Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

13 hours ago, Maximusboy said:

I've been following this guide (using Tasoller), and when I attempt to run start.bat, I'm given the error "chusanhook_x86.dll: DLL failed to load inside target process"

I have followed step 4, which requests replacing the chusanhook files with the ones in /æ‰‹ć°èš­ćźš/.

Another issue I found was this guide refers to a segatools.ini file inside "\app\bin\DEVICE\", where there isnt a segatools.ini file. I've created a segatools.ini there with all the correct settings put in place.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Edit: Using the original chusanhook_x86.dll lets the game load up, everything works including Tasoller's LEDs, but the touch sensor data is not being noticed by the game.

Edit 2: Now the rainbow LED's aren't responding to touch either 😕

reinstall the custom firmware. if you have rainbow leds but no touch then your touch side of the firmware is probably fucked.

This file has instructions inside https://pixeldrain.com/u/v28yFBTZ

segatools.ini should be in app/bin. The app/bin/DEVICE folder is where your aime.txt is (where you put your card number)

8 hours ago, chokooo said:

Hey can anyone give me an input on how to use brokenithm ios? i downloaded the app fine, but there's no instructions on how to make it work anywhere.

make sure you have itunes installed on your pc (via exe installer, not microsoft store) and then follow the instructions here https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/beerpsi/chuniio-brokenithm

Modifié par Scribbler
additonal info

11 hours ago, Scribbler said:

reinstall the custom firmware. if you have rainbow leds but no touch then your touch side of the firmware is probably fucked.

This file has instructions inside https://pixeldrain.com/u/v28yFBTZ

segatools.ini should be in app/bin. The app/bin/DEVICE folder is where your aime.txt is (where you put your card number)

Thanks for the response,

I've gone through and reinstalled the firmware you provided, very carefully following every instruction, and still a rainbow led with no response to touch :/. 

Not sure if I'm even doing this correctly since it still fails to inject the chusanhook_x86 dll from the "æ‰‹ć°èš­ćźš\chusanio" folder.

Although I should note, when installing the driver with zadig, I need to change the settings to list all devices and reinstall the driver since it has already been installed

EDIT: ok, further fucking around I think I found the Tasoller issue. After installing the stock 2.0 firmware, I notice that the touch bar still doesnt work. So I think I need to update the on board touch firmware via this method https://www.dj-dao.com/en/support/11.html. Although, I remember custom firmware working on this Tasoller awhile back, so maybe theres a custom 1.x firmware?

I guess my only option right now is to look into update the on board touch firmware :/

Modifié par Maximusboy

8 hours ago, Maximusboy said:

Thanks for the response,

I've gone through and reinstalled the firmware you provided, very carefully following every instruction, and still a rainbow led with no response to touch :/. 

Not sure if I'm even doing this correctly since it still fails to inject the chusanhook_x86 dll from the "æ‰‹ć°èš­ćźš\chusanio" folder.

Although I should note, when installing the driver with zadig, I need to change the settings to list all devices and reinstall the driver since it has already been installed

EDIT: ok, further fucking around I think I found the Tasoller issue. After installing the stock 2.0 firmware, I notice that the touch bar still doesnt work. So I think I need to update the on board touch firmware via this method https://www.dj-dao.com/en/support/11.html. Although, I remember custom firmware working on this Tasoller awhile back, so maybe theres a custom 1.x firmware?

I guess my only option right now is to look into update the on board touch firmware 😕

Use the pixeldrain link that you were given and run all the updates to update your LED and Host board to the correct CFW versions.  Then go back to page 55 and use the latest 'tasoller dlls' link to grab the correct chusanhook files and follow the instructions on the beerpsi's page.

19 hours ago, Scribbler said:

make sure you have itunes installed on your pc (via exe installer, not microsoft store) and then follow the instructions here https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/beerpsi/chuniio-brokenithm

thank you for the information, unfortunately im not a programmer guy so i just spent 2 hours trying to build those files, but i completely failed, it assumes i already have the environment set up correctly, which i cant figure out how to do. is there any way to get an in-depth guide or even just the already compiled files?

1 hour ago, chokooo said:

thank you for the information, unfortunately im not a programmer guy so i just spent 2 hours trying to build those files, but i completely failed, it assumes i already have the environment set up correctly, which i cant figure out how to do. is there any way to get an in-depth guide or even just the already compiled files?

there is a releases tab at the top, it has pre-compiled files.

Hello, I'm trying to run chunithm using my computer but I'm getting an error
amdaemon.exe.log shows

Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\apps\amdaemon\src\arcade\Manager.cpp
Line: 230
Function: void __cdecl amdaemon::arcade::Manager::setAppRootPath(void)

terminal shows

Logic exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp
Line: 85
Function: const class amdaemon::AimeUnit &__thiscall amdaemon::Aime::getUnit(unsigned int) const
Stack:
[0x000000000043668b] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\nicklu\Documents\chunithm_sun\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x0000000000f9a295] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\nicklu\Documents\chunithm_sun\bin\chusanApp.exe

Game processes have terminated

I'm grateful to the people who helped me solve the problem
my English is not good
So I'm use google translate.

this should be either your inject files are bad or ur amdaemon.exe isnt patched

10 hours ago, NickLu said:

Hello, I'm trying to run chunithm using my computer but I'm getting an error
amdaemon.exe.log shows

Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\apps\amdaemon\src\arcade\Manager.cpp
Line: 230
Function: void __cdecl amdaemon::arcade::Manager::setAppRootPath(void)

terminal shows

Logic exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp
Line: 85
Function: const class amdaemon::AimeUnit &__thiscall amdaemon::Aime::getUnit(unsigned int) const
Stack:
[0x000000000043668b] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\nicklu\Documents\chunithm_sun\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x0000000000f9a295] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\nicklu\Documents\chunithm_sun\bin\chusanApp.exe

Game processes have terminated

I'm grateful to the people who helped me solve the problem
my English is not good
So I'm use google translate.

Modifié par Furinamie

8 hours ago, Scribbler said:

emuline.png

im sorry i didnt join that server (i got that link from somewhere else), i dont know you cant upload that to here. Im sorry

Modifié par ibrahim2340

11 hours ago, ibrahim2340 said:

im sorry i didnt join that server (i got that link from somewhere else), i dont know you cant upload that to here. Im sorry

they're fine with people mirroring the files and posting them here, they just don't want their own direct links posted here.

10 hours ago, Ghostxdeath said:

query, how do I change the IP in aqua (I tried with application.properties but the IP does not change)

Because how else can I create an ID so I don't have to play as a guest?

you need to change segatools.ini to point at your local ip address

On 1/21/2024 at 4:01 PM, CCemu said:

Is there a local version of the patcher that I can use with sun plus?

looking for a modder for sun plus also

i re-looked the past few months discussion but can't find one for the sun plus

the latest one i can find is for sun only

hope some hero share it if the thing exists

Modifié par NanamiArihara
i don't want my second comment be merged together, separate it looks much better

i mean, thats why i gave up on emuline lol

and i kinda found extra stuff in mainland chinese forums so

On 1/18/2024 at 5:33 PM, NanamiArihara said:

some fucking dumb ass report every upload of sun plus

i hope some hero reupload it again also

Modifié par Furinamie

is there any newer brokenithm with chuniio hook dll input support for wifi use please

like connecting to 192.168.x.x from the tablet browser

i don't want the specific one for android or ios

since i just use it in wirelessly

actually i have tried slidershim also

but it sends the input like a keyboard

and i am having problem with the touch zone around 01-12

even i edited the segatools key mapping already

additional information added

15 hours ago, NanamiArihara said:

is there any newer brokenithm with chuniio hook dll input support for wifi use please

like connecting to 192.168.x.x from the tablet browser

i don't want the specific one for android or ios

since i just use it in wirelessly

actually i have tried slidershim also

but it sends the input like a keyboard

and i am having problem with the touch zone around 01-12

even i edited the segatools key mapping already

the android/ios app versions are used because they have less latency. If you have io dll's for brokenithm-kb or slidershim that worked in the past, they should still work with latest segatools.

23 hours ago, Scribbler said:

the android/ios app versions are used because they have less latency. If you have io dll's for brokenithm-kb or slidershim that worked in the past, they should still work with latest segatools.

thanks for the reply

actually i found there is brokenithm io dll included from fufubot's segatools

but i don't have the related server running on the computer

it is appreciated if anyone have it can share it

i have tried slidershim but seems it doesn't support input through the io dll

only keyboard input mode i can find in the settings

additional information

and i want to know is there a way to completely disable the team function with artemis server please

the default team value is artemis which i don't want it to be shown

then i leave it blank

but inside the game it shows "null"

i just want it empty like the previous aqua server or normal arcade which will not show any team information if there is no team

Screenshot 2024-01-26 01-42-05.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 12-57-51 拷èȝ.png