Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

3 hours ago, jimmy940808 said:

Sorry I have a problem.
I am using Brokenithm, but When I press "æŹĄăƒ˜" nothing happen.
How could I fix this problem.
I already paste aimeio.dll and chuniio.dll to bin
This is Chunithm sun(2.10.01)

æœȘć‘œć.png

You need to bypass LED check with the chusan patcher.

I'm having some issue with getting c2c setup, so currently i have zerotier up and everything, configured keychip, subnet, etc. When set to solo both machine can play, however when I set one side to follow the other one (for c2c), the second side never load. I tried debugging it myself, and as it turns out, the game is neither broadcasting nor sending out any signal on the ZeroTier network interface (i know the config is right, because with ONGEKI i can see the signal out well). Any idea?

On 4/15/2023 at 8:14 AM, nyxk said:

That's strange, if you have the client and leader syncing fine on the same network, that should also indicate LAN matching is functional as well. Just a quick sanity check, but I assume both games are on the exact same version?

Do you hear a sound notification on the client when a lobby is opened on the leader?

Otherwise I'd take a peek at wireshark on the client, and confirm you see UDP packets coming from the leader on port 50200 and vice versa.

Also I doubt it matters but I have the id= field under [keychip] in my segatools.ini set among the rest of my clients. Not sure if it actually does anything w.r.t LAN matching though.

Under section [netenv] I have enable=1 and addrSuffix set uniquely per client, but since you're actually using a real environment, you probably shouldn't set those.

I'm having the same issue, so I followed the same thing he did, made my ZeroTier .139.x range, and the game connects. however the c2c doesn't show for the other player. I tried the same config with New Plus and it works perfectly, so it's something with Sun that's causing issue, I don't know what though

6 minutes ago, XxTHKxX said:

I'm having the same issue, so I followed the same thing he did, made my ZeroTier .139.x range, and the game connects. however the c2c doesn't show for the other player. I tried the same config with New Plus and it works perfectly, so it's something with Sun that's causing issue, I don't know what though

in addition, looking at my wireshark I see UDP packets on port 50200 on New Plus, but i don't see any on Sun, both on client and the server side. only packets from 50201 

Alucards Chunithm Sun / Sun Plus INTL/CN compendium

Contains:

AS01: Arcaea opts

AS02: April foolsday 2022 opts

AS03: Wacca opts (collab 1)

AS04: NicoNico + worlds end opts

AS05: Maimai + Ongeki opts

AS06: Internet overdose

AS07: Wacca opts (collab 2)

Enjoy!

https://pixeldrain.com/l/6SCWoJ5s

Modifié par AlucardTheGamer

Le 05/10/2023 à 06:18, mu3hook a dit :

Chunithm SUN (opt also included all the data I could find)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/114aJPh2HO4IRNgmm7YKGEkITELWCdWLJ/view?usp=sharing

Excuse me if possible to have a similar link with other Chunithm Just preconfigured to work...as Chunitm Amazon Plus, Superstar,etc? I would like to have a collection of Chunitm Just preconfigured if possibile..Tia

12 hours ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

Alucards Chunithm Sun / Sun Plus INTL/CN compendium

Contains:

AS01: Arcaea opts

AS02: April foolsday 2022 opts

AS03: Wacca opts (collab 1)

AS04: NicoNico + worlds end opts

AS05: Maimai + Ongeki opts

AS06: Internet overdose

AS07: Wacca opts (collab 2)

Enjoy!

https://pixeldrain.com/l/6SCWoJ5s

Do you have the theme song for ăŒăŁăĄăƒ»ă–ăƒ»ă‚ăŁă?

19 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Excuse me if possible to have a similar link with other Chunithm Just preconfigured to work...as Chunitm Amazon Plus, Superstar,etc? I would like to have a collection of Chunitm Just preconfigured if possibile..Tia

Spock.gif

That won't work for you, or anyone else for that matter.

YOU, got to configure segatools.ini, according to YOUR network, your setup.

YOU are on your own.

Or ..... you could look here .....

I wrote this in no time, for ignorant people .....to make it "easier" on them.

giphy.gif

Just to ruminate, regurgitate it, for you ....

tumblr_mv3p7ctYjB1rhqm6eo1_r4_250.gif&eh

I have never set this shit up, but I tried, failed, searched, failed, tried again and succeeded !!

R.6cda07cbf0af2996ab783c0a318e3533?rik=n

Modifié par Zen_B7