Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

8 hours ago, UnrealOfficial said:

emmm, when I disabled these settings, now he is stuck in the detection server duplicate stage

ć±ćč•æˆȘć›Ÿ 2023-03-17 195239.png

If I enable these settings, a 0949 error is reported

Edit config_client.json, set ['lan_install']['server'] to true can fix it.

23 minutes ago, Lavide said:

The sun data contains 31 new music and 4 world's end chart. It should be playable on new plus.

Make an option folder, make music and cueFile directories, copy and paste following folders from sun data to music and cueFile folder.

image.png.4f808eebfc716f69388f9689fda71e27.png

image.png.247391283a122727416f470dc4c43f6e.png

I dont think any of these are new though? They were all in new plus final... I think sega pulled a sneaky and put all the new songs in a001 too bad we dont have international opts.

54 minutes ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

I dont think any of these are new though? They were all in new plus final... I think sega pulled a sneaky and put all the new songs in a001 too bad we dont have international opts.

Yeah you are right...Those were the songs I didn't have for some reason

https://silentblue.remywiki.com/CHUNITHM:NEW_PLUS

I guess there is no major system updates on SUN except for some skills and rating changes. The leaked version did not have any options so if you guys are curious about new songs, there is no single SUN songs in the leaked version yet.

Modifié par Lavide

2 hours ago, aruser said:

Network test passed but game is offline Is there a way to fix this?

set your OPTION files correctly in segatools
i used the same directory for NEWPLUS

Modifié par ovenwan
add info

11 hours ago, Lavide said:

The sun data contains 31 new music and 4 world's end chart. It should be playable on new plus.

Make an option folder, make music and cueFile directories, copy and paste following folders from sun data to music and cueFile folder.

image.png.4f808eebfc716f69388f9689fda71e27.png

image.png.247391283a122727416f470dc4c43f6e.png

Is there a link to sun option file that is playable for the new plus? I know that some of the songs here are available on some option file link.

hello again, ive downloaded chuni sun but i cant seem to make it run. i thought maybe its because it isnt decrypted yet but someone in earlier posts made it run anyway. ive put segatools in it, but even without it it doesnt run anyway. is there something im supposed to do or things that i wasnt supposed to replace?

EDIT: thought that i was onto something but it run only one time and never again.... im still experimenting, if someone has any ideas please lmk

Capture.PNG

Modifié par chokooo

4 hours ago, chokooo said:

æł°æ–Żć§†ïŒchusanappçš„è§ŁćŻ†æœ‰æ¶ˆæŻäș†ć—

Sorry, not yet. But I saw someone broadcast chunithm sun on bilibili and connected to the Internet. Where does he get the full game program and how does he get segatools to start the game? We don't know, and we dare not ask. I tried asking him privately and he either didn't answer or changed the subject
In the live broadcast tonight, I saw that his game settings are presented in traditional Chinese, and some text prompts on the game interface are also in traditional Chinese

ć›Ÿç‰‡.png.989cbe5ebb1125dab6aa1d89850cee8c.pngimage.png.efe4a50a66271fea5068f2ae1b35a62c.png

Modifié par UnrealOfficial

It is possible to entirely replace NEW PLUS!'s "data" folder with SUN's "data" folder found in the "bin" folder and get the game to look 90`% like SUN and have the side effect of making the game extremely buggy
I've only seen this change the UI, using Aqua does not prompt an update from NEW PLUS! to SUN image.jpeg.ded6eed018ce4db087d76faebd941ec2.jpeg

Modifié par kyoletsucks

My Tasoller LED board randomly stopped lightening up when I connect a power source. I can still use it normally, but it's annoying that the LED board doesnt light up anymore. Does anyone have a fix? It's a relatively new Tasoller (few months) that came with the stock 2.0 firmware.

On 3/19/2023 at 3:06 AM, UnrealOfficial said:

chusanappçš„è§ŁćŻ†

https://pixeldrain.com/u/7UMFQpQf

thankyou to members of 1cc

Modifié par ovenwan
add info

26 minutes ago, ovenwan said:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/7UMFQpQf

thankyou to members of 1cc

I cant connect to the updated aqua. All of my in game test show everything is good by when i get to the attraction screen it says only guest mode can be used now and the aime icon is greyed out and I also cant swipe a card in.

2 minutes ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

connect to the updated aqua.

1. set your options files correctly

2. Disable allnet accounting in config common json

6 minutes ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

still cant connect

you cannot use lcoalhost for this game i believe, find your ip using ipconfig and replace the localhost with it. also don't forget to replace segatools.ini after.

5 minutes ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

no luck

did you patch the chusan app? if not patch it and it should work

2 minutes ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

A event.... of all things..

Oh thats interesting, idk why but i didnt have that event and it seemed to work...

9 minutes ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

What is in your events folder?

think im missing the 14 event, thats all, ive added it and it still works fine~