Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

I found the way to solve the issue that crashes at Aime 100 or Aime 0 and the error says unitIndex is out of range.

first, open the error log located in appdata (this folder is created by segatools) then check the [File].

you will see the value of File in the error like:

"D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdaemon\src\Aime.cpp".

second, insert your usb memory or mount a virtual disk and the drive must be the same as the File drive you just checked. so in this case the drive must be booted as "D".

third, copy amfs, appdata folders to usb drive, and set these path in segatools.ini.

forth, open config_sp.json and set "enable" in "aime" to true (if the value if false. this value is true as default).

run start.bat.

Edit:

virtual disk also works, and you don't have to copy option folder.

Modifié par monamina

On 4/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, mmm7 said:

ok I finally got everything working, will attempt to write a guide here with steps to take starting from scratch, this is exactly what I did.

my setup:

75ghz 2k monitor + tasoller on stock 2.0 firmware (set to 32key, it functions like a keyboard)

note: I am aware there is other ways to set up the controls with tasoller, I chose to stick with the stock 2.0 firmware and not install a custom firmware, if you wish to use a custom firmware the instructions here will not work for you

1. download the entire pack found in this comment: 

2. update your Java to v11 or later, update directX and C++ package (you most likely dont need to do this step, but if you get errors try this first)

3. download aqua 0.0.31 (you can find the link on this forum somewhere)

3. in config/application.properties in aqua, for `allnet.server.host` (should be line 14), set that equal to your own IP, (type `ipconfig` in a cmd prompt to find it), leave everything else default

4. in the chunithm download bin folder, edit your segatools.ini, following the instructions in the file, make sure you properly set the following: amfs, option, appdata, dns (use the ip you used above)

set windows=1 and framed=0

for [io3] change them to something else so they dont conflict with your tasoller, I used:, they are F1 F2 and F3

test=0x70
service=0x71
coin=0x72

enable fps120 and cvtmode, set them to 1, [aime] should be aimePath=DEVICE\aime.txt

now paste this in below 

[slider]
cell32=0x31
cell31=0x41
cell30=0x51
cell29=0x5A
cell28=0x32
cell27=0x53
cell26=0x57
cell25=0x58
cell24=0x33
cell23=0x44
cell22=0x45
cell21=0x43
cell20=0x34
cell19=0x46
cell18=0x52
cell17=0x56
cell16=0x35
cell15=0x47
cell14=0x54
cell13=0x42
cell12=0x36
cell11=0x48
cell10=0x59
cell9=0x4E
cell8=0x37
cell7=0x4A
cell6=0x55
cell5=0x4D
cell4=0x38
cell3=0x4B
cell2=0x49
cell1=0xBC

[ir]
ir6=0xdd
ir5=0xdb
ir1=0xbe
ir2=0xbf
ir3=0xba
ir4=0xde

and get rid of [newio86] [newio64]

5. in your DEVICE folder, create a new file called aime.txt, in the file type in 20 random numbers

6. in your chunithm folder, find the "ChunithmNEW plus tools" folder, open the webpage, find your chusanApp in your bin folder and drag it in, make sure all checkboxes are checked except "force 2 channel audio", save this file and overrwite the old one.

7. optionally add in additional data to your "option" folder, you can find a link somewhere in this topic.

8. the top post of this topic, download "chusanhook.7z", move the following files into your bin folder and overwrite(both chusanhook files, both inject files, dont move anything else)

9. make sure your monitor satisfies the following: 60hz, 1920x1080 res. (reduce them in display options if your monitor is higher refresh or res.)

10. download the converter this guy made: (otherwise the IR sensor, your hand hovering, will not work in the game)

11. run aqua (if not already), run the exe from above (yes its just a blank box), and then run your game with start.bat

ENJOY!

(yes the LED will error, you can just skip it, hold ENTER on your keyboard to start your aime card)

image.png.efc87db1aaf47c3e2e172c7a69ddcd7b.png

I followed the instructions on Page 17 and got into the game successfully with internet connection. But when I tried to swipe the card it said this on the picture. I used translation and it means "fails to read card". I am using aqua v0.0.31 and I have randomly entered 20-digit numbers in my DEVICE/aime.txt file. Is the problem related to the 20-digit number? Does anyone have a solution to this?

10 hours ago, tonyxtian said:

image.png.efc87db1aaf47c3e2e172c7a69ddcd7b.png

I followed the instructions on Page 17 and got into the game successfully with internet connection. But when I tried to swipe the card it said this on the picture. I used translation and it means "fails to read card". I am using aqua v0.0.31 and I have randomly entered 20-digit numbers in my DEVICE/aime.txt file. Is the problem related to the 20-digit number? Does anyone have a solution to this?

never seen this error before, I would say double check your aime.txt to make sure it's exactly 20 digits numbers and no trailing spaces, and that it's set properly in segatools too

How is this Chunithm NEW compared to Chunithm Paradise f.e? Is it easier to setup? Is this the international version in English? Is there any discord for this in case I need troubleshooting tips? Looking to get into this and get it working before I double down on a TASOLLER and with SUSPlayer basically being dead this seems like the best option. Any guidance is greatly appreciated, I am going to become bankrupt if I keep hitting my local arcade so often. 

12 hours ago, makan8 said:

How is this Chunithm NEW compared to Chunithm Paradise f.e? Is it easier to setup? Is this the international version in English? Is there any discord for this in case I need troubleshooting tips? Looking to get into this and get it working before I double down on a TASOLLER and with SUSPlayer basically being dead this seems like the best option. Any guidance is greatly appreciated, I am going to become bankrupt if I keep hitting my local arcade so often. 

I would say both are equally difficult to set up, this version is all Japanese tho it's probably not too hard to find an English patch somewhere.

check out the guide I wrote on page 17, I'm not aware of a discord group, people have been mostly just posting here for any issues.

2 hours ago, mmm7 said:

I would say both are equally difficult to set up, this version is all Japanese tho it's probably not too hard to find an English patch somewhere.

check out the guide I wrote on page 17, I'm not aware of a discord group, people have been mostly just posting here for any issues.

Would the english patcher from the old Chunithm Paradise thread still work with this Chunithm NEW dump? Aswell as the ticket unlock patcher..? Thank you for answering, hoping to get this setup with my tasoller when it arrives. How is the performance for Chunithm NEW with the tasoller? Can I do Master 13+ with it?

4 hours ago, makan8 said:

Would the english patcher from the old Chunithm Paradise thread still work with this Chunithm NEW dump? Aswell as the ticket unlock patcher..? Thank you for answering, hoping to get this setup with my tasoller when it arrives. How is the performance for Chunithm NEW with the tasoller? Can I do Master 13+ with it?

There's an english patch on the first post of this thread, I have that one on and it work pretty good. Not everything is translated, but it works well enough to get around!

I'm not the poster that you responded to, but my tasoller works great with Chunithm New Plus. I do not notice any input lag, and I'm sure that it'll work great for you as well. The only main thing is that the difference playing between the arcade cabinet and playing on your desk would be very different because of the distance of the screen to the controller, and also it'll feel different if you don't have a standing desk.

I got everything set up properly (for now until my Tasoller arrives, we'll see how that works). However after applying the Chunithm NEW PLUS option file I can no longer enter an Aime card it just forces me to play guest play. When I had Chunithm NEW!! I could hold enter but that doesn't seem to work with Chunithm NEW PLUS. Is there any way to swipe card in NEW PLUS or is that not working yet?

6 hours ago, makan8 said:

I got everything set up properly (for now until my Tasoller arrives, we'll see how that works). However after applying the Chunithm NEW PLUS option file I can no longer enter an Aime card it just forces me to play guest play. When I had Chunithm NEW!! I could hold enter but that doesn't seem to work with Chunithm NEW PLUS. Is there any way to swipe card in NEW PLUS or is that not working yet?

You can find the download for the newest version of aqua right here.

Once you update to the newest version, it should work again.

On 4/15/2022 at 4:26 AM, chunithm PC said:

I don't want to rehost an options folder because people on here are picky about rehosting other's files.

You can find nearly all options files on the main post of this topic, but you need two separate programs:

1. If you live in the US, download a VPN. I use ProtonVPN as it has several servers that you can choose from, and it allows you to skip the 2 hour wait between downloads as long as you switch servers in the VPN every download.

2. For you to extract the Options VHDs, you need to download 7-zip and download a VHD extraction extension for it.

I hope that this has helped.

15 hours ago, yiukaiyau520 said:

My game (Chunithm new plus) 's sounds only work on head phone (USB) and doesn't work on my speaker(3.5mm cable), how to make the sound come out from my speaker?

This seems to be a windows issue? Have you checked what your default audio output is?

On an unrelated note, are we ever going to be able to download a newer version of Chunithm New Plus, or are we going to be stuck with the version that we have indefinitely?

They've been releasing new outfits for Chuni, and I'm sure new songs too, and was wondering if we'll eventually be able to get them.

Modifié par bakaaa
Included other response

4 hours ago, bakaaa said:

You can find the download for the newest version of aqua right here.

Once you update to the newest version, it should work again.

I don't want to rehost an options folder because people on here are picky about rehosting other's files.

You can find nearly all options files on the main post of this topic, but you need two separate programs:

1. If you live in the US, download a VPN. I use ProtonVPN as it has several servers that you can choose from, and it allows you to skip the 2 hour wait between downloads as long as you switch servers in the VPN every download.

2. For you to extract the Options VHDs, you need to download 7-zip and download a VHD extraction extension for it.

I hope that this has helped.

This seems to be a windows issue? Have you checked what your default audio output is?

On an unrelated note, are we ever going to be able to download a newer version of Chunithm New Plus, or are we going to be stuck with the version that we have indefinitely?

They've been releasing new outfits for Chuni, and I'm sure new songs too, and was wondering if we'll eventually be able to get them.

I have been able to download option files and extract the contents of the VHD file with the 7zip extension. What do I do now? Do I take the content from the .vhd and create a folder named "A111" (for example) and then just place that into the "options" folder in Chunithm? No more modification after that?

19 hours ago, makan8 said:

I have been able to download option files and extract the contents of the VHD file with the 7zip extension. What do I do now? Do I take the content from the .vhd and create a folder named "A111" (for example) and then just place that into the "options" folder in Chunithm? No more modification after that?

Yes, you just need to put it in the options folder.

I added a TON of options (see image) but it didn' t add a single song or event in the actual game when I booted up New+. In fact it made a bunch of song jackets empty (basically having completely empty entries in the songlist but still hearing the music from them) and these couldnt be selected or played 😞

After removing all of these options the songs returned to the songlist and became playable again...  these option files were extracted from the .vhd file linked on the top page and the LOST PARADISE dump.  I copied all the file to AXXX files and gave them the same name as what they were named originally.  Do i need to give them new and unique names so they dont take the space from something else?

chunithm options.png

il y a 1 minute, chunithm PC a dit :

Also is there any way to add tickets like Map 4x progress tickets, master tickets and world's end tickets?

you need make 

Le 29/07/2022 à 01:38, makan8 a dit :

I added a TON of options (see image) but it didn' t add a single song or event in the actual game when I booted up New+. In fact it made a bunch of song jackets empty (basically having completely empty entries in the songlist but still hearing the music from them) and these couldnt be selected or played 😞

After removing all of these options the songs returned to the songlist and became playable again...  these option files were extracted from the .vhd file linked on the top page and the LOST PARADISE dump.  I copied all the file to AXXX files and gave them the same name as what they were named originally.  Do i need to give them new and unique names so they dont take the space from something else?

chunithm options.png

this is for LOST PARADISE not new 

Il y a 12 heures, ilovesega a dit :

Can someone please give me a link with the A900 files.

A900 is LOST PARADISE opt for new mabey try make

2 hours ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

Does anyone know why the chuni opts stopped? We're currently 3months behind Seems unusual for leaks to be dead for this long.

Seems like our only sources got mad that the leaks were put up somewhere else?

Maybe I can get the ball rolling on something else. I saw this on the Chunithm Amazon thread:

and I was wondering if we could get this working on New Plus as well.

This was on the fifteenth page of the Amazon thread:

On 2/10/2021 at 8:47 PM, JeyEmill said:

So I got the LED Lights working thanks to mike-T for providing the necessary files. Here's how it looks on my end. 

vlcsnap-2021-03-11-13h40m54s530.png.d9811aacf2628e063ff78c6e9888e028.png

So apparently you need to add some files into the game's directory and install a Tasoller Update that's different from the one that's on the dj-dao website. I compiled the files needed to get this to work and made a simple guide to set it up. 

https://mega.nz/file/6k9BCAaK#7bHhicPsaPN4dczB9pI1Gk6Gex5wRgjGVL0rZyGvkF8

Special thanks to @mike-T for providing the files. I just compiled them and made the guide.

Note: the 4th step is the last step, I kinda forgot to add an ending in the guide but after that step, you're ready to play. Also when you start the game, you will still get the LED BAD error at the beginning, just ignore it and start the game like normal.

Note 2: This works for Crystal and Paradise as well.

Note 3: If this does not work for you after updating the Tasoller and you just want to play without the LEDs, you can revert back to the original version from here: https://www.dj-dao.com/en/support/10.html

I downloaded the files but "chuniio.dll" doesn't exist in New Plus.

Anyone have any ideas?

Modifié par bakaaa

6 hours ago, oharapay said:

I'm new to this, are there any instructions anywhere on how to install it?

You can use the guide on page 17, here:

On 4/1/2022 at 11:12 PM, mmm7 said:

ok I finally got everything working, will attempt to write a guide here with steps to take starting from scratch, this is exactly what I did.

my setup:

75ghz 2k monitor + tasoller on stock 2.0 firmware (set to 32key, it functions like a keyboard)

note: I am aware there is other ways to set up the controls with tasoller, I chose to stick with the stock 2.0 firmware and not install a custom firmware, if you wish to use a custom firmware the instructions here will not work for you

1. download the entire pack found in this comment: 

2. update your Java to v11 or later, update directX and C++ package (you most likely dont need to do this step, but if you get errors try this first)

3. download aqua 0.0.31 (you can find the link on this forum somewhere)

3. in config/application.properties in aqua, for `allnet.server.host` (should be line 14), set that equal to your own IP, (type `ipconfig` in a cmd prompt to find it), leave everything else default

4. in the chunithm download bin folder, edit your segatools.ini, following the instructions in the file, make sure you properly set the following: amfs, option, appdata, dns (use the ip you used above)

set windows=1 and framed=0

for [io3] change them to something else so they dont conflict with your tasoller, I used:, they are F1 F2 and F3

test=0x70
service=0x71
coin=0x72

enable fps120 and cvtmode, set them to 1, [aime] should be aimePath=DEVICE\aime.txt

now paste this in below 

[slider]
cell32=0x31
cell31=0x41
cell30=0x51
cell29=0x5A
cell28=0x32
cell27=0x53
cell26=0x57
cell25=0x58
cell24=0x33
cell23=0x44
cell22=0x45
cell21=0x43
cell20=0x34
cell19=0x46
cell18=0x52
cell17=0x56
cell16=0x35
cell15=0x47
cell14=0x54
cell13=0x42
cell12=0x36
cell11=0x48
cell10=0x59
cell9=0x4E
cell8=0x37
cell7=0x4A
cell6=0x55
cell5=0x4D
cell4=0x38
cell3=0x4B
cell2=0x49
cell1=0xBC

[ir]
ir6=0xdd
ir5=0xdb
ir1=0xbe
ir2=0xbf
ir3=0xba
ir4=0xde

and get rid of [newio86] [newio64]

5. in your DEVICE folder, create a new file called aime.txt, in the file type in 20 random numbers

6. in your chunithm folder, find the "ChunithmNEW plus tools" folder, open the webpage, find your chusanApp in your bin folder and drag it in, make sure all checkboxes are checked except "force 2 channel audio", save this file and overrwite the old one.

7. optionally add in additional data to your "option" folder, you can find a link somewhere in this topic.

8. the top post of this topic, download "chusanhook.7z", move the following files into your bin folder and overwrite(both chusanhook files, both inject files, dont move anything else)

9. make sure your monitor satisfies the following: 60hz, 1920x1080 res. (reduce them in display options if your monitor is higher refresh or res.)

10. download the converter this guy made: (otherwise the IR sensor, your hand hovering, will not work in the game)

11. run aqua (if not already), run the exe from above (yes its just a blank box), and then run your game with start.bat

ENJOY!

(yes the LED will error, you can just skip it, hold ENTER on your keyboard to start your aime card)

On 8/2/2022 at 9:08 PM, hybir said:

I updated my Tasoller with customer firmware during the Paradise days, moving to New Plus still kept the LED functionality without needing to change anything, just needed the usual Tasoller compatible files for New Plus.

I recently bought my Tasoller, so it has firmware 2.0, I'm scared that if I install the custom firmware, it'll overwrite the 2.0 firmware and I would have to get the UART burning cable.

2 hours ago, bakaaa said:

I recently bought my Tasoller, so it has firmware 2.0, I'm scared that if I install the custom firmware, it'll overwrite the 2.0 firmware and I would have to get the UART burning cable.

I used the UART cable to install the CFW so I'm pretty sure you would still need it if you wanted to go ahead. The downside is that the Tasoller no longer functions for any other games so you lose that advantage just for colourful aesthetics, I just did it since I was making a cabinet just for Chunithm.

hace 11 horas, bakaaa dijo:

Is possible play without Tasoller? 

I have error 4105 ;S

8 hours ago, Guisado88 said:

Is possible play without Tasoller? 

I have error 4105 ;S

yeah you can play without Tasoller

I dont know about error 4105, does this help?

"If anyone is suffering from the same error, make sure the folder name contains non-English characters."

Modifié par mmm7

21 hours ago, bakaaa said:

In that guide you linked, there is a folder inside the chunithm folder called "手台設定" that has a guide as well as the chusnio dlls and other files for the CFW, just make sure to use the default newio fields instead of the keyboard ones in segatools. You don't need the UART cable, or need to worry about overwriting the base firmware. From when I was installing it, the CFW is for the host and LED FW, which can be done through the USB ports on the tasoller, and you can revert to the original FW for that anytime with no problems. It's only the touch firmware that is installed with the UART cable, which is not needed to install the CFW. The only issue I ran into was needing a different host FW for AMD cpus. 

Modifié par Vmundo

On 8/5/2022 at 6:34 AM, bakaaa said:

Thanks