Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

• Team
Il y a 5 heures, andymage a dit :

taiko14.png.e98324f9d7ef2607ba141e0f4f815dd5.png

Because the new version will be blurred, I chose the old version. I think the last version of each version will be great. The early versions are all under debugging, and there will be various problems.

can you stop spamming, screenshot everywhere, DO USE SPOILERS option plz

Il y a 11 heures, WildWolf a dit :

can you stop spamming, screenshot everywhere, DO USE SPOILERS option plz

I think your sentence is very correct: USE SPOILERS option plz.

Plese don't use spamming to describe my post, I can't guarantee that my speech will be liked by everyone, but I am definitely helping someone in need and sharing something with others.

Modifié par andymage

• Team
il y a 28 minutes, andymage a dit :

I think your sentence is very correct: USE SPOILERS option plz.

Plese don't use spamming to describe my post, I can't guarantee that my speech will be liked by everyone, but I am definitely helping someone in need and sharing something with others.

you have a spoilers button to hide massive screenshots,  so use it :

image.png<---

We don't want any mess here. thx.

I waste my time to edit your posts because your posts have an abusive big size... so Listen what I advice you :) Thx !

7 minutes ago, andymage said:

For people who really like Tekken, it's different.

perfect, I am. How do I get both tekken 5 and tekken 5.1 games?. It seems to me that both the chds and the .arcadedefs are from tekken 5.1. I am wrong?. In a compatibility list you wrote the two games were different.

Modifié par cyrax3

Le 21/07/2023 à 12:18, andymage a dit :

yesterday.......

3 days ago......

4 days ago......

last week......

last month......

new Version paly!0.61-77 The button is perfect, I have waited for so long and it is not in vain。

The Tekken series finally has full buttons。

During this time,I have written all the game startup files of the 246&256 system, and now I will share them with you。

arcadedefs.7z 4.58 Ko · 153 téléchargements    

PART1.png.1dd5691c08d2b47446c2fbfe7a17f899.png

PART2.png.934076ad9ebaeef01b67b132594720c4.png

here

all the games

all the games

https://archive.org/download/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/

all the games

The emulator prompts you what files are missing, and you can add any files

29 minutes ago, andymage said:

here

all the games

all the games

all the games

The emulator prompts you what files are missing, and you can add any files

Success. I understood and finally I can play tekken 5 too. As you said, for true lovers of the series it's different. Many thanks...

Il y a 4 heures, Nicolas88 a dit :

Emulation system 147 is on the way

https://github.com/jpd002/Play-/commit/489c62a570fa993adc9b114de820080bf5a78901

Games for namco system 147 are

-Pac man battle royale

-Pac man arcade party

-Metal no tatsujin 1 & 2

But it seems that I can't find the corresponding rom and chd

Before Namco 246, all game roms were embedded in chips and motherboards, but they all had dumps. I personally think that this game has no dumps because the game is not well-known and has very few players, and 147 is just plain. 2 games, if they can be popular, there will not be only 2 games.

The number of releases is extremely small, and it has become a waste product prematurely and is already on the verge of extinction.

Correct me, I understand that this game is not unpopular, it is only free to play on the Switch platform, but there are still many players.

DALLAS, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PAC-MAN® is back with a vengeance and Dave & Buster's is the only place in the world to get in on the action.  PAC-MAN® Battle Royale™ Deluxe, the first four-player competitive PAC-MAN® arcade attraction, is now available exclusively at Dave & Buster's locations throughout the United States and Canada.

• The title was changed to [Emu] PS2 & Namco System 146 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

I think if the play emulator add the 147 namco system the dump must be exist. How the team do for testing a system to emulate without any dump game.

Other question is there a way to mapping other button for moto gp. For mapping accelerate on R2 and brake on L2 . I remapping into the emulator but not working for brake on L2 Is there a way to change control into test menu?

• The title was changed to [Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

It's really cool to see Wangan Midnight playable at home finally, the original I mean. I hope there'll be some better deinterlacing filters though at some point, that would make it look quite good I think.

On 8/8/2023 at 5:26 PM, compnwl said:

At least in relation to Capcom Fighting All-Stars I can say that the dump exists but those who have it will not release it, at least not publicly.

Even because Capcom finds out it's going to Hell after whoever releases the dump publicly. Who knows in a few years. I am not sure about Starblade, maybe it is only private too like CFAS.

I know you have to keep things hush hush, but do you have any proof of this? Maybe even a cropped pic of new footage not from the trailers or something? Not asking for the rom obviously, but I legitimately thought this thing was locked up in the vaults and I'm just curious about whether it's truly been preserved or not. Wonder why those that have it won't just anonymously dump it somewhere.

On 19/08/2023 at 05:38, DemoSynced said:

I know you have to keep things hush hush, but do you have any proof of this? Maybe even a cropped pic of new footage not from the trailers or something? Not asking for the rom obviously, but I legitimately thought this thing was locked up in the vaults and I'm just curious about whether it's truly been preserved or not. Wonder why those that have it won't just anonymously dump it somewhere.

Those who are part of the private scene know that I am speaking the truth. I'm unfortunately not part of it, but I don't pressure anyone for "sharing" because I know how things work, for much less, sites like bitGAMER and Underground-Gamer have gone down in the past because of leaks and beta builds, mainly by Capcom. But I can only affirm the existence of CFAS dump, the other game I can't say anything.

Modifié par compnwl

Il y a 5 heures, hippopippo a dit :

Use dos version from command line to handle / add / extract and analyze dongle .bin 

Ordinary people can't do this.

#post-15509

According to the instructions of this veteran.

Convert and decompress or command analysis the dongle file:

NM00046 T111004-NA-A, revision A10
Taiko 11 Asia Edition:
Find: 32 1F C7 FA D6 EF EE F0 1C
Replace: FF FF FF FF FF EF FF FF FF

NM00054 T121004-NA-A, Ver.A03
Taiko 12 Asia Edition:
Find: 32 1F C7 FA D6 EE 97 F0 1C
Replace: FF FF FF FF FF FF 97 FF FF

Just open the "TEBGMAE" file inside with HxD, and then replace the hexadecimal code, but the problem is that I won't repackage the dongle.

And I tried to directly replace the hexadecimal code of the dongle bin file, but still reported an error

NM00054 T121004-NA-A, Ver.A03 Taiko 12 Asia Version:
NM00046 T111004-NA-A, Ver.A10 Taiko 11 Asia version:

TEB.png

Il y a 5 heures, hippopippo a dit :

Use dos version from command line to handle / add / extract and analyze dongle .bin 

Perhaps you will do this step?

Modifié par andymage

Il y a 22 heures, hippopippo a dit :

That kind of hack is for multi 2x6 usb system on real dongle not for emulator 

You must have 2x6 dongle hardware for this, right? I have 256 arcade hardware and a dongle, but my dongle cannot be plugged into the computer. The dongle I saw on the forum is for DIY

Modifié par andymage