Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

18 hours ago, andymage said:

image.png.059e9586366206ad92c8e0d48d627a60.png

䜠ćŻčé»‘ć±æœ‰èŻŻè§ŁïŒŒć¶ćƒć€§ćžˆćŻćŠšéœ€èŠ3戆钟——4ćˆ†é’ŸïŒŒć› äžșèŠæŁ€æ”‹ioæżïŒŒçœ‘ç»œïŒŒèŻ»ćĄć™šç­‰äž€çł»ćˆ—çčççš‹ćșă€‚

ćœšèż™é»‘ć±çš„4ćˆ†é’ŸïŒŒæžžæˆć·Čç»ćœšćŻćŠšäž­ïŒŒéœ€èŠè€ćżƒç­‰ć€™ă€‚

image.png.c4dc7c497f8da2a22ba602d7ad14f725.png

image.png.b029400f17b1f0d7a74248587ad744f9.png

image.png.8f2e38fa58c31efb58d91152c3ecba99.pngimage.png.a64045eed72345ca127f3fef642c3abb.png

It actually loads. I'm usually impatient lol

On 8/28/2023 at 1:41 AM, nate123 said:

ah yes the trust me bro response also that not why UG died I know I was there. So, yea don't try that bro they just hoarders that all, nothing new.

Exactly. If there's no verified proof of the game running or any plans to share lost games for preservation's sake at the very least, why even mention it? To look cool?

Il y a 10 heures, Nicolas88 a dit :

Can you share the build please I.m not very familiar with github I see the commit but I don't.t find where download the build. 

https://github.com/jpd002/Play-/actions/workflows/build-windows.yaml?query=

You only need to register an account to download the latest version

Il y a 4 heures, andymage a dit :

https://github.com/jpd002/Play-/actions/workflows/build-windows.yaml?query=

You only need to register an account to download the latest version

EDIT: done finally found

The game is incredibly hard, same in difficulty 1

Modifié par Nicolas88

Il y a 11 heures, Nicolas88 a dit :

EDIT: done finally found

The game is incredibly hard, same in difficulty 1

You have to pay attention to defense, and don't pursue the opponent after he falls to the ground. Keep a suitable distance and a suitable opportunity to take action. You will find it very simple.

It is recommended that you defend while squatting, which is more advantageous than defending while standing. If you are hit in a corner, try to get rid of the defense by moving laterally.

After inputting quickly, you can quickly distance yourself.

Modifié par andymage

Il y a 3 heures, dante3732 a dit :

ćŠ‚äœ•äżźć€æ— æ•ˆçš„ iso9660

䜠的chdæČĄæœ‰ç»èż‡èœŹæąă€‚ćŠ‚æžœæ˜Żèż™æ ·ïŒŒäœ ç›ŽæŽ„äž‹èœœć·Čç»èœŹæąć„œçš„chdé•œćƒïŒšhttps://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/

Il y a 1 heure, elecplay a dit :

Have you noticed any performance improvements with Tekken 4, 5.1 or Dark Resurrection with the latest build?

Tekken 5 and 5.1 can play boot videos, and the overall running speed has been slightly improved. The picture clarity of 4x and 8x is very close, and there is no other change.

Le 2023/7/21 Ă  PM12ç‚č18戆, andymage a dit :

èż™æź”æ—¶é—ŽïŒŒæˆ‘ć·Čç»ć†™ć„œäș†246&256çł»ç»Ÿçš„æ‰€æœ‰æžžæˆćŻćŠšæ–‡ä»¶ïŒŒçŽ°ćœšćˆ†äș«ç»™ć€§ćź¶ă€‚

arcadedefs.7z 4.58 科 · 231 æŹĄäž‹èœœ    

PART1.png.1dd5691c08d2b47446c2fbfe7a17f899.png

PART2.png.934076ad9ebaeef01b67b132594720c4.png

所有枞戏

I've been trying to get soulcalibur 3 to work and I've got it to do the startup boot but afterwards it's just a black screen. I have the most recent stable build, am on vulkan, have the chd from archive.org and stuff, and I had to switch cdvd to hdd in the arcadedef, so I'm not sure what's going wrong. I'm just trying to see if the game's not as slow anymore anyway though.

Il y a 1 heure, Powa a dit :

I've been trying to get soulcalibur 3 to work and I've got it to do the startup boot but afterwards it's just a black screen. I have the most recent stable build, am on vulkan, have the chd from archive.org and stuff, and I had to switch cdvd to hdd in the arcadedef, so I'm not sure what's going wrong. I'm just trying to see if the game's not as slow anymore anyway though.

sc31001-na-dvd0-b.chd  

èŻ·äœżç”šć·Čç»èœŹæąć„œçš„chd文件

18 hours ago, Powa said:

SoulCalibur 3 does not use HDD. You need to set DVD to make it work

Most performance comments are from people running on far, far weaker hardware in emulation these days than 10-15 years ago, where most of us were on PCs only. It's becoming more dominated by mobile based CPUs.

There is not a single game here (of those that boot) where I get any slowdown whatsoever on my PC, and I have a rather budget Ryzen 5600 / RTX 3060 setup.

Play! needs improvements in a lot of areas, sure, but optimization for speed is only something that is needed for very weak systems.

Il y a 2 heures, braders1986 a dit :

Most performance comments are from people running on far, far weaker hardware in emulation these days than 10-15 years ago, where most of us were on PCs only. It's becoming more dominated by mobile based CPUs.

There is not a single game here (of those that boot) where I get any slowdown whatsoever on my PC, and I have a rather budget Ryzen 5600 / RTX 3060 setup.

Play! needs improvements in a lot of areas, sure, but optimization for speed is only something that is needed for very weak systems.

The play! emulator is more friendly to NVIDIA graphics cards and Intel CPUs. In addition, it also has minimum requirements for DDR5 memory. If you want to run at full speed

Even rpcs3 does not have such high requirements

19 hours ago, andymage said:

The play! emulator is more friendly to NVIDIA graphics cards and Intel CPUs. In addition, it also has minimum requirements for DDR5 memory. If you want to run at full speed

Even rpcs3 does not have such high requirements

The PS3 offloads tasks to the 8 SPUs. There is no equivalent to this on PC hardware. We ideally need 8 core / 8 thread CPUs to handle this during emulation, but it is not perfect and weaker chips will not do a great job. 

PS2 based machine emulation is completely different. But, games that would tank performance in software mod ten years ago will fly today. For instance, Shadow of the Colossus in software mode with a 60 patch is the most challenging thing to run on PCSX2. With a budget Ryzen 5600 it never drops below 80fps in software.

Play! In my experience is the same. Absolutely every bootable game runs at fullspeed. DDR5 is not required, at all. I'm using DDR4 @ 3200mhz. More than enough.