Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

il y a 23 minutes, bojo5150 a dit :

what release of Play! are you running?

0.59-15-g506765b7

il y a 14 minutes, kill_one a dit :

please can someone post the latest version (should be 0.59-23-g13a19c1b) already compiled? Thankssss 

yes,please

il y a 15 minutes, kill_one a dit :

please can someone post the latest version (should be 0.59-23-g13a19c1b) already compiled? Thankssss 

where is that version?

Le 26/02/2023 à 19:53, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@Moon69Ok, no problem. I really thought these files would solve your problem. These work 100% on my system so can't understand why they don't work for you?

I had exactly the same graphical problems and loading as you did so i believe it was the game files themselves and not an issue with my pc hardware.

Are you on the latest Play! update?

To achieve this I just had to put the same files that I had in my desktop folder in playdata, which had been generated in onedrive

And so in this way I can finally see the game, thank you very much for your help SON OF BLINDBOY

Now it only remains to be able to make it work with a mouse and not with a keyboard

IMG_20230228_022303.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-28-11-03-07-219_com.opera.browser.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-28-11-02-58-914_com.opera.browser.jpg

il y a une heure, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

for cobra game i have this 

q1km.png

Card none ir off in test menĂş bottons 0 and 3 on your keyboard plus press z home button

Screenshot_2023-02-28-16-24-20-857_com.opera.browser.jpg

il y a 1 minute, Moon69 a dit :

Card none or off in test menĂş bottons 0 and 3 on your keyboard plus press z home button

il y a 3 minutes, Moon69 a dit :

Card none ir off in test menĂş bottons 0 and 3 on your keyboard plus press z home button

Screenshot_2023-02-28-16-30-14-779_com.opera.browser.jpg

Well guys, tell you that the furthest I've gotten in this game is to go out, shoot, reload, hide and go out.I'm not able to move the cursor,neither with a mouse nor with an Xbox controller,but go out and shoot if it works and reloads tooWell guys, tell you that the furthest I've gotten in this game is to go out, shoot, reload, hide and go out.I'm not able to move the cursor,neither with a mouse nor with an Xbox controller,but go out and shoot if it works and reloads too

image.png

even though i've update to 0.59-15-g and downloaded files and conf at https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games , i can't still playing Smash Court Pro Tour: after selecting players and court, i'm stuck at the black screen (it seems not freezing but loading forever, 2P PLEASE WAIT blinking all the time); anyone here who can play without problems? my hw i3 6100, nvidia GTX 960 and W10 x64, thanks!

Modifié par alvarez78

@ViRuS-MaN  You need to turn card reader OFF to advance in game.

You have to press whatever you chose for L1 and R3 button together and keep them pressed the whole time (Don't let go even when in test menu) with L1 and R3 still pressed, keep pressing the SELECT button a few times until you enter TEST menu.

In TEST menu, i use D PAD to navigate menu. go to GAME OPTIONS and PRESS SELECT KEY.

Go down to CARD R/W. Press SELECT (It will flash) I then press D PAD up or Down until is says OFF. Press SELECT to keep it OFF.

Go to EXIT and press SELECT

LET GO OFF L1 and R3 buttons

You will now be able to start game. 

Once you play a different game and launch this one again, you will need to turn OFF card Reader to start up game (No saving in Test menu)

TEST MENU.png

COBRA.png

Modifié par Son of Blindboy

il y a une heure, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@ViRuS-MaN  You need to turn card reader OFF to advance in game.

You have to press whatever you chose for L1 and R3 button together and keep them pressed the whole time (Don't let go even when in test menu) with L1 and R3 still pressed, keep pressing the SELECT button a few times until you enter TEST menu.

In TEST menu, i use D PAD to navigate menu. go to GAME OPTIONS and PRESS SELECT KEY.

Go down to CARD R/W. Press SELECT (It will flash) I then press D PAD up or Down until is says OFF. Press SELECT to keep it OFF.

Go to EXIT and press SELECT

LET GO OFF L1 and R3 buttons

You will now be able to start game. 

Once you play a different game and launch this one again, you will need to turn OFF card Reader to start up game (No saving in Test menu)

TEST MENU.png

COBRA.png

đź‘Ť

Hi there, I get this error when  trying to play Soul Calibur II how do I fix it:

''No directory header found is stream'' when using soulclb2.arcadedef

''Invalid file handle'' when using soulclb2b.arcadedef  and move the other to another folder soulclb2.arcadedef

Which one is the correct soulclb2.arcadedef or soulclb2b.arcadedef 

My chd are from the already converted ones and link posted in this thread https://archive.org/download/Namco2x6Games/    Soul Calibur III and Tekken 5 Dark resurrection from this link worked

My chd files are both sc21-dvd0b.chd and sc21-dvd0d.chd in the same folder

zip is soulclb2.zip

Version .59-23

Solved, I fixed it myself.

Now why is the game Soul Calibur II so fast, the characters speed so fast and the CPU blocks everything, reads about every move, in youtube other videos also show it speed up, how to fix the speed?

Modifié par MyGames

I read on discord that in order to use more characters in Tekken 5.1 you need to use the correct dongle and disc revision!

Which ones from here I need to use? https://archive.org/download/system2x6/Namco System 2X6/NM00019 Tekken 5/

(and how to zip dongle into a tekken51.zip file) 

I think, Emuline is a good place to know out.

With becoming respect. And sorry for imperfect english.

Modifié par Raizaburou

2 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

i didn't know that game was working i haven't got it to run yet

For Tekken 5.1 you need to use CHDMAN and convert the HDD image to a CDVD/DVD 

https://github.com/jpd002/Play- This link explains everything. As for the ROM you simply need to download the rom file for Tekken 5.1. 

As for the Arcadedef file you should have it when you installed the emulator, but if you don't this is mine

{
    "id": "tekken51",
    "name": "Tekken 5.1",
    "dongle":
    {
        "name": "te51verb.ic002"
    },
    "cdvd":
    {
        "name": "te51-dvd0.chd"
    },
    "eeFrequencyScale": [4, 3],
    "boot": "ac0:TK5LOAD",
    "patches":
    [
    ]
}

Use a new text document and name it tekken51.arcadedef & it only runs on the Namco256 build, not the master build which is why you maybe having issues playing it

Modifié par Arcadeguy781
Add additional info

On 3/31/2023 at 1:06 PM, andymage said:

Why don't you convert this CHD to ISO and build a new image file that can run on PCSX2? I tried but it doesn't work, the play emulator is still in its infancy

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way...I wish it did..but it's impossible.

On 2/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, powergyser said:

{
    "id": "cobrata",
    "name": "Cobra: The Arcade",
    "dongle":
    {
        "name": "NM00021 CBR1, Ver.B a026081331755a.bin"
    },
    "hdd":
    {
        "name": "cbr1-ha.chd"
    },