Aller au contenu

[Emu] PCSX2 P2IO Fork

witherzombie222

Messages recommandés

13 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

You sure this is the right way? I got the security ID error in Japanese.

"Invalid security ID or not connected."

And yes I got all the files I need.

yeah that happened to me to after setting up the game on pcsx2 but then i realized that i have to restart pcsx2 every time i make a setting change or switch games. so basically restart pcsx2 every time you want to boot a game (the qt build at least idk about the wx build).

20 hours ago, Darkfeline said:

Ok. Then how do i change the chd file to raw?

you have to use chdman.exe which you can get from a mame installation (depending on where you extracted it, it should be in the root mame folder group along with the mame.exe)

put chdman.exe in the same folder as the .chd file itself then open command prompt by typing cmd on the top bar of windows explorer. use the chdman.exe extractraw command and then input the chd file using -i (chd filename here) then output using -o (whatever name.raw)

for example i used the supernova 2 american chd. in this case it would be

chdman.exe extractraw -i gdj_uaa_2007100800.chd -o ddrsn2u.raw

45 minutes ago, dancervic said:

Why yours proceed? Its Weird that when I tried "DDR SuperNOVA2" it proceed but "DDR SuperNOVA" stills not...

Project1.png

i have it connected using ethernet without it it doesnt work also it might take about 1-2 minutes depending on ur PC hardware

Modifié par Bootleg

11 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

yeah that happened to me to after setting up the game on pcsx2 but then i realized that i have to restart pcsx2 every time i make a setting change or switch games. so basically restart pcsx2 every time you want to boot a game (the qt build at least idk about the wx build).

you have to use chdman.exe which you can get from a mame installation (depending on where you extracted it, it should be in the root mame folder group along with the mame.exe)

put chdman.exe in the same folder as the .chd file itself then open command prompt by typing cmd on the top bar of windows explorer. use the chdman.exe extractraw command and then input the chd file using -i (chd filename here) then output using -o (whatever name.raw)

Is there a difference to using extractraw instead of extracthd with chdman?

5 minutes ago, hippopippo said:

extractraw Extract raw file from a CHD input file
extracthd Extract raw hard disk file from a CHD input file

Yes, I know that but does the resulting file differ if you use extracthd instead of extractraw?

8 hours ago, dancervic said:

So DDR SuperNOVA really requires internet??

it really doesn't need internet it just needs a network device enabled in pcsx2's settings for the initial boot. and then afterwards you can just disable e-amusement in the game's operator menu and it should be fine without a network device afterwards since it enters local mode. As for Beautiful Life as far as i know, there is no official way to play the song on pcsx2 without patching the game at least.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:49 AM, BlueSupernova22 said:

it really doesn't need internet it just needs a network device enabled in pcsx2's settings for the initial boot. and then afterwards you can just disable e-amusement in the game's operator menu and it should be fine without a network device afterwards since it enters local mode. As for Beautiful Life as far as i know, there is no official way to play the song on pcsx2 without patching the game at least.

Hmmm, one problem 'cos this program "Omar2" shared...

On 9/2/2022 at 10:15 AM, Omar2 said:

doesn't have network device.... 

image.png.7aeebd2347d89b4b5a82aa3c42b01474.png

From the later program (202208) that gave me Security ID error for "DDR SupeNOVA", it has...

image.png.d02000a386f1d0b57fbbffbd3d9b48cc.png

the program you shared to me...

On 8/24/2022 at 1:52 PM, BlueSupernova22 said:

is for AVX2 only (no other options) and this won't run on my PC 'cos mine is only AVX1

"Omar2" shared has options other than AVX2 so that's why I was able to run "DDR SuperNOVA2"

As for "Beautiful Life" oh yes I'm aware to patch that PNACH but I can't test this cheat on my own until I ran "DDR SuperNOVA" so for those has a PCSX2 Python2 Package in 202203 version other than AVX2 (with SSE etc.) with a Network/Ethernet device kindly share it here 'cos I downloaded the later version 202208

On 7/27/2022 at 9:56 PM, rhythmgamewizard said:

I noticed that not all characters are unlocked and there are some missing songs such as "Dead End Groove Radar Special". 

Because the dump for "DDR SuperNOVA2" was only 200707 and "DEAD END ("GROOVE RADAR" special)" was later batch version (200708)

Modifié par dancervic

5 hours ago, dancervic said:

Hmmm, one problem 'cos this program "Omar2" shared...

doesn't have network device.... 

image.png.7aeebd2347d89b4b5a82aa3c42b01474.png

From the later program (202208) that gave me Security ID error for "DDR SupeNOVA", it has...

image.png.d02000a386f1d0b57fbbffbd3d9b48cc.png

the program you shared to me...

is for AVX2 only (no other options) and this won't run on my PC 'cos mine is only AVX1

"Omar2" shared has options other than AVX2 so that's why I was able to run "DDR SuperNOVA2"

As for "Beautiful Life" oh yes I'm aware to patch that PNACH but I can't test this cheat on my own until I ran "DDR SuperNOVA" so for those has a PCSX2 Python2 Package in 202203 version other than AVX2 (with SSE etc.) with a Network/Ethernet device kindly share it here 'cos I downloaded the later version 202208

Because the dump for "DDR SuperNOVA2" was only 200707 and "DEAD END ("GROOVE RADAR" special)" was later batch version (200708)

what/where did you download a version other then AVX2? I’ve never been able to get this fork running because of not having avx2

On 9/8/2022 at 3:17 AM, BlueSupernova22 said:

Well I'm using the WX build I found somewhere on Discord which is dated March 28th 2022 and worked good with the non-MAME Japanese dumps, weirdly enough it didn't work with the MAME dumps extracted and configured in the exact same way i configured the non-MAME Japanese ones. I don't know what happened exactly that caused the emulator to show up with the red security screen.

EDIT: I resolved the problem by using the latest version of PCSX2. The version I had was too old.

Modifié par piotr25691

20 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

what/where did you download a version other then AVX2? I’ve never been able to get this fork running because of not having avx2

From "Omar2". Which I quoted and he shared from previous pages...

On 9/2/2022 at 10:15 AM, Omar2 said:

As what I'd said, this program has no "Ethernet" Device selection so this will work only for "DDR SuperNOVA2"

8 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

EDIT: I resolved the problem by using the latest version of PCSX2. The version I had was too old.

is that WX build? can you share it here?

Modifié par dancervic

2 hours ago, dancervic said:

From "Omar2". Which I quoted and he shared from previous pages...

As what I'd said, this program has no "Ethernet" Device selection so this will work only for "DDR SuperNOVA2"

is that WX build? can you share it here?

To use non-MAME Japanese dumps use the following build, or to use MAME format dumps use either this AVX2 build, or this SSE4 build, then you'll hopefully be able to run the games correctly.

Modifié par piotr25691

1 hour ago, QuinnITG said:

I don't know but I'm pretty sure it possible. This video I'm pretty sure is using the fork.

EDIT: May be wrong 😕

yeah i saw this before. I don't think this is pcsx2, this is probably captured from real python 2 hardware. there must be some sort of server active that supports the game but it's probably private.

2 hours ago, dancervic said:

Can I have the older one? Because this (202208) gives me again Security ID error and won't run neither "DDR SuperNOVA" nor "DDR SuperNOVA2"

which dump are you trying to run? is it from the mame chd dump or the non mame one that was first posted here? also if you are using the non-mame dump try using the new security dongles from the mame romset dump because according to the troubleshoot page on the github wiki the security id error happens on the new versions of pcsx2 is because the security dongle files are invalid.

3 hours ago, dancervic said:

Can I have the older one? Because this (202208) gives me again Security ID error and won't run neither "DDR SuperNOVA" nor "DDR SuperNOVA2"

The older build is only available in an AVX2 variety. If you don't have an AVX2-capable processor, you're out of luck.

9 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

which dump are you trying to run? is it from the mame chd dump or the non mame one that was first posted here? also if you are using the non-mame dump try using the new security dongles from the mame romset dump because according to the troubleshoot page on the github wiki the security id error happens on the new versions of pcsx2 is because the security dongle files are invalid.

From the links shared here since Page 2 of this thread. Both SN1 and SN2. If that case can i have those new version of dongle_Black.bin and dongle_White.bin for SN1 and SN2 so that I can use these for 202209 version?

Regarding MAME, oh are these working now with MAME? Can't find CHDs during my searches 'cos i want also those non-japanese versions (e.g. DS SN)

Modifié par dancervic

42 minutes ago, dancervic said:

From the links shared here since Page 2 of this thread. Both SN1 and SN2. If that case can i have those new version of HDD_ID.bin and ILINK_ID.bin for SN1 and SN2 so that I can use these for 202208 version?

Regarding MAME, oh are these working now with MAME? Can't find CHDs during my searches 'cos i want also those non-japanese versions (e.g. DS SN)

They don't really work on MAME, but you can just convert those CHDs to a format compatible with PCSX2.

Do the following:

HDD_ID, ILINK_ID and dongle files exist in the romsets from here, to get the matching ILINK_ID, extract 8 bytes from the offset 0x1e0 into a new file.

Make sure to rename your files appropriately, MAME format dumps have different filenames.

The CHDs are available below:

4345B88ADCADB7D093E0021D7C70FFA363E8C9E2.torrent

You need to run the following command to convert them to a PCSX2 compatible format:

chdman extracthd -i in.chd -o out.raw

in.chd is your downloaded CHD, out.raw is the raw converted file you'll use in PCSX2.

Modifié par piotr25691

2 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

They don't really work on MAME, but you can just convert those CHDs to a format compatible with PCSX2.

Do the following:

HDD_ID, ILINK_ID and dongle files exist in the romsets from here, to get the matching ILINK_ID, extract 8 bytes from the offset 0x1e0 into a new file.

Make sure to rename your files appropriately, MAME format dumps have different filenames.

The CHDs are available below:

4345B88ADCADB7D093E0021D7C70FFA363E8C9E2.torrent 820.99 kB · 10 downloads

You need to run the following command to convert them to a PCSX2 compatible format:

chdman extracthd -i in.chd -o out.raw

in.chd is your downloaded CHD, out.raw is the raw converted file you'll use in PCSX2.

can u please upload the files. 

4 hours ago, Bootleg said:

can u please upload the files. 

Here I provide the ILINK_ID, HDD_ID and white/black dongles for the American copies of DDR SN1 and 2. Make sure to provide your own raw HDD file using the instructions I've given above.

DDR.zip

On 9/12/2022 at 2:18 AM, piotr25691 said:

Thank you very much "piotr25691" and "BlueSupernova22".

To correct my previous posts this SSE4 build is 202209 version not 202208
I got managed to get DDRSN1J running (not in AVX2 😄) by replacing those dongle bin files.

After reading/studying/observing the entire thread and to summarize for preventing the issues of black screen, boot loops and/or closes after (take note of the ff.):
1. Use the correct version of PS2 bios (e.g. SCPH-50000_BIOS_Vx_JAP_170).
2. With Magicgate keys in bios folder (civ, cks, eks, kek)
3. With Python2.ini in "inis" folder with the correct path of HDDimage, Dongles & ID's.
4. Paths for those files use double slashes "\\"
5. Version patch of HDDimage, Dongles, HDDid, & iLink must all the same 'cos these are dependent to each other.
6. Make your PCSX2 not in "read-only" 'cos this won't also save your configurations in USB settings.

Regarding cheats (PNACH), it doesn't need to rename all your folders and roms to make it work including the PNACH file. It only needs the correct values in Python2.ini:
PatchFile= (use double slashes "\\" also)
PatchExtended=1
In PNACH file remove those double slashes "\\" in order to enable a cheat.
Enable also Game Cheat in your PCSX2 game settings.

image.png.265f88fbe389776ef3d62b40a3e38fb1.png

image.png.502c01b25fcccd27c6db3c05d9aab97a.png

"DDR SuperNOVA" (Japan version) requires Ethernet (not real Internet) enabled to pass Network Initializing:
Ethernet Device type = Sockets
Ethernet Device = Auto

Sadly, the PNACH for "DDR SuperNOVA2" (Japan version) is only works on 200707 but not in this 200710.

On the bright side, "DEAD END ("GROOVE RADAR" special)" is now present.

image.png.e57f59ecc8b8905d63e2819905a47a39.png

image.png.4a45a0c706c3fa0009069db34869afa0.png

Looking forward for these games to be finally operational in MAME 'cos CHD's consumes less space compare to HDD *.Raw Files.

Modifié par dancervic

2 minutes ago, dancervic said:

Thank you very much "piotr25691" and "BlueSupernova22".

To correct my previous posts this SSE4 build is 202209 version not 202208
I got managed to get DDRSN1J running (not in AVX2 😄) by replacing those dongle bin files.

After reading/studying/observing the entire thread and to summarize for preventing the issues of black screen, boot loops and/or closes after (take note of the ff.):
1. Use the correct version of PS2 bios (e.g. SCPH-50000_BIOS_Vx_JAP_170).
2. With Magicgate keys in bios folder (civ, cks, eks, kek)
3. With Python2.ini in "inis" folder with the correct path of HDDimage, Dongles & ID's.
4. Paths for those files use double slashes "\\"
5. Version patch of HDDimage, HDDid, & iLink must all the same 'cos these are dependent to each other.
6. Make your PCSX2 not in "read-only" 'cos this won't also save your configurations in USB settings.

Regarding cheats (PNACH), it doesn't need to rename all your folders and roms to make it work including the PNACH file. It only needs the correct values in Python2.ini:
PatchFile= (use double slashes "\\" also)
PatchExtended=1
In PNACH file remove those double slashes "\\" in order to enable a cheat.
Enable also Game Cheat in your PCSX2 game settings.

image.png.265f88fbe389776ef3d62b40a3e38fb1.png

image.png.502c01b25fcccd27c6db3c05d9aab97a.png

"DDR SuperNOVA" (Japan version) requires Ethernet (not real Internet) enabled to pass Network Initializing:
Ethernet Device type = Sockets
Ethernet Device = Auto

Sadly, the PNACH for "DDR SuperNOVA2" (Japan version) is only works on 200707 but not in this 200710.

On the bright side, "DEAD END ("GROOVE RADAR" special)" is now present.

image.png.e57f59ecc8b8905d63e2819905a47a39.png

image.png.4a45a0c706c3fa0009069db34869afa0.png

Looking forward for these games to be finally operational in MAME 'cos CHD's consumes less space compare to HDD *.Raw Files.

The *.raw files can be compressed using Windows's native NTFS compression to drop their on-disk size to 10-15GB like so:image.png.394e579b0aa42561b8d3b396ed790992.png

thanks again for everything. 

PCSX2-windows-wxWidgets-x64-SSE4 - Windows 11 (Working On NVIDIA GPU)
Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova (1.7.0-2022073114420) - ddr.raw
Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova 2 (1.7.0-2022073114420) - ddr.raw
---------------------------------------------------------
Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova 2 (1.7.0-20220909173500)
1. Rom - ddrsn2u 
1. Chd - (gdj_uaa_2007100800.chd) Coverted to Raw using MAME 2.47 Chdman & Working!
Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova (1.7.0-20220909173500)
1. Rom - ddrsnu 
1. Chd - (fdh_uaa_2006072400.chd) Coverted to Raw using MAME 2.47 Chdman & Working!

23 hours ago, rhythmgamewizard said:

image.png.cb4de40ca9658348650d20807be78aaa.png

I am running at Qt SSE4 build and I can't run DDR SuperNOVA 2. I followed all steps, and the security dongles are in correct path. What should I do? At the older builds (the non Qt build) was working fine.

Ensure the following applies to you:

- You are running the latest WX build of PCSX2

- Your dump is of the MAME format

If you are not running the MAME format dump, try this build, or get the matching dump in the MAME format 

On 9/16/2022 at 2:35 AM, rhythmgamewizard said:

image.png.cb4de40ca9658348650d20807be78aaa.png

I am running at Qt SSE4 build and I can't run DDR SuperNOVA 2. I followed all steps, and the security dongles are in correct path. What should I do? At the older builds (the non Qt build) was working fine.

which version are you trying to run. is it the mame chd dump or the dump from the previous pages otherwise make sure the dongle files are also the correct region as the japanese versions of the game use the "jaa.bin" while the american one uses the uaa.bin dongle files. also when using the qt build make sure to restart the emulator when making changes within pcsx2's settings.

Edit: forgot to add also when rebooting a game.

Modifié par BlueSupernova22