in order to make it work??? ... ... ... ... ... ........

I think once they decide to release some or all of the games that are fully playable+the files needed for them to work we could all delete the 3 public ones it seems all 3 won’t be needed

Modifié par Fresh

8 hours ago, Solmer said:

I believe you need a dump of the USB dongle as well to be installed in the dev_usb VFS. That part may be the missing key; unless there is a modded dump that bypasses this. I am stuck too :)

W dniu 25.01.2023 o 16:10, leemintsa napisał(a):

sure, let me know how, i will think about it because i love TTT2 on NS357 !

PM me

W dniu 26.01.2023 o 16:50, eproxy napisał(a):

needs IO work for pc play seems these are being shown for real hardware systems only (not ps3 cfw)

no, all of my gameplay's were recorded & played on my PC with boosted up graphic's settings inside rpcs3 , i dont have any arcade system but @Franco23444 does. 

@offtop do u guys want 2k or 4k tag2 video?

3 hours ago, EvilRob said:

Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited work perfect in rpcs3, but I don't understand why it's not released to the public yet, it's really strange...

It is available publicly and easy to find. The challenge is managing to run it as it needs some patch or dongle dump. I have the same version that Franco has but I can't manage to run it (I get 19-2 System Error).

35 minutes ago, nedpepe said:

It is available publicly and easy to find. The challenge is managing to run it as it needs some patch or dongle dump. I have the same version that Franco has but I can't manage to run it (I get 19-2 System Error).

For the last time, mine is actually different from the version you’ll find online, however, since I know a bit on how Namco structures their arcade games and stuff, I was able to reimplement the Banapassport icons and stuff to the version I got. But yeah, mine is slightly different from yours.

just wait a bit longer for more details and on what we will do, we are almost ready…

Modifié par Franco23444

On 1/27/2023 at 11:47 AM, 1dk3 said:

PM me

no, all of my gameplay's were recorded & played on my PC with boosted up graphic's settings inside rpcs3 , i dont have any arcade system but @Franco23444 does. 

@offtop do u guys want 2k or 4k tag2 video?

was unaware of any of your posts/videos

Modifié par eproxy

So, if I understand well, to run this games we need a modified dump that is not the dumps that are public currently or we need to use a dump of the usb dongle?

@Franco23444 I want to know, will this RPCS3 357 fork project, like Reaver's TP, only provide emulator updates and not ROMs in the future, (Reaver: ROMs come from the community, we will not share or leak any game resources),will it not step by step the direction of Patreon charging? although no one is willing to provide any arcade resources for free, after all, it will take a lot of risk, after all, some are N-0 (WMMT6RR V3.05),Or what is your original intention to do this project?

• The title was changed to [Emu W.I.P] Namco System 357 emulation working on RPCS3
  • This sujet was à l’affiche et a épinglé
On 1/25/2023 at 10:06 AM, powergyser said:

I just donated to these fine gentlemen for their superb emulation efforts.. Please consider supporting them if u like what they are doing...

How do we go about supporting? I'm interested.

On 1/24/2023 at 6:06 PM, Franco23444 said:

Confirmed “working” games are:

Taiko no Tatsujin: Fully Playable

Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle: Fully Playable

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited: Fully 

Playable!

Razing Storm: Bootable (playing the intro videos and shootout demo)

Deadstorm Pirates Special Edition: Bootable (playing the intro videos and shootout demo)

Dark Escape 4D: Bootable (playing the intro videos and demo)

AK48 Sailor Zombie Arcade Edition: Bootable (playing the intro videos and demo)

I have a Namco 357C and 369 with Zenkai. It's not playable outside of test mode. Where can I get a fully playable copy?

2 hours ago, eproxy said:

Thx Franco for the share no watermarks here folks hehe

https://tenor.com/view/flood-pipe-gif-20209978

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L2U4N3JwZngx

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0IyRG9oeVNp

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L2hadW5RS29x

Is it possible to play Sailoor Zombie with mouse or gun?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...