Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, Duxing said:

every one can use this site to modify your chuni penguin skin and name plate

https://a11.hkt172.net

It is a WIP, if have any suggestion for the feature please reply me at this post

image.png.bf7f6adec42cc7d1ee58c0d75bdbdad1.png

image.png.e5fce73a29682209d74e24078405329f.png

Hi I love this!!! I was wondering if you will add  new+ options as well fix the firefox rendering for the nameplate. I have attached a screenshot below 😄screenshot.png.dbe26de987d8d04e0eec46d30033701e.png

Edit: How did you apply that geki chu mai staff plate I am not finding it it looks funny though haha

Modifié par AlucardTheGamer

11 hours ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

Hi I love this!!! I was wondering if you will add  new+ options as well fix the firefox rendering for the nameplate. I have attached a screenshot below 😄screenshot.png.dbe26de987d8d04e0eec46d30033701e.png

Edit: How did you apply that geki chu mai staff plate I am not finding it it looks funny though haha

Hello This is the developer.

I have just updated the data, please check if the nameplate is showing correctly.

There is a function for searching items in each drop down menu, so you can type and search for "ă‚Čă‚­ăƒăƒ„ă‚Šăƒžă‚€é–‹ç™șă‚čタッフ" directly.

4 hours ago, PZ8904 said:

Hello This is the developer.

I have just updated the data, please check if the nameplate is showing correctly.

There is a function for searching items in each drop down menu, so you can type and search for "ă‚Čă‚­ăƒăƒ„ă‚Šăƒžă‚€é–‹ç™șă‚čタッフ" directly.

screen.png.7928a66071c67e04c4117d1965922cf7.png

I can confirm it works now!! Thank you! Another cool idea:  there should be a way to preview voice lines for the system voice announcer, as well as having the ability to add / manage tickets / leveling characters

Modifié par AlucardTheGamer

Le 02/04/2022 à 13:12, mmm7 a dit :

ok 마ìčšë‚Ž ëȘšë“  êČƒìŽ 작동했슔니닀. ìČ˜ìŒë¶€í„° 시작하는 ë‹šêł„ì™€ 핚께 ì—Źêž°ì— 가읎드넌 ìž‘ì„±í•˜ë €êł  시도할 êČƒìž…ë‹ˆë‹€. 읎êČƒìŽ 바로 제가 한 음입니닀.

낮 섀정:

75ghz 2k ëȘšë‹ˆí„° + tasoller ìžŹêł  2.0 펌웚얎(32í‚€ëĄœ 섀정, í‚€ëłŽë“œìČ˜ëŸŒ 작동)

note: I am aware there is other ways to set up the controls with tasoller, I chose to stick with the stock 2.0 firmware and not install a custom firmware, if you wish to use a custom firmware the instructions here will not work for you

1. download the entire pack found in this comment: 

2. update your Java to v11 or later, update directX and C++ package (you most likely dont need to do this step, but if you get errors try this first)

3. download aqua 0.0.31 (you can find the link on this forum somewhere)

3. in config/application.properties in aqua, for `allnet.server.host` (should be line 14), set that equal to your own IP, (type `ipconfig` in a cmd prompt to find it), leave everything else default

4. chunithm ë‹€ìšŽëĄœë“œ bin 폎더에서 파음의 지ìčšì— 따띌 segatools.inië„Œ íŽžì§‘í•˜êł  amfs, option, appdata, dns(위에서 ì‚Źìš©í•œ IP ì‚Źìš©)ë„Œ ì˜Źë°”ë„ŽêȌ 섀정했는지 확읞합니닀.

ì°œ=1 및 프레임=0 섀정

[io3] 닀넞 êČƒìœŒëĄœ 변êČœí•˜ì—Ź tasoller와 충돌하지 ì•Šë„ëĄ 하Ʞ 위핎 닀음을 ì‚Źìš©í–ˆìŠ”ë‹ˆë‹€. F1 F2 및 F3

fps120 및 cvtmodeë„Œ í™œì„±í™”í•˜êł  1로 ì„€ì •í•˜êł  [aime]은 aimePath=DEVICE\aime.txtì—Źì•Œ 합니닀.

읎제 읎êČƒì„ 아래에 ë¶™ì—Ź ë„ŁìœŒì‹­ì‹œì˜€. 

[newio86] [newio64]ë„Œ 제거하십시였.

5. DEVICE 폎더에 aime.txt띌는 새 파음을 20개의 임의 ìˆ«ìžëĄœ 된 파음 í˜•ì‹ìœŒëĄœ 만듭니닀.

6. chunithm 폎더에서 "ChunithmNEW plus tools" 폎더넌 ì°Ÿì•„ ì›č페읎지넌 ì—Žêł  bin 폎더에서 chusanApp을 ì°Ÿì•„ 끌얎닀 ë†“êł  "force 2 channel audio"ë„Œ 제왞한 ëȘšë“  확읞란읎 선택되얎 있는지 í™•ìží•˜êł  읎 파음을 ì €ìž„í•˜êł  였래된 êČƒì„ ëźì–Ž 씁니닀.

7. ì„ íƒì ìœŒëĄœ "옔션" 폎더에 추가 데읎터넌 추가하멎 읎 항ëȘ©ì˜ 얎딘가에서 ë§íŹë„Œ 찟을 수 있슔니닀.

8. 읎 ìŁŒì œì˜ 맚 위 êČŒì‹œëŹŒ "chusanhook.7z"ë„Œ ë‹€ìšŽëĄœë“œí•˜êł  닀음 파음을 bin 폮더로 ìŽë™í•˜êł  ëźì–Žì”ë‹ˆë‹€(두 chusanhook 파음, 둘 ë‹€ 파음 삜입, 닀넞 êČƒì€ 읎동하지 않음)

9. ëȘšë‹ˆí„°ê°€ 60hz, 1920x1080 핎상도넌 ë§ŒìĄ±í•˜ëŠ”ì§€ 확읞하십시였. (ëȘšë‹ˆí„°ê°€ 더 높은 ìƒˆëĄœ êł ìčš ë˜ëŠ” 핎상도읞 êČœìš° 디슀플레읎 옔션에서 쀄읎십시였.)

10. 읎 ì‚ŹëžŒìŽ 만든 ëł€í™˜êž°ë„Œ ë‹€ìšŽëĄœë“œí•©ë‹ˆë‹€.

11. aqua(아직 없는 êČœìš°)ë„Œ ì‹€í–‰í•˜êł  위에서 exeë„Œ 싀행한 닀음(예, ëčˆ ìƒìžìž„) start.bat로 êČŒìž„ì„ 싀행합니닀.

슐êČš!

(예, LED에 였넘가 발생합니닀. 귞냄 걎너뛞 수 있슔니닀. í‚€ëłŽë“œì—ì„œ Enter 킀넌 눌러 Aime ìčŽë“œë„Œ 시작하섞요.)

If you follow the corresponding content, 6401 error occurs only on the Full screen.

Modifié par tmqkqz

15 hours ago, Shk said:

If you are playing for a long time during play, the operation can become very slow. Is there a workaround for this?

Do you mean the game becomes laggy after a couple of games?

I found that the game drains a lot of CPU power and keeps it fully powered... perhaps your CPU is too hot and it meets the throttling temperature. 

On 4/4/2022 at 12:25 PM, Shk said:

If you are playing for a long time during play, the operation can become very slow. Is there a workaround for this?

On 4/5/2022 at 4:00 AM, HNN_RJJ said:

Do you mean the game becomes laggy after a couple of games?

I found that the game drains a lot of CPU power and keeps it fully powered... perhaps your CPU is too hot and it meets the throttling temperature. 

I've noticed this happens as well.  Usually after about an hour of play on both my Intel based laptop and AMD based desktop.

Noticeable frame skips and lagging of notes during game play.  Only thing that fixes it is shutting the game down and restarting... which isn't too bad so long as you leave the aqua/minime process running. 

Temps usually look well within range too, but I'll try to get a proper log of everything to see if something is spiking or looking weird.

On 4/4/2022 at 12:08 PM, tmqkqz said:

If you follow the corresponding content, 6401 error occurs only on the Full screen.

Use the chusanhook and inject files from the segatools-chusan zip.  That will fix the 6401 error.

segatools-chusan.7z

Modifié par TurdHokage

On 4/1/2022 at 6:32 AM, chunithm PC said:

Press F1 to set your base machine

I'm having the same problem  æˆ‘é‡ćˆ°äș†ç›žćŒçš„é—źéą˜

I pressed F1 but couldn't enter test mode  我按䞋äș†F1äœ†æ˜Żćč¶äžèƒœèż›ć…„test mode 

And I don't have a tasoller  ä»„ćŠæˆ‘æČĄæœ‰tasoller 

thank  è°ąè°ą

On 3/29/2022 at 4:45 AM, sTo0z said:

Anyone have any luck with these yet? Happening to both NEW and NEW PLUS. I did have NEW working, but no longer...

error01.png.35d1a852295f4b80e5623c4616bec688.png

error02.png.8b2610d69b877882e3a5d85fb343cf1a.png

No idea how to link to proper images... 😄

bad english sry

i got the same problem on my 5600x win11 pc.then i reinstall win10.

the problem solved,i guess it's not the cpu problem.i dont know it's win11 problem or not but after install win10 it solved

9 hours ago, amazingtrip said:

bad english sry

i got the same problem on my 5600x win11 pc.then i reinstall win10.

the problem solved,i guess it's not the cpu problem.i dont know it's win11 problem or not but after install win10 it solved

Hm, I was thinking of doing that but I'd have to re-install Win10 just for it to not work again... 😄 But your post gives me hope... Maybe I will try sometime. 

Le 3/31/2022 à 6:21 PM, theslashraga a dit :

The game is running fine on 60hz screen, but it's slowed down on the menu

you need to download the segatools-chusan from the first page and replace the chusanio.dll

I downloaded the segatools-chusan but I didn't find the chusanio.dll in it

On 3/27/2022 at 9:55 PM, Forza Scuderia Ferrari said:

Emmmm, I use Yuancon leverita V1 and... u know it's rare 😞

So now the only problem is the air module doesn't work in chunithm new+, while the slider is all OK

is there any support document for Yuancon laverita V1

THX

3 hours ago, kxt2017 said:

Is it possible to use keyboard as an input device? I want to try out if my computer can run it before actually getting the controller

Chusan IO file that support cell touch input and Air hand lift detection by keyboard input. The key codes mapping in INI file tested on my friend Yuancon laverita V1 and works well.Should also support other controller functions like a keyboard input device.

chusanio_keyboard.zip

On 3/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, AlucardTheGamer said:

Thank you so much for this it works flawlessly!! However I have noticed there is a bit of a animation (delay?) on the green rgb strip when going to the next or previous item when the other button rgb interactions are instant. Is this intentional?

emm... All leds interactions on my controller are instant, seems like same as the old IO version on chuni paradise.Codes about leds light interaction is not modified.

8 hours ago, axer0910 said:

Chusan IO file that support cell touch input and Air hand lift detection by keyboard input. The key codes mapping in INI file tested on my friend Yuancon laverita V1 and works well.Should also support other controller functions like a keyboard input device.

chusanio_keyboard.zip 1 MB  7  downloads

Thanks! I managed to input with keyboard, but now stuck with the delivery server check (no error, only a message of looking for delivery server)... I did start Aqua and change both segatools.ini dns to my local ip, is there anything else I might have missed?

Turns out my dns setting was indeed incorrect, after fixing it and changing the machine to be group A host I was able to run the game, time to get a controller I guess. :P

Thanks for the help

Modifié par kxt2017

3 hours ago, chunithm PC said:

Patch package complete
Now I have a total of

POP 262
Nico 199
東æ–č 121
VAR 166
Irodori 76
Gekimai 73
Ori 281
ULT 17
WE 224

æœȘć‘œć.png

wow, I think I don't have this song in WORLD'S END,  even with New Plus.

Anyway, do you know how to change the resolution/size for new plus? 

I want to play the game in 32 inch, but it seem I can not resize it.😂

Il y a 2 heures, OraimuDesR a dit :

é€™æ˜Żäž€ć€‹omnimixèŁœäžïŒŸ

Yes

Il y a 3 heures, Mail a dit :

anyone have a tutorial on downloading this?

you need do it yourself

Il y a 3 heures, Jackallok a dit :

ć“‡ïŒŒæˆ‘æƒłæˆ‘ćœš WORLD'S END äž­æČ’æœ‰é€™éŠ–æ­ŒïŒŒćłäœżæ˜Ż New Plus。

ç„Ąè«–ćŠ‚äœ•ïŒŒæ‚šçŸ„é“ćŠ‚äœ•æ›Žæ”čæ–°ćŠ è™Ÿçš„ćˆ†èŸšçŽ‡/ć€§ć°ć—ŽïŒŸÂ 

æˆ‘æƒłçŽ©32毾的遊æˆČïŒŒäœ†æ˜Żć„œćƒäžèƒœèȘżæ•Žć€§ć°ă€‚đŸ˜‚

Set your resolution to 1920x1080

6 hours ago, chunithm PC said:

Yes

you need do it yourself

Set your resolution to 1920x1080

But I am using the G9 49inch monitor, setting it to 1920x1080 would make it smaller than before.

And where can I found this omnimix patch?

Modifié par Jackallok