Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, JoeKoh27 said:

So I was trying to get SUN working, but I get "Reading Aime was failed" error when I try to hold Enter for card scan. Any ideas why?

I'm using Aqua Server 0.0.46

Untitled.png

Did you create an aime.txt in the DEVICE folder?

3 hours ago, Scribbler said:

Did you create an aime.txt in the DEVICE folder?

My Chuni SUN seems to be using felica.txt instead, when I go to the DEVICE folder I only see felica.txt in there. So I deleted felica.txt and created a new aime.txt file myself, however when I launched the game and it still gave me the same error. When I go to the DEVICE folder again I saw that it automatically created a new felica.txt

Do I need to manually input the 20 digit card number in aime.txt if I do create it? Or can I leave it blank like the older version can? As in Chuni New and below I dont ever remember manually inputting a 20 digit card number, it just auto generates for me.

19 minutes ago, JoeKoh27 said:

My Chuni SUN seems to be using felica.txt instead, when I go to the DEVICE folder I only see felica.txt in there. So I deleted felica.txt and created a new aime.txt file myself, however when I launched the game and it still gave me the same error. When I go to the DEVICE folder again I saw that it automatically created a new felica.txt

Do I need to manually input the 20 digit card number in aime.txt if I do create it? Or can I leave it blank like the older version can? As in Chuni New and below I dont ever remember manually inputting a 20 digit card number, it just auto generates for me.

I've always had to enter the 20 digits myself

8 hours ago, Scribbler said:

I've always had to enter the 20 digits myself

So I have tried to manually input a 20 digit number into aime.txt and place it in the DEVICE folder, but the same error still comes out. Is there a specific format that I need to use for the 20 digit numbers? I didnt know what number to use so I just took the number from my actual BanaPassport card.

16 hours ago, JoeKoh27 said:

So I was trying to get SUN working, but I get "Reading Aime was failed" error when I try to hold Enter for card scan. Any ideas why?

I'm using Aqua Server 0.0.46

Untitled.png

Nvm I figured out the issue, it was with my SegaTools (bruh)

I used another SegaTools from a different source and it works fine now, thanks for the help though 😅

Guys, I tried new+and sun version but it seems that i meet the same problem.

When i (think i) get everything ready and launch the start.bat, a black window just show up for a sec and then the game quit.

And the logs in the console are completely the same:

Can anyone help me plz?

1.png

On 6/10/2023 at 7:35 PM, yukkurimilk0061 said:

Chunithm我忘了怎么修改我的个人资料了。
请告诉我。

You need to go to Aqua Net to connect to your "Aime" and modify the information in Aqua Net.

5 minutes ago, AItria810 said:

You need to go to Aqua Net to connect your "Aime" and change your profile in Aqua Net.

On 6/14/2023 at 11:34 AM, Punpun said:

Is there any surviving A114 pack that doesn't have the audio muxed down? I love the songs in the set but they sound like absolute garbage on my setup.

I don't know if it's just you or A114 but i have heard that the creator removed the paradise bass which result in bad quality sound

Is there any way to add Sun specific unlock maps yet?

Also, any way to fix the game in fullscreen from crashing when you click anywhere outside it? Edit: Just figured out I could do borderless windowed and use Win+Shift+Arrow keys to move it to my other monitor, which works good enough for me.

Modifié par Tumsup

On 6/4/2023 at 9:28 AM, SapphireBlitz said:

In the Test Menu, go to System Information. The second page should show all of your attached option packs, like so:

image.png.4a0c490267bfb722a3777ab60ce7fe15.png

If you are not seeing this, you might need to check your option directory to make sure it is still configured correctly in segatools.ini, as well as check the folders themselves and potentially re-extract them.

Also, are you using a self-hosted Aqua server, or part of a public one? The server you are in could've added option packs or moved the target version up a couple versions.

I am having no luck is well. What tells the game to load the Axxx folders? Aqua or it is just segatools?

My Segatools is configured like this and I just paste the folders in subfolder options from the game folder. 

[vfs]
; Insert the path to the game AMFS directory here (contains ICF1 and ICF2)
amfs=amfs
; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=option
; Create an empty directory somewhere and insert the path here.
; This directory may be shared between multiple SEGA games.
; NOTE: This has nothing to do with Windows %APPDATA%.
appdata=appdata

Thanks

image.png.48cf3dac47009c048519da7b72e39acb.png

image.png.63102ba08a8ca21b3db5dd33305c2656.png

33 minutes ago, leetrage1337 said:

I am having no luck is well. What tells the game to load the Axxx folders? Aqua or it is just segatools?

My Segatools is configured like this and I just paste the folders in subfolder options from the game folder. 

[vfs]
; Insert the path to the game AMFS directory here (contains ICF1 and ICF2)
amfs=amfs
; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=option
; Create an empty directory somewhere and insert the path here.
; This directory may be shared between multiple SEGA games.
; NOTE: This has nothing to do with Windows %APPDATA%.
appdata=appdata

Thanks

image.png.48cf3dac47009c048519da7b72e39acb.png

image.png.63102ba08a8ca21b3db5dd33305c2656.png

Put the full path to the options folder in segatools.

option=C:\Chunithm\Option

make sure amfs is actually pointing to the proper folder too

Modifié par Scribbler

1 hour ago, GreenBudsOnPotato said:

Can anyone help me? My computer could play Chunithm New Plus. And I'm planning to update the game to Sun Plus. But I cant run successfully and the APP has stuck at this step and can't continue running.Thanks for helping me!!!2023-06-21_184205.png.430b9d500188cb37e7c19742b7ed61a7.png

Press 1 to enter service mode, go to GAME ASSIGNMENTS (4th option), and either set SET STANDARD IN GROUP to STANDARD (2nd option), or set CABINET-TO-CABINET PLAY to OFF (1st option).

On 6/23/2023 at 12:12 AM, pensifir said:

SUN PLUS version

as of now, not public

even sun final opts are not public

Modifié par ovenwan