Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

6 hours ago, nikoniko said:

1888360843_.PNG.5cf90d8ad3a32ef20ed4df3556526c5b.PNGI refer to the tutorial. The aqua server is OK, but I get this prompt after clicking start.bat. How can I solve this problem

What I can suggest now is to make sure the chusanapp is properly patched, and try to replace the "both chusanhook files, both inject files" with the ones in segatools-chusan.rar found in the main post, not the ones from chusanhook.rar. (which is also in the main post)

Il y a 2 heures, Ichido a dit :

我现在可以建议的是确保 chusanapp 已正确修补,并尝试将“两个 chusanhook 文件,两个注入文件”替换为主帖子中的 segatools-chusan.rar 中的文件,而不是来自 chusanhook 的文件。 rar。(这也在主帖中)

First of all, thank you very much for your help. I solved this problem after trying, but a new problem has arisen. I think the resource package I downloaded may be damaged1804824645_2.PNG.80a9277f7c54a84ad621e5f733171114.PNG

36 minutes ago, matoi said:

Are you touching the tasoller or keyboard?

Nope.  I wasn't touching it

EDIT :  Well I tried changing out a few files since I think I forgot it, now I'm running to error 6401 about something I/ O drivers? 

image.png.18be2e66d67733643b8d4e5ede09529b.png

So if I used the inject and chusanhook files in the segatools-chusan zip I get the error where there's something obstructing my tasoller, If I use the chusan one like the tutorial I get that error

Modifié par binh

hace 48 minutos, binh dijo:

Nope.  I wasn't touching it

EDIT :  Well I tried changing out a few files since I think I forgot it, now I'm running to error 6401 about something I/ O drivers? 

image.png.18be2e66d67733643b8d4e5ede09529b.png

So if I used the inject and chusanhook files in the segatools-chusan zip I get the error where there's something obstructing my tasoller, If I use the chusan one like the tutorial I get that error

For ERROR 6401 

Be sure that your screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 , sometimes we asume it is so double check.

Also if you are using more than 1 monitor be sure that the monitor that displays the game is your main display.

1 hour ago, Zhoul155 said:

For ERROR 6401 

Be sure that your screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 , sometimes we asume it is so double check.

Also if you are using more than 1 monitor be sure that the monitor that displays the game is your main display.

Ohh, turns out my monitor wasn't at 60Hz, Thank you!

Also, my All. net authorization always seems to be bad, and so I can't  seem to log in, any way to fix this? 

NVM, I got it working by switching to the aime.msn.moe server instead of using my IP

Modifié par binh

hm I think I might need a detailed instruction on how to get the CFW tasoller to work. I have it in the CFW, and tried copying the stuff in the 手台設定 + the chuniio_tasoller ones in the main thread with a segatools location pointing to it. But it doesn't seem to be working.

I tried using the no custom firmware in the page 17 walkthrough as well, but the air notes doesn't seem to work

Modifié par binh

using google translate
I found that someone posted a video of knight rider on a video site, and there was a WACCA linkage event, but I didn't see it. Do I need to install any opt? ask for answers

---------------

正在使用谷歌翻译
我发现有人在哔哩哔哩发布了knight rider的视频,并有WACCA联动事件,但我却并未看到,是我需要打什么opt吗?求解答

Modifié par Claury

hace 7 minutos, KSVKORD dijo:

image.png.68c7e690c0ad8b0136c4b6bd13e0d3a3.png

Does any one knows how to solve this? I keep stuck on this page and'ENTER' button doesn't help

It says Due maintenance the plays have ended. 

So you could try to change the hour of your PC if you connect through aqua  and your IP, try advancing 12 hrs.

Just now, Zhoul155 said:

It says Due maintenance the plays have ended. 

So you could try to change the hour of your PC if you connect through aqua  and your IP, try advancing 12 hrs.

Thank u so much! Just entered successfully.

Sry ive got one more problem. I can't use 'ENTER' key to scan my card, which mean i can only use guest mode. Do u know how to solve that?

On 9/21/2022 at 9:33 AM, HNN_RJJ said:

are there any option updates recently?

haven't been updated for a while 😥

Someone publicly revealed to a stream with 10k+ viewers that the game was leaked. Since then no more data has been uploaded. Nothing will probably show up for at least another year or 2 now

Le 23/09/2022 à 03:19, Cking543 a dit :

Someone publicly revealed to a stream with 10k+ viewers that the game was leaked. Since then no more data has been uploaded. Nothing will probably show up for at least another year or 2 now

Oh wait was it the gdq thing? I think I saw a screenshot somewhere but never found the actual footage.

Kind of interesting though it only affects chunithm leaks, I thought most leaks are from same source. And seems there are only 1 source for this however.

15 hours ago, lellpls said:

I'm new to emulating arcade games, is there a tutorial on how to run chunithm on pc?

There's a guide on page 17 but I couldn't get it to work on my machine.

I did follow that but the game just immediately crash for me. I'm not sure what I did wrong. Aqua starts up fine and shows 3 OK. I also ran start.bat in bin folder as admin. All the game do is popup a black box briefly and then crash. Any idea of what I might have missed? Also I did try the Direct X repair thing, it identify a bunch of C++ redist is not OK, I do what it said and let it try to fix it, it got one right but the rest are still in red. All direct X are fine thou. Tried setting my monitor to 1920x1080 120hz is also not working (I have two 2K 165hz monitors), switch cvt mode on/off doesn't help.

I don't have the controller yet want to make sure first that the game works before I buy it. I also did try the chusanio_keyboard.zip somewhere in this topic and it doesn't work too.

At this point I tried so many things and so many files from various place in this topic that I already lost track of what I tried. Does someone has any clue of where to look next? Thanks

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. (Sega ALLS)

I wrote a script to convert some of the old events to the new plus format. There is a total of 36 events.

Follow instructions for the omnipack from an earlier post, and then put the A999 folder in the options folder. I have been playing through a few events, and everything is working. Progress is being saved properly in Aqua (using v0.31)

I am new to how chunithm game files works, so use at your own risk

A999.zip

7 minutes ago, OraimuDesR said:

You go very fast to ask HAHA

P.S there are high chances that it will never leak for various things

Yeah I feel like it will never leak.... However I was fast to ask simply cuz new+ leaked 2 weeks before announcement lmao.

Modifié par AlucardTheGamer