Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

On 07/06/2023 at 17:14, alexqar disse:

Would someone be so kind as to share the latest compilation of Play! installable for windows? Thank you so much

Hello! I haven't messed with play yet! But usually when I want to create a portable application with some emulator or app that doesn't allow it, I create an executable that edits the line in the configuration file in the directory where it is located. 
I don't know if it would work on play!, but any questions, send me an email to fernandoalvesbr@hotmail.com!
Modifié par _peixe_

10 hours ago, andymage said:

太鼓達連 10 と 9 は正常に動作しますが、太鼓達連 8 と 7 ではシステム エラーが表示されます。6532.png.d709caf7c578dd89681a2fd10e1b01c5.png

6523.png

9878.png

Can I share taiko9.arcadedef? I do not have it.

Modifié par Paarunow

Il y a 1 heure, Arcade Elieth a dit :

What are the requirements of a PC to correctly emulate this system?

Whether the game can run normally is related to the correct game file, and has nothing to do with the level of computer configuration. The difference between high and low computer configuration is the difference in game running speed

hace 11 horas, andymage dijo:

Whether the game can run normally is related to the correct game file, and has nothing to do with the level of computer configuration. The difference between high and low computer configuration is the difference in game running speed

and to enable or use vulkan? I have a ryzen 3400g and rx570

Il y a 12 heures, claveria08 a dit :
and to enable or use vulkan? I have a ryzen 3400g and rx570

2 graphics cards will not affect your running the emulator, but I recommend you to use discrete graphics cards produced by NVIDIA, AMD and Intel graphics cards are not recommended

pour info:

avec les dernières versions de l'emulateur PLAY! le jeu COBRA THE ARCADE ne se lance plus......seule une ancienne version 0.60 avec l'option OpenGL ou Vulkan permet de lancer le jeu......vraiment dommage

ca avance lentement mais surement

un grand bravo à la team

6 hours ago, nosoucy62 said:

for information:

with the latest versions of the emulator PLAY! the game COBRA THE ARCADE no longer launches ...... only an old version 0.60 with the OpenGL or Vulkan option can launch the game ...... really a shame

it's progressing slowly but surely

congratulations to the team

They're trying.

Modifié par Universal Gaming

On 6/17/2023 at 1:57 AM, andymage said:

How does this work in terms of sound, I have a decent spec PC with a RTX 2080 ti which is good enough to run these games at full speed but the sound is either really choppy or just not at the right speed for the game, is there a way to fix it?

Il y a 3 heures, GingerJazz a dit :

How does this work in terms of sound, I have a decent spec PC with a RTX 2080 ti which is good enough to run these games at full speed but the sound is either really choppy or just not at the right speed for the game, is there a way to fix it?

This is not only reflected in your GPU graphics card, the CPU is also very important, such as Intel 13700, Intel 13900, the main reason is that the simulator is not perfect and is in the initial stage of development.

@andymage Thanks for the explanation to my question, I get what you are saying, it is the single core speed that counts for frame rate, it is actually a Xeon Gold processor that I have and it doesn't lack in cores or processing power but the single core speed won't be anything like as fast as the processors you mention even with turbo mode, understood and much appreciated.

Il y a 4 heures, GingerJazz a dit :

@andymage Thanks for the explanation to my question, I get what you are saying, it is the single core speed that counts for frame rate, it is actually a Xeon Gold processor that I have and it doesn't lack in cores or processing power but the single core speed won't be anything like as fast as the processors you mention even with turbo mode, understood and much appreciated.

The most important thing is that the emulator is not mature enough. For example, your computer can run RPCS3 and PCSX2 at full speed, but it cannot run the play! emulator at full speed.

Everyone! Please Go To This Link! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVmzVDeNDJ3AcjEUVQUh5lB2r3EiN4_w/view?usp=drive_link Or https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LC9aJfha2EicJN-h3vEfB3Fyi6jc6AsC/view?usp=drive_link

The Taiko no Tatsujin Series Has Finaly Supporting The Input!

Modifié par ultrabub563