Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

17 minutes ago, Mimicdess said:

Thanks! I did use your provided start. bat and it still crashed and closed the window with the same errors

The main game should crash and close it's window as well as the initial window with the same errors for chusanapp.exe, however with the change made the window for the Aime server should now remain present as well. Please provide that output. 

On 11/17/2022 at 10:14 PM, A7785371 said:

The main game should crash and close it's window as well as the initial window with the same errors for chusanapp.exe, however with the change made the window for the Aime server should now remain present as well. Please provide that output. 

I am having the same problem while using the tasoller dll, when i removed the dll from segatoo.ini it works fine on my keyboard. In the game once the screen displayed something about aime it crashes and it display:

Logic exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp
Line: 85
Function: const class amdaemon::AimeUnit &__thiscall amdaemon::Aime::getUnit(unsigned int) const
Stack:
[0x00000000004365eb] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\julia\Desktop\newplus\chun\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x0000000000f6f6e5] boost::serialization::singleton<std::set<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *,boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster_compare,std::allocator<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *> > >::is_destroyed @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\julia\Desktop\newplus\chun\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . .

This is the output after I used your start.bat.

On 11/9/2022 at 10:17 PM, A7785371 said:

Wanted to update the fresh setup guide to be a bit more complete. Thank you to @mmm7 for the original guide which was used as reference as well as all the lovely folk who added these details here and there.  

Controller specifics :
If you're using a keyboard based controller, TASOLLER with OFW, brokenithm-kb, or slidershim follow steps marked A.
If you're using a TASOLLER with CFW (firmware files included in the base game package) follow steps marked B, these include installing the CFW. If you ever want to revert to OFW you can at anytime via the normal USB, UART flashing is just for touch firmware. If you bought a TASOLLER past May 28, 2021 it will have the latest touch firmware.
If you're using Brokenithm-Evolved on an Android device via the .APK follow steps marked C.

Part I - Downloads and requirements  
1. Download the base package for Chunithm NEW PLUS here.
2. Update Java to v11 or later for Aqua.
3. Download the latest Aqua from this thread, or compile it from source.
4. Download the latest ICF1 and ICF2 from page 1, ICFs for version 2.05.00 are attached to this post.
5. Download segatools-chusan.7z from page 1.
    A1. Download the keyboard air input converter here.

B1. Download the latest version of chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll here.
    B2. If you are using an AMD CPU download the revised USB host firmware here.

C1. Download brokenew.7z from the releases.

The following steps are optional and are not required to get the game to run :
6. Download Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2.zip (or whichever the latest version is) on page 1 if you want to have much of the interface translated to English
7. Download additional option files for more songs and content. One set of them are listed as "Option: here" on page 1. You can download the A114 omni pack here, note this omni pack does have audio adjustments which does affect sound quality, you can simply remove the A114 option folder if you want to remove those songs due to the quality. Removed songs from Chunithm NEW to Chunithm NEW PLUS are here with an addendum here. If you want to have Hololive characters and maps there is a custom created mod here, no additional music is present in this option.

8. If you find the bass on the songs in NEW PLUS to be too aggressive you can download a new audio config here. Though I have not tested it myself so be sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

Part II - Configuration and installation
1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc. Note the game will only work if it is on drive letter C:\
2. Move ICF1 and ICF2 to the \chunithm new plus\amfs\ folder, overwriting existing files.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe and inject_x86.exe from \segatools-chusan\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.

4. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from the \chunithm new plus\手台設定\chusanio\ folder to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
    B1. Move the chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder. 
    C1. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \brokenew\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
5. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
6. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
7. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
8. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
9. Open NEW plus.html in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\. Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite.
10. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
11. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
12. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
13. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
14. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
15. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
16. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.
    A1. Delete or comment out the [newio86] and [newio64] keys.
    A2. Copy these keycodes for TASOLLER KB and slidershim set to TASOLLER layout, or these keycodes for brokenithm-kb. Append the new keys to the bottom of the file.
    B2. Replace the [newio86] and [newio64] keys and append the [chuniio] key as below.

[newio86] 
path=chuniio_tasoller.dll

[newio64] 
path=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

C1. Set [newio86] path=chusanhook_x86.dll and [newio64] path=chusanhook_x64.dll.
16. Save segatools.ini.

B3. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER (ensure that it is connected directly to the motherboard USBs). Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the left FN2 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B4. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\Host_V2.bin on Intel CPUs or the "TASOLLER_HOST_customize_FW_AMD_20210920.bin" downloaded earlier on AMD CPUs. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B5. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER. Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the right FN1 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B6. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\LED_V2.bin. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B7. Unplug and reconnect the data connector for the TASOLLER, it should display a reactive rainbow on the ground slider and no longer type. Open 手台設定\zadig-2.7.exe and install on "I say NYA-O". Disconnect and reconnect the TASOLLER one last time once it is done. 

If you ever wish to revert back to keyboard output follow the same steps but with the original firmware from here.

Part III - Running and small adjustments
A1. Start Controller_AIR_convertor.exe.
B1. Ensure both power and data are plugged in and data cable is connected to the motherboard.
1. Start Aqua's start.bat, once it shows "ALL.Net : OK" move to step 2.
2. Start \chunithm new plus\app\bin\start.bat

Ideally it should take a just a little bit of time, then once it gets to the LED board error tap the portion of the ground slider for next and it should load to the main splash screen.
You can then hold enter to have it read the AIME card (or hit the card button on Brokenithm-Evolved) and start playing. 

F1 and F2 should enter you into the service menu and insert a coin respectively and are also bound to FN1 and FN2 on a TASOLLER with CFW. 
You can insert 9 coins with the insert button before it no longer works for that session. You can create a new session by either restarting the program, or entering the service menu and exiting again. 
There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit, please note the maximum value of "max_credit" is 99. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

Last step once everything is working normally, if you want to play Class Certification you have to update your application.properties in your Aqua folder a bit more. On lines 30 and 33 for game.chusan.version= and game.chusan.rom-version= follow the directions in the comments for the numbers. Once done save the changes and relaunch Aqua then NEW PLUS as normal, Class Certification should be enabled. If it says data is out of date then the versions entered are wrong.

If you want the option to continue after play it is toggleable in the service menu (F1/FN1).

For reference here are some of the errors as I understand them, possibly very wrong only based on anecdotal experience 
4105 | Filesystem error, unable to open a needed file. Either unable to resolve path (illegal characters in path name) or something else has that file open, like 7-zip or antivirus.
6401 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any issues. 

ICF1 192 B · 36 downloads ICF2 192 B · 36 downloads

Hi A7785371, i might need your help again.
Im using Tasoller OFW (2.0) and apparently the LED does not light up upon playing the game, it does light up when the touch pad is press. Is there any way to fix this.

A friend of mine is using step B from OFW (2.0) where after installing CFW, the LED does light up but the first 4-5 touch pad have different colour on each pad but the remaining touch pads light the proper ingame lighting.

Thanks

2 hours ago, juliancanfly said:

I am having the same problem while using the tasoller dll, when i removed the dll from segatoo.ini it works fine on my keyboard. In the game once the screen displayed something about aime it crashes and it display:

Logic exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp
Line: 85
Function: const class amdaemon::AimeUnit &__thiscall amdaemon::Aime::getUnit(unsigned int) const
Stack:
[0x00000000004365eb] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\julia\Desktop\newplus\chun\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x0000000000f6f6e5] boost::serialization::singleton<std::set<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *,boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster_compare,std::allocator<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *> > >::is_destroyed @ <unknown file>:C:\Users\julia\Desktop\newplus\chun\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Press any key to continue . . .

This is the output after I used your start.bat.

If you have different storage drive in your computer or laptop, you can try to install it on different storage medium.
The error that you encounter is the exact same error as mine and mimicdess but, im able to resolve it by installing it on different drive. (the first time I encounter this error is when installing to drive D, ive change all the files to drive C and it works)

pls!how to resolve this?when i run start.bat. it will show:

Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdipc\src\SharedMemory.cpp
Line: 164
Function: struct std::pair<class std::unique_ptr<void *,struct `anonymous namespace'::HandleDeleter>,bool> __cdecl `anonymous-namespace'::createMemoryMap(unsigned int,const wchar_t *,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *)
Stack:
[0x00000000004365eb] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:E:\CHUNITHM++\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x00000000005480fe] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:E:\CHUNITHM++\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

10 hours ago, TotallyAnonymousHumanoid said:

How can I keep app open after Alt+Tab? Or is there a recommendation for borderless fullscreen?

Im not sure if it is possible.

im running 2560 x1440 monitor while having the windowed and frame setting enable, im able to run the progam windowed and frame but at a smaller screen..its still playable though.

On 11/21/2022 at 1:09 AM, Haisenky said:

Function: struct std::pair<class std::unique_ptr<void *,struct `anonymous namespace'::HandleDeleter>,bool> __cdecl `anonymous-namespace'::createMemoryMap(unsigned int,const wchar_t *,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *)
Stack:
[0x00000000004365eb] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:E:\CHUNITHM++\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x00000000005480fe] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:E:\CHUNITHM++\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Im not sure about this, my error is the one that juliancanfly encounter but I managed to solve it. 

No idea about sharedmemory.cpp error.

On 11/20/2022 at 10:09 PM, Haisenky said:

Stack:

hello guys, i have resolved this problem.

if you get the same error as mine, try to change your win10 or win11 to pro-edition!

i think this error is only caused by win's family-edition.

嘿,老少爷们,咱搞定这个问题了

如果你也有这个报错,搞个专业版win系统吧!

我觉得就是家庭版系统对某些功能有限制!

Modifié par Haisenky

On 11/20/2022 at 9:10 AM, Fr0stz998 said:

A friend of mine is using step B from OFW (2.0) where after installing CFW, the LED does light up but the first 4-5 touch pad have different colour on each pad but the remaining touch pads light the proper ingame lighting.

That's exactly what's happening to me. I followed the steps from page 31 and already tried flashing the CFW twice. Somebody have any idea what could it be? Those pads detect properly the touch tho.

Thanks

Modifié par Sebas

18 minutes ago, Sebas said:

That's exactly what's happening to me. I followed the steps from page 31 and already tried flashing the CFW twice. Somebody have any idea what could it be? Those pads detect properly the touch tho.

Thanks

Not sure, is the data connected directly to the motherboard and the power connected to a new usb controller/power source?

26 minutes ago, A7785371 said:

Not sure, is the data connected directly to the motherboard and the power connected to a new usb controller/power source?

Yes, they are. Those pads turn back to the rainbow setup once the game is not running (so is not a hardware problem I suppose), but just when the program starts, they turn to another array of colors and stay that way until I close it. I suspect is something with the driver or the games files maybe? I don't have any other application to test it 😞

14 hours ago, Haisenky said:

hello guys, i have resolved this problem.

if you get the same error as mine, try to change your win10 or win11 to pro-edition!

i think this error is only caused by win's family-edition.

嘿,老少爷们,咱搞定这个问题了

如果你也有这个报错,搞个专业版win系统吧!

我觉得就是家庭版系统对某些功能有限制!

I have Win10 Pro and I get this error on an AMD based CPU. 

On 11/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, A7785371 said:

yeah all data cable is connected properly. It think its probably because of the zadig program or some sort

It only cause the first 4-5 pads to have different array of led colour while others are normal (for example when its on the main splash screen, the pad display pink colour).
Atleast for me it ok but kind of a bummer when the led does not sync well (in compare to using OFW where there are not pad led at all )

havent tried converting back to OFW and just using zadig program, since i think that the host and led software is already in version 2.0 / 2.1

(just for information those using OFW, there is not need to burn in touch pad firmware 2.0 since it is already in 2.0, just need to step 3 or 4 (host firmware and led)

On 11/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, A7785371 said:

Does the instructions also works for chunithm paradise lost as well in terms of using tasoller?

On 11/9/2022 at 8:17 PM, A7785371 said:

Wanted to update the fresh setup guide to be a bit more complete. Thank you to @mmm7 for the original guide which was used as reference as well as all the lovely folk who added these details here and there.  

Controller specifics :
If you're using a keyboard based controller, TASOLLER with OFW, brokenithm-kb, or slidershim follow steps marked A.
If you're using a TASOLLER with CFW (firmware files included in the base game package) follow steps marked B, these include installing the CFW. If you ever want to revert to OFW you can at anytime via the normal USB, UART flashing is just for touch firmware. If you bought a TASOLLER past May 28, 2021 it will have the latest touch firmware.
If you're using Brokenithm-Evolved on an Android device via the .APK follow steps marked C.

Part I - Downloads and requirements  
1. Download the base package for Chunithm NEW PLUS here.
2. Update Java to v11 or later for Aqua.
3. Download the latest Aqua from this thread, or compile it from source.
4. Download the latest ICF1 and ICF2 from page 1, ICFs for version 2.05.00 are attached to this post.
5. Download segatools-chusan.7z from page 1.
    A1. Download the keyboard air input converter here.

B1. Download the latest version of chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll here.
    B2. If you are using an AMD CPU download the revised USB host firmware here.

C1. Download brokenew.7z from the releases.

The following steps are optional and are not required to get the game to run :
6. Download Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2.zip (or whichever the latest version is) on page 1 if you want to have much of the interface translated to English
7. Download additional option files for more songs and content. One set of them are listed as "Option: here" on page 1. You can download the A114 omni pack here, note this omni pack does have audio adjustments which does affect sound quality, you can simply remove the A114 option folder if you want to remove those songs due to the quality. Removed songs from Chunithm NEW to Chunithm NEW PLUS are here with an addendum here. If you want to have Hololive characters and maps there is a custom created mod here, no additional music is present in this option.

8. If you find the bass on the songs in NEW PLUS to be too aggressive you can download a new audio config here. Though I have not tested it myself so be sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

Part II - Configuration and installation
1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc. Note the game will only work if it is on drive letter C:\
2. Move ICF1 and ICF2 to the \chunithm new plus\amfs\ folder, overwriting existing files.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe and inject_x86.exe from \segatools-chusan\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.

4. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from the \chunithm new plus\手台設定\chusanio\ folder to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
    B1. Move the chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder. 
    C1. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \brokenew\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
5. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
6. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
7. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
8. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
9. Open NEW plus.html in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\. Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite.
10. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
11. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
12. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
13. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
14. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
15. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
16. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.
    A1. Delete or comment out the [newio86] and [newio64] keys.
    A2. Copy these keycodes for TASOLLER KB and slidershim set to TASOLLER layout, or these keycodes for brokenithm-kb. Append the new keys to the bottom of the file.
    B2. Replace the [newio86] and [newio64] keys and append the [chuniio] key as below.

[newio86] 

[newio64] 

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

C1. Set [newio86] path=chusanhook_x86.dll and [newio64] path=chusanhook_x64.dll.
16. Save segatools.ini.

B3. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER (ensure that it is connected directly to the motherboard USBs). Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the left FN2 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B4. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\Host_V2.bin on Intel CPUs or the "TASOLLER_HOST_customize_FW_AMD_20210920.bin" downloaded earlier on AMD CPUs. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B5. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER. Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the right FN1 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B6. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\LED_V2.bin. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B7. Unplug and reconnect the data connector for the TASOLLER, it should display a reactive rainbow on the ground slider and no longer type. Open 手台設定\zadig-2.7.exe and install on "I say NYA-O". Disconnect and reconnect the TASOLLER one last time once it is done. 

If you ever wish to revert back to keyboard output follow the same steps but with the original firmware from here.

Part III - Running and small adjustments
A1. Start Controller_AIR_convertor.exe.
B1. Ensure both power and data are plugged in and data cable is connected to the motherboard.
1. Start Aqua's start.bat, once it shows "ALL.Net : OK" move to step 2.
2. Start \chunithm new plus\app\bin\start.bat

Ideally it should take a just a little bit of time, then once it gets to the LED board error tap the portion of the ground slider for next and it should load to the main splash screen.
You can then hold enter to have it read the AIME card (or hit the card button on Brokenithm-Evolved) and start playing. 

F1 and F2 should enter you into the service menu and insert a coin respectively and are also bound to FN1 and FN2 on a TASOLLER with CFW. 
You can insert 9 coins with the insert button before it no longer works for that session. You can create a new session by either restarting the program, or entering the service menu and exiting again. 
There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit, please note the maximum value of "max_credit" is 99. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

Last step once everything is working normally, if you want to play Class Certification you have to update your application.properties in your Aqua folder a bit more. On lines 30 and 33 for game.chusan.version= and game.chusan.rom-version= follow the directions in the comments for the numbers. Once done save the changes and relaunch Aqua then NEW PLUS as normal, Class Certification should be enabled. If it says data is out of date then the versions entered are wrong.

If you want the option to continue after play it is toggleable in the service menu (F1/FN1).

For reference here are some of the errors as I understand them, possibly very wrong only based on anecdotal experience 
4105 | Filesystem error, unable to open a needed file. Either unable to resolve path (illegal characters in path name) or something else has that file open, like 7-zip or antivirus.
6401 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any issues. 

ICF1 192 B · 57 downloads ICF2 192 B · 56 downloads

Hello! I followed this guide and I'm getting a crash on the pictured check. I included an image of the CMD window as well. Any help is appreciated!

image_2022-11-29_114806250.png

image_2022-11-29_114754035.png

Hello,

I'm having some issues running NEW PLUS on my device and with a brand new TASOLLER. I've read and followed the instructions from http://www.emuline.org/topic/2600-arcade-pc-chunithm-new-int-sega-alls/page/31/#comment-137133, but the TASOLLER's lights "turns off" when launching the game, the CMD shows a GPIO Error with code 3401 (which seems to be related to my monitor's refresh rate, from what I vaguely understand reading the thread), and the game crashes (to desktop) at the LED board check (as in, it displays the part where it checks the machine (筐体情報), then the second it should show the board check, the game immediately closes and the CMD says that game processes have terminated). I've tried logging to a file to see what could be the root cause, to no avail.

If it helps, the game is running on Windows 10, on an Intel CPU, RTX 2070, and 144Hz monitor. I've tried creating a virtual resolution (1080p@120Hz, and a second one, 1080p@60Hz) in case it would fix the issue, also to no avail. Anyone had a similar issue ? Considering the source of the crash, I would still assume it has to do with the TASOLLER somehow, despite it now having the Host_V2 and LED_V2 bin flashed, and the "I say NYA-O" driver installed.

Thank you for your time, and I apologize adding another "the game doesn't work" message... especially considering I was able to run Amazon and Paradise last year (on keyboard, but still) without any issues.

Update: I've reinstalled everything (minus flashing the TASOLLER again), and the game now at least boots up, so that's a win. The only con is that the LEDs still remain off.

partiallog_x86.txt partiallog_x64.txt

Modifié par fura-7

4 hours ago, fura-7 said:

Hello,

I'm having some issues running NEW PLUS on my device and with a brand new TASOLLER. I've read and followed the instructions from http://www.emuline.org/topic/2600-arcade-pc-chunithm-new-int-sega-alls/page/31/#comment-137133, but the TASOLLER's lights "turns off" when launching the game, the CMD shows a GPIO Error with code 3401 (which seems to be related to my monitor's refresh rate, from what I vaguely understand reading the thread), and the game crashes (to desktop) at the LED board check (as in, it displays the part where it checks the machine (筐体情報), then the second it should show the board check, the game immediately closes and the CMD says that game processes have terminated). I've tried logging to a file to see what could be the root cause, to no avail.

If it helps, the game is running on Windows 10, on an Intel CPU, RTX 2070, and 144Hz monitor. I've tried creating a virtual resolution (1080p@120Hz, and a second one, 1080p@60Hz) in case it would fix the issue, also to no avail. Anyone had a similar issue ? Considering the source of the crash, I would still assume it has to do with the TASOLLER somehow, despite it now having the Host_V2 and LED_V2 bin flashed, and the "I say NYA-O" driver installed.

Thank you for your time, and I apologize adding another "the game doesn't work" message... especially considering I was able to run Amazon and Paradise last year (on keyboard, but still) without any issues.

Update: I've reinstalled everything (minus flashing the TASOLLER again), and the game now at least boots up, so that's a win. The only con is that the LEDs still remain off.

partiallog_x86.txt 538 B · 1 download partiallog_x64.txt 1.92 kB · 1 download

Is the tasoller using OFW or CFW? If using OFW, LEDs regardless will be off. If you are using CFW, just follow the steps on page 30-31, LEDs will be on but only first 4-5 pads that has different lighting compare to others/

I recently bought the tasoller which by default having the version 2.0 touch firmware and while following the guide (Without using CFW), LEDs doesnt is not on. (Ive also ask about this on page 31). But if using CFW, LEDs does light up with minor defect (there is also other user who also has the same exact result).

Hope that helps

Modifié par Fr0stz998

12 minutes ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Is the tasoller using OFW or CFW? If using OFW, LEDs regardless will be off. If you are using CFW, just follow the steps on page 30-31, LEDs will be on but only first 4-5 pads that has different lighting compare to others/

I recently bought the tasoller which by default having the version 2.0 touch firmware and while following the guide (Without using CFW), LEDs doesnt is not on. (Ive also ask about this on page 31). But if using CFW, LEDs does light up with minor bummer (there is also other user who also has the same exact result).

Hope that helps

CFW, but I've tried once more, and everything works correctly. Everything is off until the game reaches the title screen, afterwards, it works just like on the SUN cabinets I played on last month. The only remaining issue I'm facing is the game believing (or is it a display glitch?) it is running at 60FPS, despite the test menu indicating it's on a 120Hz mode, and having the flag correctly set in segatools.ini.

But thanks again for the help, I'll also try to help if anyone needs help.

1 hour ago, fura-7 said:

CFW, but I've tried once more, and everything works correctly. Everything is off until the game reaches the title screen, afterwards, it works just like on the SUN cabinets I played on last month. The only remaining issue I'm facing is the game believing (or is it a display glitch?) it is running at 60FPS, despite the test menu indicating it's on a 120Hz mode, and having the flag correctly set in segatools.ini.

But thanks again for the help, I'll also try to help if anyone needs help.

have you set the 120fps to 1 while cvt mode to 0? if you already set it up like that, the game should run at 120fps.

My only problem right now is the led on the first 4-5 pads that like glitching (since the tasoller is on version 2.0 touch firmware while i guess the guide works with version 1.0 touch firmware probably). Its a bummer but at least i can leave it as it is.

29 minutes ago, Fr0stz998 said:

have you set the 120fps to 1 while cvt mode to 0? if you already set it up like that, the game should run at 120fps.

My only problem right now is the led on the first 4-5 pads that like glitching (since the tasoller is on version 2.0 touch firmware while i guess the guide works with version 1.0 touch firmware probably). Its a bummer but at least i can leave it as it is.

Hmm, that's strange. Considering I ordered mine like... two weeks ago, I assume it likely was on the most up-to-date OFW (Likely 2.0 I assume), I just followed the guide (hold FN1 until Windows detect it, connect in update, flash HOST, disconnect, plug off data cable, hold FN2, plug it back in, connect, flash LED, disconnect, plug off cable, then install the driver), and as I said, I had a few doubts considering the Air Sensors and the Ground Slider LEDs would turn off when firing up Chunithm, but the game takes control of everything when you reach the title screen.

And I'll try setting the CVT mode to zero, that could probably help!

Update: Disabling CVT mode crashes the game during when reaching the LED Board check.

Modifié par fura-7

12 hours ago, Fr0stz998 said:

I recently bought the tasoller which by default having the version 2.0 touch firmware and while following the guide (Without using CFW), LEDs doesnt is not on. (Ive also ask about this on page 31). But if using CFW, LEDs does light up with minor defect (there is also other user who also has the same exact result).

Hope that helps

On 11/26/2022 at 9:43 PM, A7785371 said:

I finally was able to figure it out. Apparently, the thing with the 4/5 first pads has to do with the USB 3.0 connectors. After several hours trying different ports, many reinstallations of the CFW and driver, connecting the damn thing in a USB 2.0 port solved it. Now it works properly, with all the colors responding to the game.

I hope this help you and others too.

:D

Modifié par Sebas

On 11/18/2022 at 12:14 PM, A7785371 said:

The Aime server as in Aqua? I only get one window popping up when launching the game.  Also I`m on an AMD cpu if that matters and I would need to change something

12 hours ago, Sebas said:

I finally was able to figure it out. Apparently, the thing with the 4/5 first pads has to do with the USB 3.0 connectors. After several hours trying different ports, many reinstallations of the CFW and driver, connecting the damn thing in a USB 2.0 port solved it. Now it works properly, with all the colors responding to the game.

I hope this help you and others too.

:D

Thanks for the info. Will try to plug to USB 2.0.

22 hours ago, fura-7 said:

Hmm, that's strange. Considering I ordered mine like... two weeks ago, I assume it likely was on the most up-to-date OFW (Likely 2.0 I assume), I just followed the guide (hold FN1 until Windows detect it, connect in update, flash HOST, disconnect, plug off data cable, hold FN2, plug it back in, connect, flash LED, disconnect, plug off cable, then install the driver), and as I said, I had a few doubts considering the Air Sensors and the Ground Slider LEDs would turn off when firing up Chunithm, but the game takes control of everything when you reach the title screen.

And I'll try setting the CVT mode to zero, that could probably help!

Update: Disabling CVT mode crashes the game during when reaching the LED Board check.

Ok thats weird. Have you try set both fps120 and cvt mode to 1?

9 hours ago, Mimicdess said:

The Aime server as in Aqua? I only get one window popping up when launching the game.  Also I`m on an AMD cpu if that matters and I would need to change something

Aime server, more accurately the daemon as it is titled. Being amdaemon.exe launched on line 4 of the default start.bat. Killed with the default start.bat on line 7.

2 hours ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Thanks for the info. Will try to plug to USB 2.0.

Ok thats weird. Have you try set both fps120 and cvt mode to 1?

Yep. What I've noticed is that no matter how I change settings (well, minus the actual .json files), the game's test mode always believe it's running on a 120Hz screen, yet the settings to adjust the note speed/lane colour and other settings show (60fps) in their name. I remember that when I played on multiple Sun cabinets, the white ones (well, old cabs) would use the 60fps one obviously, and the yellow ones the 120fps config. But here, fiddling with the settings doesn't seem to do much, as I have reported.

It's still playable and I definitely won't complain since it's cheaper than buying tickets to Japan, but it's more of an annoyance considering how the game tends to often misjudge and give out so many "Late" and very few "Fast". I'll probably figure something at one point, or maybe there'll be some update that will correct something.

Also, back to the LED issue on TASOLLER, I forgot to mention it, but since it has been brought up, I believe that the ports I was using the TASOLLER on were USB 3.0/3.1. But wouldn't hurt indeed to try the other ports.

8 hours ago, fura-7 said:

Yep. What I've noticed is that no matter how I change settings (well, minus the actual .json files), the game's test mode always believe it's running on a 120Hz screen, yet the settings to adjust the note speed/lane colour and other settings show (60fps) in their name. I remember that when I played on multiple Sun cabinets, the white ones (well, old cabs) would use the 60fps one obviously, and the yellow ones the 120fps config. But here, fiddling with the settings doesn't seem to do much, as I have reported.

It's still playable and I definitely won't complain since it's cheaper than buying tickets to Japan, but it's more of an annoyance considering how the game tends to often misjudge and give out so many "Late" and very few "Fast". I'll probably figure something at one point, or maybe there'll be some update that will correct something.

Also, back to the LED issue on TASOLLER, I forgot to mention it, but since it has been brought up, I believe that the ports I was using the TASOLLER on were USB 3.0/3.1. But wouldn't hurt indeed to try the other ports.

I didnt change any ,json file. Just the necessary steps thats from the tutorial. I came across unitindex out of range but managed to solved it while others don't. After that is done, all run perfectly except for the LED issue.

In regards to the LED issue turns out as sebas mention its the usb 3.0 connector, once it is plug into usb 2.0, LED works well.

1 hour ago, Fr0stz998 said:

I didnt change any ,json file. Just the necessary steps thats from the tutorial. I came across unitindex out of range but managed to solved it while others don't. After that is done, all run perfectly except for the LED issue.

In regards to the LED issue turns out as sebas mention its the usb 3.0 connector, once it is plug into usb 2.0, LED works well.

Glad to hear that.

Now I'm fighting to make it work in fullscreen. I have no problem playing windowed, but once I switch to fullscrren I get the 6401 error. Tried a lot of different inject files, but still no solution for that. 

8 minutes ago, Sebas said:

Glad to hear that.

Now I'm fighting to make it work in fullscreen. I have no problem playing windowed, but once I switch to fullscrren I get the 6401 error. Tried a lot of different inject files, but still no solution for that. 

Is the resolution set to 1920x1080 @ 120hz?

Just now, A7785371 said:

Is the resolution set to 1920x1080 @ 120hz?

No, it's 1920x1080 @ 60hz, don't have a 120 hz monitor It's a 4k monitor forced down to 1920x1080. Should I change something in the configuration? I already tried [fps120] enable=0 and 1 on segatools.ini.

1 hour ago, Sebas said:

No, it's 1920x1080 @ 60hz, don't have a 120 hz monitor It's a 4k monitor forced down to 1920x1080. Should I change something in the configuration? I already tried [fps120] enable=0 and 1 on segatools.ini.

As far as I can tell since exclusive fullscreen passes the display handle to the process it will only work with the expected monitor of 1920x1080 @ 120hz. If you do want it to fill the screen you can set framed to 0 for a borderless fullscreen when the display is set to 1920x1080.

13 hours ago, A7785371 said:

Aime server, more accurately the daemon as it is titled. Being amdaemon.exe launched on line 4 of the default start.bat. Killed with the default start.bat on line 7.

Sorry, you lost me lol. I only have two windows opened, the start.bat window and Aqua window. 

11 hours ago, Mimicdess said:

Sorry, you lost me lol. I only have two windows opened, the start.bat window and Aqua window. 

There should be a total of three non-game windows spawned in normal operation. There's the Aqua window, the chusanapp.exe, and the amdaemon.exe. The window that says "Game processes have terminated" will be the host for the chusanapp.exe output and by default, the only remaining window spawned by start.bat when the game closes. This is due to the taskkill line in the start.bat. This causes the amdaemon.exe to be closed when the game is, so you may be only noticing one window if the game is closing quickly, or if you're only counting the windows after the close. With the provided start.bat I gave earlier it removes the taskkill line and thus there should be the two windows still after the game closes. If there is only one window then your amdaemon.exe isn't launching or is killing itself during run, both will definitely cause issues. If you wish you can always just run the 'inject_x64.exe -d -k chusanhook_x64.dll amdaemon.exe -f -c config_common.json -c config_server.json -c config_client.json -c config_sp.json -c config_cvt.json' line with CMD navigated to the bin folder and view the output. Otherwise if you are able to get the output of the amdaemon.exe window that will provide insight to the unitindex errors and ideally a solution.

Modifié par A7785371

13 hours ago, A7785371 said:

There should be a total of three non-game windows spawned in normal operation. There's the Aqua window, the chusanapp.exe, and the amdaemon.exe. The window that says "Game processes have terminated" will be the host for the chusanapp.exe output and by default, the only remaining window spawned by start.bat when the game closes. This is due to the taskkill line in the start.bat. This causes the amdaemon.exe to be closed when the game is, so you may be only noticing one window if the game is closing quickly, or if you're only counting the windows after the close. With the provided start.bat I gave earlier it removes the taskkill line and thus there should be the two windows still after the game closes. If there is only one window then your amdaemon.exe isn't launching or is killing itself during run, both will definitely cause issues. If you wish you can always just run the 'inject_x64.exe -d -k chusanhook_x64.dll amdaemon.exe -f -c config_common.json -c config_server.json -c config_client.json -c config_sp.json -c config_cvt.json' line with CMD navigated to the bin folder and view the output. Otherwise if you are able to get the output of the amdaemon.exe window that will provide insight to the unitindex errors and ideally a solution.

So I ended up starting from scratch and now can sucessfully boot.  Im running into error 3102 now.  Anyone know a work around? 

EDIT:  Oh, nevermind! I needed to make sure i did the AMD cpu upload during the tasoller setup (B steps).  I wish I knew exactly what caused my earilier issues but, done correctly, the tutorial did in fact work.  

Thanks for your help up till now guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

image.png.92ba6bb7058a8f2f816cfe41d135216c.png

Modifié par Mimicdess

1 hour ago, Mimicdess said:

So I ended up starting from scratch and now can sucessfully boot.  Im running into error 3102 now.  Anyone know a work around? 

EDIT:  Oh, nevermind! I needed to make sure i did the AMD cpu upload during the tasoller setup (B steps).  I wish I knew exactly what caused my earilier issues but, done correctly, the tutorial did in fact work.  

Thanks for your help up till now guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

image.png.92ba6bb7058a8f2f816cfe41d135216c.png

Also happens to me from time to time, and following the measures does work: I usually press FN1 to go back to Test Mode, exit it, and then it works. Hopefully it'll be the same for you?