Aller au contenu

MAME 0.269 & clones : Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Thankyou very much mate for all the great Mame releases and help, it is truly awesome. Merry Christmas my friend, have a great holidays. One question, does anyone know if any of the new builds can play the gruntzilla94 version of primal rage 2 I think his version is based on 0.168 which unfortunately does not support stable ids and newer hlsl

Il y a 18 heures, fire10 a dit :

Managed to check and its 2 player games I have issues with and it freezes when trying to play more than 1 2 player game could you check this for me please mate

After 2 players game PR2 freeze, I try make final but after approximatelly 10 fights  the game freeze.

Great at least I know its not just me hopefully someone can bring out a newer version of Mame to support Primal Rage 2, even if its a special release which only supports that one game at least then we can use all the new shader options etc. Unfortunately I have tried to contact Gruntzilla94 but have not been able to get hold of him, maybe he will see this post, heres hoping.

Could you please also check your Mortal Kombat 3 to see if the animation and sound issues are from this version and not just me too. Thanks loads

lo585983 thanks for all of your Mame arcade Compiles mate. do you by any chance have a version that has ddpdojh but also has Oriental Legend 2 and Knights of Valour New Legend with card support. I cannot seem to get cards working with the last post arcade version supporting ddpdojh for those games or is it just me. Is it possible to turn of the nag screen in it also as I cannot seem to find the option. Cheers mate

Modifié par fire10

• Team

http://www.pleasuredome.org.uk/torrents.php

on peut pas faire mieux que ici, la référence...:heart-pixel:

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, 7zxkv a dit :

Pour une diff update, si on peu mieux faire, un pack à dl sans seed et sans compte ultra restrictif qu'impose PD. Pour le reste c'est pratique et une référence (enfin perso j'ai la plupart des roms avant PD ma foi^^)

pas trop d'accord sur le fait que sur PD les seeds sont toujours lĂ  et plus qu'il n'en faut pour tĂ©lĂ©charger Ă  pleine balle sur du torrent, aprĂšs quand un site comme celui te fourni le jour mĂȘme des nouvelles sorties de mame tu te dois de t'inscrire chez eux :)

de plus ce n'est pas si restricitif que ca sur mame toute ce qui est récent est free à prendre... ce n'est soumis à aucun ratio.

Et si jamais tu as un soucis ratio prend un logiciel comme Ratiomaster qui permet de gonfler ton ratio fictivement :) un logiciel que j'utilise pour Yggtorrent, anciennement T411 et Ă©galement sur PD.

Modifié par WildWolf

Absolutely superb mate thankyou I have been waiting for this, your a star. Do you know how to make the save cards work please and is there a way to use 4 players, I see in the controls tab in mame it allows input for 4 players. One last thing, if you come across an English Hack for this would you please post it. Thanks very very much.

Modifié par fire10

Ah that explains it mate could not understand why Mame let you set 4 player controls lol.

Do you think there could be a hack similar to the oriental Legend 2 rom to translate to the export version in the future, was this ever available as export? cheers for the quick replies you guys are awesome!

Modifié par fire10

Or you could just play Tigers Mortal Kombat lol :)

0000.png

So happy I can re-live my childhood Thanks Mame Devs..

Modifié par Manson976