Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, EmuAl said:

in the dongles i downloaded, i only see cobrata-cbr1verb, is this the correct one ? if not can you link to your post or the file, i can't seem to find the post, big thanks👍

Here you can find the other dongle

https://archive.org/download/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00021 Cobra - The Arcade/

2 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

okay so to get cobra up and going ull ned the arcadedef setup like this 

{
    "id": "cobrata",
    "name": "Cobra: The Arcade",
    "dongle":
    {
        "name": "NM00021 CBR1, Ver.B a026081331755a.bin"
    },
    "hdd":
    {
        "name": "cbr1-ha.chd"
    },
    "eeFrequencyScale": [4, 3],
    "boot": "ac0:CBRLOAD",
    "patches":
    [
        {
            "address": "0x001003CC",
            "value": "0x0805DDB0",
            "description": "Wait for Vblank after signaling Vblank sema"
        }
    ]
}

i believe it requires both to be inside the zip

Can you make a arcadedef for the English version please

Figured out how to disable the card reader in Cobra.. In System 2X6, Namco wants u to hold down the service button and then press start in order to enter the test menu... the service button must be kept pressed the entire time. If u let go you are back in the main game.... in this case it's 0 and 3 together on the keyboard followed by start button..... Same applies to all the other games.

Press left arrow for shooting. The shot is registered in the top right corner of the screen.

1 hour ago, powergyser said:

Figured out how to disable the card reader in Cobra.. In System 2X6, Namco wants u to hold down the service button and then press start in order to enter the test menu... the service button must be kept pressed the entire time. If u let go you are back in the main game.... in this case it's 0 and 3 together on the keyboard followed by start button..... Same applies to all the other games.

Press left arrow for shooting. The shot is registered in the top right corner of the screen.

testing.. got it! thanks alot it works with "NM00021 CBR1, Ver.B a026081331755a.bin & "NM00021 CBR2, Ver.B a026081331195a.bin" once u get into test menu u can disable the card it will save the settings and then ur good 😃 service =L3 | Service = R3 and then ur select button mines is A

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

yep thanks, got this working with some great help from you guys
much appreciated 👍

seeing on discord there is other version that works with x246 games that are broken with current versions
does anyone have this version or link to correct version on github ?
big thanks

so the other version is just master version, this can be downloaded in same manner as 256 version.

Modifié par EmuAl

Il y a 15 heures, koxtt a dit :

I got it working finally, thank you so much! 

Hello, very good. First of all, thanks for these advances in this great game, how is the Cobra.Can someone tell me where I should put these files in the emulator?

NM00021 CBR1, Ver.B a026081331755a.bin y "NM00021 CBR2, Ver.B a026081331195a.bin

Modifié par Moon69

On 2/23/2023 at 9:14 AM, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

testing.. got it! thanks alot it works with "NM00021 CBR1, Ver.B a026081331755a.bin & "NM00021 CBR2, Ver.B a026081331195a.bin" once u get into test menu u can disable the card it will save the settings and then ur good 😃 service =L3 | Service = R3 and then ur select button mines is A

I must be misreading what you folks are saying. To get into the Test Menu you must hold down both L3 & R3 (in my case thats "V" & "M") and while holding down hit the Select button ("5" for me). This doesn't work. I also tried hitting the Start button ("1" in my case) but no dice. What am I missing?

il y a 28 minutes, bojo5150 a dit :

I must be misreading what you folks are saying. To get into the Test Menu you must hold down both L3 & R3 (in my case thats "V" & "M") and while holding down hit the Select button ("5" for me). This doesn't work. I also tried hitting the Start button ("1" in my case) but no dice. What am I missing? 

to me the menu looks in black and white, that is to say the game so I open it with open gl or vulkan
Does anyone have a solution for this?
my super 2070 RTX graphics card
Thank you

Il y a 7 heures, Moon69 a dit :

to me the menu looks in black and white, that is to say the game so I open it with open gl or vulkan
Does anyone have a solution for this?
my super 2070 RTX graphics card
Thank you

Does anyone know why I see cobra in black and white?
I send a photo of it and the emulator that I have, thanks in advance

Captura de pantalla (26).png

Captura de pantalla (28).png

2 hours ago, Moon69 said:

Could someone provide me with the link of the version of this game Cobra The Arcade (World, CBR2 Ver. B)

thanks

Here: 

https://archive.org/download/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00021 Cobra - The Arcade/

Download the 2 bin.gz files if you already have the CHD file and the ROM. Extract them both on Winrar so you just get the .bin files. Then add the 2 .bin files into the cobrata.zip ROM file.

Then you need to add this file into your arcadedef folder to run the world version.

https://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21225&key=0bafff47cd0d4e07982c38963425fbec

Modifié par Shin Endymion

On 21/02/2023 at 17:48, `kingston Ramsey said:

how can we know the two apart?

i don't know what game goes to which "246/256"

NAMCO SYSTEM 246 GAME LIST

• Alien Sniper
  • Alpine Racer 3
  • Battle Gear 3
  • Battle Gear 3 Tuned
  • Bloody Roar 3
  • Capcom Fighting All Stars
  • Capcom Fighting Jam
  • Chokosoku Card Racer
  • Cobra : The Arcade
  • Dragon Chronicles
  • Dragon Chronicles II
  • Fate : Unlimited Codes
  • Gun Survivor 3 : Dino Crisis
  • Idol Master
  • Minnade Kitaeru Zennou Training
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED : Federation Vs. Z.A.F.T.
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED : Federation Vs. Z.A.F.T. II
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Z : AEUG Vs. Titans
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Z : AEUG Vs. Titans DX
  • Pride GP 2003
  • Professional Baseball 2002
  • Quiz Mobile Suit Gundam: Tou. Senshi
  • Ridge Racer V Arcade Battle
  • Rockman EXE: Battlechip Stadium
  • Samurai Surf X
  • Sengoku Basara X
  • Smash Court Pro Tournament
  • Soul Calibur II
  • Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition
  • Starblade : Operation Blue Planet
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 7
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 8
  • Technic Beat
  • Tekken 4
  • Time Crisis 3
  • Vampire Night
  • Wangan Midnight
  • Wangan Midnight R
  • Zoids Infinity
  • Zoids Infinity EX
  • Zoids Infinity EX Plus

NAMCO SYSTEM 256 GAME LIST

• Chou Dragonball Z / Super Dragonball Z
  • Druaga Online : The Story of Aon
  • Gundam Vs Gundam
  • Gundam Vs Gundam Next
  • Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix
  • Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 10
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 11
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 12
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 12 More
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 13
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 14
  • Taiko no Tatsujin 9
  • Tekken 5
  • Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
  • Tekken 5.1
  • The Battle of Yu Yu Hakusho: Shitou! Ankoku Bujutsukai!

Source:
246 / 256

il y a une heure, Shin Endymion a dit :

Here: 

Download the 2 bin.gz files if you already have the CHD file and the ROM. Extract them both on Winrar so you just get the .bin files. Then add the 2 .bin files into the cobrata.zip ROM file.

Then you need to add this file into your arcadedef folder to run the world version.

https://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21225&key=0bafff47cd0d4e07982c38963425fbec 254 O · 63 téléchargements

Thank you very much friend

Il y a 1 heure, Son of Blindboy a dit :

https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/ @Moon69 Here you go. You literally had to go back a page to find this.....

Replace all your existing files. These files do NOT need converting, they work as they are

Thank you very much I am going to replace your retouched chd de cobra file with mine and I will tell you if it continues to be seen in black and white, thank you very much friend

Il y a 1 heure, Son of Blindboy a dit :

https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/ @Moon69 Here you go. You literally had to go back a page to find this.....

Replace all your existing files. These files do NOT need converting, they work as they are

I am very grateful you are helping me but nothing is still in black and white I send my configuration and I also tried with open gl but there is no way

Captura de pantalla (31).png

Captura de pantalla (30).png

Captura de pantalla (32).png

Captura de pantalla (33).png

Captura de pantalla (34).png

@Moon69

https://pixeldrain.com/u/bJNf2qaW

I've uploaded my Cobrata CHD here. The folder also contains the .Bin file to launch the world version.

Try it and see if it loads correctly.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/4cftxRJR

This link has the cobrata.zip file in it. It contains everything to run the world version.

cobrata.arcadedef cobrataw.arcadedef

il y a 30 minutes, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@Moon69

https://pixeldrain.com/u/bJNf2qaW

I've uploaded my Cobrata CHD here. The folder also contains the .Bin file to launch the world version.

Try it and see if it loads correctly.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/4cftxRJR

This link has the cobrata.zip file in it. It contains everything to run the world version.

cobrata.arcadedef 426 O · 0 téléchargement cobrataw.arcadedef 254 O · 0 téléchargement

Thank you very much, I already put the files and nothing, but in 1 hour I have downloaded your chd the room of your game, I will try it as soon as I have it downloaded, for now with the remaining files it continues the same in black and white, infinite thanks friend

Il y a 2 heures, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@Moon69If this does not work for you, then sorry i'm out of ideas. Got my fingers crossed for you!

nothing, it's still in black and white and I've already put your files in, a shame it's the same for dorminirko, I don't know what solution there will be, anyway thank you very much for wanting to help me friend

@Moon69Ok, no problem. I really thought these files would solve your problem. These work 100% on my system so can't understand why they don't work for you?

I had exactly the same graphical problems and loading as you did so i believe it was the game files themselves and not an issue with my pc hardware.

Are you on the latest Play! update?

Modifié par Son of Blindboy

il y a 11 minutes, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@Moon69Ok, no problem. I really thought these files would solve your problem. These work 100% on my system so can't understand why they don't work for you?

I had exactly the same graphical problems and loading as you did so i believe it was the game files themselves and not an issue with my pc hardware.

Are you on the latest Play! update?

I think I have the latest version of play, if not, send me the link to download it, I don't know what to do anymore, I'll throw in the towel haha

il y a 20 minutes, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@Moon69

https://pixeldrain.com/u/pEkWDQGc

Think this is the latest one i have. I know there is an update to this one.

nothing, it's still in black and white and I already put these 2 filesThe only thing that occurs to me is that you pass me the last launcher, that is, the emulator that I think weighs 300mb, the one that contains the play.exe, yours is fine for you, otherwise I throw in the towel on this issue hahaha,my friend

3 hours ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@Moon69If this does not work for you, then sorry i'm out of ideas. Got my fingers crossed for you!

thanks son of blindboy it works been having the white screen cobra for a while but now with your clean links the game is fully booting /  running attract /  in its state ty