Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

suite au lien de Tiberius pour l'émulateur Play! cette version posséde bien l'option fullscreen donc super!!

malheureusement cette option ne reste pas en mémoire et à chaque démarrage de Play il faut revalider le fullscreen.....

du coup lorsque je lance le jeu cobra the arcade par launchbox/bigbox il reste juste en 1920x1080 avec la fenetre de l'émulateur et la barre des taches de windows donc pas vraiment en fullscreen....

si quelqu'un à une idée ?

merci de votre aide c'est déjà super pour le moment

Is there a button combination that allows me to go to Tekken 4, 5.1 and Dark Resurrection's Test Mode? I've assigned the main buttons to my PS4 controls, but was wondering if anyone knows the keyboard inputs for the service/test buttons. Is there also a file for me to unlock all playable characters in Tekken 5.1? 

Modifié par elecplay

在 2023/5/15 上午1点30分,elecplay 说道:

是否有按钮组合可以让我进入铁拳 4、5.1 和黑暗复活的测试模式?我已将主要按钮分配给我的 PS4 控件,但想知道是否有人知道服务/测试按钮的键盘输入。是否还有一个文件可以让我解锁铁拳 5.1 中的所有可玩角色? 

Modifié par andymage

44 minutes ago, andymage said:

TTT2 Unlimited 对我来说运行得很好,但我想知道“编译着色器”是否与所有角色服装(Mokujin/Ogre)都是黑色而不是默认颜色有关?编译着色器后,角色服装的默认颜色会恢复正常吗?或者是否有需要切换的设置?

TT2.png

Andy, wrong thread, probably wanted to post that in Namco 357?

3 hours ago, andymage said:

tekken4 CHD file:https://ia804705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00004 Tekken 4/NM00004 TEF1 DVD0 (DVD-ROM).iso.gz

tekken4 dongle file:https://ia904705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00004 Tekken 4/NM00004 TEF1%2C Ver.D a025671225212a.bin.gz

tekken5.0 and tekken5.1 dongle file(using the same dongle):https://ia904705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00019 Tekken 5/NM00019 TE53%2C Ver.B2 a026051307467a.bin.gz

tekken5.0 CHD file:https://ia904705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00019 Tekken 5/NM00019 TE51 DVD0 (DVD-ROM).iso.gz

tekken5.1 CHD file:https://ia804705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00019 Tekken 5/NM00019 TE52 DVD0B [Ver.5.1] (DVD-ROM).iso.gz

tekken5d CHD file:https://ia904705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00026 Tekken 5 - Dark Resurrection/NM00026 TED1 DVD0B (DVD-ROM).iso.gz

tekken5d dongle file:https://ia804705.us.archive.org/20/items/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00026 Tekken 5 - Dark Resurrection/NM00026 TED2%2C Ver.A9 a026181326404a.bin.gz

The CHD file is placed in the path C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Play Data Files\arcaderoms

Please decompress the .gz compressed file first, then drag the dongle into the .zip file (.zip is in the path C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Play Data Files\arcaderoms), then close the .zip file, and finally open it Path C:\Program Files\Play\arcadedefs, find the .arcadedef file and open it with Notepad to check whether the dongle file is correct

tekken4.arcadedef 211 B · 1 download tekken5.arcadedef 261 B · 0 downloads tekken5d.arcadedef 263 B · 1 download tekken51.arcadedef 247 B · 3 downloads

Thanks very much! I assume I need to use CHDMAN to convert those .iso.gz files to CHD format?

Le 25/09/2022 à 20:23, Shin Endymion a dit :

Namco-System-246-256-emulator.jpg

[Emu W.I.P] Namco System 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

News just surfaced on the Teknoparrot Discord Channel from this guy called Mr Guru. He's uploaded the first 3 Youtube Videos on 3 games that have been worked on so far!

video preview down

others video preview

is is a really great and promising start to something that seemed impossible!

Tutorial on how to Install, Run and Load games up on the Play! Emulator here:

Thanks to petje for a really helpful guide!

Link to updated emulator (supports newest games) and older builds

Actions · jpd002/Play- (github.com)

When updating Play! It's always best to install fresh or newer games may not load properly!

Make sure you have a GitHub account to download builds or it won't let you click on the downloads.

Click on the build first on Actions (e.g. Windows), then go to any Workflows with namco_system_256. Scroll down to Artifacts on the bottom of the screen for the installers (Win32 or Win64)

Link to ROMS, CHD's and arcadedefs

https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/

Link to CHD Converter 246-256

https://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20753&key=04d02a48521602818d1e6244f63515dd 816.09 Ko · 418 téléchargements

Hello forgive me i downloaded various Namco Games as Soul Calibur 2 and Soul Calibur 3 arcade from Virusman site but a question: in what emulatore may i play them please?

36 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello forgive me Is there a way to play the games at full screen and 3840x 2160 please?

It's unlikely and I'm not sure why you want them at such high resolution - they were originally 640x480, so  even if the geometry is scaled, the textures will look terrible.  There will be no benefit at all with the extra resolution. 

Il y a 8 heures, tronbaby a dit :

It's unlikely and I'm not sure why you want them at such high resolution - they were originally 640x480, so  even if the geometry is scaled, the textures will look terrible.  There will be no benefit at all with the extra resolution. 

Modifié par kratos1883

Le 23/11/2022 à 22:30, 3nigm4 a dit :

hello to all, small pack to launch the games in full screen. to extract to the root of the Play!
Then double click on the bat file corresponding to the game you want to play.

FullScreen.zip 583.59 Ko · 128 téléchargements

Thanks but excuse me why i don t find Soul Calibur 2 vers B on Play?

3 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Thanks but excuse me why i don t find Soul Calibur 2 vers B on Play?

You need to create the arcadedef yourself:

{
    "id": "soulclb2b",
    "name": "Soul Calibur II: Version B",
    "dongle":
    {
        "name": "sc23vera.ic002"
    },
    "dvd":
    {
        "name": "sc21-dvd0b.chd"
    },
    "boot": "mc0:SCSLOAD",
    "patches":
    [
    ]
}

Il y a 23 heures, lezzi87 a dit :

You need to create the arcadedef yourself:

{
    "id": "soulclb2b",
    "name": "Soul Calibur II: Version B",
    "dongle":
    {
        "name": "sc23vera.ic002"
    },
    "dvd":
    {
        "name": "sc21-dvd0b.chd"
    },
    "boot": "mc0:SCSLOAD",
    "patches":
    [
    ]
}

Is possible a preconfigured file please and forgive me..a question: Is normal that games as Soul Calibur 2 and 3 are emulated in a rudimental mode with glitch in graphic? Tia 

Modifié par kratos1883

@kratos1883, yes it is normal as this system is WIP and at quite an early stage of development at this point in time.

On 4/30/2023 at 5:53 PM, andymage said:

its really strange i did not pair the games' arcadedef files with the corresponding dongle names i downloaded and games load just fine. Instead the dongle name in my case is something like "rrv3vera.ic002". Isnt that strange.

4 hours ago, andymage said:

rrvac.arcadedefYou can try my file

Ok so i backed up mine and replaced it with yours. and extracted the same dongle i downloaded and added to zip folder of the game. Mind you the games used to load fine without that method. But, what is the difference between  dongle name rrv3vera.ic002 and NM00001 RRV3, Ver.A a025539111143a.bin and how will it affect the support in future emulation?

thanks

Modifié par naderkadd1981

7 hours ago, Nicolas88 said:

Hi all, anybody know if is possible to make the Play emulator as a portable ? To be able to move the Play data file in another folder ?

Thanks 

You can set a location for the roms but I don't think you can make it as a portable app at this point in time, not easily anyway, I have not heard of anyone doing it at least.

Il y a 10 heures, naderkadd1981 a dit :

Ok so i backed up mine and replaced it with yours. and extracted the same dongle i downloaded and added to zip folder of the game. Mind you the games used to load fine without that method. But, what is the difference between  dongle name rrv3vera.ic002 and NM00001 RRV3, Ver.A a025539111143a.bin and how will it affect the support in future emulation?

thanks

.ic002 file ,I understand it as a public dongle for a certain game. Its function is to allow the game to run smoothly. If your dongle is unfortunately lost, you can only use the public dongle. But the public dongle doesn't provide the hidden content of the game, such as hiding characters. After all, the capacity of the public dongle is only 8MB, while the capacity of the regular dongle is 8.3MB, which contains hidden content, which is equivalent to the PS2 archive file.

Il y a 10 heures, Nicolas88 a dit :

Hi all, anybody know if is possible to make the Play emulator as a portable ? To be able to move the Play data file in another folder ?

Thanks 

It can be stored in the U disk, and then run,You just need to backup Play Data Files

You can run it on win7, win10 or win11 system, you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable