Aller au contenu

[Emu] PCSX2 P2IO Fork

witherzombie222

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

which version are you trying to run. is it the mame chd dump or the dump from the previous pages otherwise make sure the dongle files are also the correct region as the japanese versions of the game use the "jaa.bin" while the american one uses the uaa.bin dongle files. also when using the qt build make sure to restart the emulator when making changes within pcsx2's settings.

Edit: forgot to add also when rebooting a game.

And that's why I use the WX build, because then I can just change something, reset and the emulated Python2 will cope with it properly.

8 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

which version are you trying to run. is it the mame chd dump or the dump from the previous pages otherwise make sure the dongle files are also the correct region as the japanese versions of the game use the "jaa.bin" while the american one uses the uaa.bin dongle files. also when using the qt build make sure to restart the emulator when making changes within pcsx2's settings.

Edit: forgot to add also when rebooting a game.

Currently, I am using the MAME CHD dump of DDR SuperNOVA 2 2007100800 version and it only shows black screen. I just can't find the direct link for raw file of that version so I downloaded the CHD dump and converted to .raw. I like using this version because it has the Dead End Groove Radar Special. I successfully run the older version from google drive but not all contents are unlocked even though it is set to "MAX".

Modifié par rhythmgamewizard

11 hours ago, rhythmgamewizard said:

Currently, I am using the MAME CHD dump of DDR SuperNOVA 2 2007100800 version and it only shows black screen. I just can't find the direct link for raw file of that version so I downloaded the CHD dump and converted to .raw. I like using this version because it has the Dead End Groove Radar Special. I successfully run the older version from google drive but not all contents are unlocked even though it is set to "MAX".

i forgot to ask do you also have the ilink file as well?

1 minute ago, soudara said:

Hello

Does the emulator work with fate unlimited code?

Thank you

ps2 home version? yes. but the arcade version? no.

On 9/16/2022 at 3:35 PM, rhythmgamewizard said:

image.png.cb4de40ca9658348650d20807be78aaa.png

I am running at Qt SSE4 build and I can't run DDR SuperNOVA 2. I followed all steps, and the security dongles are in correct path. What should I do? At the older builds (the non Qt build) was working fine.

That Security ID error screen refers to incorrect Dongle files.

Take note of one of my summaries...

On 9/13/2022 at 9:26 PM, dancervic said:

After reading/studying/observing the entire thread and to summarize for preventing the issues of black screen, boot loops and/or closes after (take note of the ff.):
1. Use the correct version of PS2 bios (e.g. SCPH-50000_BIOS_Vx_JAP_170).
2. With Magicgate keys in bios folder (civ, cks, eks, kek)
3. With Python2.ini in "inis" folder with the correct path of HDDimage, Dongles & ID's.
4. Paths for those files use double slashes "\\"
5. Version patch of HDDimage, Dongles, HDDid, & iLink must all the same 'cos these are dependent to each other.
6. Make your PCSX2 not in "read-only" 'cos this won't also save your configurations in USB settings.

18 hours ago, rhythmgamewizard said:

if your RAW file version is 2007100800, version for Dongles, HDDid, and iLINK must also the same versions as well as what I stated in #5

Modifié par dancervic

2 hours ago, dancervic said:

That Security ID error screen refers to incorrect Dongle files.

Take note of one of my summaries...

if your RAW file version is 2007100800, version for Dongles, HDDid, and iLINK must also the same versions as well as what I stated in #5

are there any other Dongles, HDDid, and iLINK files for sn1 or sn2 for the other versions also were can i can located the updated versions for the forks

1 hour ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

the security dongles can be updated but the hddid and ilink are tied to the game so they dont have to be updated.  

any easy way to get the dongles updated i got a Red Error on ver AAA (sn1 or 2) i cant remember the version off hand but it worked but gave me some weird error

3 hours ago, Bootleg said:

any easy way to get the dongles updated i got a Red Error on ver AAA (sn1 or 2) i cant remember the version off hand but it worked but gave me some weird error

for the mame dumps there is no need to update the dongles. updating the dongles are only for the dumps that were posted here before the mame dump. for the mame dump all you need to do is use the dongles that came with the romset. if it's ver.aaa then the dongles should be like this. (ds2430_black_gqgdjaaa) and (ds2430_white_gqfdhaaa.bin). If you are using the non-mame dump you would have to use the dongle files from the mame japanese ddr romsets since those are japanese dumps. if there are error make sure that in the python2.ini (avx build) or (game name).py2 (qt Build) you point the files to the correct location. one more thing if you are using the qt build of pcsx2 make sure to restart the emulator when making changes within pcsx2's settings or restarting a game after starting one.

18 hours ago, Bootleg said:

are there any other Dongles, HDDid, and iLINK files for sn1 or sn2 for the other versions also were can i can located the updated versions for the forks

from MAME dumps then manually converted for this fork.

For example for "DDR SuperNOVA2" (Japan version), I got boot loops because my RAW file version is now 2007100800 but my HDD_ID and ILINK_ID were still for version 2007071100 so I extracted those files from MAME dump roms for 2007100800 which are "ps2_hdd_id" (renaming to "HDD_ID.bin") and "ps2_nvram" (creating ILINK_ID.bin by using HEX EDITOR). Next, I got a Security ID error screen because my RAW file is version 2007100800 while my dongles were still for 2007071100 so I go for MAME dump roms for 2007100800 again and extracted "ds2430_black_gqgdjjaa.bin" (renaming to "dongle_Black.bin") and "ds2430_white_gqfdhjaa.bin" (renaming to "dongle_White.bin")

These are what I'm referring to my Summary #5 🙂

Modifié par dancervic

5 hours ago, dancervic said:

from MAME dumps then manually converted for this fork.

For example for "DDR SuperNOVA2" (Japan version), I got boot loops because my RAW file version is now 2007100800 but my HDD_ID and ILINK_ID were still for version 2007071100 so I extracted those files from MAME dump roms for 2007100800 which are "ps2_hdd_id" (renaming to "HDD_ID.bin") and "ps2_nvram" (creating ILINK_ID.bin by using HEX EDITOR). Next, I got a Security ID error screen because my RAW file is version 2007100800 while my dongles were still for 2007071100 so I go for MAME dump roms for 2007100800 again and extracted "ds2430_black_gqgdjjaa.bin" (renaming to "dongle_Black.bin") and "ds2430_white_gqfdhjaa.bin" (renaming to "dongle_White.bin")

These are what I'm referring to my Summary #5 🙂

thats were im stuck lol (creating ILINK_ID.bin by using HEX EDITOR)

3 hours ago, Bootleg said:

thats were im stuck lol (creating ILINK_ID.bin by using HEX EDITOR)

To repeat what i said before on how: just open the ps2_nvram file with a hex editor and highlight the first eight bytes from the 0x1E0 offset, copy and paste it onto a new hex document and save it as a ilink_id.bin file

787360563_ps2nvramilink.png.a586359bbb2ff43ea10b9c4eab0d1bdf.png

• 2 semaines après...

I don't understand how to adjust the audio offset... 🤔 Music is about half-a-note ahead. Cubeb is set to WASAPI at 10ms (lowest on the scroller) and I have cheats enabled. The other cheats in the PNACH work, but I don't understand the hex (or whatever it is) to get the audio offset adjusted right so I can play without smacking my face against the wall.

// Audio offset
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd74,short,0000,0008 // Adjust the 2nd to last value to change audio offset (signed value, range from -32768 (0x8000) to 32767 (0x7fff))
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd76,short,2442,03e0
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd78,word,03e00008,27bd0020
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd7c,word,27bd0020,00000000

I've changed the 2nd to last value, as it says, from 0000,0008 - all the way to 0000,00F8. 😵 No change that I can notice (if there is, it's very little).

On 9/28/2022 at 6:46 AM, ItemWells said:

I don't understand how to adjust the audio offset... 🤔 Music is about half-a-note ahead. Cubeb is set to WASAPI at 10ms (lowest on the scroller) and I have cheats enabled. The other cheats in the PNACH work, but I don't understand the hex (or whatever it is) to get the audio offset adjusted right so I can play without smacking my face against the wall.

// Audio offset
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd74,short,0000,0008 // Adjust the 2nd to last value to change audio offset (signed value, range from -32768 (0x8000) to 32767 (0x7fff))
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd76,short,2442,03e0
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd78,word,03e00008,27bd0020
patchExtended=1,EE,48bd7c,word,27bd0020,00000000

I've changed the 2nd to last value, as it says, from 0000,0008 - all the way to 0000,00F8. 😵 No change that I can notice (if there is, it's very little).

Your new value is barely any larger. It says that if you put values of 0x8000 and higher you'll get values -32768 and higher, and if you put values of 0x7fff or lower you'll get values 32767 and lower. You changed a value of 0x0008 (8) into a value of 0x00f8 (248). That barely changed anything on your end because you only adjusted your value 240 units up. Please adjust your value to be higher than 0x00f8 and lower than 0x7fff to make the change more noticeable, then from there find the right value yourself.

Modifié par piotr25691
typo

• 2 semaines après...
On 10/4/2022 at 12:42 PM, piotr25691 said:

Your new value is barely any larger. It says that if you put values of 0x8000 and higher you'll get values -32768 and higher, and if you put values of 0x7fff or lower you'll get values 32767 and lower. You changed a value of 0x0008 (8) into a value of 0x00f8 (248). That barely changed anything on your end because you only adjusted your value 240 units up. Please adjust your value to be higher than 0x00f8 and lower than 0x7fff to make the change more noticeable, then from there find the right value yourself.

I mustn't be very smart because I can't figure this out. I've done around 30 different random values from 0000,0000 all the way to 0000,7fff, as you suggested. Can't say I noticed any difference between any of them. Arrows are still behind the music by just enough to drive me insane and I get nothing but 'Good's' on every arrow hitting them to the time of the music. These lines aren't commented out either. I don't understand. 😖

11 hours ago, ItemWells said:

I mustn't be very smart because I can't figure this out. I've done around 30 different random values from 0000,0000 all the way to 0000,7fff, as you suggested. Can't say I noticed any difference between any of them. Arrows are still behind the music by just enough to drive me insane and I get nothing but 'Good's' on every arrow hitting them to the time of the music. These lines aren't commented out either. I don't understand. 😖

Then sounds like timing is gonna be weird on the emulator then regardless of how you tweak it with a cheat.

• 3 semaines après...

I finally figured out the audio offset cheat code for the DDR games!

So like the comment says, you need to change the second to last value (0000,0008) but what it doesn't tell you is the following: From 0000 to 7fff you are actually making the notes EARLIER relative to the audio, with 7fff being the absolute earliest value. If you want to make the notes LATER relative to the audio, you actually have to start from 0xffff and SUBSTRACT from that value, with 0x8000 being the absolute LATEST value. What happens in-game is a speed-up/slowdown is added to the beginning of the song, which syncs the rest of the song before "HERE WE GO!" appears on screen. If you use 7fff you will notice that the speedup is so fast that the notes finish before the song has barely even started, and 8000 is so slow that the notes practically never appear!

On my PC I found that "fff6,0008" works best for me in terms of the game being on sync. I hope this helps! It was a real pain to figure out 😅

Il 12/9/2022 at 11:06, piotr25691 ha scritto:

They don't really work on MAME, but you can just convert those CHDs to a format compatible with PCSX2.

Do the following:

HDD_ID, ILINK_ID and dongle files exist in the romsets from here, to get the matching ILINK_ID, extract 8 bytes from the offset 0x1e0 into a new file.

Make sure to rename your files appropriately, MAME format dumps have different filenames.

The CHDs are available below:

4345B88ADCADB7D093E0021D7C70FFA363E8C9E2.torrent 820 kB · 31 download

You need to run the following command to convert them to a PCSX2 compatible format:

chdman extracthd -i in.chd -o out.raw

in.chd is your downloaded CHD, out.raw is the raw converted file you'll use in PCSX2.

I tried to convert a chd to pcsx2 file with chdman using this method: chdman extracthd -i in.chd -o out.raw
but it doesn't do it to me. Why doesn't it work for me? How can I do? Could you help me, please?

56 minutes ago, Matlin98 said:

I tried to convert a chd to pcsx2 file with chdman using this method: chdman extracthd -i in.chd -o out.raw
but it doesn't do it to me. Why doesn't it work for me? How can I do? Could you help me, please?

You literally typed the above command ?

The filename of the .chd you are using is in ?

Or has the .chd another filename ?

Example, gamename.chd and the nameyouwanttogivetofile.raw are the names of the files you want to use and make.

Then the command would be

chdman extracthd -i gamename.chd -o nameyouwanttogivetofile.raw 

In Powershell one needs to add .\ 

.\chdman extracthd -i .\gamename.chd -o .\nameyouwanttogivetofile.raw 

The easiest way is to have chdman.exe in the folder with the .chd file you want to convert.
And to open a DOS or PowerShell box in that folder, and issue the command  and parameters needed in that folder.

And to make it easier on yourself, type the first letter of the folder or filename you want to use,

and use the TAB key to scroll through all the folder / files names in there, Shift+TAB rolls back.

Yes, if a capital letter is used, type a capital letter, otherwise it will skip / not find it.

Modifié par petje

Il 2/9/2022 at 04:15, Omar2 ha scritto:

Python2 Drumania V (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_QR4WimvjREr1Z8uA?e=A1gaPY

Python2 Drumania V2 1.00 (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_QSPPgv20fqPlB17A?e=u2Es2n

Python2 Drumania V2 1.01 (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_Q2RXg9pC9ZBDWMnw?e=Jse1C0

Python2 Drumania V3 (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_QT7Hy74MtZq6Yb6Q?e=AS6WeG

Python2 GuitarFreaks V (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_QO0bnVLVhkjy3fdQ?e=ys0iir

Python2 GuitarFreaks V2 1.00 (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_QPOhXoK80rcBVMHw?e=cFP8fR

Python2 GuitarFreaks V2 1.01 (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_Q3JDs8C8mPWSM23w?e=L58jFw

Python2 GuitarFreaks V3 (Include HDDID, ILINKID and dongle files, ready for e-Amusement support) 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFj_QQx82hM2k2y7lVOg?e=KoDQin

PCSX2 Python2 package

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmME5N36RDGFjZJYTGK4d_MVWf0SGg?e=KJrWZX

but why people who just talks gets credits 🤣

i downloaded Drummania V and i was able to convert the chd file to raw. but i can't get the hdd to work on pcsx2 and i get a blank browser screen. And I can't download the Dongle HDD_ID and ILINK_ID files to make it work either, and I don't know how to download them because it won't let me.

I tried to enter these links above and a different page appears to me instead of letting me download the files.
how can I do? Can someone help me please?

IMG20221128221137.jpg

11 hours ago, Matlin98 said:

i downloaded Drummania V and i was able to convert the chd file to raw. but i can't get the hdd to work on pcsx2 and i get a blank browser screen. And I can't download the Dongle HDD_ID and ILINK_ID files to make it work either, and I don't know how to download them because it won't let me.

I tried to enter these links above and a different page appears to me instead of letting me download the files.

IMG20221128221137.jpg

Unfortunately for you, you need those HDD_ID, ILINK_ID and dongle files or it won't be able to read the HDD to proceed to the Python2 bootloader. Also from what I see, if you are getting the PS2 browser in English, you probably are not using the correct Japanese PS2 BIOS. Please get the HDD_ID, ILINK_ID, dongles and the necessary "SCPH-50000_BIOS_Vx_JAP_170" PS2 BIOS in order to get your game to boot.

14 hours ago, Matlin98 said:

IMG20221128221137.jpg

Unfortunately these links either been deleted by the up loader or stopped due to the number of downloads 

so just look here for someone who mirrored them or have them 

really sorry  for this 

On 11/29/2022 at 1:21 PM, Omar2 said:

Unfortunately these links either been deleted by the up loader or stopped due to the number of downloads 

so just look here for someone who mirrored them or have them 

really sorry  for this 

AFAIK you can find these missing files in MAME romsets, so not all hope is lost.

9 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

AFAIK you can find these missing files in MAME romsets, so not all hope is lost.

So you extract them and upload them for us in here

and it's known 3 games are working 

12 hours ago, Omar2 said:

So you extract them and upload them for us in here

and it's known 3 games are working 

I will be sure to gather all HDD_ID, ILINK_ID and dongle files for all games playable on the P2IO PCSX2 fork and upload them here, don't worry.

15 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

I will be sure to gather all HDD_ID, ILINK_ID and dongle files for all games playable on the P2IO PCSX2 fork and upload them here, don't worry.

thanks will be waiting for it