Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, musani said:

That would be the overpower thing right? I think if you edit your overpower on ur profile above 95% then you would get the rainbow nameplate.Also apparently you need to be at a certain player rating to use rainbow nameplate (rainbow nameplate needs 16.75 above rating)

Oh my god I'll have to test that. I thought it was purely rating related...

8 hours ago, musani said:

That would be the overpower thing right? I think if you edit your overpower on ur profile above 95% then you would get the rainbow nameplate.Also apparently you need to be at a certain player rating to use rainbow nameplate (rainbow nameplate needs 16.75 above rating)

I can now confirm either that's not it or the game doesn't like it when you edit over power like how it doesn't like it if you edit rating.

5 hours ago, AlucardTheGamer said:

I can now confirm either that's not it or the game doesn't like it when you edit over power like how it doesn't like it if you edit rating.

Yep I tested it, it would not let me edit my play rating as well as the over power. Everytime i did it would show the correct rating when I swipe but would disapper soon after.

Info on over power here (just google translate it): https://chunithm.gamerch.com/レーティング・OVER POWER

Modifié par musani

25 minutes ago, musani said:

Yep I tested it, it would not let me edit my play rating as well as the over power. Everytime i did it would show the correct rating when I swipe but would disapper soon after.

Info on over power here (just google translate it): https://chunithm.gamerch.com/レーティング・OVER POWER

Well that sucks lmao guess we just have to git good. (All ready rating 15.46) zzzzz 

I'm trying to run chunithm new on windows 10 booting with Bootcamp on macOS mojave.

But, it crashes after "Aime 100" displayed.

I tried to replace all the files in bin folder with another one, and replace config_cvt to config_sp, but couldn't fix.

How can I fix this error?

Thank you.

In segatools try to windows=0

Il y a 2 heures, monamina a dit :

我正在嘗試在使用 macOS mojave 上的 Bootcamp 啟動的 Windows 10 上運行 chunithm new。

但是,它在顯示“Aime 100”後崩潰。

我嘗試將 bin 文件夾中的所有文件替換為另一個文件,並將 config_cvt 替換為 config_sp,但無法修復。

我該如何解決這個錯誤?

謝謝你。

On 3/23/2022 at 3:21 AM, chunithm PC said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/121oBQbqHihl2u2UkBwi56TDwrzx8kMb7/view

Updated segatools to remove x64 x86 segatools use only one job update firmware update chusanio x64 x86 Provide Chinese language teaching (sorry I'm Taiwanese)

Is there any way to update to CHUNITHM NEW PLUS from this file?

6 小時前,monamina 說:

cvt模式,無加密模式不工作。

我剛剛重新安裝了 Visual Studio C++,但它崩潰了。

You can try to cover all the bin data of the new version to the bin folder of plus~~ I use normal tasoller and it works fine

2 minutes ago, STAGE said:
You can try to cover all the bin data of the new version to the bin folder of plus~~ I use normal tasoller and it works fine

could you give me the bin data?

(but i have already tried replacing my bin with another bin folder)

I think some dependencies are missing...

1 hour ago, axer0910 said:

新規登録できませんチュウニズムの新しいプラスバージョンでアクア0031を使用するカード。チュウニズムの新バージョンで登録したカードはスワイプできますが、記録を保存できません。

QQ截〉20220326003434.png

qq_pic_merged_1648221567478.jpg

Make sure the event mode setting in the game settings for test mode is turned off

For Tasoller cfw, what is the difference between the files... what is "side LED driver"???

And why are there 2 HOST files? What is TASOLLER_HOST? Which need to be applied?

Modifié par sTo0z

2 hours ago, chunithm PC said:

yes and you need chusanio and hook

Alright, wrestled with NEW PLUS for far too long, I think there is something funky with the build linked by Re. The chusanApp is wrong or something, and if you try to replace with clean exe the game crashes.

Since the chusanApp is no good, can't use the NEW PLUS patcher to remove encryption and shop lockout. 

And other weird stuff like fullscreen doesn't work. 

I got NEW running with aqua and Tasoller just fine, so I'll stick with that for now. Well done to all who got NEW PLUS running with aqua and Tasoller... :P

I do have the clean 2.05 vhd so I imagine I can just slap that over the NEW files? Maybe I'll try that someday...

Modifié par sTo0z

Hello can someone guide me how to switch my tasoller to cfw? In chunithm PC's rar there's a guide but unfortunately I cannot understand Chinese.

My firmware should be ofw 2.0 because I got it in November last year, does that prevent me from going to cfw because some old post said you cannot got cfw from ofw 2.0?

And how can I confirm my current tasoller firmware version? thanks in advance

Il y a 5 heures, pullobestfriend a dit :

您好,有人可以指導我如何將我的 tasoller 切換到 cfw 嗎?chunithm PC的 rar 中有一個指南,但不幸的是我看不懂中文。

我的固件應該是 ofw 2.0,因為我是去年 11 月得到的,這是否會阻止我去 cfw,因為一些舊帖子說你不能從 ofw 2.0 得到 cfw?

我如何確認我當前的 tasoller 固件版本?提前致謝

You can paste the Chinese description of the document to the google translation page for translation

Or if you are already version 2.0, you only need to refer to the second part of the upgrade tutorial on the official website. The upgrade file is upgraded with the HOST and LED upgrade files provided by the PC. If the upgrade is successful, the screen will go to the LED check and press the touch panel to be It can be skipped to indicate success, or the FN2 button of the touch panel can enter the setting screen, which also indicates successScreenshot_2022-03-26-09-09-21-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.c57cf3e47acdf87123b605cd78a50b02.jpgScreenshot_2022-03-26-09-09-54-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.23c7605fc8ea3d40ca36f1a8e547ff19.jpg.

8 小時前,monamina 說:

你能給我bin數據嗎?

(但我已經嘗試用另一個 bin 文件夾替換我的 bin)

我認為缺少一些依賴項...

https://uptobox.com/di0quowz86w4              

The file has been replaced by tasoller only, if your controller is version 2.0 and later after November, the files provided should basically be available for normal use
Modifié par STAGE

There's some awesome problems......After I get  SDHD_2.05.00_20220307171925_0.vhd from this topic, it seems that the file can't be extracted by 7-zip or PowerISO, and although i've noticed that someone said all the .vhd should be reconnected and merged via Hyper-V, SDHD_2.05.00_20220307171925_0.vhd is the only file I could find......

So is there any files I forgot to download, or is there any special ways to open this VHD file?

THX a lot