Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@erdoboy43 There must be something wrong with your file structure or game files or something. I'm using latest PLAY! emulator  and it launches okay without any errors

Which version of play are you using please?

I have attached screenshots showing my file structure. Cheers.

arcadedefs.bmp screenshot 1.bmp screenshot 2.bmp

Modifié par erdoboy43
missed pictures

@erdoboy43Your file structure looks okay. I think the zip file isn't right. It looks like it's open in word and not saved as a zip file. The link i provided several posts up have all the correct files you need. (No need to convert them) Cobra the arcade works 100%. I re downloaded them as i had a hunch my dump was bad (It was) showing partial graphics and would'nt load correctly. I'm using latest version of Play! btw. (0.59-15)

cobrata.zip

Modifié par Son of Blindboy

3 hours ago, eljose said:

could someone make a torret with all the arcade CHD converted and arcade def ? 😄 for the emulator

@eljoseScroll up a few posts, i've shared a link that will take you to all the files you need. No conversion needed, they are already done for you. You literally have to just put the files in their respective folders!

44 minutes ago, Son of Blindboy said:

Yes!

Thanks

2 hours ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@erdoboy43Your file structure looks okay. I think the zip file isn't right. It looks like it's open in word and not saved as a zip file. The link i provided several posts up have all the correct files you need. (No need to convert them) Cobra the arcade works 100%. I re downloaded them as i had a hunch my dump was bad (It was) showing partial graphics and would'nt load correctly. I'm using latest version of Play! btw. (0.59-15)

cobrata.zip 2.89 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks for your replly. I have redownloaded zip and chd from place given https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/.

I still get the same message unfortunately "System 256 Mode Setting Error". I am using the same version of Play emulator as you. Have not got a clue

My specs are I5 6600K, RTX2060 and 32g of ram using latest Nvidia drivers, Windows 10.

Modifié par erdoboy43

@erdoboy43 Not really sure to be honest. Never had that message myself. The files definitely work, so there must be something wrong with the way your emulator is set up or something is missing from your pc that's required? Do other games work okay? 

26 minutes ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@erdoboy43 Not really sure to be honest. Never had that message myself. The files definitely work, so there must be something wrong with the way your emulator is set up or something is missing from your pc that's required? Do other games work okay? 

Hi I have only tried that and Time Crisis 3, which works but with speeded up sound

Anyone has the arcadedef of Fate/Unlimited Codes? I tried making mine and the game crashed right after booting
Thanks

Also sadly https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/ doesn't have F/UC converted CHD as well

I guess nobody cared about that game 😞

Oh well, whatever I guess lol

Le 12/02/2023 à 12:11, EmuAl a dit :

@ZX3000GT1

i just ran game with your arcadedef and it works fine here

Mind telling me where did you find the ROM + CHD for that exact game? Or better, share it here?

Thank you so much if you decided to do so

@ZX3000GT1 You can make your own arcadedef file easily by cheating. I took an existing arcadedef file and deleted the contents and copy and pasted the one that Hippopippo posted into the blank one. Then simply rename the file fateulc.arcaddef. As for the Chd files, use this link to aquire the files. You don't need to convert them ( It will error when trying to convert the iso back to chd, as I discovered) 

https://www.planetemu.net/rom/mame-chds/fateulc-2

You need the fate archive file (the zip file) and the top 2 chd files. 

8 minutes ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@ZX3000GT1 You can make your own arcadedef file easily by cheating. I took an existing arcadedef file and deleted the contents and copy and pasted the one that Hippopippo posted into the blank one. Then simply rename the file fateulc.arcaddef. As for the Chd files, use this link to aquire the files. You don't need to convert them ( It will error when trying to convert the iso back to chd, as I discovered) 

https://www.planetemu.net/rom/mame-chds/fateulc-2

You need the 2 chd files. 

Yep. Several posts above I've even shared the arcadedef I made. It crashed just after Init(SND), have tried CHDs from several places, ensuring to convert them to CDVD CHD
Will try downloading from there, thanks!

6 minutes ago, Son of Blindboy said:

@ZX3000GT1Usually the Chd from here need converting. When I first tried the iso file was 30+ gig. When trying to convert to chd, I got the error. Based on this I figured I'd try the files as they were and it booted ok. 

Turns out I missed the fateulcb CHD. Downloading that and now it works. Thanks!

EDIT : Wait, the sound pitch is weird. What's up with that?

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

@ZX3000GT1 No problem. I think the latest Play! Update messed up the audio in some titles. I'm sure newer revisions will fix it! 

Le 14/02/2023 à 01:57, jomarieann a dit :

How do you improve for the graphics...

i dont know how to adjust and no option for this...

i hope somehow will have this configure for the graphics

1.jpg

Développer  

In the play! Emulator settings you can increase the games resolution. It's under options, settings, video. You can increase video quality here. (Up to 16x (7680p/16k)

On 2/14/2023 at 1:20 AM, ZX3000GT1 said:

Mind telling me where did you find the ROM + CHD for that exact game? Or better, share it here?

Thank you so much if you decided to do so

It's in mame arcade rom and mame arcade chd sets, i think all of the games are 👍

39 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

when i launch Fate/Unlimited i show boot 2 and after that play close , the chd i donwload in planetemul but the size form the chd it s 225mo and not 226mo

8hyc.png

I end up downloading the fud-hdd0-a.chd from here
https://bda.retroroms.info:82/downloads/mame/CHDs/fateulc/
It works for me

@ViRuS-MaN The 2 CHD files from planet emu are both 225mb in size. Did you also download the Fate Unlimited Codes (FUD1 Ver.A) zip file that was with them?

I used all three files without converting them and the game boots fine. Your arcadedef file looks right, so not sure why the game isn't working for you?

This emu looks as though it is progressing very quickly, however I have a problem with it that I have had for ages even when updated in that even when you set the games directory, to the same as it was originally working with it can never find the dumps, does anybody have a guide to setting up and using this emulator properly, I have followed the one linked from this thread to no avail, thanks?

Modifié par GingerJazz
edit

Il y a 11 heures, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@ViRuS-MaN The 2 CHD files from planet emu are both 225mb in size. Did you also download the Fate Unlimited Codes (FUD1 Ver.A) zip file that was with them?

I used all three files without converting them and the game boots fine. Your arcadedef file looks right, so not sure why the game isn't working for you?

Ihave 2 version form the fateulc.zip

kiij.png

24 minutes ago, lezzi87 said:

Fate/Unlimited works for me with planetemu CHDs, but the game runs too fast and is very noticeable, especially on audio side cause is super accelerated. It's an issue for everyone?

Yep so far with the emulator as of right now, so we might just have to wait for an update.

6 hours ago, faluki said:

Would it be possible that Namco System Super 23 could also be emulated later? Since it has interesting games like Time Crisis II, Crisis Zone and 500 GP

no one could ever emulate that...the 23 system is really complex with some custom documents chips in it