Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

On 10/9/2022 at 12:22 AM, Konbo said:

I wrote a script to convert some of the old events to the new plus format. There is a total of 36 events.

Nice, thank you for this, if you're ever bored feel free to explain what you did here with respect to the conversion methodology or sharing your scripts, I wouldn't mind building off them!

On 11/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, chusanApp said:

A900 - new plus backport

I can't seem to find this listed in the page specified, is this still available?

1 hour ago, qwe77441 said:

When I add A092 to the Option folder(ver. new+/2.05), wacca song no sound  while  preview or playing ( except for EDEN),

I  find  that only cueFile002385(music2385.acb)  between  A092.rar and  A092_for_plost_or_earlier_intal.rar is different (Encry/ decrypt difference?  ) in cueFile .expect EDEN in A092.rar , other songs not fit for  new+/2.05 .

Can you fix it and reupload A092.rar for new+/2.05 ? thank you .

(I am not good at English ,  sorry)

https://www.filemail.com/d/anxxdffclguueek

here is a re up of the fix that someone just uploaded for a092 then decided to delete.  Cheers.

I noticed that there are new options files in the link of first post (not just wacca ones, contains A100 and A101), I assume those are from international ver.

I tried to put those in the japan 2.5.0 ver and change the data.conf in the options to force them appear on this version, while those songs does appear in the game all music are missing when playing them. Anyone have ideas on how to solve this? (or maybe I had to use the international verions / those file were corrupted?)

1 hour ago, Jisxc said:

and i need to reset every options and

my game also run as very fast speed in select options 

Is the game folder or are files read only ?
Right click, properties of folder / file, uncheck read only

I assume you got a NVIDIA GPU
https://www.theouterhaven.net/2021/07/how-to-enable-frame-rate-limit-for-nvidia-gpus/

16 hours ago, 1134393 said:

help me

You try to start the game . exe directly, you need a loader and configure its config file correctly (network settings)

Sega Tools 

Il y a 1 heure, petje a dit :

ゲームを開始しようとします。 exe を直接実行するには、ローダーが必要であり、その構成ファイルを正しく構成します (ネットワーク設定)

セガツールズ 

What do I do after downloading?

Modifié par 1134393

Hello, I've been trying to get this to work for 2 whole days now and I'm posting here as a final attempt at getting this to work.

I'll give the whole rundown as to what's been happening,
I followed the guide on page 17, but the guide is made specifically for people with Taosoller controllers which I don't have. So I read up on possible workarounds for the 6401 error I keep getting and one person farther down the thread said that they took a clean install of the game without all of the fancy Taosoller stuff and that worked for them. So I tried that, adding in all of the files from Sega tools, and injecting in some files from the other version to get it up and running however, no matter what I did I got a 0800 error. However just before that error displays on the page where it displays all of the all net and i/o info with in a list, the whole list says bad. I then tried to fix that but now I can't even get the game to boot anymore as it just gets stuck at this screen.image.png.22cd2e97dbb005315b550436f2681bb0.png

Tldr; I have been trouble shooting for 2 days and now have 3 different errors 6401 from the guide on page 17, 0800 from my first attempt by myself, and now the crash shown above.

If there is a way to still use the guide from page 17 with Brokenithm (the "controller" I'm using) Then that would be amazing. Any help is very appreciated

PS: I have already tried changing my screen resolution and refresh rate with no change to the 6400 error. (I have a 144hz screen on my laptop that can also go down to 60hz)

Modifié par waller3000
6400 -> 6401

When using the keyboard the game can proceed, but when the TASOLLER is connected the sensor does not respond.
done:
1.Apply CFW (手台設定),and use FW for AMDCPU
2. build & copy chuniio.dll (https://github.com/caxerx/chuniio_tasoller_new)

Is this caused by the warning mark in I say NYA-O?
What else should I do?

Il y a 2 heures, swaphong a dit :

您好,我購買了 TASOLLER 控制器,但它無法識別我在 segatools.ini 中設置的新鍵綁定,我該如何解決?

You can refer to the previous content for a solution
If you are playing the later version of NEW, your TASOLLER controller must be upgraded to the latest firmware version before it can be used. 
You can refer to the tutorial of the control organ netizens. After updating, you need to use the modified corresponding software to use your controller normally.
Modifié par STAGE

Plz help

its weird. i use a laptop computer to connect in display screen 

that screen refresh rate upper limit is only 60hz

when i set segatools gpio in 60hz

my controller has an input delay

when i set gpio in 120hz

my game will run as fast speed in select options but input delay will disappear(maybe its just reduce) what should i do please help me orz

On 10/31/2022 at 8:04 AM, John78947324 said:

When using the keyboard the game can proceed, but when the TASOLLER is connected the sensor does not respond.
done:
1.Apply CFW (手台設定),and use FW for AMDCPU
2. build & copy chuniio.dll (https://github.com/caxerx/chuniio_tasoller_new)

Is this caused by the warning mark in I say NYA-O?
What else should I do?

Since you've already updated the firmware it should just be moving the correct DLLs and updating the segatools.ini.

I'm not sure if it is needed since I did test a lot of options myself but for the warning mark with I say NYA-O head to 手台設定 and launch zadig-2.7.exe with the TASOLLER connected normally (not in FW update) then hit install. 

If you've updated start.bat to merge from two segatools.ini (segatools_32.ini and segatools_64.ini) as well as launch usb-server.exe you can revert it to the default. I'll provide it below for convenience.

@echo off
cd /d %~dp0

start inject_x64.exe -d -k chusanhook_x64.dll amdaemon.exe -f -c config_common.json -c config_server.json -c config_client.json -c config_sp.json -c config_cvt.json
inject_x86.exe -d -k chusanhook_x86.dll chusanApp.exe 

taskkill /f /im amdaemon.exe > nul 2>&1

echo.
echo Game processes have terminated
pause

Head to https://dev.s-ul.net/akiroz/chuniio-tasoller/-/releases which is linked on the first page, or you can download the two .DLLs on the first page for a slightly older release.

Move chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to your bin folder, then update your segatools.ini's [newio86], [newio64], and [chuniio] accordingly. Example below.

[newio86]
path=chuniio_tasoller.dll

[newio64]
path=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll

[chuniio]
;; Uncomment for Chunithm NEW
chusan=1

Then it should be as easy as just launching the game, if you see the LEDs turn off from being rainbow as you launch then it means you should be good to go. 

Modifié par A7785371

On 10/30/2022 at 10:39 AM, waller3000 said:

Hello, I've been trying to get this to work for 2 whole days now and I'm posting here as a final attempt at getting this to work.

I'll give the whole rundown as to what's been happening,
I followed the guide on page 17, but the guide is made specifically for people with Taosoller controllers which I don't have. So I read up on possible workarounds for the 6401 error I keep getting and one person farther down the thread said that they took a clean install of the game without all of the fancy Taosoller stuff and that worked for them. So I tried that, adding in all of the files from Sega tools, and injecting in some files from the other version to get it up and running however, no matter what I did I got a 0800 error. However just before that error displays on the page where it displays all of the all net and i/o info with in a list, the whole list says bad. I then tried to fix that but now I can't even get the game to boot anymore as it just gets stuck at this screen.image.png.22cd2e97dbb005315b550436f2681bb0.png

Tldr; I have been trouble shooting for 2 days and now have 3 different errors 6401 from the guide on page 17, 0800 from my first attempt by myself, and now the crash shown above.

If there is a way to still use the guide from page 17 with Brokenithm (the "controller" I'm using) Then that would be amazing. Any help is very appreciated

PS: I have already tried changing my screen resolution and refresh rate with no change to the 6400 error. (I have a 144hz screen on my laptop that can also go down to 60hz)

So what I suggest is... The guide on page 17 is still useful even without Taosoller! Just do everything that is availalbe to you without the controller and I managed to make it work :) The steps that you can only do with Taosoller is the steps required to make the Taosoller work anyways I believe.  However I must "replace the "both chusanhook files, both inject files" with the ones in segatools-chusan.rar found in the main post, not the ones from chusanhook.rar. (which is also in the main post)". That fixed the 6401 error. Hope this helps!

Le 04/11/2022 à 02:23, A7785371 a dit :

Since you've already updated the firmware it should just be moving the correct DLLs and updating the segatools.ini.

I'm not sure if it is needed since I did test a lot of options myself but for the warning mark with I say NYA-O head to 手台設定 and launch zadig-2.7.exe with the TASOLLER connected normally (not in FW update) then hit install. 

If you've updated start.bat to merge from two segatools.ini (segatools_32.ini and segatools_64.ini) as well as launch usb-server.exe you can revert it to the default. I'll provide it below for convenience.

@echo off
cd /d %~dp0

start inject_x64.exe -d -k chusanhook_x64.dll amdaemon.exe -f -c config_common.json -c config_server.json -c config_client.json -c config_sp.json -c config_cvt.json
inject_x86.exe -d -k chusanhook_x86.dll chusanApp.exe 

taskkill /f /im amdaemon.exe > nul 2>&1

echo.
echo Game processes have terminated
pause

Head to https://dev.s-ul.net/akiroz/chuniio-tasoller/-/releases which is linked on the first page, or you can download the two .DLLs on the first page for a slightly older release.

Move chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to your bin folder, then update your segatools.ini's [newio86], [newio64], and [chuniio] accordingly. Example below.

[newio86]

[newio64]

[chuniio]
;; Uncomment for Chunithm NEW
chusan=1

Then it should be as easy as just launching the game, if you see the LEDs turn off from being rainbow as you launch then it means you should be good to go. 

Thanks, it works now!
The input lag is gone and it's great.

6 hours ago, ASWERT said:

Hi. I'm trying to play CHUNITHM NEW!! PLUS. But it doesn't work because of an error.

image.png.350ff20a3ccb12dc7a9cec62f90ee503.png

How shoud I fix this problem? Please give me some advice.

I use this as a reference. I live in Japan, But I use an English environment of Windows.

Can you provide your start.bat and segatools.ini for reference? Seems like either the dll is bad/missing, or it doesn't have permissions for injection.

What controller are you using? Tasoller, brokenithum iOS, or brokenithum Andriod?  

Il y a 1 heure, A7785371 a dit :

Can you provide your start.bat and segatools.ini for reference? Seems like either the dll is bad/missing, or it doesn't have permissions for injection.

What controller are you using? Tasoller, brokenithum iOS, or brokenithum Andriod?  

I'm using slidershim-v0.4.3. and these files: chusanhook_x64.dll  chusanhook_x86.dllsegatools.inistart.bat.

Modifié par ASWERT

4 minutes ago, ASWERT said:

I also tried this, but an error occurs.  What should I do? Should I give up?

Maybe antivirus preventing DLL injection? You can try to turn off any anti virus you have but that's all I've got from checking about other similar errors. Since this is happening in the inject.exe's springboard.

il y a 3 minutes, A7785371 a dit :

Maybe antivirus preventing DLL injection? You can try to turn off any anti virus you have but that's all I've got from checking about other similar errors. Since this is happening in the inject.exe's springboard.

image.png.0b83eabc7fbc1b9fdf53f874ce269710.png

I checked protection history of Windows Security on Windows 11 Pro, but there are nothing. I will try to turn off Windows Security.

Modifié par ASWERT

il y a 24 minutes, A7785371 a dit :

I could solve this problem. But I can't watch the game window.

image.png.52a3ddfac5340be38d6e80a17c4b2f04.png

image.png

Modifié par ASWERT

19 minutes ago, ASWERT said:

There was no change.

Alright so keep the original segatools.ini with no [newio86] and [newio64] sections and with the [slider] and [ir] sections filled.

Move the chusanhooks from the New Plus\手台設定\chusanio folder. Again uploaded for convenience.  

chusanhook_x86.dll chusanhook_x64.dll