Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

il y a 18 minutes, A7785371 a dit :

Alright so keep the original segatools.ini with no [newio86] and [newio64] sections and with the [slider] and [ir] sections filled.

Move the chusanhooks from the New Plus\手台設定\chusanio folder. Again uploaded for convenience.  

chusanhook_x86.dll 84 Ko · 0 téléchargement chusanhook_x64.dll 102 Ko · 0 téléchargement

Thank you for your cooperation, but the problem wasn't solved.

Hello. I am using TASOLLER with cfw and IO files for cfw. I realized the cfw IO kills all keyboard inputs except Aime card scan. Is it possible to have keyboard input back while keep the cfw on tasoller as well? I want to use test and service buttons on keyboard.

Sorry to ask... Where can we find A091 (fixed SDHD)? (Or A900 as people have been mentioning...) Or how do we make the options from the Chunithm Collection: Proper New+ Options work? (They are called SDGS_AXXX) These data seem to be encrypted and only produce a brief, strange sound if put into the option folder directly. Help would be appreciated! 

Oh, another question: For ones that using aqua... Or followed guide on page 16, what does your user Box look like? Mine is always only showing the things that are relevant to this play: Say, if I got a new banner during the play, it only allows me to change between this banner and the new banner I just got but nothing else. Any idea of how to fix this / what is it caused by?

The full story is a bit more interesting: The guide on page 16 comes with the aqua 0.31. The user box works exactly as described previously. (Only the items related is shown and editable.) Today I met one of my friends and we exchanged some option files. He gave me A200 and A910, which should be a fan-made option consisting of new charts and (fan made) maps and more (With dragon maid and is the order a rabbit collabration). I think it's a very good option, but then the user Box is completely gone. I tried to fix this by upgrading to aqua 0.33, and copied the data from aqua 0.31(db.sqlite). This brings the user Box back, but still it works as previously stated... Any idea of how to start debugging the problem? 

Also I believe I can share the A910 and A200 if anyone is curious...

2 hours ago, John78947324 said:

This is not the answer you are looking for, but there have been sites like this published in the past.

(My player data is registered as a "Felica" ID and this site could not be used.)

Oh thanks for bringing this up! I checked it and this could be a great solution! But it does not check if we really have obtained that item or not and could not use as a User Box substitution... Maybe I'm weird for trying to obtain a "authentic" experience by not making use of the advantage of personal version :((( But still thank you very much! Bookmarked the page. 

Hi guys, need some help.
I followed the all the steps on page 17..including using both chusanhook and inject file from chusanhook zip on the top post but this error show up.

Just wondering what is this error and for the both chusanhook and inject file, is it from the chusanhook zip or segatools-chusan.

All the helps are very much appreciate

Screenshot 2022-11-07 153848.png

11 hours ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Hi guys, need some help.
I followed the all the steps on page 17..including using both chusanhook and inject file from chusanhook zip on the top post but this error show up.

Just wondering what is this error and for the both chusanhook and inject file, is it from the chusanhook zip or segatools-chusan.

I don't really know what the "answer" is here, but I had this issue when I was using out of date .dlls.

There was another upload here that used some newer stuff (especially with Tasoller) that ended up working for me. I don't have a link or anything since it's been awhile that I've been in this thread but hopefully you can find updated stuff. 

As a side note, still no fix for AMD CPU crash with NEW Plus?

15 hours ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Hi guys, need some help.

Read the discussions after the tutorials and you will find a solution I believe... iirc you need to use the ones from segatools-chusan, instead of this one. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iwT7PmmQc8nhy2YrFN6hCWVnBRyw-xIu/view?usp=sharing

Hi, I'd like to share the option file I received a few days ago: (A910 + A200)

Consisting of several new songs (maybe from newer versions), and several (many more in A200) new custom maps with lots of chuni statues. More details in the readme file in A910 folder. Use at your own discretion and risk. 

I DO NOT own these file. Credits given to its original creator. I'm posting this here because 1. The original creator authorizes free usage of the file without changing the content, and 2. I've received much help from this forum and would like to share something as well. :)

Enjoy!

13 hours ago, Ichido said:

Read the discussions after the tutorials and you will find a solution I believe... iirc you need to use the ones from segatools-chusan, instead of this one. 

Thanks for the reply. There are bunch of discussions after the tutorial.

1 is i believe those who have tasoller that uses base firmware, with links to download new-tools-tasoller-v1.11 and those who have tasoller with custom firmware which require files from github.
Ive tried to use both chusanhook and inject files from segatools-chusan but failed to run...running the same error.

Ive also change the path file of the newio to x86 and x64 respectively but also getting the same error.

Ive tried to use the newtools-tasoller-v1.11 by changing the path name and adding chuniio path but also failed to run as well.

I havent tried the files from github which i believe was discussed on page 30. Will try it when I have the time.

Just wondering, is it only both chusanhook and inject file from segatools-chusan to be move or perhaps all the files in the segatools-chusan to be moved to the bin folder.

Perhaps anyone that manage to make it run can give any references.

Thanks

On 4/2/2022 at 1:12 PM, mmm7 said:

ok I finally got everything working, will attempt to write a guide here with steps to take starting from scratch, this is exactly what I did.

my setup:

75ghz 2k monitor + tasoller on stock 2.0 firmware (set to 32key, it functions like a keyboard)

note: I am aware there is other ways to set up the controls with tasoller, I chose to stick with the stock 2.0 firmware and not install a custom firmware, if you wish to use a custom firmware the instructions here will not work for you

1. download the entire pack found in this comment: 

2. update your Java to v11 or later, update directX and C++ package (you most likely dont need to do this step, but if you get errors try this first)

3. download aqua 0.0.31 (you can find the link on this forum somewhere)

3. in config/application.properties in aqua, for `allnet.server.host` (should be line 14), set that equal to your own IP, (type `ipconfig` in a cmd prompt to find it), leave everything else default

4. in the chunithm download bin folder, edit your segatools.ini, following the instructions in the file, make sure you properly set the following: amfs, option, appdata, dns (use the ip you used above)

set windows=1 and framed=0

for [io3] change them to something else so they dont conflict with your tasoller, I used:, they are F1 F2 and F3

test=0x70
service=0x71
coin=0x72

enable fps120 and cvtmode, set them to 1, [aime] should be aimePath=DEVICE\aime.txt

now paste this in below 

[slider]
cell32=0x31
cell31=0x41
cell30=0x51
cell29=0x5A
cell28=0x32
cell27=0x53
cell26=0x57
cell25=0x58
cell24=0x33
cell23=0x44
cell22=0x45
cell21=0x43
cell20=0x34
cell19=0x46
cell18=0x52
cell17=0x56
cell16=0x35
cell15=0x47
cell14=0x54
cell13=0x42
cell12=0x36
cell11=0x48
cell10=0x59
cell9=0x4E
cell8=0x37
cell7=0x4A
cell6=0x55
cell5=0x4D
cell4=0x38
cell3=0x4B
cell2=0x49
cell1=0xBC

[ir]
ir6=0xdd
ir5=0xdb
ir1=0xbe
ir2=0xbf
ir3=0xba
ir4=0xde

and get rid of [newio86] [newio64]

5. in your DEVICE folder, create a new file called aime.txt, in the file type in 20 random numbers

6. in your chunithm folder, find the "ChunithmNEW plus tools" folder, open the webpage, find your chusanApp in your bin folder and drag it in, make sure all checkboxes are checked except "force 2 channel audio", save this file and overrwite the old one.

7. optionally add in additional data to your "option" folder, you can find a link somewhere in this topic.

8. the top post of this topic, download "chusanhook.7z", move the following files into your bin folder and overwrite(both chusanhook files, both inject files, dont move anything else)

9. make sure your monitor satisfies the following: 60hz, 1920x1080 res. (reduce them in display options if your monitor is higher refresh or res.)

10. download the converter this guy made: (otherwise the IR sensor, your hand hovering, will not work in the game)

11. run aqua (if not already), run the exe from above (yes its just a blank box), and then run your game with start.bat

ENJOY!

(yes the LED will error, you can just skip it, hold ENTER on your keyboard to start your aime card)

Thx for the tutorial but after doing exactly the same things as the tutorial,I encountered the 6401 error.Then I downloaded the segatools-chusan package from top post and moved all files into the folder but I couldn't start the game then.After the 'returning to JST time' line,the error happened with no clue but a line saying 'game process has been terminated'.I then moved the modded chusanApp and did some changes to the segatools.ini and moved it back into the folder,but then I encountered 0800 error.Could someone plz help me solve it 😞

On 10/31/2022 at 2:39 AM, waller3000 said:

Hello, I've been trying to get this to work for 2 whole days now and I'm posting here as a final attempt at getting this to work.

I'll give the whole rundown as to what's been happening,
I followed the guide on page 17, but the guide is made specifically for people with Taosoller controllers which I don't have. So I read up on possible workarounds for the 6401 error I keep getting and one person farther down the thread said that they took a clean install of the game without all of the fancy Taosoller stuff and that worked for them. So I tried that, adding in all of the files from Sega tools, and injecting in some files from the other version to get it up and running however, no matter what I did I got a 0800 error. However just before that error displays on the page where it displays all of the all net and i/o info with in a list, the whole list says bad. I then tried to fix that but now I can't even get the game to boot anymore as it just gets stuck at this screen.image.png.22cd2e97dbb005315b550436f2681bb0.png

Tldr; I have been trouble shooting for 2 days and now have 3 different errors 6401 from the guide on page 17, 0800 from my first attempt by myself, and now the crash shown above.

If there is a way to still use the guide from page 17 with Brokenithm (the "controller" I'm using) Then that would be amazing. Any help is very appreciated

PS: I have already tried changing my screen resolution and refresh rate with no change to the 6400 error. (I have a 144hz screen on my laptop that can also go down to 60hz)

The problems I encountered were exactly the same as those in this post. 

On 11/1/2022 at 9:15 PM, STAGE said:
You can refer to the previous content for a solution
If you are playing the later version of NEW, your TASOLLER controller must be upgraded to the latest firmware version before it can be used. 
You can refer to the tutorial of the control organ netizens. After updating, you need to use the modified corresponding software to use your controller normally.

Hi, Im not sure I understand your response

The controller works fine and so does the game, it simply does not recognize the new keybinds I've set in the segatools.ini. it is the newest TASOLLER and should already be running 2.0 firmware. What specific modified software are you referring to?

14 hours ago, ZincTangent said:

Thx for the tutorial but after doing exactly the same things as the tutorial,I encountered the 6401 error.Then I downloaded the segatools-chusan package from top post and moved all files into the folder but I couldn't start the game then.After the 'returning to JST time' line,the error happened with no clue but a line saying 'game process has been terminated'.I then moved the modded chusanApp and did some changes to the segatools.ini and moved it back into the folder,but then I encountered 0800 error.Could someone plz help me solve it 😞

The problems I encountered were exactly the same as those in this post. 

20 hours ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Thanks for the reply. There are bunch of discussions after the tutorial.

1 is i believe those who have tasoller that uses base firmware, with links to download new-tools-tasoller-v1.11 and those who have tasoller with custom firmware which require files from github.
Ive tried to use both chusanhook and inject files from segatools-chusan but failed to run...running the same error.

Ive also change the path file of the newio to x86 and x64 respectively but also getting the same error.

Ive tried to use the newtools-tasoller-v1.11 by changing the path name and adding chuniio path but also failed to run as well.

I havent tried the files from github which i believe was discussed on page 30. Will try it when I have the time.

Just wondering, is it only both chusanhook and inject file from segatools-chusan to be move or perhaps all the files in the segatools-chusan to be moved to the bin folder.

Perhaps anyone that manage to make it run can give any references.

Thanks

Is the entire game, and all segatools.ini paths on the same drive letter that Windows is installed on? 

I've seen issues when it's on secondary drives or when the [VFS] config is specified to other drive letters. 

On 11/7/2022 at 9:47 AM, wingwangmt said:

Hi, i managed to get the game running but there seems to be no audio is there a way to fix this? 

So I spent some time trying to see how the headphone audio is implemented, as far as I could tell it was done with custom Realtek drivers with the embedded codec on the motherboard of the Sega ALLS unit. 

As such when using Realtek codecs it is very particular and just some times doesn't work. Or just doesn't work in general.

What setup are you using for audio? Front panel, motherboard I/O, external DAC? I'd recommend trying front panel if you haven't, making sure the one you're using is set as default in Windows since that's how CRIWARE was setup. Also make sure your sample rate and channels are 2 channels 48000 Hz.

1 hour ago, 1134393 said:

How do you increase the number of songs?

Add more options to your options folder (defined in segatools.ini [vfs] option).

There's some on the first page under "Option: here (option files for remaining chuni new songs + chuni new plus songs, A141 requiered)" and others scattered in this thread.

Modifié par A7785371
Adding more replies and clearer spacing

1 hour ago, A7785371 said:

Is the entire game, and all segatools.ini paths on the same drive letter that Windows is installed on? 

I've seen issues when it's on secondary drives or when the [VFS] config is specified to other drive letters. 

So I spent some time trying to see how the headphone audio is implemented, as far as I could tell it was done with custom Realtek drivers with the embedded codec on the motherboard of the Sega ALLS unit. 

As such when using Realtek codecs it is very particular and just some times doesn't work. Or just doesn't work in general.

What setup are you using for audio? Front panel, motherboard I/O, external DAC? I'd recommend trying front panel if you haven't, making sure the one you're using is set as default in Windows since that's how CRIWARE was setup. Also make sure your sample rate and channels are 2 channels 48000 Hz.

Add more options to your options folder (defined in segatools.ini [vfs] option).

There's some on the first page under "Option: here (option files for remaining chuni new songs + chuni new plus songs, A141 requiered)" and others scattered in this thread.

Yes,the entire game,along with all plugins I used during installation,are in the same drive for the computer system.And all the plugins were in the same folder as the game,which is in chunithm folder.

2 minutes ago, ZincTangent said:

Yes,the entire game,along with all plugins I used during installation,are in the same drive for the computer system.And all the plugins were in the same folder as the game,which is in chunithm folder.

Could you provide a copy of the bin folder you are using for comparison?

Wanted to update the fresh setup guide to be a bit more complete. Thank you to @mmm7 for the original guide which was used as reference as well as all the lovely folk who added these details here and there.  

Controller specifics :
If you're using a keyboard based controller, TASOLLER with OFW, brokenithm-kb, or slidershim follow steps marked A.
If you're using a TASOLLER with CFW (firmware files included in the base game package) follow steps marked B, these include installing the CFW. If you ever want to revert to OFW you can at anytime via the normal USB, UART flashing is just for touch firmware. If you bought a TASOLLER past May 28, 2021 it will have the latest touch firmware.
If you're using Brokenithm-Evolved on an Android device via the .APK follow steps marked C.

Part I - Downloads and requirements  
1. Download the base package for Chunithm NEW PLUS here.
2. Update Java to v11 or later for Aqua.
3. Download the latest Aqua from this thread, or compile it from source.
4. Download the latest ICF1 and ICF2 from page 1, ICFs for version 2.05.00 are attached to this post.
5. Download segatools-chusan.7z from page 1.
    A1. Download the keyboard air input converter here.

B1. Download the latest version of chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll here.
    B2. If you are using an AMD CPU download the revised USB host firmware here.

C1. Download brokenew.7z from the releases.

The following steps are optional and are not required to get the game to run :
6. Download Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2.zip (or whichever the latest version is) on page 1 if you want to have much of the interface translated to English
7. Download additional option files for more songs and content. One set of them are listed as "Option: here" on page 1. You can download the A114 omni pack here, note this omni pack does have audio adjustments which does affect sound quality, you can simply remove the A114 option folder if you want to remove those songs due to the quality. Removed songs from Chunithm NEW to Chunithm NEW PLUS are here with an addendum here. If you want to have Hololive characters and maps there is a custom created mod here, no additional music is present in this option.

8. If you find the bass on the songs in NEW PLUS to be too aggressive you can download a new audio config here. Though I have not tested it myself so be sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

Part II - Configuration and installation
1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc. Note the game will only work if it is on drive letter C:\
2. Move ICF1 and ICF2 to the \chunithm new plus\amfs\ folder, overwriting existing files.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe and inject_x86.exe from \segatools-chusan\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.

4. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from the \chunithm new plus\手台設定\chusanio\ folder to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
    B1. Move the chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder. 
    C1. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \brokenew\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
5. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
6. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
7. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
8. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
9. Go to https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/chuninewplus.html, (an outdated version is in the release in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\ if you'd prefer local). Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". You may change your max tracks how you'd prefer. Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite. 
10. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
11. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
12. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
13. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
14. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
15. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
16. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.
    A1. Delete or comment out the [newio86] and [newio64] keys.
    A2. Copy these keycodes for TASOLLER KB and slidershim set to TASOLLER layout, or these keycodes for brokenithm-kb. Append the new keys to the bottom of the file.
    B2. Replace the [newio86] and [newio64] keys and append the [chuniio] key as below.

[newio86] 
path=chuniio_tasoller.dll

[newio64] 
path=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

C1. Set [newio86] path=chusanhook_x86.dll and [newio64] path=chusanhook_x64.dll.
16. Save segatools.ini.

B3. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER (ensure that it is connected directly to the motherboard USBs). Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the left FN2 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B4. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\Host_V2.bin on Intel CPUs or the "TASOLLER_HOST_customize_FW_AMD_20210920.bin" downloaded earlier on AMD CPUs. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B5. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER. Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the right FN1 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B6. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\LED_V2.bin. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B7. Unplug and reconnect the data connector for the TASOLLER, it should display a reactive rainbow on the ground slider and no longer type. Open 手台設定\zadig-2.7.exe and install on "I say NYA-O". Disconnect and reconnect the TASOLLER one last time once it is done. 

If you ever wish to revert back to keyboard output follow the same steps but with the original firmware from here.

Part III - Running and small adjustments
A1. Start Controller_AIR_convertor.exe.
B1. Ensure both power and data are plugged in and data cable is connected to the motherboard.
1. Start Aqua's start.bat, once it shows "ALL.Net : OK" move to step 2.
2. Start \chunithm new plus\app\bin\start.bat

Ideally it should take a just a little bit of time, then once it gets to the LED board error tap the portion of the ground slider for next and it should load to the main splash screen.
You can then hold enter to have it read the AIME card (or hit the card button on Brokenithm-Evolved) and start playing. 

F1 and F2 should enter you into the service menu and insert a coin respectively and are also bound to FN1 and FN2 on a TASOLLER with CFW. 
You can insert 9 coins with the insert button before it no longer works for that session. You can create a new session by either restarting the program, or entering the service menu and exiting again. 
There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit, please note the maximum value of "max_credit" is 99. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

Last step once everything is working normally, if you want to play Class Certification you have to update your application.properties in your Aqua folder a bit more. On lines 30 and 33 for game.chusan.version= and game.chusan.rom-version= follow the directions in the comments for the numbers. Once done save the changes and relaunch Aqua then NEW PLUS as normal, Class Certification should be enabled. If it says data is out of date then the versions entered are wrong.

If you want the option to continue after play it is toggleable in the service menu (F1/FN1).

For reference here are some of the errors as I understand them, possibly very wrong only based on anecdotal experience 
4105 | Filesystem error, unable to open a needed file. Either unable to resolve path (illegal characters in path name) or something else has that file open, like 7-zip or antivirus.
6401 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any issues. 

ICF1 ICF2

Modifié par A7785371
Adjusted to prefer online copy of patcher

35 minutes ago, ZincTangent said:

bin.zipThis is my copy for the bin folder.Currently the game process gets terminated every time after the 'returning to JST timezone' line pops up.

What controller are you using? Just wondering with regard to the DLLs being selected.

In any case this should be good to try, if it does get up to the LED error then pressing J would let you see about the main splash screen. I did also add a 0 to the end of your aime.txt since it was only 19 long.  

bin.zip

Modifié par A7785371

2 hours ago, A7785371 said:

Wanted to update the fresh setup guide to be a bit more complete. Thank you to @mmm7 for the original guide which was used as reference as well as all the lovely folk who added these details here and there.  

Controller specifics :
If you're using a keyboard based controller, TASOLLER with OFW, brokenithm-kb, or slidershim follow steps marked A.
If you're using a TASOLLER with CFW (firmware files included in the base game package) follow steps marked B, these include installing the CFW. If you ever want to revert to OFW you can at anytime via the normal USB, UART flashing is just for touch firmware. If you bought a TASOLLER past May 28, 2021 it will have the latest touch firmware.
If you're using Brokenithm-Evolved on an Android device via the .APK follow steps marked C.

4. Download the latest ICF1 and ICF2 from page 1, ICFs for version 2.05.00 are attached to this post.
5. Download chusanhook.7z from page 1.

B1. Download the latest version of chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll here.

6. Download Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2.zip (or whichever the latest version is) on page 1 if you want to have much of the interface translated to English
7. Download additional option files for more songs and content. One set of them are listed as "Option: here" on page 1. You can download the A114 omni pack here, note this omni pack does have audio adjustments which does affect sound quality, you can simply remove the A114 option folder if you want to remove those songs due to the quality. Removed songs from Chunithm NEW to Chunithm NEW PLUS are here with an addendum here. If you want to have Hololive characters and maps there is a custom created mod here, no additional music is present in this option.

8. If you find the bass on the songs in NEW PLUS to be too aggressive you can download a new audio config here. Though I have not tested it myself so be sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc.
2. Move ICF1 and ICF2 to the \chunithm new plus\amfs\ folder, overwriting existing files.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe, inject_x86.exe, chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \chusanhook\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
    B1. Move the chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder.
    C1. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \brokenew\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
4. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
5. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
6. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
7. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
8. Open NEW plus.html in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\. Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite.
9. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
10. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
11. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
12. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
13. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
14. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
15. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.
    A2. Copy these keycodes for TASOLLER KB and slidershim set to TASOLLER layout, or these keycodes for brokenithm-kb. Append the new keys to the bottom of the file.
    B2. Replace the [newio86] and [newio64] keys and append the [chuniio] key as below.

[newio86] 

[newio64] 

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

C1. Set [newio86] path=chusanhook_x86.dll and [newio64] path=chusanhook_x64.dll.
16. Save segatools.ini.

B3. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER (ensure that it is connected directly to the motherboard USBs). Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the left FN2 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B4. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\Host_V2.bin on Intel CPUs or the "TASOLLER_HOST_customize_FW_AMD_20210920.bin" downloaded earlier on AMD CPUs. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B5. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER. Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the right FN1 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B6. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\LED_V2.bin. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B7. Unplug and reconnect the data connector for the TASOLLER, it should display a reactive rainbow on the ground slider and no longer type. Open 手台設定\zadig-2.7.exe and install on "I say NYA-O". Disconnect and reconnect the TASOLLER one last time once it is done. 

If you ever wish to revert back to keyboard output follow the same steps but with the original firmware from here.

B1. Ensure both power and data are plugged in and data cable is connected to the motherboard.

Ideally it should take a just a little bit of time, then once it gets to the LED board error tap the portion of the ground slider for next and it should load to the main splash screen.
You can then hold enter to have it read the AIME card (or hit the card button on Brokenithm-Evolved) and start playing. 

F1 and F2 should enter you into the service menu and insert a coin respectively and are also bound to FN1 and FN2 on a TASOLLER with CFW. 
You can insert 9 coins with the insert button before it no longer works for that session. You can create a new session by either restarting the program, or entering the service menu and exiting again. 
There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

Last step once everything is working normally, if you want to play Class Certification you have to update your application.properties in your Aqua folder a bit more. On lines 30 and 33 for game.chusan.version= and game.chusan.rom-version= follow the directions in the comments for the numbers. Once done save the changes and relaunch Aqua then NEW PLUS as normal, Class Certification should be enabled. If it says data is out of date then the versions entered are wrong.

For reference here are some of the errors as I understand them, possibly very wrong only based on anecdotal experience 
4105 | Filesystem error, unable to open a needed file. Either unable to resolve path (illegal characters in path name) or something else has that file open, like 7-zip or antivirus.
6104 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

ICF1 192 B · 4 downloads ICF2 192 B · 3 downloads

Thanks for the in-depth guide.

Sorry for adding questions to this guide.

1. For those who is going to get the latest tasoller, Should one or they follow step A or B. To those who use keyboard as their input, I assume refer to step A.

2. Ive tried Step A and during the process, an error occured where the error is unitindex is out of range. There is discussion refering to this where one should create a VHD and put it on the same drive as the path error:

For example, If the error is on Drive D, then VHD should be put on Drive D and set the path of amfs and appdata on that VHD to the segatools.

Upon doing so, it stuck on AIME SERVER Checking where it doesnt stop, Is there way to solve this.

There are also some discussion that refer to using both Inject files and chusanhook file from segatools-chusan instead of chusanhook, can it be clarified to which one should be use as ive tried to use the required file from both folder and works well.

The only error that occur is the one mention above.

2 hours ago, A7785371 said:

Controller specifics :

5. Download chusanhook.7z from page 1.

1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe, inject_x86.exe, chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \chusanhook\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
4. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
5. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
6. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
7. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
8. Open NEW plus.html in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\. Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite.
9. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
10. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
11. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
12. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
13. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
14. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
15. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.

[newio86] 

[newio64] 

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

16. Save segatools.ini.

There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

6104 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

ICF1 192 B · 4 downloads ICF2 192 B · 3 downloads

So I started from scratch and followed every step but still the 6401 appeared again. . . What should I do : (

5 hours ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Thanks for the in-depth guide.

Sorry for adding questions to this guide.

1. For those who is going to get the latest tasoller, Should one or they follow step A or B. To those who use keyboard as their input, I assume refer to step A.

2. Ive tried Step A and during the process, an error occured where the error is unitindex is out of range. There is discussion refering to this where one should create a VHD and put it on the same drive as the path error:

For example, If the error is on Drive D, then VHD should be put on Drive D and set the path of amfs and appdata on that VHD to the segatools.

Upon doing so, it stuck on AIME SERVER Checking where it doesnt stop, Is there way to solve this.

There are also some discussion that refer to using both Inject files and chusanhook file from segatools-chusan instead of chusanhook, can it be clarified to which one should be use as ive tried to use the required file from both folder and works well.

The only error that occur is the one mention above.

1. If you are getting a new TASOLLER you may follow either steps A or B. Though I would recommend installing the CFW, the B steps, since that allows for the LEDs to respond and prevents you from accidentally typing when playing. Yes, for either using a keyboard directly (not sure if it's even reasonable to do so aside from testing) or a keyboard based controller it's steps A. So if you can see keys typed when you press a button on the controller you can follow the A steps.  

2. I'm not certain, I haven't run into that one. I do know the post you're referring to. Could you provide a copy of your segatools.ini before the VHD and which version of Aqua you're using?

The inject_x86.exe and inject_x64.exe are the same on both the chusanhook.7z and the segatools-chusan.7z so you can use either for that.

I'm unable to get the chusanhook.7z chusanhooks to work, so I'll remove those, my apologies. 

Checking DLL setups the chusanhooks found in segatools-chusan.7z will work for keyboard control, but trying to use a new I/O DLL like for a TASOLLER along side it causes the hang at "returning to JST time" that ZincTangent was experiencing. 

Since the ones found in 手台設定\chusanio work for keyboard input as well as custom inject DLLs defined in the newio keys I'll update the guide to use that for all but the Brokenithum-Evolved client since it has it's own hook.

So 

4 hours ago, ZincTangent said:

So I started from scratch and followed every step but still the 6401 appeared again. . . What should I do : (

Try using the chusanhooks from the 手台設定\chusanio folder. I'll attach them here, make sure to just replace the two hooks. 

chusanhook_x86.dll chusanhook_x64.dll

Modifié par A7785371

Hi,

I was playing the game normally until I flashed custom fw to tasoller original fw (there's something I had to check on tasoller's fw) and back to custom fw again. I turned on the game as normal and then suddenly I got this error 'The application was unable to start correctly (0x00007b)'. So I wonder if anyone knows how to fix this error?

Note: The game does boot until the loading database part before it crashes.

Note II: The log mentioned something about AimeUnit - 'unitIndex' is out of range.

Thanks in advance!

error.JPG

error2.jpg

Update: Installing Visual C Runtime seems to solve the issue.

Modifié par zaz68

3 hours ago, A7785371 said:

1. If you are getting a new TASOLLER you may follow either steps A or B. Though I would recommend installing the CFW, the B steps, since that allows for the LEDs to respond and prevents you from accidentally typing when playing. Yes, for either using a keyboard directly (not sure if it's even reasonable to do so aside from testing) or a keyboard based controller it's steps A. So if you can see keys typed when you press a button on the controller you can follow the A steps.  

2. I'm not certain, I haven't run into that one. I do know the post you're referring to. Could you provide a copy of your segatools.ini before the VHD and which version of Aqua you're using?

The inject_x86.exe and inject_x64.exe are the same on both the chusanhook.7z and the segatools-chusan.7z so you can use either for that.

I'm unable to get the chusanhook.7z chusanhooks to work, so I'll remove those, my apologies. 

Checking DLL setups the chusanhooks found in segatools-chusan.7z will work for keyboard control, but trying to use a new I/O DLL like for a TASOLLER along side it causes the hang at "returning to JST time" that ZincTangent was experiencing. 

Since the ones found in 手台設定\chusanio work for keyboard input as well as custom inject DLLs defined in the newio keys I'll update the guide to use that for all but the Brokenithum-Evolved client since it has it's own hook.

So 

Try using the chusanhooks from the 手台設定\chusanio folder. I'll attach them here, make sure to just replace the two hooks. 

chusanhook_x86.dll 84.5 kB · 0 downloads chusanhook_x64.dll 102.5 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks.

So ive probably just follow the edited guide that you made by using both inject files from segatools-chusan and the chusanhooks from 手台設定\chusanio folder, or use chusanhooks from segatools-chusan?

I will try to use step B for this guide and if for some matter it stuck on Checking AIME Server from using VHD.

Im using aqua version 0.0.31 based from the extracted files.. will change it to latest aqua version once the version 0.0.31 completely works as Ive also encounted the same problem of having UnitIndex out of range.

15 minutes ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Thanks.

So ive probably just follow the edited guide that you made by using both inject files from segatools-chusan and the chusanhooks from 手台設定\chusanio folder, or use chusanhooks from segatools-chusan?

I will try to use step B for this guide and if for some matter it stuck on Checking AIME Server from using VHD.

Im using aqua version 0.0.31 based from the extracted files.. will change it to latest aqua version once the version 0.0.31 completely works as Ive also encounted the same problem of having UnitIndex out of range.

Yes use the chusanhooks from 手台設定\chusanio. I'd recommend updating Aqua especially if you've added new options. If you're still running into unitindex out of range toss a copy of the text output of the cmd window either on pastebin or here. It seems taking a screenshot of it and uploading/embedding that compresses it to unreadability. 

16 hours ago, A7785371 said:

So 

chusanhook_x86.dll 84.5 kB · 2 downloads chusanhook_x64.dll 102.5 kB · 2 downloads

Problem solved!I replaced both the chusanhook files and the inject files from the segatools-chusan package in the top post and the game got to run smoothly.Thank you for all the help and guidance.

17 hours ago, A7785371 said:

Yes use the chusanhooks from 手台設定\chusanio. I'd recommend updating Aqua especially if you've added new options. If you're still running into unitindex out of range toss a copy of the text output of the cmd window either on pastebin or here. It seems taking a screenshot of it and uploading/embedding that compresses it to unreadability. 

Update on this attempt:

Im using both step A & B.  After using both inject files from segatools-chusan and chusanhooks from 手台設定\chusanio and also tried using both inject files and chusanhook from segatools-chusan there still unitIndex out of range:

Logic exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp
Line: 85
Function: const class amdaemon::AimeUnit &__thiscall amdaemon::Aime::getUnit(unsigned int) const
Stack:
[0x00000000004365eb] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:D:\Chunithm New+\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x0000000000f6f6e5] boost::serialization::singleton<std::set<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *,boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster_compare,std::allocator<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *> > >::is_destroyed @ <unknown file>:D:\Chunithm New+\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Ive tried to use VHD but it still stuck on AIME SERVER CHECKING ( cause of this when check was timezone error or something )
picture post below

AIME SERVER.png

Modifié par Fr0stz998

20 minutes ago, ZincTangent said:

There have been new problems: When it comes to charts for higher levels,like level 13 or 13+,the chart lags every few second but the game app isn' t. I think it' s the charts that is lagging but I don' t know what to do to solve it. . . 

teaGfx DirectX Release 2022-11-11 00-29-59_Trim_Trim.zipIt kinda look like this

32 minutes ago, ZincTangent said:

I've had some frame drops as well, but mostly on more dense charts like you're saying. Usually I'm streaming to Discord or otherwise using the GPU for other things at the same time. So I think it's just that since the game is designed to be the only thing running in a Windows install that has given it all of it's resources to it the game is less optimized. If you have anything else using system resources, GPU, or otherwise rendering you could see about closing it and if the frame drops are still there.

As noted here on Sega NU MCSS has been setup to divert more resources to the game. So if you want to try turning it on while playing then turning it off after so you can actually use Windows that is an option. 

But as far as I can tell it's just good 'ol lag. 

1 hour ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Update on this attempt:

Im using Step B.  After using both inject files and chusanhooks from 手台設定\chusanio, there still unitIndex out of range:

Logic exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp
Line: 85
Function: const class amdaemon::AimeUnit &__thiscall amdaemon::Aime::getUnit(unsigned int) const
Stack:
[0x00000000004365eb] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:D:\Chunithm New+\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x0000000000f6f6e5] boost::serialization::singleton<std::set<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *,boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster_compare,std::allocator<boost::serialization::void_cast_detail::void_caster const *> > >::is_destroyed @ <unknown file>:D:\Chunithm New+\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Ive tried to use VHD but it still stuck on AIME SERVER CHECKING
picture post below

Tried with using both inject and chusanhook files from segatools-chusan, still giving the same error unitIndex out of range

AIME SERVER.png

Try removing the + from the folder name. Could be causing some parsing issues. If that doesn't work I'll take a closer look into the source of that error.