Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

Great progress being made on this fork of the project. I am curious about the Vulkan vs OpenGL options. While I can get scaling up to 4K with OpenGL (but suffer from color issues, artefacts and fog), I cannot get any scaling with Vulkan. In fact with Vulkan I seem to get 0.5X scale as the resolution is worse than OpenGL at 1X scaling. Is this the same for everyone?

• 2 semaines après...
7 ore fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

Play! v0.58-136

https://gofile.io/d/8k3s5h

Some screenshots :

spacer.png

Thank you very much @hippopippo!

I tried to boot time crisis 3 and time crisis 4 but I got this error: Invalid ISO9660 Volume Descriptor.

What did I do wrong?

Also, Cobra the arcade loads fine but it doesn't display even the intro.

Il y a 12 heures, hippopippo a dit :

Play! v0.58-136

https://gofile.io/d/8k3s5h

Some screenshots:

spacer.png

Seem Z Gundam DX was able to boot (top left) but I tried to boot my one then it was stuck at "now loading".

Then I tried to boot Z gundam (Bottom middle) and it was success to boot.

Anyone have idea what happen? much appreciated

4 hours ago, nokaktsawa said:

I tried to boot time crisis 3 and time crisis 4 but I got this error: Invalid ISO9660 Volume Descriptor.

What did I do wrong?

I got Cobra to load up the intro, high scores and a demo. Starting the game I only got as far as the use memory stick on or off screen then throws an error on the 15th Second. There is no way to play without memory stick, as I'm guessing the aim hasn't been emulated yet, so unplayable ATM!

7 hours ago, nokaktsawa said:

What did I do wrong?

You get that ISO9660 error when you try to mount a CD image as HDD or vice versa. Either your arcadedef file is wrong or your CHD is incorrect. Start with the arcadef files from github (automatically installed on recent versions of Play). If you used chdman to convert the CHD files, pay attention to the command line parameters. There are a couple of batch files in this topic that help with that.

1 ora fa, eljose ha scritto:

i download the CHD from  https://www.planetemu.net/roms/mame-chds  but how do i modify them to play with emulator ?

Follow this guide:

1 ora fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

maybe your dns, use a vpn

Tried a few VPN's, none of them work, file does not exist.

But maybe this is just a misunderstandig.

I'm talking about the link you posted on the 9th january. Was the TC4 hack file uploaded there? What kind of hack was that? A build specifically built for TC4?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, nokaktsawa said:

Follow this guide:

Tried a few VPN's, none of them work, file does not exist.

But maybe this is just a misunderstandig.

I'm talking about the link you posted on the 9th january. Was the TC4 hack file uploaded there? What kind of hack was that? A build specifically built for TC4?

Thanks.

Yeh, the files seems to have been removed from that link, I get the same error. To be honest there is no point in running TC4 when gun/mouse emulation has not been implemented, you just see some cutscenes and then get stuck with no gun control. With the latest build of the emulator JPD has implemented a lot of fixes and I am able to run most of the 2x6 games now (I made my own arcadedefs); adding mouse/gun emulation would be the next best thing for Play.

1 ora fa, ultrabub563 ha scritto:

Ok. I Need Namco System 10 Emulator Now.

Relax. It will take time before someone understands how to make one of those load since i heard it's a pretty complex system.

But if we managed to get the infamous System 246, it won't be long before System 10 will be brought to life.

Wow this is awesome, big leap of progress! Thankyou.

Just curious, but is the performance of most games (CHD) stuttery? For example Tekken 4 gameplay isn't running at quite real time and the sound is stuttering with gfx set to opengl and sound buffer to 100 (default I think).

Not knocking any work done here just want to check there's nothing wrong with my setup etc.

Ryzen 3800X
Geforce 3080

Modifié par raoulle